Katie
03-20-2007, 01:12 AM
This doesn't really look real to me but lol if it is

RAMESH
03-20-2007, 01:29 AM
see what happens when you insult a blackman in person

03-20-2007, 01:35 AM
if dats real im proud of my man mef
Why U proud of him? Cause he beat someone up? That's pretty fuckin pathetitc, money, no matter who it was. But I guess he had his reasons to do so. But fuck all that negative shit!

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
03-20-2007, 01:37 AM
^^^the guy was a skinhead & skinheads r racists thats why it was perfectly justified

crass
03-20-2007, 01:43 AM
i say this all the time on this forum...

most skinheads aren't racist. most are anti-racist. the few nazi skinheads went and fucked it up for everyone. that one is a nazi skin though.

RAMESH
03-20-2007, 01:46 AM
meth wouldn't of hit him for nothing the man must of said somthing to upset him
you must remember meth is in america he might get sued or even jail time because of that

crust
03-20-2007, 02:17 AM
i say this all the time on this forum...

most skinheads aren't racist. most are anti-racist. the few nazi skinheads went and fucked it up for everyone. that one is a nazi skin though.

word. i actually know a couple of skins that aren't racist, cool dudes. both are mexican....but yeah that's a crazy pic. when and where was that? recent? peace.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2007, 02:20 AM
looks very photoshopped

03-20-2007, 02:51 AM
^^^the guy was a skinhead & skinheads r racists thats why it was perfectly justified
Fuck who he was, that's still no reason to be proud of someone, in this case Mef, that he beat somebody up, ya dig? I mean he did what he had to do in this particular situation and that's his thing, but that's still no reason to be proud of him, it just fuckin happened and boom. Don't glorify that shit.

magicfingaz
03-20-2007, 02:52 AM
This is No Skinhead because he had red laces and that means Punk or Oi. Skinheads or Nazis wear white laces. So why did he do that?

crass
03-20-2007, 02:55 AM
^^not quite

laces don't *really* mean anything. but generally white laces = white pride. but if a nazi skin wears red laces it means he's willing to shed blood for his race. you'll see a lot of WP skins with white or red laces.

knight
03-20-2007, 02:55 AM
fake

crass
03-20-2007, 03:17 AM
why did this get moved to bring da ruckus?

03-20-2007, 03:28 AM
::?:

BronzearmzNYC
03-20-2007, 03:54 AM
Listen, I hear a few you in hear say, yeah word, all skinheads arent racists. ALL skinheads are racists. Im not referring to someone thats of another race and he has a baldhead. We know who the true skinheads are, and what race THEY are. Do you think your Mexican friends that are cool are allowed in the TRUE skinheads clan? Skinheads hate ANYTHING that doesnt resemble them.

Jeru
03-20-2007, 04:18 AM

That's the bigges bullshit I've ever heard.Ok he's a skinhead, but they're also people who see things differently and have different opinions.If he did something to Meth prior to that picture being taken then it may be justified but we'll never know.But it's like me beating up you cuz you like an album and I don't.

03-20-2007, 04:41 AM
^^word

wutanghk
03-20-2007, 05:56 AM
this must be a fake photo,everyone can see that !

RAMESH
03-20-2007, 06:40 AM
it doesn't matter what the man was even if he was blue if he started shit with method man then he deserves what he got & if meth started with him he faught the man by himself

crass
03-20-2007, 06:59 AM
Listen, I hear a few you in hear say, yeah word, all skinheads arent racists. ALL skinheads are racists. Im not referring to someone thats of another race and he has a baldhead. We know who the true skinheads are, and what race THEY are. Do you think your Mexican friends that are cool are allowed in the TRUE skinheads clan? Skinheads hate ANYTHING that doesnt resemble them.

nope. i don't know how much you know about the culture but obviously not much.

THE W
03-20-2007, 08:34 AM
photoshop is cool

12weLvE
03-20-2007, 08:40 AM
ha ha...only if it was real.

crass
03-20-2007, 09:33 AM
i had no idea that's even supposed to be method man. i googled skinhead and i found that, i just thought it was someone who looks like meth.

DJMethods
03-20-2007, 09:44 AM

ahahahahahahaha, you talk so much shit. just because someone is of colour doesnt mean fuck all about how they can fight, get a fucking clue - the best fighters in the world are white and asian!

kicking while someones down = dog act. if you insult black people they act like DOGS, is that what you're trying to say?

crust
03-20-2007, 09:47 AM
i had no idea that's even supposed to be method man. i googled skinhead and i found that, i just thought it was someone who looks like meth.

ha! i knew it!

RAMESH
03-20-2007, 09:47 AM
ahahahahahahaha, you talk so much shit. just because someone is of colour doesnt mean fuck all about how they can fight, get a fucking clue - the best fighters in the world are white and asian!

kicking while someones down = dog act. if you insult black people they act like DOGS, is that what you're trying to say?
you don't have to be genius to see that it's a joke
but it's clear to see that you are racist

9th Warrior
03-20-2007, 01:53 PM
lol

EAGLE EYE
03-20-2007, 04:34 PM
you don't have to be genius to see that it's a joke
but it's clear to see that you are racist

Its clear you are racist as well based on what Ive seen you say in previous threads.

But its alright, youre from Africa. I wouldnt expect anything less.

