PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong With so-called mixed-race people?

diggy
03-20-2007, 11:46 AM
I've noticed some mixed-race (black/white - specifically) people will do all that they can to blend it with white people, deny their black ancestry, and pretend to be of another ancestry. They will pretend to be "spanish" or anything else except black! This trend has been going on for a long time.

For example it is stated on a website that " It seems Alicia Keys and Halle Berry are taking a stance to identify and help to spread the knowledge that Bi-racials are neither Black or white, and that they are indeed 'Mixed Race'". Both of them are also getting ready to film a movie about another mixed-race female who was a pianist in the 1950's that will be release sometime in 2008.

http://cocoalounge.org/viewthread.php?tid=36540

Philippa Duke Schuyler is that pianist. Her father was black and her mother was white but with her own words she once claimed,

"I am not a Negro!" she writes her mother, and using mental sleight-of-hand, she decides that her father came from Madagascar, and that she's really "Malay-American-Indian and European." So desperate was she not to be "colored" that she took out a passport in another name, Felipa Monterro y Schuyler, suggesting that she had an Iberian heritage. She also chose to go to Europe and pass as a Spanish woman in order to be able to play, in order to be able to live a more normal life. "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/reviews/composit.htm

David Mathews is a writer from New York who has writen a new book titled "Ace of Spades". His mother was a Jewish white woman who left him and his father after his birth, and his father is African American.

In his book David writes... "Black" to Matthews is a disease, a melanin destined for a life of pain and destruction." His young self takes a pessimistic stance against the black race's ability to become equal with their white counterparts in American society, and he therefore tries to separate himself from this second-class life and from the father he sees as weak and ineffectual. "
(This was taken from his own book)

And who can forget Tiger Woods and the word he made up to call himself saying he was not black but a "Blackasian"?.

All of the above people have one common trait - ignorance of themselves. If they understood 10th grade biology, they would know that the black gene is dominant and the white gene is recessive. A mix of the two genes produces offspring with "predominant" characteristics of the black gene - dark, thick skin, curly hair, thick lips, broad nose, etc. Tiger Woods, Alicia Keys, and Halle Berry are all black but have a slightly lighter skin tones than the average black person. It is ignorace of this fact that makes them turn their backs on the black race.

Therefore, for them to deny their "blackness" is a trait of self-hate" and racial superiority. But no matter how hard they try to deny their "blackness" they will never be accepted as white by whites.

J-Cee
03-20-2007, 11:49 AM
you sumed it up before you even began....the word "Some"...some people are just fucking stupid.

abasi
03-20-2007, 11:57 AM
thats the world we live in its sad
you cant blame some of these people
society motivated the way that they feel

Prolifical ENG
03-20-2007, 02:33 PM
On many occasions I have witnessed it the other way too, grasping onto their black heritage.

RAMESH
03-20-2007, 04:12 PM
i never met a coloured kid who wanted to be classified white or black we very proud of being coloureds we got south africa locked down on the street level 90% of organized crime is run by coloured men & most of the gang leaders is coloured even in jails most of the generals are coloureds even though we the minority we the strongest most vicious
there is no place for the coloured man in politics cause we still the minority but not for long we are busy out breeding both & they helping us in a few decades south africa will be ours
i just though you would like to know white kids try & act like colourd kids they copy our style most notably our language so do black kids surounded by coloured kids & the coloured language is the spoken language in our jails between the gangsters
black & coloured kids get on reasonably well their is a bit animosity that the black man is being favoured over the coloured man which is the truth but still they opened up more doors for us than the white man
amongst the black & coloured man the white man is not favoured but in time i hope this problem will be sorted out

WARPATH
03-20-2007, 05:36 PM
On many occasions I have witnessed it the other way too, grasping onto their black heritage.

Yes,It works both ways. I've seen it with mixed blood natives.

Some can adapt into the white world and be accepted, and even reject their native heritage.

For example:

My co-workes is like 80/20 native/white. He looks caucasion enough, he identifies himself as being white. Sometimes he acts ashamed to be native. Some of the things he's siad about his own people is down right racist. We get into arguments about shit like this all the time.

