PDA

View Full Version : Alot of us are stuck...

V4D3R
03-19-2007, 01:28 AM
...in a time loop - broken record syndrome. The only way out of it is a massive change from within- but we can't do it alone. Repeating the same mistakes over n over again.

Who feels me on that one and wants to build solutions for them? Things need to slow down and get back to normal. And no - I'm not speaking about drugs- this is spiritual battles - we in the last days.

Civilison
03-19-2007, 03:16 PM
vader, you a real dude...

have you escaped the time loop and the broken record syndrome? if so, break it down.

i'm interested to see what you have to say.

peace

LHX
03-19-2007, 03:27 PM
it doesnt seem possible to 'break out' and stay out

it seems that breaking out is something that a person must be able to do continuously at any given moment out of any variety of loops

thats the skill

its not so much a matter of getting out - but learning how to do it effectively

technique

Civilison
03-19-2007, 04:26 PM
LMFAO @ your sig

i can see the science behind that.

in terms of the topic at hand, you brought up and as interesting point.

i do believe that a person can be permanently OUT of it but still is OF it. it's definitely not the common folk but there is peeps out there.

peace

ujesus
03-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Once you break a cycle another prescents it self. But with presistance i think everyone can complelely break free.

Battle 1
03-19-2007, 06:20 PM
I aint sure if you mean like daily routines and that kind of shit. But that shit is robot-like, and I agree as humans we must Rage against the Machine. People should be free and humans are not machines. We need to be free, mentally, physically, and the soul even. Word.

V4D3R
03-19-2007, 06:28 PM
vader, you a real dude...

have you escaped the time loop and the broken record syndrome? if so, break it down.

i'm interested to see what you have to say.

peace

No I havent escaped the clutches as of yet- I don't think any of us really can because time has been sped up. And we still associate our souls with materiality and dead God's.

So I don't have an answer but I have speculations...

Not atoning oneself can cause troubles.

Civilison
03-19-2007, 06:57 PM
all right then,

let's start by asking how you define 'time-loop' and 'broken record syndrome'. be specific.

EAGLE EYE
03-19-2007, 06:58 PM
hows the crack everyone?

V4D3R
03-19-2007, 08:00 PM
^I'm sure you'd know u siv.

Anyhow - time sped up is something I don't have the time for right this minute but I'll get to it.

Broken record syndrome - and time being sped up has something to do with "elder gods" that used to be her - but we kicked them the fuck out of dodge. Now some want to come and reclaim this place and they messing with us.

We are out of balance and getting worse because the time sped up has to do with vibrations and sound and our nerves and spirit and mind god body.

The Maldekian crop circle explains this to us.

Tito
03-19-2007, 09:44 PM
Im Not Faded.. Right Now But I Will Be.. Yesterday I Was..

ujesus
03-20-2007, 12:46 AM
Broken record syndrome - I see this more as a statement about the advancement of our conscienceness. Being Controled and kept in rotation.

Most are on the same 4 second 4 bar loop cause its easy to control :spin: . The Question is whos in Control of your loop? If its you, are you really in control or are you just comfortable?

We can all advance to a bigger loop and eventually outside it to being in control of the record. But first we have to clean our record and fix our scratchs in the wax to make sure its ballenced (:mind: body: and soul:) so the needle can pass. It takes alot of work, knowlege, wisdom and pacients...

V4D3R
03-20-2007, 01:33 AM
^^Thats jewelz right there. This advancement of the consciousness is being witheld by the female bitch ass serpent DNA that's still in all of us.

The eVilz within us need to be confronted and accepted.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 01:53 AM
hows the crack everyone?

:clap: :lmao:

DJMethods
03-21-2007, 11:55 AM
I don't get what you mean by this thread, but I'm interested. What do you mean by "Break free"? I didn't realise I had to break free from anything - Which you'll probably say is the point, we don't know it - But what am I breaking free from?

Tito
03-22-2007, 01:41 AM
i think.. but it is a try.. after.. so we must

ujesus
03-22-2007, 05:46 PM
mouser words.

LHX
03-22-2007, 06:11 PM
I don't get what you mean by this thread, but I'm interested. What do you mean by "Break free"? I didn't realise I had to break free from anything - Which you'll probably say is the point, we don't know it - But what am I breaking free from?
break free from any mechanism that tries to give you answers and directions but doesnt have answers when you ask questions

break free from anything that encourages you to stop asking questions

explore your limitations on your own terms

Locust
03-23-2007, 05:34 PM
and what do you mean by time being sped up?