LORD ZERO
03-20-2007, 04:43 PM
lol gotta love photoshop

TGambino
03-20-2007, 04:46 PM
you niggas sound like pussies

EAGLE EYE
03-20-2007, 04:47 PM
They are.

RAMESH
03-20-2007, 04:58 PM
i got full right to be a bit racist i come from south africa & i lived through the struggle it was in my generation that change came i was part of the change i was involved in marches & riots i am allowed to be a bit racist at times

EAGLE EYE
03-20-2007, 05:24 PM
^ thats fine though ..... you earned it

Urban_Journalz
03-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Fuck that.

I'm glad Meth did that shit. I'd have done the same thing. Straight up and down. People like that are negative and they invite ass-whippins upon themselves. He got what the fuck he was askin' for and what he deserved. What Meth did was the positive of the equation, because Meth doesn't spread racism and bigotry, that dude does, so in this case, positive whipped negative's ass. Good people need to learn how to fight, because bein' passive all the time only makes you a punk.

Peace to Meth.

Gawd
03-20-2007, 07:10 PM

yes they become a child and use violence rather than be a bigger person and let it go.

RAMESH
03-20-2007, 07:40 PM
you not even classified as a man what would you know

11th Chamber
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
yes they become a child and use violence rather than be a bigger person and let it go.

easier said than done. Especially when some racist fuck says it to their face

Lil' Ruger
03-20-2007, 08:12 PM

if you dont wanna get kicked while you down dont fall.

Bigot Hitman
03-20-2007, 08:13 PM

This would go for any race, its just human nature, so don't say this like that's just what black people in general do, cuz in general, u can't know what a whole race would do. That's called prejudging, or in another word, prejudice.

Tonystarks420
03-20-2007, 08:35 PM
is that even methodman?? and if it is, good, beatin that skinheads ass to the ground. i hope thats meth, i didnt think he would be that hard.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-20-2007, 08:41 PM
this is great entertainment...

EAGLE EYE
03-20-2007, 08:47 PM
thread = 9/10

by far the most entertaining thing ive seen in the wu chamber this month.

AcidPhosphate69
03-20-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm sick of that better man shit. You know where that gets you? Nowhere. If you don't stand up for yourself, you're a punk and you're going to be walked on the rest of your life. Violence is part of nature and to try and act like repressing it makes you better is ass-backwards. If some motherfucker insults me or touches me in a belligerent fashion, I'll fight the dude. If that makes me a bad person then so be it. I'd rather be a bad person than be a bitch getting punked out all day. Maybe it's the jail mentality in me but you dudes are bitches.

Scáth Bán
03-20-2007, 10:01 PM
It's fake... but let's continue on the topic as if it is real, where the sensible arguments come into play.

maestro wooz
03-20-2007, 10:15 PM
i heard this happened during all star weekend

maestro wooz
03-20-2007, 10:20 PM
^^not quite

laces don't *really* mean anything. but generally white laces = white pride. but if a nazi skin wears red laces it means he's willing to shed blood for his race. you'll see a lot of WP skins with white or red laces.

so what color are your laces??????

crass
03-20-2007, 10:32 PM
my laces are grey, the beautiful union of white and black.

sonny getz
03-20-2007, 10:36 PM

and how many skins do you know? or did you just see american history X and deem yourself an expert? i guess your ignorance prevents you from realizing just how ignorant you are.

sonny getz
03-20-2007, 10:39 PM
my laces are grey, the beautiful union of white and black.

haha, how PC...

crass
03-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice (SHARP) are anti-racist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-racist) skinheads (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead) who oppose neo-Nazis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazi) and other political racists, especially if those racists call themselves skinheads.
SHARPs recognize the multiracial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial) origins of the skinhead subculture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subculture), and resent what they see as the hijacking of the skinhead name by racist extremists. Beyond the issue of anti-racism, there is no official political ideology of SHARP.
SHARP was started in New York City (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City) in 1987 by Marcus Pacheco as a way to show that the skinhead subculture is not based on racism and political extremism. André Schlesinger and the Oi! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oi%21) band The Press and Jason O'Toole, vocalist of the hardcore punk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_punk) group Life's Blood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life%27s_Blood), was among its early supporters. In 1989, Roddy Moreno of the Welsh Oi! band The Oppressed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oppressed) visited New York and met many SHARPs. On his return to the United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom), he started promoting SHARP ideals to British skinheads. SHARP then quickly spread to Germany and throughout Europe. Since then, there have been SHARP skinheads around the world, although SHARP has become more of an individual designation than an official organization or political movement.
Although SHARP is officially non-political, some SHARPs have similar beliefs to politically-minded anti-fascist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-fascist) skinheads such as redskins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskin_%28subculture%29) and anarchists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism). Due to their anti-racist ideals, some SHARPs have been involved with groups such as Anti-Fascist Action (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Fascist_Action). However, this is more based on personal beliefs, as opposed to views associated directly with SHARP.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Sharp_logo.gif

White_Mouse
03-20-2007, 10:44 PM
good for "Mef"...that's real "Black Panther" patriotism...and i'm white! lol

sonny getz
03-20-2007, 10:44 PM
are you a sharp, crass?

crass
03-20-2007, 10:55 PM
nah man i'm not a skin. but i have skinhead friends, some who have considered themselves SHARP skins.

sonny getz
03-20-2007, 11:09 PM
that's cool, i was just wondering. i knew a couple skins too, before i moved. it's funny how much hate someone who's dedicated fighting racism gets...

