PDA

View Full Version : Solitude

V4D3R
03-18-2007, 04:12 AM
How do people on here cope with being single and alone?

Me - I pray to The Source and most of the time I get washed over in this blissful joy when I ask for serenity.

Sometimes though it doesn't work.

Mumm Ra
03-18-2007, 10:23 AM
like Method Man said as long as I have my self I'm never alone.
I don't really have to cope, I'm just content with my thoughts and who I am. I barely even use my phone unless people call me actually.
I might party everyday for a week, or not even come outta my room for a week.

Dirty Knowledge
03-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Yeah.. being alone is a state of mind for some people and for others it's just a way of life because you were born alone, you gon' die alone and if you do time, prolly gon' do most of it alone as well.

V4D3R
03-18-2007, 02:30 PM
In some cases tho yo- you can be alone too much in a lifetime. Alone in a cell too long, institutionalized and not really much into meetin peeps. Shit I just havent seen my daughter in 3 months and that shit got to me last night.

Mumm Ra
03-18-2007, 06:18 PM
yeah, can't say I can relate to any of those examples personally

the silencer
03-18-2007, 06:34 PM
i've been sort of in a period of solitude for about 6 months or more now..

mostly because i've had to focus more on school work and my own personal studies and i would rather stay in and read a book or get homework done than go out n blaze or drink with a bunch of low-life idiots which is what my friends have become...

its funny cuz i have 5 siblings but none of them are in the house anymore just me n my parents...and they tend to annoy the shit outta me so im always just reading or doin stuff on the internet in my room, or eating when im not in school or or playin hockey....

but yeah i think its important to undergo a period of solitude tho....to regain your balance and your knowledge of yourself n stuff...

i think when you're goin out all the time u kinda lose ur inner self and ur just so dependent on other ppls thoughts n actions n then when ur alone u feel bored and u either have to call someone or go out n see people...

Battle 1
03-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Well, in my current situation at the moment I got no choice but to go for dolo (solo) really. But being alone sucks and I aint even gonna front or lie to you about it. BUT always remember no matter what being alone is still way better than being with bad company or snakes and liars who will stab you in the back or that you can't trust and always have to watch your back around.

Scarface said it best, first you gotta get the money, once you got the money you got the power, and once you gotta the power you get the girl. BUT not only the girl as in one girl. As many or how many you like. Plus even more important than the girl as well to me is all the different forms of wealth. Just being successful and having everything you want in life. That's the greatest feeling in life. Being complete and whole.

Only one thing I can tell you about getting there though, especially when you trying to come up from the bottom like I am and also Scarface did. And that is unless you were born with a silver spoon than most of the time the road to the top is the very loneliest road there is. Word up right there real talk, no lie. And a struggle to top it all off, you not only gotta be alone, but even gotta struggle all alone too. Almost no one to help me out even really. Climbing or striving for the top is usually the loneliest road there is when your coming from the bottom, but also the one with the most rewards actually. The more you want the more you have to pay. We live in a material world, fuck all the mumbo jumbo, bottom-line is it always comes down to the dollars. If I find a true love fine, just one good girl to raise a family with, great. But if not than fuck it at least I will still love and be happy with myself no matter what happens if I am successful. Plus when I have enough money and power to have or get anything I want. In the end we are all just flesh and bones, so fuck it better enjoy as much of the physical world while you can or got it.

:mmmyah: :yes:

V4D3R
03-18-2007, 10:10 PM
^^ great words of wisdom yo. I appreciate that.

Battle 1
03-18-2007, 10:33 PM
^^ great words of wisdom yo. I appreciate that.

Thankz. Sorry if it was kinda long. Great topic or thread by the way, definelty real.

:thumbup: