PDA

View Full Version : Neo-nazis at NOI rally

Ultimate Fist
03-17-2007, 09:03 PM
I knew THEM worked with them but I've never seen a picture of it before. What do y'all think of this. It seems kind of fucked up to me. Why'd the Nation work with their enemies? I know the end was the same but it still seems really fucked up.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Rockwell_at_Nation_of_Islam_Rally.jpg

Poetic Disciple
03-17-2007, 09:19 PM
WTF!!!! So the nation.....is working with the enemy??? Why is a religion thats filled with mostly blacks, working with a party that's racist against every other race??? Makes no god damn sense.

Os3y3ris
03-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Wait, how are they working together? I've heard about them doing so, but that pic only shows them attending.

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-18-2007, 11:54 AM
theyre all idiots

WU-KILLAH
03-18-2007, 12:43 PM
They're not enemies, they think the same way, share the same goals and both hate jews. But most of all they share the fact of being a bunch of bastards

Os3y3ris
03-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Heads and tails really.

whitey
03-18-2007, 01:08 PM
both love to hate.

EAGLE EYE
03-18-2007, 01:37 PM
DO you guys really wanna know why?

Probably money.

Urban_Journalz
03-18-2007, 01:54 PM
What year was that photo taken?

Dirty Knowledge
03-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Hitler had read the Koran and even believed in a lot of Muslim ways. That's why there were Muslim soldiers that fought side-by-side with Nazis though I'm not sure which Muslims from which region. So this really ain't no surprise... they do both hate the Jews.. And like the dude said up there, still nothing moves but the money..

Visionz
03-18-2007, 02:08 PM
the Quran doesn't teach hate for Jews (atleast not in what I've read)^I know that's not what you or anyone else here stated but NOI can easily be confused as representing the same thing, which they don't.

Ultimate Fist
03-18-2007, 09:27 PM
What year was that photo taken?

I don't know but it must have been before 1967 because the Nazi guy in it was killed then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Rockwell

He was the leader of the American Nazi Party.

From wikipedia:

"Rockwell led the American Nazi Party in assisting the Ku Klux Klan and similar groups during the Civil Rights Movement, by countering the Freedom Riders and the March on Washington. But he soon came to believe the Klan was stuck in the past and ineffective for helping him wage a modern race struggle. After hearing the slogan "Black Power" during a debate, in 1966, with Black Panther, Stokley Carmichael, Rockwell altered the phrase and started a call for "White Power." White Power would later become the name of the party's newspaper and the title of a book authored by Rockwell.

At the same time, Rockwell reached out to form friendly associations with the Nation of Islam, for its shared belief in racial separation. He also had great respect for Elijah Muhammad as the "Black people's Hitler," for doing the best job promoting integrity and pride among his people. Finally, he admired Malcolm X, as his black equivalent and the next true leader for Black America, even after Malcolm's split from the Black Muslim organization."

Creepy.

Urban_Journalz
03-19-2007, 01:39 PM
the Quran doesn't teach hate for Jews (atleast not in what I've read)^I know that's not what you or anyone else here stated but NOI can easily be confused as representing the same thing, which they don't.

Word. The Qur'an tells the truthful history of the Jews and how they messed up time and again. Period. The whole, "Promised Land" thing is even addressed, which 99% of Jewish people will never own up to. That being, that when Moses (pbuh) led them out of Egypt, and guided them to the Promised Land, most, with the exception of Moses, Aaron and a few others, were too afraid to fight with the Canaanites and take what was rightfully theirs.. At which point they were cursed to wander for 40 years. The Qur'an actually calls The Jews to Islam, telling them that the same God Who sent them Moses and The Torah, Jesus and The Gospel, is sending to the world, Muhammad (pbuh) and The Qur'an.

Nowhere in there does it say to hate Jews or Christians. Those who do, have gone far, far astray. But since right is the new wrong and vice versa, I wouldn't be too concerned with it. If you know, then be glad you know and hold on to it.

None of us can make the blind see, or the deaf hear. So, when you see ignorance, or if ignorance addresses you, wish peace upon them.

Urban_Journalz
03-19-2007, 01:43 PM
I don't know but it must have been before 1967 because the Nazi guy in it was killed then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Rockwell

He was the leader of the American Nazi Party.

From wikipedia:

"Rockwell led the American Nazi Party in assisting the Ku Klux Klan and similar groups during the Civil Rights Movement, by countering the Freedom Riders and the March on Washington. But he soon came to believe the Klan was stuck in the past and ineffective for helping him wage a modern race struggle. After hearing the slogan "Black Power" during a debate, in 1966, with Black Panther, Stokley Carmichael, Rockwell altered the phrase and started a call for "White Power." White Power would later become the name of the party's newspaper and the title of a book authored by Rockwell.

At the same time, Rockwell reached out to form friendly associations with the Nation of Islam, for its shared belief in racial separation. He also had great respect for Elijah Muhammad as the "Black people's Hitler," for doing the best job promoting integrity and pride among his people. Finally, he admired Malcolm X, as his black equivalent and the next true leader for Black America, even after Malcolm's split from the Black Muslim organization."

Creepy.

Creepy indeed.

That's proof positive though, that once your ignorance is made manifest, in this case, racial seperation and it's acceptance, then you're rubbin' elbows with the worst of all creation. Worse, you don't care. One thing is certain though, I'm glad El-Hajj Malik Al-Shabazz made his pilgrimage to Mecca and saw that Muslims come from all different corners of the globe. He was a lot better off than the people he was once a part of. May Allah be pleased with the Brother.