DJMethods
03-20-2007, 11:11 PM
im not racist, I hate all races equally. pointing out how one race is shit at something isnt racist. black people suck at problem resolving, asians suck at driving, whites suck at dancing and equality, muslims suck at blowing shit up without blowing themselves up.

But like I said, I'm not racist. Racism is a crime and crime is for black people.

crass
03-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Racism is a crime and crime is for black people.

hahahahahahahaha

maestro wooz
03-20-2007, 11:19 PM
im not racist, I hate all races equally.

for some reason, people tend to not be able to understand this concept when i tell them that.

crust
03-21-2007, 12:01 AM
yo crass, thanks for explaining what a SHARP is. i was going to post that shit a long time ago but i couldn't get to a comp durring the day, i'm posting via sidekick. peace.

sonny getz
03-21-2007, 12:11 AM
for some reason, people tend to not be able to understand this concept when i tell them that.

yeah, it's cause those people are idiots... i wouldn't let it bother you.

RAMESH
03-21-2007, 05:49 AM
im not racist, I hate all races equally. pointing out how one race is shit at something isnt racist. black people suck at problem resolving, asians suck at driving, whites suck at dancing and equality, muslims suck at blowing shit up without blowing themselves up.

But like I said, I'm not racist. Racism is a crime and crime is for black people.
you can hate all the races you want but don't come & say crime is for blacks
before the white man came to africa we were happy & lived in harmony we did not ask for you people to drag us out of africa we did not ask for you people to come & kill us & rape our women we did not ask to be slaves we can not fight against gun powder
hate all the races you want but leave us out of it
you made us what we are & now you want to say crime is for blacks in our natural tribes on our land what was there to steal?

RAMESH
03-21-2007, 05:50 AM
you a man that wanted get me banned from a wu-tang site(blacks) because i don't like eminem makes me dislike him even more

DJMethods
03-21-2007, 06:01 AM
you can hate all the races you want but don't come & say crime is for blacks
before the white man came to africa we were happy & lived in harmony we did not ask for you people to drag us out of africa we did not ask for you people to come & kill us & rape our women we did not ask to be slaves we can not fight against gun powder
hate all the races you want but leave us out of it
you made us what we are & now you want to say crime is for blacks in our natural tribes on our land what was there to steal?

whites gave you alcohol, shame they didnt add a sense of humour to the mix

RAMESH
03-21-2007, 07:00 AM

where is the humour in this & for the record i don't drink that shit

DJMethods
03-21-2007, 09:21 AM
where is the humour in this & for the record i don't drink that shit

You werent replying to that, idiot. You were replying to the "im not a racist. racism is a crime and crime is for black people" comment. dont try and play it off on another comment which you replied to earlier.

maestro wooz
03-21-2007, 12:59 PM
you a man that wanted get me banned from a wu-tang site(blacks) because i don't like eminem makes me dislike him even more

no, i want you banned cause youre a dumb fuck and annoying as hell

crass
03-21-2007, 01:37 PM
black, white, we're all silly

RAMESH
03-21-2007, 01:43 PM
no, i want you banned cause youre a dumb fuck and annoying as hell

its not just the eminem thread, every time i see this guys posts he's arguing something like "tical 0 is better then operation doomsday" or some nonsensical wu stan bullshit.

i never heard operation doomsday & i think tical 0 was ok but nothing more so what is left?
its not just the eminem thread,
most of you cats don't like me & i'm cool with that i'm no einstein but smart enough to live well in a 3rd world country without an education where qualified teachers can't get jobs over here you need a minimum of a matrik to sweep the streets there is 10's of thousands of matriks unemployed so just because i don't look at the world the way you do doesn't mean i'm dumb
be honest why did you want me banned?

Scáth Bán
03-21-2007, 06:28 PM
It's always good to voice your opinion, but it's the fact that you always argue with people that disagree/make comments about your opinion. You don't always need to defend your opinion, it is what it is. And I ain't knockin' on who you are, but please stop bringing up your life story.

Lil' Ruger
03-21-2007, 06:38 PM

both of you are fags discussion over STFU and DJmethods yea your gay.

Battle 1
03-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Wu Tang Clan aint nuthin to fuck with !!

:lmao:

I don't know if that is Meth for sure but it sure does look like Meth. And yeah the photo could be photoshopped. But whateva, still can't fuck with the Wu tang Clan though. Whether real or not you see what happens when you fuck with the Wu tang Clan.

:point: #(

RAMESH
03-22-2007, 01:13 AM
It's always good to voice your opinion, but it's the fact that you always argue with people that disagree/make comments about your opinion. You don't always need to defend your opinion, it is what it is. And I ain't knockin' on who you are, but please stop bringing up your life story.
when people insult me i like to tell then about myself so they can see where i'm coming from
like evryone else i am entitled to give my opinion you people like to knock on me saying stupid shit about me i been dissed so many times about you people saying i'm dumb & i can't spell & i'm sick i shouldn't be here what must i do? the only thing i can do is explain myself if you people stop insulting me then i can leave my life out of it all i really want to do is give my opinion & feel if you don't like it just leave it alone but on most cases i got you people that want to try & take me for a joke i'm not a joke & i don't like people playing with my name

RAMESH
03-22-2007, 01:19 AM
both of you are fags discussion over STFU and DJmethods yea your gay.
you see this is the fuck up right here i'm not & dj methods i don't like him but he is not gay we both men & for a 14year old kid to call us that is dissrespectfull

crass
03-22-2007, 01:25 AM
i don't have a problem with ramesh. we don't usually post in the same threads but he seems to have good intentions. we just don't know where he's coming from.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-22-2007, 01:54 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Sharp_logo.gif

i always misread this as "shrap"

this thread really turned to shit lol.