Other's, like myself are somtimes discriminated by whites. But then I've also been discriminated against by natives too, for being mixed-blood.

I've had a gun pulled on me because i'm a mixed-blood(by another native). I'm often racially profiled by white cops, and i've been called things like prairie nigger and injun, all through elementry school.

But still, i've been raised traditional native culture, so that's how I identify myself.

So what's wrong with mixed-heritage people? We're not the ones with the problem, it's you so-called full breed mother fuckers that have the problem. Isn't that why you made this thread? You think there's somthing wrong with us? When it's you full breed people that are always trynna claim dominance over one another.

V4D3R
03-20-2007, 08:20 PM
There's more mixed people in this world then anything "full-blooded".

Full breeds are the dying breed:

eVolution.

Gawd
03-20-2007, 08:26 PM
no one is really pure race anymore are they? why does race even matter. pride is one of the 7 deadly sins btw

LHX
03-20-2007, 09:18 PM
pride is ridiculous

didnt everybody see pulp fiction?

EAGLE EYE
03-20-2007, 09:55 PM
What about people who are part bird?

LHX
03-20-2007, 09:57 PM

this is the post of the year so far

crass
03-20-2007, 11:12 PM

hahahahaha!

RAMESH
03-21-2007, 02:46 AM
no one is really pure race anymore are they? why does race even matter. pride is one of the 7 deadly sins btw
i also wouldn't be proud if i was what you are
a man must be proud of his race no matter what race he is

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-21-2007, 06:32 AM
pride is ridiculous

didnt everybody see pulp fiction?

Yeah man right on!
I think of that Marsellus Wallace quote all the time Fuck pride it is almost as dangerous as jealousy and definately as senseless

zeppelin2k
03-21-2007, 07:31 AM

yeah man

it depends more on the persons upbrining and surroundings

LHX
03-21-2007, 08:20 AM
i also wouldn't be proud if i was what you are
a man must be proud of his race no matter what race he is
pride as opposed to what?

proud that you arent something else?

that doesnt even make sense

the only thing i am 'proud' about is that my retarded ass some how finds a way to keep enduring in a senseless world of absurdity

the only time 'race' even crosses my mind is when some knucklehead brings it up either on the forums or in the news

freeing up that mental space allows me to have more style, finesse, creativity and skill than most people on this planet combined

especially people who keep bringing up race

plus im great in the kitchen

(nothing to be proud of)

Sexy Jasper
03-21-2007, 08:42 AM
I always say, don't be proud of what you are, but of what you do. Unless what you do involves vaginas and peanutbutter.

LHX
03-21-2007, 08:48 AM
I always say, don't be proud of what you are, but of what you do. Unless what you do involves vaginas and peanutbutter.
then be really proud?

Sexy Jasper
03-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Euphoria wouldn't be out of place.

LHX
03-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Euphoria wouldn't be out of place.

i know her

RAMESH
03-21-2007, 09:24 AM
i am very proud of what i am a coloured south african even though my race reflects the scar of what happened in africa i am still proud to be it
i'm not only proud of being a coloured south african i am proud of being a south african there is no love i got that is greater than the love i got for my country & all my south africans it is somthing i will kill & die for even blow myself up for if i have to

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-21-2007, 09:27 AM
i am very proud of what i am a coloured south african even though my race reflects the scar of what happened in africa i am still proud to be it
i'm not only proud of being a coloured south african i am proud of being a south african there is no love i got that is greater than the love i got for my country & all my south africans it is somthing i will kill & die for even blow myself up for if i have to

its cool if you mean youre proud of your culture. but being nationalist is possibly the dumbest shit ever

LHX
03-21-2007, 09:38 AM
maybe you have too much time on your hands to think about this kind of stuff

LHX
03-21-2007, 09:39 AM
why would you love south africans exclusively as opposed to other people?

why limit yourself?

Os3y3ris
03-21-2007, 09:49 AM
They will pretend to be "spanish" or anything else except black! This trend has been going on for a long time.

For example it is stated on a website that " It seems Alicia Keys and Halle Berry are taking a stance to identify and help to spread the knowledge that Bi-racials are neither Black or white, and that they are indeed 'Mixed Race'".

