PDA

View Full Version : jedi mind tricks

Buzk
03-18-2007, 05:20 PM
I bought my first JMT album "Violent by design" recently and i've decided to add another one to my collection
which JMT album should i buy?

Jeru
03-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Vissions of Ghandi

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
03-18-2007, 05:44 PM
I would go for legacy of blood but I also highly recommend Servents in heaven, kings in hell..also you could always add King Syze solo album - syzemology( Associated with JMT feat. Vinnie Paz)...pretty dope album!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=13393730

xHard to Earnx
03-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Negative album.

Bumplords
03-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Servents in heaven, kings in hell.

Vinnie Paz was at the top of his game, and Stoupe's beats were amazing as usual.

oldie
03-18-2007, 08:52 PM
yeah, either Visions of Ghandi (got Canibus and G Rap on it t name a few)
or their latest
Servents in Heaven, Kings In Hell. a few bangers, track with RA and track with Ill Bill!

GENERAL WISE
03-19-2007, 01:20 AM
No othe JMT album compares to Violent By Design...Check JMT outerspace...DOPE FIRE (NOT ITs NOT JMT THOUGH BUT ASSOCIATED AND IS A UNDERGROUND CLASSIC)

DJMethods
03-19-2007, 01:28 AM
No othe JMT album compares to Violent By Design...Check JMT outerspace...DOPE FIRE (NOT ITs NOT JMT THOUGH BUT ASSOCIATED AND IS A UNDERGROUND CLASSIC)

Spot on. It's JMT presents Outerspace, who are another group.. none of their albums compare to this, they got this whole "gangsta" shit going on now. its shit.

INF
03-19-2007, 02:48 AM
Spot on. It's JMT presents Outerspace, who are another group.. none of their albums compare to this, they got this whole "gangsta" shit going on now. its shit.

I bought this on a recommendation from iTunes and I wasnt sorry.:no:

venex
03-19-2007, 05:23 AM
I buy visions of gandhi first..(after violent by design offcourse)

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2007, 06:01 AM
personally id get "Pscho Social" but i get the feeling not many people like this album.

paz is lyrically ridiculous on "Visions of Gandhi" and "Legacy of Blood", he was amusing on vog but on lob it got old and boring. plus his flow fell apart. "Servent in Heaven, Kings IN Hell" was a quality album, on par with "Visions of Gandhi" imo.

but yeh, if you like atmospheric dense beats get "Psycho Social" or if not buy either "Visions of Gandhi" or "Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell".

peesh.

venex
03-19-2007, 08:39 AM
^^^psycho social is a weird album, but I love it !!

the lyrics are amazing, some call it nerd rap, but I like that shit..it's different

Buzk
03-19-2007, 02:13 PM
hard to decide, too many different opinons... BTW has Jus Allah made any albums? and if so, is it worth getting?

oldie
03-19-2007, 08:37 PM
^^I d/l a Jus Allah album - Godz Favorite (2006), i think he got more, aint really listened to it much though.lol. not that its shite, it was a good listen if i remember, i just d/l and forgot about it thats all. i'll listen again sometime soon.

PDTantisocial
03-20-2007, 01:17 AM
Violent by Design is most def their best, and a classic.

Psycho-Social is dope if you're into that bizarre type-a shit
Visions of Gandhi, bizarre in another way, Paz is weak lyrically, but the beats are fuckin' crazy inventive
Legacy of Blood, underrated IMO, better then VOG, Stoupe's best production work
Servants in Heaven, their most well-rounded album, the beats ain't as dope IMO, but a dope album

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2007, 03:22 AM
^^^psycho social is a weird album, but I love it !!

the lyrics are amazing, some call it nerd rap, but I like that shit..it's different

the term nerd rap is so retarded.

dont say anything with long words or that intelligent otherwise your a nerd.

not that i think that album is really amazingly intelligent, but i guess he has lots of religious and scientifical references/.

Durag
03-20-2007, 06:27 AM
Psycho Social id fuckin dope! Really dark dense production from Stoupe ans weird sci-fi lyrics its something completly different to whats around and Paz as Ikon the Verbal Hologram is completly diferent. His lyrics here are complex unlike some of the shit he spits now. Thats one thing ive noticed comparin this album to Legacy of Blood. Whilst Legacy of Blood is very good Paz really fuckin annoys me wit some of his stupid over violent lyrics he sounds like a different rapper than on psycho social. Beats are dope on all thir releases lyrically they vary. Personally after Violent By Design its Psycho Social.

Buzk
03-20-2007, 05:23 PM
heard a few songs of the Phsycho social cd, sounds really dope
"nerd rap" is just an ignorant way of saying complex lyrics, I actually think Vinnie paz sounds lyricly better on this than on VBD, at least from what i've heard so far.....