RAMESH
03-22-2007, 02:38 AM
You werent replying to that, idiot. You were replying to the "im not a racist. racism is a crime and crime is for black people" comment. dont try and play it off on another comment which you replied to earlier.
what it comes down to is i don't like the things you say i don't like the way you think of black & muslim people & i don't like the way you speak to me so in future if you can't speak nice to me rather don't speak to me at all
when i 1st came to this site i came in total ignorence i thought there was only black & asian street kids from around the world that was going to be in here i didn't know that all people like wu-tang i couldn't understand why white suburban kids could like this music or even women for that matter but now i know & i still like being here even you method i don't mind to share my opinions with you provided you not rude to me i don't want to fight with any of you i must admit i do get angry when i hear people say bad things about the clan in in humane way or when they talk down on me i take it personal
we still going to be here for a long time & we can get on no matter what race we are

DJMethods
03-22-2007, 02:47 AM
what it comes down to is i don't like the things you say i don't like the way you think of black & muslim people & i don't like the way you speak to me so in future if you can't speak nice to me rather don't speak to me at all
when i 1st came to this site i came in total ignorence i thought there was only black & asian street kids from around the world that was going to be in here i didn't know that all people like wu-tang i couldn't understand why white suburban kids could like this music or even women for that matter but now i know & i still like being here even you method i don't mind to share my opinions with you provided you not rude to me i don't want to fight with any of you i must admit i do get angry when i hear people say bad things about the clan in in humane way or when they talk down on me i take it personal
we still going to be here for a long time & we can get on no matter what race we are

Alright man, I'll speak nicely to ya..

You dont know how I feel about Asians, Africans, Muslims, African Americans, Whites or anything. The way I look at is like this, you're a MAN first, and I judge by what kind of man you are. You alright, some shit you say annoys me.. but we come from different worlds so thats expected.

And dont think all white kids are rich, have money and are from suburbia. You know nothin about my life, so dont make assumptions about every white person. i was homeless when i was 13, but now ive got a house and money.. all cause i worked! I fuckin earned everything ive got, i wasnt born with shit.

but yo, ive seen you develop as time goes on. you used to hate white people a lot more (understandable comin from where you do), but you're different when speakin about them now.

peace

RAMESH
03-22-2007, 03:01 AM
for the record i didn't make asumptions about all the white races i stated white suburban kids i know that poverty knows no colour but it's cool if you can respect me then i will respect you & i look forward to speak about the clan to you in the future even if we don't agree we can still respect each other

Battle 1
03-22-2007, 08:19 AM
when people insult me i like to tell then about myself so they can see where i'm coming from
like evryone else i am entitled to give my opinion you people like to knock on me saying stupid shit about me i been dissed so many times about you people saying i'm dumb & i can't spell & i'm sick i shouldn't be here what must i do? the only thing i can do is explain myself if you people stop insulting me then i can leave my life out of it all i really want to do is give my opinion & feel if you don't like it just leave it alone but on most cases i got you people that want to try & take me for a joke i'm not a joke & i don't like people playing with my name

Ramesh, don't worry I think your cool. Fuck the haterz don't let them stop you from posting and don't let them bring you down. I am glad that there is someone like you on the forum to balance or tip the scale. This forum needs you, and more people like you even. Cause alot of timez some white people will make little predjudice jokes, stereo-type threadz and shit like that themselves. (On a supposed Wu tang forum can you believe it. I'm like what the fuck, no respect.) But when they get a taste of their own medicine then they start to cry. Fuck them Wu Tang is black. This is a Wu tang forum as you said yourself. Don't leave, or let them beat you. Continue doing your thing and Represent, represent. Anyone who actually listens to the Wu lyrics and understands them know the struggle. And know the deal, since we a minority it is always gonna be harder on us. That's the real deal in almost everything we do including life. But bottom-line never give up yo cause that's what they want, and then you lose. Don't let em' crush your spirit or pride neither. Like Priest said "They can't take nothing from me".

DJMethods
03-22-2007, 08:47 AM
Caucasians are the minority

Battle 1
03-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Caucasians are the minority

On this forum I certainly don't think so. Plus, definetly not in the world. I know that it is great in America in SOME places for blacks, but certainly not ALL places. Plus in the world as a whole, you can just forget it, unless your talking about Africa perhaps. Asians, Muslims, and whites outnumber blacks very easily in numbers very easily in ALL parts of the world except MAYBE Africa.

P.S: EUROPE is the absolute worst, speaking from years of experience. Completely sucks, and I can't wait to get back to the U.S.

:mmmyah:

DJMethods
03-22-2007, 09:57 AM
On this forum I certainly don't think so. Plus, definetly not in the world. I now that is great in America in SOME places for blacks, but certainly not ALL places. Plus in the world as a whole, you can just forget it, unless your talking about Africa perhaps. Asians, Muslims, and whites outnumber blacks very easily in numbers very easily in ALL parts of the world except MAYBE Africa.

