PDA

View Full Version : What dope track u discovered!!!

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-18-2007, 04:37 PM
When u buy an album, or download it, whateva, when u heard some tracks, and thought they were whack while u were sober, what bangin track u discovered while being stoned on weed, alchohol, whateva?
I mean, in friday, after i got home, i eate some good sandwich, drinked quite much juice, all tired up, i put masta ace's sloughtahouse, and listened to it all night long, while trippin, i digged its dopeness 100%, im sayin that just as an example, when i was sober i understood its bangin but not as much as high. i'm sayin that weed gives me knowledge, and yall reply if u had that kinda expirience, in whateva genre..

bloodyhookz
03-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Redman album Muddy Waters on headphones when you're lifted, top to bottom there's elements in the productions that you just don't hear when you're sober, and Mobb Deep Infamous album was another one

murkoutz
03-18-2007, 11:09 PM
today i got amped listening to mc lars-download this song. damn near broke my neck nossing to that passenger sample

INF
03-19-2007, 01:49 AM
eyes like headlights _ No I wont stay late

www.myspace.com/eyeslikeheadlights

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2007, 01:52 AM
The Game - Put You On The Game

one of the few tim beats that i like, when i heard it at first didnt like it that much. but i rediscovered it, tight track.

most other shit i either like as soon as i hear it, or like bits of it and it grows on me.

INF
03-19-2007, 01:55 AM
that put you on tha game beat is sickening.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2007, 02:10 AM
yeah its cool, dunno why i didnt like it at first.

INF
03-19-2007, 02:12 AM
the 9th wonder beat - Runnin , was also a good beat on that album. Lotta ppl dont even catch on that Game is always calling out Jay-Z. Even though he will say shit in his rhymes about how it aint like he's tryin to say shit on tha low , He is.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2007, 03:18 AM
doesnt hi tek produce that track...im not sure if i even have that on the album...

you mean this verse?:

"It's funny how niggaz be the best of friends
And fall out over pussy and wanna dead they man
One of my niggaz in the grave the other one in the pin
She fuckin my enemies inside my homeboys Benz
Now she beggin God's mercy cause she ain't listen to Nas"

venex
03-19-2007, 07:40 AM
Redman album Muddy Waters on headphones when you're lifted, top to bottom there's elements in the productions that you just don't hear when you're sober, and Mobb Deep Infamous album was another one

yeaaah !!! I got that with alot of albums...

the first time I really listened to "temples of boom" that album took me to another world when I was high

INF
03-19-2007, 12:35 PM
doesnt hi tek produce that track...im not sure if i even have that on the album...

you mean this verse?:

"It's funny how niggaz be the best of friends
And fall out over pussy and wanna dead they man
One of my niggaz in the grave the other one in the pin
She fuckin my enemies inside my homeboys Benz
Now she beggin God's mercy cause she ain't listen to Nas"

Yeah, thats tha one where he like "blowin horns like Miles Davis"

9th made that shit.

OTB
03-19-2007, 12:40 PM
off top-
'chrome wheelz' on iron flag
some headz i know aint feelin this joint but its dope if
you give it a chance

cap
03-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah, thats tha one where he like "blowin horns like Miles Davis"

9th made that shit.

nope hi-tek
im the only person on this godforsaken planet with actual albums,so dont debate.

Richard Nixon
03-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Shit, the whole Madvillain album

peace