Black Man
03-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Moses (pbuh) led them out of Egypt.

this never happened.

Urban_Journalz
03-20-2007, 05:41 PM
this never happened.

First of all, who was talkin' to your dumb ass?? Were you ignored as a child or what??

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/red_sea_crossing.htm

See if you can wrap your tiny ass mind around archaeological evidence.

Then bring your PROOF that this never happened, IF indeed you're doing ANYTHING except running your mouth for the sake of having something to say. All you have is what you'd LIKE to believe. Period.

Since you insist of fuckin' with me, let us dance.

Black Man
03-20-2007, 06:16 PM
When Was There Slavery During The Time Of The Pharoahs? There Wasn't Slavery During Those Times. I May Be Wrong Though.

Since Moses Led The Jews Out Of Slavery In Egypt, Who Was The Pharaoh During This Time? What Year Was The Exodus, And When Were They First Put Into Slavery And By Who?

Black Man
03-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Oh, And A Wheel In Some Water Isn't Evidence.

Urban_Journalz
03-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Typical.

You can't bring shit to the table, so you resort to askin' questions. Everything you just asked me you can look up if you really wanted to know.

Ramses the 2nd was the Pharaoh of Opression, but he died while Moses (pbuh) was away. The new Pharaoh was Maneptah.

You want times, dates, colors and frequencies, go look 'em up. If you really wanted to know, you would. All you're here to do is try and start some shit, so fine, you have it.

First you say it never happened, now you say if Moses (pbuh) led the Israelites out of Egypt, then what YEAR was it?? As if wether it happened or not depends on date??

Even if you had it all, down to what damn day of the week it was, you'd still be yappin' off about how it didn't happen, again, with NOTHING to back it up with.

Urban_Journalz
03-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Oh, And A Wheel In Some Water Isn't Evidence.

Like I said, if you were shown every sign possible, you'd still keep runnin' your mouth, because you embrace everything except the truth. I know about people like you because you're described in full detail in The Qur'an. If the sun were to rise from the West tomorrow, you'd stand flat foot and say it was magic, or a scientific phenomenon, or some other bullshit you managed to convince yourself of at the time. I couldn't care less what you say about it, because the fact of the matter is, I've brought something to the table more than the ability to run my mouth. Bring your fuckin' evidence if you have a leg to stand on. If not, get over it.

You probably didn't even read the whole thing because things like that scare people like you. All you're able to do is say, "That doesn't mean anything." Because you have no arguement past that. All you did was look at the pictures, because reading it would've made you FURTHER see how STUPID that comment was.

crass
03-20-2007, 07:17 PM
theyre all idiots

They're not enemies, they think the same way, share the same goals and both hate jews. But most of all they share the fact of being a bunch of bastards

yep

supremecharma
03-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Like I said, if you were shown every sign possible, you'd still keep runnin' your mouth, because you embrace everything except the truth. I know about people like you because you're described in full detail in The Qur'an. If the sun were to rise from the West tomorrow, you'd stand flat foot and say it was magic, or a scientific phenomenon, or some other bullshit you managed to convince yourself of at the time. I couldn't care less what you say about it, because the fact of the matter is, I've brought something to the table more than the ability to run my mouth. Bring your fuckin' evidence if you have a leg to stand on. If not, get over it.

You probably didn't even read the whole thing because things like that scare people like you. All you're able to do is say, "That doesn't mean anything." Because you have no arguement past that. All you did was look at the pictures, because reading it would've made you FURTHER see how STUPID that comment was.

go shrop.....

knewcheeze
03-22-2007, 10:48 AM
yes ELijah Muhammad had a very difficult job indeed.....

froth
03-22-2007, 01:55 PM
black man got sonned again

WARPATH
03-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Blacks and whites working together.......

I see that as a positive step into the future, what's the big deal?

cap
03-22-2007, 04:52 PM
That's why there were Muslim soldiers that fought side-by-side with Nazis though I'm not sure which Muslims from which region.

turks did,those are the only muslims i know of to fight side by side with hitler.
i never knew about this noi/nazi collabo thing....interesting

Black Man
03-24-2007, 05:49 PM
turks did,those are the only muslims i know of to fight side by side with hitler.
i never knew about this noi/nazi collabo thing....interesting

there is no noi nazi collabo

cap
03-25-2007, 12:06 AM
i never knew about this noi/nazi collabo

Olive Oil Goombah
03-25-2007, 12:21 AM
The Nation of Islam IS indeed the black form of the KKK...they both base their 'principles' on the tenants of Islam and Christianity, but both of they only use it as a tool to attract followers into a false identity.

Malcolm realized this after his trip to Mecca, and this is the reason they gunned him down. He was too powerful and knew too much and could have taken alot of loyal Muhammed followers.

These men are all devils. Muhammed, believing black men 'gods' and superior, and neo-nazis with their blonde hair, blue eyed 'master race' theory.

Seriously those nazis dressed up in old 1940's uniforms is comical. And anyone who is black who is still down for the NOI after realizing they are in bed with white supremicists is lost.

These types of people give good and honest blacks and whites a bad name.

Personally I don't understand this whole American Nazi shit. We fought them in WW2, and fortunately won. Its funny that neo-naziism is big in England and America, but it kinda makes sense seeing as how Hitler considered Anglo-Saxons on the same level as Germanic people, and the US has lots of english and germans.

Interesting.