Tito
03-23-2007, 05:40 PM
mouser words.

???

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Damit - I quoted the wrong post- but Slippy to answer your question....
Tiny lil aliens we can't see took the earth's master-clock and switched the spindles so they go vroom vroom faster now.

On a serious note - I was being serious.

Locust
03-23-2007, 06:08 PM
oh ok. i notice it sometimes too, that things seem to go by much faster now compared to when i was small. maybe it's because our minds keep becoming more absent as we get older and when you're young it's always 100% reality

Battle 1
03-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Oh, your talking about time. So this thread was about time all along. Time in itself is only relevant to the perciever. Einstein said it himself. Time is really an illusion. That is why someone will say that was fast, and then another will say are you crazy that was slow as hell. SO it (Time) is only relevant to the perciever.

Plus, ever notice how time seems to go slow as hell when your in certain situations, especially when your locked up for example. But when the mind is free, and when your doing something you enjoy, it is like you can't get enough of it and before you know it time just flies by. When the mind is freed then time doesn't even apply anymore. Time is like an illusion in the mind, the physical constantly traps the mind. In the bible it says the flesh is weak or evil as well. So the physical traps us here and binds us to what we percieve as time. And the bible always talks about eternal life as well to those who free their minds of the physical world or worldly desires etc., as God asks them to do. Buddahists also say we must be free of desires. Buddahist do so through meditations, tantras, etc. We came with nothing so we will all leave with nothing.

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 09:58 PM
...yesurrightonthemoney.

Disrobing yourself of materiality and earthly things here on earth is a must to rebalance + it's not just that with time. The vibration of things is not right. The whole planet is vibrating at a higher level - which affects everything elses vibration. People's nerves are running on this sound of the earth when they sleep - dream.

Battle 1
03-23-2007, 10:07 PM
...yesurrightonthemoney.

Disrobing yourself of materiality and earthly things here on earth is a must to rebalance + it's not just that with time. The vibration of things is not right. The whole planet is vibrating at a higher level - which affects everything elses vibration. People's nerves are running on this sound of the earth when they sleep - dream.

That's deep !! Can you feel the Vibration Vader ?? Is the force with you ? Just tripping. :)

But really that's deep. Bob Marley has a song called 'Rastaman Vibration'. Ever heard it before. He goes something like positve vibration, gotta pick it up now he says.

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 10:15 PM
That's what Bob was singing about.

Battle 1
03-23-2007, 10:17 PM
...yesurrightonthemoney.

And a more serious note I do believe you though Vader. But could it be people in the world or society themselves that caused a disturbance in the earth's vibration (or force :) ) ???? I mean society as a whole in general.

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 10:20 PM
Digging for oil maybe too much suckin up the blood and now the bones are grindin moaning in protest. There actually is a number I can get that shows the vibration has increased. Just getting Friday night mash-up on.

Battle 1
03-23-2007, 10:26 PM
That's what Bob was singing about.

So you do know, really that's what he was singing about cause I wasn't 100% sure. BUT in an interview I heard Bob Marley talking about reggae carries the earth force. Yes believe it or not, Bob was very spiritual in a way. He believed very much in living at peace with the earth or at one with it. Sorta just like the Native American indian peoples. There is also alot of drums played in his reggae sounds or music as well. I think alot of true Native American peoples can relate to Bob Marley or see where he was coming from indeed. Plus quite possibly with you talking about the earth's vibrations as well.

Battle 1
03-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh and Vader plus about you bringing up we are at one with the earth's vibration when we sleep or dream. Native Americans believe very much in the dream world from what I know. You know how you said that when we sleep our minds or bodies are at one with the earth's vibrations.

Ever heard of sleep-walkers ?? I mean in Native American terms, someone who can transcend into the two planes free of will. Walk through the dream world while still being awake. Them peoples are incredible. You can sorta I guess compare it to the higher levels of meditations that the Buddahists do. But the Natives do it quite differently with sweat tee-pees and so forth plus they do it to have visions.

:hippy:

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Well my dad (rip) was a rasta and a maroon by blood (half african slave and half arawak native) another 1/3 of my blood is mohawk native so that might explain my position on matters concerning mother earth.

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 10:38 PM
Oh and Vader plus about you bring up we are at one with the earth's vibration when we sleep or dream. Native Americans believe very much in the dream world from what I know. You know how you said that when we sleep our minds or bodies are at one with the earth's vibrations.

Ever heard of sleep-walkers ?? I mean in native American terms, someone who transcend into the two planes free of will. Walk through the dream world while still being awake. Them peoples are incredible. You can sorta I guess compare it to the higher levels of meditations that the Buddahists do. But the Natives do it quite differently with sweat tee-pees and so forth plus they do it to have visions.
Yes - scientists coin it with different terms. Astral plane or whatnot- I had afew dreams with spiders in them. Evrytime my mind was awake at the end but my body asleep. My eyes open and I see spiders there in the room with me. Once it was a huge black widow. I still don't understand those dreams. But I know people die everytime I get them.

Battle 1
03-23-2007, 10:39 PM
Well my dad (rip) was a rasta and a maroon by blood (half african slave and half arawak native) another 1/3 of my blood is mohawk native so that might explain my position on matters concerning mother earth.

Word. :yes:

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 10:44 PM
^^Palehorse- It has to be possible to do this naturally - because Immaculate comes to mind and glorious deep pools of joy that wash evrey inch of you, I experienced that kind of thing without doing anything on kundalini or tantra or nothng to do with any real meditation- just raw emotion is what I went in with. I asked the Creator with my soul somehow.

rubyspirit
03-23-2007, 10:46 PM
<snip>...

- this is spiritual battles - we in the last days.
It won't happen in our lifetime. There's still a couple of hundred years left. Time now is to make sure your place is confirmed.

Battle 1
03-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Yes - scientists coin it with different terms. Astral plane or whatnot- I had afew dreams with spiders in them. Evrytime my mind was awake at the end but my body asleep. My eyes open and I see spiders there in the room with me. Once it was a huge black widow. I still don't understand those dreams. But I know people die everytime I get them.

That's scary ! You really do must have Native blood in you. My older family members have told me about those kind of dreams that fortell shit that happened or is gonna happen too. Alot of people don't believe in that kind of shit. But still wierd things can happen in life so I don't rule anything out. I'm not superstitious but I do believe that our own power in us or our minds are quite great and even more so that there is alot of mysteries out there in the world itself. Humans don't know everything through science alone. I mean there is a whole Universe out there that science has never been able to touch on plus never may either. Especially if the universe is infinite as scientists claim, then ALL the answers will never be found because infinite means never ending.

Battle 1
03-23-2007, 11:07 PM
i had a kundalini when i was 18 i wasnt ready for it and it in turn gave me brain damage. it was immaculate i cant find other words to describe it, it changed my whole life. i thought i was going crazy i couldnt comprehend what was happening to me. is why i cant describe it even now that i know wwhat it is. that shit is real im living proof. hate on it but its ammazing

Can you try to decribe it ?? If you can't then at least explain how did it change your life then ?? I find it very interesting.

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
03-28-2007, 06:52 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I aslo had dreams with spiders in them thrice.

One time i got up off the floor and walkearound with a lot of atral jet lag, then i oppened my dresser, and found little spiders red ones, and when I started to fuck with them, one got really big like bigger then me and oppened up and was going to eat me. In all seriousness. I started trying to fight back and shit. Scarry as fuck, cause I woke up in my bed.

V4D3R
03-28-2007, 08:32 PM
http://www.greatdreams.com/spiders.htm

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2007, 11:20 PM
Wow, i dream alot of crazy shit too....I swear this one time I was younger, I slept at my cousins house, in his basement, on a pullout couch....And they had a black lab named Duke. Anyway, I was asleep, and then I woke up, and Duke was staring at me, growling, like, just watching me while I was asleep, growling then i woke up, u kno....I was scared to death, and it felt like i was truly awake...anyways, like i said, i was scared to death and just closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

To this day, I don't know if that was real or a dream...it felt THAT real.

V4D3R
04-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Some are still stuck in this loop on here- and some are growing spiritually, mentally, moved on to greater things in life.

This place - I come back and read these old jewels, see where I'm at compared to then.

Productivity has made me less spiritual. Money makes you forget about the important things in life.

The loop is still here but slowing down - getting bigger.

BornPower
04-24-2008, 07:07 PM
amen to the revelations availible in the dream state. when I was younger I would have dreams so vivid it seemed that these eventz were really happening. Years later I was able to probe into my visions with wisdom and found that my dreams were my subconious tryin to figure out why I was doin so many devilish things. The weird thing is, I haven't been able to remember my dreams for a few years now...

V4D3R
04-25-2008, 04:04 PM
^^Yea it's strange how the memories of dreams can go away.