Whats wrong with this?

RAMESH
03-21-2007, 11:09 AM
maybe you have too much time on your hands to think about this kind of stuff
i wouldn't understand why people wouldn't love their people & their land

Sun Supreme
03-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Maybe its just cause im from the south but if you half black then you all black and nobody really minds that type of categorization. The mixed people i know (and i know upwards of 6) are proud of the little black they do have but they get treated different cause they a "less threatning". I have also had to deal wit that because i am a lightskin brother so the teachers at my predominately white high school would treat me differnt from my darker skinned friends. People ask me all the time are you mixed, puerto rican, native american or what? I hit em wit that JB shit "say it loud.......":)

RAMESH
03-21-2007, 11:44 AM
why would you love south africans exclusively as opposed to other people?

why limit yourself?
i don't mind to give you my opinion on stuff but if you want to play games with me it ends here

LHX
03-21-2007, 12:09 PM
so do you love a ignorant south african more than you love a compassionate and generous argentinian?

its not about playing games - its about me not understanding the logic and reasoning that you are basing your claims on

RAMESH
03-21-2007, 12:26 PM
ok when i say i love all south africans i don't know half of them but we are south africans if you can get the logic in that
alot of my friends maybe even me you might look at as ignorent it's cool we still people
argentinians the only thing i know about them is that they great soccer players but i never seen them play do hate argentinians? ofcourse not i don't have no reason to
do i like you? i'm am taking time out to talk to you so in my books you alright

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 01:48 PM
so do you love a ignorant south african more than you love a compassionate and generous argentinian?

its not about playing games - its about me not understanding the logic and reasoning that you are basing your claims on

I appled this question to myself, because I can kind of see where Ramesh is coming from in regards for love of his people.

So to answer your question:

Do I love an ignorant Lakota more than your average American(or argentine)?

yes. It's because I can reltate to and understand their struggles as my own. I have the same love for most people, but for the people closes to me in blood, and culture, it's more so........an Ignorant Lakota person needs my love more than a compassionate generous-(insert type person here)

LHX
03-21-2007, 06:23 PM
ok when i say i love all south africans i don't know half of them but we are south africans if you can get the logic in that
alot of my friends maybe even me you might look at as ignorent it's cool we still people
argentinians the only thing i know about them is that they great soccer players but i never seen them play do hate argentinians? ofcourse not i don't have no reason to
do i like you? i'm am taking time out to talk to you so in my books you alright

I appled this question to myself, because I can kind of see where Ramesh is coming from in regards for love of his people.

So to answer your question:

Do I love an ignorant Lakota more than your average American(or argentine)?

yes. It's because I can reltate to and understand their struggles as my own. I have the same love for most people, but for the people closes to me in blood, and culture, it's more so........an Ignorant Lakota person needs my love more than a compassionate generous-(insert type person here)
interesting points

makes sense

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 07:04 PM
You got some mixed people that have full-blooded rascist mentalities. That's the truly lost.

Thats denying your own self- disharmony.

LHX
03-21-2007, 07:07 PM
the more i try to define my differences, the more i forget how much the same i am as every thing/one else

all i know is hatin dont pay

and further more - if you hate, you will actually end up paying

Heavy-Mental
03-21-2007, 07:39 PM
most full breeds dont even know their racial history or genetic science qualities. Most mixes ive ceen seem to lean more towards black, but in all i think theres some confusion within themselves. Think mixes are still dominant because they dont over ride recessive traits?

Someone mention evolution here, thats gonna take a long time 4 it to engage to cee an effect.

froth
03-21-2007, 10:34 PM
another thread for the dumpster

RAMESH
03-22-2007, 04:22 AM
that's a lie froth it's not as bad as what you make it out to be in this thread you got to hear a native americans view on things that alone makes it worth while but also you got people from around the worlds feelings about mixed race if you didn't like the topic it's not right to drop negativity

i got this track from back in the day i think it suites the thread a coloured kid indian/white

jc 001 - never again

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7Z8QB3GW
(http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7Z8QB3GW)http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7Z8QB3GW

abasi
03-22-2007, 12:20 PM
isnt almost everyone in the world mixed in some kind of way
even indirectly