This is what I don't get. It's not "blacks vs the rest", "Whites asians muslims" are 3 completely different races.. why lump us together?

Africans, African Americans, Native Americans, Aboriginals, Moari's, Muslims, Asians, Hispanic alone would outnumber whites. Then you can add Indians and such.

On this board, I wouldn't know. But isn't that the beauty of it? No one knows what colour you are (Unless you say so). It's how the world should be, judge a person on what they're like.. Not what skin colour they have.

EDIT: Wouldn't know about europe. I'm Australian, more whites then any other race, but I don't see that as a good or bad thing, majority are far from racist.

Battle 1
03-22-2007, 10:03 AM
This is what I don't get. It's not "blacks vs the rest", "Whites asians muslims" are 3 completely different races.. why lump us together?

Africans, African Americans, Native Americans, Aboriginals, Moari's, Muslims, Asians, Hispanic alone would outnumber whites. Then you can add Indians and such.

On this board, I wouldn't know. But isn't that the beauty of it? No one knows what colour you are (Unless you say so). It's how the world should be, judge a person on what they're like.. Not what skin colour they have.

EDIT: Wouldn't know about europe. I'm Australian, more whites then any other race, but I don't see that as a good or bad thing, majority are far from racist.

^O^ :yes:

Well, I like your attitude and your damn right ! Asians, Muslims, and Spanish people shouldn't be lumped together. Even furthermore neither should all white races, yup I said it white races. People think all white is just white and completely the same but they are wrong. The American white people are 100 times better than the European white people when it comes to equality among races and I have lived in both places for a very, very long time. So I speak from my many, many experiences.

EDIT I shouldn't really generalize or stereo-type all Europeans. I am speaking specifically about where I have lived Holland which happens to be part of the European Union that completely sucks big time compared to the U.S. in terms of racial equality (especially for blacks).

:mmmyah:

Hellspawn
03-22-2007, 10:19 AM
you still forget that muslims can be white, black, asian etc...you still lump em together...muslim is not a race it's a religion.

and Ramesh was speakin about south africa when he said white is the minority.

DJMethods
03-22-2007, 10:21 AM
you still forget that muslims can be white, black, asian etc...you still lump em together...muslim is not a race it's a religion.

Good point.. I know an asian heritage, Australian, muslim.. Work that out

Battle 1
03-22-2007, 11:20 AM

and Ramesh was speakin about south africa when he said white is the minority.

Your absolutely right that Muslim is a religion, NOT a race.....................

Opps my bad I apologize for living in Ignorant Holland for so long and repeating what they say or they way of thinking. You'll have to forgive me cause I have been living in Holland for so long now that their starting to brain-wash me with thier ignorant foolish ways and views. Your absolutley right Muslim is a religion not race, too bad that Dutch people never see it that way.

AND I don't recall Ramesh saying that whites were minority in South Africa, at least not in this thread or am I missing something ???? Plus I already knew or assumend that much. I even said in my previous above post if you noticed, blacks are a minority in mostly ALL places in the world, EXCEPT Africa. SO I already knew or assumend that much.

Battle 1
03-22-2007, 11:26 AM

RAMESH
03-22-2007, 11:57 AM
yo thanx battle if there is 1 thing i want to bring to the site i would like it to be that we can all respect each other & i have to start with myself
i want this site to represent wu to the fullest i wish that my friends could also be here but most of them can't read well & none of them have computers but they would like to thank you guys for all the downloads & all the imformation that i provide them with that i get from you guys
thanx

Battle 1
03-22-2007, 12:12 PM
yo thanx battle if there is 1 thing i want to bring to the site i would like it to be that we can all respect each other & i have to start with myself
i want this site to represent wu to the fullest i wish that my friends could also be here but most of them can't read well & none of them have computers but they would like to thank you guys for all the downloads & all the imformation that i provide them with that i get from you guys
thanx

True, thankz also for the knowledge you drop on the forum as well. You drop knowlegde and wisdom in certain posts that you have dropped from time to time since you've been on here. Keep it coming, Peace.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-22-2007, 01:35 PM
discuss

http://bookarmor.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/anti_skinhead.jpg

yo that pic is fuckin great! And yo props to Meth!

Sean
03-22-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm sick of that better man shit. You know where that gets you? Nowhere. If you don't stand up for yourself, you're a punk and you're going to be walked on the rest of your life. Violence is part of nature and to try and act like repressing it makes you better is ass-backwards. If some motherfucker insults me or touches me in a belligerent fashion, I'll fight the dude. If that makes me a bad person then so be it. I'd rather be a bad person than be a bitch getting punked out all day.

Co-sign.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Yo, i first replyed without reading, but now that i read the most i gotta say some..
Yall confuzin the shit that went down(if that's meth)! It dont matter who was which race!
You rascist fucks!Cuz fight is a fight.

L~>1<~NKS
03-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Not Mef.

Hellspawn
03-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Your absolutely right that Muslim is a religion, NOT a race.....................

Opps my bad I apologize for living in Ignorant Holland for so long and repeating what they say or they way of thinking. You'll have to forgive me cause I have been living in Holland for so long now that their starting to brain-wash me with thier ignorant foolish ways and views. Your absolutley right Muslim is a religion not race, too bad that Dutch people never see it that way.

