PDA

View Full Version : hidden tracks

cap
03-15-2007, 05:26 PM
name 'em....
im hoping to find some songs i didnt even knew i own.

the first 2 i can think of are

jay-z after 'momma loves me' on the blueprint

wu-tang after 'do you really' on the W

name as many as you can

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-15-2007, 05:51 PM
"The W" on Iron Flag
"Endless Nameless" on Nevermind
secret track off The Tipping Point The Roots

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Ba-ba- ...... . Balliinnnn !

11th Chamber
03-15-2007, 06:12 PM
D12 - Girls (hidden last track on Devils Night)

Im sure I can think of more

Cesar
03-15-2007, 09:08 PM
name 'em....
im hoping to find some songs i didnt even knew i own.

the first 2 i can think of are

jay-z after 'momma loves me' on the blueprint

wu-tang after 'do you really' on the W

name as many as you can

From Jay-z's blueprint

The first one is Breathe Easy and the second one after that is Girls Girls Girls Remix,

brown_dogg
03-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I know there's a hidden track by P Diddy on the Bad Boys 10th Anniversary. There's also a track on Blueprint's 1988 after "Liberated" and on Louis Logic's Sin-A-Matic after "Dust To Dust".

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2007, 01:40 AM
- Immortal Technique "dance with the devil" there is a silence then another track.
- On Atmosphere's "outcast" album there is a hidden track at the end of the "untitled" track.
- On Beck's albums "Midnight Vultures" and "Odelay" there is some random musical piece at the end of each final track, after a silence.
- On Canibus' "Mic Club" album, after the outro there is a silence then some Canibus beatboxing.
- On Hieroglyphics' Album "Third Eye Vision" at the end of "Miles to the Sun" there is some random discussion after a silence.
- Immortal Technique - Speak Your Mind (Hidden Track), is on Revolutionary Vol. I
- On "Special Herbs & Spices Vol. 1" there is a hidden track after the final track.
- On MF Grimm's "Downfall of Ibliys" there is a hidden track after "Omega"
- On Non Phxion's "Green CD" there is a hidden track at the end.
- At The end of Outkasts "Chonkyfire" there is a hidden conversation.
- On Soul Postions album "8 Millions stories" there is a hidden track after the last track "1 Love".
- On The Roots' "Things Fall Apart" after the track "Return To Innocence Lost" there is a hidden track.
- "Change the Beat" off "Vaudeville Villain" is kind of a hidden track, because that fucking storm sound affect at the start is so annoying.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-16-2007, 08:11 AM
GZA has a freestyle after MC Conditioner ends on The W

Lil' Ruger
03-16-2007, 08:40 AM
how do you find the secret bonus tracks im confused and young tell me. cuz i heard there was 2 bonus tracks on 6 feet deep. freak the socceress and passs the shovel how do i listen to em?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2007, 09:00 AM
ok its a bit hard to explain but i'll try.

basically when you buy the album, remove the cd and you can see there is the cd holder part

now pry your fingers under that section and you will find you can independantly remove it from the rest of the casing..

now comes the tricky bit, once you have this off hold it up to a light, the light cant be too bright or too dim as this will negate the ability of wu tang patent invisible plastic ink to function properly.

now ince you have the code from the casing, your case back together, so you dont lose anything..

now put the cd into the your player, now the code will look something like this "PpSBSFssPp", basically each letter denotes the obvious function on the cd player, P=play, s=stop, SB=(skip back), p=pause, SF=skip forward.

now you need to listen to the cd the whole way through, and when you get to the last track (i'll use Soul Position - 8 Million Stories as an example) wait until there is a silence after the music stops initially, whatever you do dont stop the album playing, this could be potentially disatrous.

now sit close to your speakers player with the volume on as a high as it goes and after about 5 mins or so of complete silence you will hear the faint sound fo a beat, now your chance? quickly tye in the code and marvel at the joys that other hip hop fans have been experiences for years.

peace and knowledge.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2007, 09:01 AM
i think i should find a hobby.

Lil' Ruger
03-16-2007, 09:16 AM
W T F?

Lil' Ruger
03-16-2007, 09:23 AM
is it that lil white thing cuz mine says DR and thats it or is it the silver thing on the other side cuz i held it up to a light and i cant see shit

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2007, 09:51 AM
man what light are you using?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2007, 09:54 AM
you do realise it needs to be an album with hidden tracks on it...does the barcode have a 6 at the start and an 8 at the end?

6 feet deep has no hidden tracks as far as i know

Deity Allah
03-16-2007, 11:15 AM
GZA has a freestyle after MC Conditioner ends on The W

Can somebody up this with the Conditioner song attached. I've trying to get that joint by itself for years now. I wish they would have done an entire song for that track which in my opinion was the best beat on the whole album, though it only lasted about a minute and some change.