PDA

View Full Version : Naughty By Nature's Icons album

CharlesJones
03-16-2007, 03:41 PM
This album is horrible. I was so mad at this album. Plus some of the guest appearances they had were wack like rock singers Pink and Peter Gabriel. The beats sucked so bad on this album. Then the first single Feels Good with pop group 3LW was kinda wack. Only song i liked on this album is Wild Muthafuckas with Little John and that's because of the beat. Naughty By Nature ended their career with a terrible album and that's not a good way to end your career. They should've left their fans with a last album that is tight. Treach is doing straight to video movies now so i don't think there will be anymore Naughty By Nature albums and that's a shame because they did some tight music back in the day. I heard Treach and Vinnie reunited with Kaygee at a concert awhile back.

tragedykhadafi12
03-16-2007, 05:42 PM
naughty by nature are fucking ill. I used to love the and I still do. Haven't really heard this album but maybe ill check it out.

CharlesJones
03-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Don't waste your time listening to Icons. You will be very upset if you heard the album. I was thinking about their Feel Me Flow song today. That song is my jam. Treach is a ill mc. I saw him recently in Playas Ball movie with Allen Payne and Elise Neal. It's a pretty good movie. It's about Allen is a pro basketball player and he gets sued by a white woman who claims he got her pregnant and she wants child support. Allen swears he never met the woman. Ya'll gotta check it out. Elise Neal is Allen's agent. MC Lyte and Tracy Cherrelle Jones are also in the movie. Tracy was Taraji Henson's friend in Baby Boy movie and she was LisaRaye's friend in The Players Club movie. She's cute.