AND I don't recall Ramesh saying that whites were minority in South Africa, at least not in this thread or am I missing something ???? Plus I already knew or assumend that much. I even said in my previous above post if you noticed, blacks are a minority in mostly ALL places in the world, EXCEPT Africa. SO I already knew or assumend that much.

no probs bro you dont have to apologies I know everybody knows about it, but they seem to forget about it because of the media (in a great part).
and maybe you mean arabs when you speak about muslims although alot of muslims beign asian coz saudi arabia, iran, iraq and all the gulf countries are there.

peace

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-23-2007, 08:46 PM
is that picture real

GENERAL WISE
03-23-2007, 11:28 PM
How the fuck is this in "Bring da Ruckus?"

crass
03-25-2007, 03:54 AM
i asked the same question. someone, probably wade, moved it there for no reason. it clearly isn't a "bring the ruckus" thread.

ShaolinDarts
03-25-2007, 07:03 AM
Is the skinhead wearing a t-shirt with the sharp logo on it?

10th R
03-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Wow, white people do suck... suck big time

Think about it, chinese invented firework, we(white people) took the idea and made bombs.
We invented weapons and started selling them to the black man, and then they killed eachother and we took what was left of them, and started selling them as slaves.
Allmost all problems are because of the white man...
Im ashamed to be white...

My country, Denmark was the 7th biggest slave traders back in the the age of slavery.
Im ashamed, i hate my slaveowner name Emil Abildgaard...
Fuck that...
One day i, will finally get a black mentality, and live peacefully as they did back in afrika berfore the white came.
Then i could be accepted as a man, as an original man.

the only way to exterminate the white man, is to exterminate the white mentality.

So let me add this, on behalf of all black mentality people... Peace

crass
03-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Is the skinhead wearing a t-shirt with the sharp logo on it?

nah, it looks like the White Power cross.

don't be sorry for something you didn't do. being ashamed of your race is just as stupid and pointless as waving a "white pride" flag.

Battle 1
03-25-2007, 07:51 PM

Think about it, chinese invented firework, we(white people) took the idea and made bombs.
We invented weapons and started selling them to the black man, and then they killed eachother and we took what was left of them, and started selling them as slaves.

My country, Denmark was the 7th biggest slave traders back in the the age of slavery.
Fuck that...
One day i, will finally get a black mentality, and live peacefully as they did back in afrika berfore the white came.

the only way to exterminate the white man, is to exterminate the white mentality.

For a white person to admit or say that himself, all I can say is WOW 8O !
I think your definelty different. I have never heard a white person say something like that himself in my whole life I think. I mean I have heard white people say they are sorry or feel guilty, and a very few even really feel ashamed. But to straight come out and say it the way you said it, which was white people suck big time and being white yourself, your probably the very first ever. I have never really met a white person that didn't have pride in his own race. Your the very first ever !!

P.S: BUT don't get me wrong though, in a way it is kinda good, cause having too much pride in your own race can be a bad thing, cause anything to the extreme makes you an extremist. Having too much pride in your own race is the main reason I think some people are or become racist. So in a way it is good that you don't put your race above another like some people do.

crass
03-25-2007, 07:58 PM
^^^i don't have pride in being white because it's stupid to have pride in something that means nothing, and that you had nothing to do with.

I'M SORRY FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO
I LYNCHED SOMEBODY
BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO
YOU BLAME ME FOR SLAVERY
100 YEARS BEFORE I WAS BORN
GUILTY OF BEING WHITE
I'M A CONVICT OF A RACIST CRIME
I'VE ONLY SERVED 19 YEARS OF MY TIME

Battle 1
03-25-2007, 08:09 PM
^^^i don't have pride in being white because it's stupid to have pride in something that means nothing, and that you had nothing to do with.

True there is good and bad people in all races. Alot of racist folks say that we should all stick together when it comes to race for example. BUT your own people or kind will also try to do you in or wrong at times. SO I mean in reality either a person is good or a person is bad and it doesn't matter what color the person is.

crass
03-25-2007, 08:20 PM
truth

Olive Oil Goombah
03-25-2007, 08:34 PM

Fuck that...

Take it easy on yourself, the white man isn't the only man who dabbled inthe slave trade. And not all of them condone it, or participated in it.

RAMESH
03-26-2007, 04:27 AM
i think we should all be proud of who we are
we can't change the past but we can work on the present to better the future

10th R
03-27-2007, 02:35 AM
I met this Nazi once, and he kept telling me of all the robberies, murders and rapings that the brown were comitting in denmark.
But i kept telling him, if the white hadnt disturbed the peace in africa, and afterwards transported them as slaves, we wouldnt have them.
We came down there with our machines and gave them hard living conditions, and theyre were forced to flee to europe.
Fuck the white people, i want to be rightous, and claim my holy title as a son of the original man.
I want to be respected as a son of the original man, i want to be black.
I want to be god.

The Nazi was speachless... but then he kept coming back with "yeah.. probably... but... if i ruled the world.."
But hes not ruling the world, the white did it, and we have to make it up.

