PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy and AZ spittin together for first time.

tragedykhadafi12
03-15-2007, 09:03 AM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.1563/title.dj-absolut-f-prodigy-az-nucci-reyo-if-it-aint-1-thing

irish ins
03-15-2007, 09:51 AM
nice track btw they also did a track together with Rae off KaySlay's 2nd album

Battle 1
03-15-2007, 11:28 AM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.1563/title.dj-absolut-f-prodigy-az-nucci-reyo-if-it-aint-1-thing

^O^

Big thankz to you Tragedykhadafi for upping that link to that track. I'm a big Mobb Deep fan plus Prodigy. That's right I said it, fuck the haterz. What.

And AZ is dope too. I got one of his albums even. Yeah him and Prodigy coming together to do a collabo is dope. BUT their collabo on that track you upped didn't sound like a very tight collabo, meaning their togetherness on the track. It didn't sound like they did it together, it sounded more like they each recorded they own part seperately and that was that. Whatever still cool to hear though.

tragedykhadafi12
03-15-2007, 03:57 PM
no hate towards the south but these new york rappers really need to start working together and getting along so that hip hop in the east can make a huge effect again. I want mobb deep, nas, cnn, tragedy, wu tang etc etc to be making songs and shit and just taking over.

Battle 1
03-16-2007, 07:26 AM
no hate towards the south but these new york rappers really need to start working together and getting along so that hip hop in the east can make a huge effect again. I want mobb deep, nas, cnn, tragedy, wu tang etc etc to be making songs and shit and just taking over.

Bingo, Exactly. See that would be the key to elevating hip hop again maybe like back in the days. For example, the Mobb Deep and Chef Raekwon collabo's were some of my favorite collabos ever. They were an ill trio when they got together on a track and made some tight joints. They clicked together perfectly. Taking it to that other level through some dope collabos giving the peoplez some brand new dope joints to smoke up and get high to. Word up that's what I am talking about.

Crackspace
03-16-2007, 02:42 PM
ill shit. It's DLable from spinemagazine too
up it plz

tragedykhadafi12
03-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Bingo, Exactly. See that would be the key to elevating hip hop again maybe like back in the days. For example, the Mobb Deep and Chef Raekwon collabo's were some of my favorite collabos ever. They were an ill trio when they got together on a track and made some tight joints. They clicked together perfectly. Taking it to that other level through some dope collabos giving the peoplez some brand new dope joints to smoke up and get high to. Word up that's what I am talking about.

I think its going to turn aroud real soon homey. If you think about it, ghost, rae, gza, meth, red, rza, canibus, killah priest, saigon, papoose, mobb deep, nas, capone n noreaga back together and all these others are planning on albums soon so its dope.

bloodyhookz
03-16-2007, 08:30 PM
on a real note, P cannot hang with AZ on a track, no fuckin' way, I used to be the biggest P fan, but over the years, well you know already, fuck it!

tragedykhadafi12
03-16-2007, 11:10 PM
nah p has been souding kinda ill lately.

ed-word
03-17-2007, 01:38 AM
he sounds asleep in that track, prodigy
beat is pretty ill tho

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-17-2007, 09:02 AM
I dont know who is the king of the sleepy style.

Is it Mase? is it loon? is it Prodigy?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-17-2007, 09:29 AM
P kills it.

Beat sounds like Rockstars and Smoking Barrels. I knew producers would jack that shit after RZA released a snippet of it, thats his own fault for letting us hear it waaay b4 the album comes out.

Chief 'Broom
03-17-2007, 08:42 PM
damn sonkid

Dirty Knowledge
03-18-2007, 01:23 PM
I dont know who is the king of the sleepy style.

Is it Mase? is it loon? is it Prodigy?

It's me, SON!