PDA

View Full Version : Crazy 9/11 Conspirqacy-BBC reports 7th tower collapse before it happens..

J-Cee
03-20-2007, 11:42 AM
BBC report the 7th towers collapse 26 mins in advance to it actually happening..and then suddenly the live feed cuts off cause the fuckin tower is seen in the background....

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=9381934&blogID=235942790&MyToken=991b6175-9b54-47a9-a26a-12bb5e1d794e

J-Cee
03-21-2007, 11:03 PM
doesn't anyone else find this shit a bit fucking suspect

the silencer
03-22-2007, 12:15 AM
i heard about this before....

yea its been documented that theres a ton of shit that happened on that day that shows the official explanation is totally bogus...

if u wanna get into the 9/11 truth stuff i suggest u check out the stuff i posted in this thread:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33377

^^that guy breaks it all down perfectly...

i just got his book in the mail today i strongly recommend it to everyone...hard to put it down

Visionz
03-22-2007, 12:32 AM
JC I thought you've been here for a while man? Silencer and a whole lot of others been tryin to tell yall. Look in the archives along with recommended here^, its a whole lotta bullshit n' I'm glad you saw something that got u lookin to where that question leads. peace

maestro wooz
03-22-2007, 12:53 AM
akin to this, what i remember from 9/11 is like 3 hours later hearing the stories that they were passing candy around afghanistan towns and celebrating the towers collapsing. I remember vividly hearing them talk about afghanistan on the radio, mere hours after the attacks occured. Its never sat right with me that immediately the focus was turned on afghanistan.

J-Cee
03-22-2007, 12:57 AM
yeh i been here for a while,seen alot of shit on the 911 attacks,this is just something new i picked up..its ridiculous,The Whole world is so fucking corrupt and people just take a blind eye and look at the world with a hollow view.

Visionz
03-22-2007, 01:17 AM
akin to this, what i remember from 9/11 is like 3 hours later hearing the stories that they were passing candy around afghanistan towns and celebrating the towers collapsing. I remember vividly hearing them talk about afghanistan on the radio, mere hours after the attacks occured. Its never sat right with me that immediately the focus was turned on afghanistan.indeed, propaganda at its worst. Iraq is the equivalent of shaking a stick at hornets nest. We're walkin into areas sacred to the people who inhabit them and bringin death with us left and right. We're just creating an atmosphere that is going to become a breeding ground for terrorism and we'll feel the reprecussions long after the soliders have gone home. Every time the US goverment wages a war against a singlular thing, they're just really knowin you should expect to see it everywhere, poverty, crime, drugs,.....etc

yeh i been here for a while,seen alot of shit on the 911 attacks,this is just something new i picked up..its ridiculous,The Whole world is so fucking corrupt and people just take a blind eye and look at the world with a hollow view.just don't be quick to judge, we're all capable of being that guy, about the only thing you can do is tell the truth to the people that you can. MLK once said that nothing can stand in the way like an idea whose time has come. Ever one person who you can get to see the light benefits all the world. The corperate machine that wants to slowly kill us must die. This whole thing has roots that are probably damn near impossible for anyone to imagine. exposing them could cause a world-wide revolution

iniquity
03-22-2007, 04:38 AM
N1LetB0z8_o

.. p/ce ..