03-27-2007, 07:32 AM
this is great entertainment...
:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crass
03-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Fuck the white people, i want to be rightous, and claim my holy title as a son of the original man.
I want to be god.

if you're not kidding, you're nuts. human beings are the "original man," get off that 5% bullshit, whitey

10th R
03-27-2007, 11:22 AM
if you're not kidding, you're nuts. human beings are the "original man," get off that 5% bullshit, whitey

Fuck you, if i were like the other whiteys i would be out there fucking up the browns.
Thats how it is, where i live.
The 5% saved my life, in a time of depression.

crass
03-27-2007, 11:25 AM
whatt?? so you're a white 5%?

where do you live?

10th R
03-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Fuck you, if i were like the other whiteys i would be out there fucking up the browns.
Thats how it is, where i live.
The 5% saved my life, in a time of depression.

Ouh, im sorry.
I didnt mean to attack you like that.
Can you accept my apology?
I am deeply sorry.

Yes i am white.
And i live in denmark.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-27-2007, 11:35 AM

interesting, the aboriginal people in aus were officially treated as "fauna" for many years after the colonisation of australia, and many atrocities were commited against them.

in recent years (last 20 years) aboriginal groups have been campaigning for some kind of official governmental "apology" or "recognition" for these crimes which were perpetrated against them.

the government here held basically the exact same line as you have, "we werent there" "why should we have to apoligise?"

sometimes, imo its better to just acknowledge things such as this, and in americas case slavery and even apoligise for their actions. its not as your ancestors are going to?

i dunno, to me it just seems that some people are just stubborn as a result of a principal which they hold about needing to have strict justification for whatever they do, without regard for what is actually in the interest of progress and harmony between former combatants.

um, so yeah, your opinion = that of our arsehole prime minister.

not that this is wrong necessarily..

DJMethods
03-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Acid is bad

Skellington
03-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Skins,punks,nazi's....whatever....these people deserve an asswhooping for only the simple reason to even pretend they are...
If that pic is real, then I'd say "Way t'go meth!"

Longbongcilvaringz
03-27-2007, 11:41 AM
i cant believe the pic is real though, look at those kicks...

Cilvaringz
03-27-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm with Meth right now infront of me.. he saying he would never no bullshit sneakers like that..

hide1998
03-27-2007, 12:58 PM
The picture only vaguely resembled Method Man to me. Who started this whole campaign anyway? Seems like just the other day some random dude started this thread all over the place and alot of people just assumed it was true.

crass
03-27-2007, 01:28 PM
interesting, the aboriginal people in aus were officially treated as "fauna" for many years after the colonisation of australia, and many atrocities were commited against them.

in recent years (last 20 years) aboriginal groups have been campaigning for some kind of official governmental "apology" or "recognition" for these crimes which were perpetrated against them.

the government here held basically the exact same line as you have, "we werent there" "why should we have to apoligise?"

sometimes, imo its better to just acknowledge things such as this, and in americas case slavery and even apoligise for their actions. its not as your ancestors are going to?

i dunno, to me it just seems that some people are just stubborn as a result of a principal which they hold about needing to have strict justification for whatever they do, without regard for what is actually in the interest of progress and harmony between former combatants.

um, so yeah, your opinion = that of our arsehole prime minister.

not that this is wrong necessarily..

governments have greater responsibilities than individuals do. the injustices my country did back in the day still need to be fixed. but that doesn't mean i have to do anything except be a decent person to anyone, no matter the skin color

Skins,punks,nazi's....whatever....these people deserve an asswhooping for only the simple reason to even pretend they are...

you don't know what you're talking about

I'm with Meth right now infront of me.. he saying he would never no bullshit sneakers like that..

hahahaha!!!

10th R
03-27-2007, 03:48 PM
To answer your question Crass.
Yes, im from denmark, and i am a strong believer of 5%

THE W
03-27-2007, 10:31 PM
i asked the same question. someone, probably wade, moved it there for no reason. it clearly isn't a "bring the ruckus" thread.
i didnt touch your thread. seeing where its going i would put it in KTL.

TGambino
03-28-2007, 07:21 PM
hahahahahahahha

CHRONZ
04-02-2007, 04:22 AM
nevermind man, off topic anyway

crass
04-27-2007, 05:25 AM
this was so fucking funny. i posted that picture hoping people would be like "OMG IS THAT MEF" and look what happened! you all started bickering and method man read it ! ha!

Hey Thirty Sikth, classic this

crookstah
05-07-2007, 07:04 AM

so if i descide to beat the shit out of a 5 percenter it would be justified? because they say the white man is the devil, thats a pretty rascist slur.
If it goes one way, it goes the other! If your black or whatever and hate white people because they seem rascist, it makes your ass rascist to.
Lets all just fuck until we are light brownish, sand monkey style!

crookstah
05-07-2007, 07:26 AM
yeah is all the white mans fault..
But who are the all time heavyweights of black slave ownership, not whites.. but arabs, oh really?? just like african tribes took each other as slaves way before the colonization of africa, so did the vikings and the indians , slaves was common back in the days, and wasnt abolished until the 19th century, more or less. And all yall calling white people nazis and shit, who the f*ck defeated the nazis, exterminated the white supremacy ideology in europe, white people did. ¨
Now, im I as a white man supposed to feel bad for what other white people have done, not other norwegians i might add, we were ourselfs a colony until 1905, and not industrialized until the 60-70, so did my parents parents parents parents peddel slaves?
Seperate the whites from the rich, the rich is fucking over the poor, while keeping the races in constant battle mode, keeping the preoccupide while they rape the nature and lands we all live in, its the globalization thats killing us, its all money oriented, and if you feel its all the white mans fault your just as big a part of the problem. White people has alot more in common with black people then they do the rich!

Kraze
05-08-2007, 05:02 AM
I think he is a racist, look at hi t-shirt.
it looks like the white power logo...
maybe i'm wrong, but i don't think so.

peace

PailFace
05-08-2007, 05:46 AM
yeah is all the white mans fault..
But who are the all time heavyweights of black slave ownership, not whites.. but arabs, oh really?? just like african tribes took each other as slaves way before the colonization of africa, so did the vikings and the indians , slaves was common back in the days, and wasnt abolished until the 19th century, more or less. And all yall calling white people nazis and shit, who the f*ck defeated the nazis, exterminated the white supremacy ideology in europe, white people did. ¨
Now, im I as a white man supposed to feel bad for what other white people have done, not other norwegians i might add, we were ourselfs a colony until 1905, and not industrialized until the 60-70, so did my parents parents parents parents peddel slaves?
Seperate the whites from the rich, the rich is fucking over the poor, while keeping the races in constant battle mode, keeping the preoccupide while they rape the nature and lands we all live in, its the globalization thats killing us, its all money oriented, and if you feel its all the white mans fault your just as big a part of the problem. White people has alot more in common with black people then they do the rich!

There's no defending white people - you shouldn't even bother trying.

Yah yah, atrocities have been committed by people of every color, creed, and social standing - but come on.

I think he is a racist, look at hi t-shirt.
it looks like the white power logo...
maybe i'm wrong, but i don't think so.

peace

Hmmmm..... kinda looks like the symbol of The Galactic Empire in Star Wars.... http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/pailface/EmpireEmblem.jpg

Maybe Mef doesn't hate skin heads, like we originally thought... Maybe he just hates those fucking Star Wars Geeks! :r :nerdy:

crass
05-08-2007, 05:49 AM
There's no defending white people - you shouldn't even bother trying.

Yah yah, atrocities have be committed be people of every color, creed, and social standing - but come on.

i'm not responsible for or guilty of any of the shit of the white legacy.

PailFace
05-08-2007, 05:55 AM
i'm not responsible for or guilty of any of the shit of the white legacy.

No one said you were... That goes for everyone and anyone here... Unless they personally committed some kind of atrocity.... (and no, dumb posts or useless threads don't count ;))

Kriszy Substance
05-08-2007, 04:08 PM
this was so fucking funny. i posted that picture hoping people would be like "OMG IS THAT MEF" and look what happened! you all started bickering and method man read it ! ha!

Hey Thirty Sikth, classic this

Ha! You definately got yourself a classic here Crass...surprised it is still going...but that whole part about Meth readin it and saying he wouldnt wear sneakers like that cracks me the fuck up. :thumbup:

Longbongcilvaringz
05-08-2007, 08:10 PM
i cant believe the pic is real though, look at those kicks...

what did i tell you guys...

RevelaShaun 6:8
06-15-2007, 01:49 AM
Yea Those kicks are not Method Mans Style.

Don't yall have anything better to do.

But if anybody got stomped out like that it would be because he didn't take 2 and pass!!!!

Frank Drebin
06-15-2007, 02:48 PM
lol skin heads hehe wut if you r completely bald are u then labelled as a skin head or do u actually have 2 shave ya head 2 gain that status?

Freak
06-15-2007, 03:49 PM
acording to these shoes and pants thats old

bad boy T
10-05-2007, 06:32 AM
I'm with you all the way HAQ think positive

GHOST DISCIPLE
10-10-2007, 08:46 AM
I met this Nazi once, and he kept telling me of all the robberies, murders and rapings that the brown were comitting in denmark.
But i kept telling him, if the white hadnt disturbed the peace in africa, and afterwards transported them as slaves, we wouldnt have them.
We came down there with our machines and gave them hard living conditions, and theyre were forced to flee to europe.
I want to be god.

The Nazi was speachless... but then he kept coming back with "yeah.. probably... but... if i ruled the world.."
But hes not ruling the world, the white did it, and we have to make it up.

Man you're fucking lame haha! What do you know about peace in africa back in the day? Who say they all lived in peace? That's the most ignorant thing i've ever heard.

And stop wasting your time on the 5 % bullshit!

Peace

2L8Lit da croatianMC
10-10-2007, 11:01 PM
i dont know why r ppl still posting in this ice age thread...

fenixconnexion
10-11-2007, 06:14 PM
looks very photoshopped

thats what i was thinking too... oh well meth prolly had a good reason to do that

Chiba-Smoker
10-12-2007, 07:36 AM
ya huh huh KICK HIS ASS huh huh

Jeff-The-Chef
10-14-2007, 12:29 PM
well one way you can tell it aint meth is because hes hands are fuckin skinny......

Suga Duga
10-14-2007, 12:31 PM
looks very photoshopped

nope, that pic is real
anyway that ain't meth on the pic

Longbongcilvaringz
10-22-2007, 09:28 AM
uh yeah.... i know....

Drug It Iz
10-25-2007, 03:38 PM
1st of all this ain no mef!!!

2nd kill all nazi scums!no mercy to the enemys of the freedom!

3rd.violence is not the only way.but its another way.just like malcolm X said,whoever denies violence should erase the word revolution from his head

Jet Set
10-25-2007, 03:46 PM
format C: