PDA

View Full Version : ***Fiyah***I Be In The Club***Smashing FLA CLUBS and Radio Mixes well with Young Joc

hoodstarmusicman
03-20-2007, 11:46 AM
This is one of my favorite get messed up songs out right now. It is the biggest song in tallahassee fl right now and when they mix it in with Young joc they go crazy. This dude CP Hollywood made it. He raps sings and produced and he is a WHITE BOY! Don't bother posting if you are looking for some real lyrikil shit or some sampled beat shit. Only post if you like HIT Records cuz some people post and be talking crazy cuz they are rappers. I think this song is hot and I play it at the club.

southcoastent.net will get you right to the song, but check out the artist download page cuz they have other artists that are on fiyah on there. I hope yall like this.

Leave feedback

DJMethods
03-20-2007, 12:00 PM
kill yourself and stop making music

no offence

hoodstarmusicman
03-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Mad stupid dawg! that song aint me, I just like it. Whats hot to you? You wanna hear son and god about a million times huh. You are probably a rapper and you probably don't like anything comercial right? Or down south music?Right. I told you not to post fu..boy. I am a dj and you need to listen to music before you post.I am just tellen you this is what djs play. And I do take offense cuz you should be more business-like.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2007, 12:24 PM
no offense to ya but you sound like you dont like these rappers who say son and god a million times which brings me to my next question..what are you doing on a forum made solely for rappers who do excatly that?

DJMethods
03-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Mad stupid dawg! that song aint me, I just like it. Whats hot to you? You wanna hear son and god about a million times huh. You are probably a rapper and you probably don't like anything comercial right? Or down south music?Right. I told you not to post fu..boy. I am a dj and you need to listen to music before you post.I am just tellen you this is what djs play. And I do take offense cuz you should be more business-like.

Thats bullshit bro (the Dj comment). I worked a club a few times, played some real hip-hop, not pure lyrical but shit with a good party anthem beat and only a few people felt it. got told to play this crunk, laffy taffy shit and I refused. Wanna tell ME to "listen to music before i post". Son, how about this, YOU read up on DJ HISTORY and you'll find a HIP-HOP DJ PLAYED BREAKS, not club shit. YOU listen to music, YOU find breaks, YOU put on a party for the B-BOYS to rock it. Dont call this shit hip-hop when its NOT, its hip-POP. and you're right, i dont like club shit (no matter where its from).. its ruining hip-hop, thats not opinion thats a fact.. if you wanna get into it be more then glad.

whats hot to me? not much lately.. but Wu-tang obviously, reflection eternal, blackstar, crown city rockers, heiroglyphics, hilltop hoods, tribe called quest, de la soul, eric b & rakim, big l, cage, common, run dmc, gang starr, gravediggaz, jedi mind tricks, j-dilla, little brother, Nas (used to be), INI, public enemy, jurassic 5, dilated peoples.. want me to go on? ok, MF doom, dead prez, THE ROOTS, KRS-1, so so so much more.. then you got your non hip-hop shit.. you know, stuff with breaks? You should know that, you're a hip-hop DJ

M-Eighty
03-20-2007, 01:43 PM
I will not listen after reading the intial post. Guess what, I rap successfully, I A&R successfully, I Executive Produce successfully, I am receiving a doctorate successfully, oh wait...I'm white too.

This is hip hop, no one gives a fuck what the color of your skin is as long as you represent it right.

The DJ is practically begging that you take notice to this artist because he's white...FUCKING WOW SON!

PS: Yung Joc is Garbage..New Joc City...hi-larious!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2007, 08:46 PM
hahaha nice one m eighty

Its Big Lu baby
03-20-2007, 10:17 PM
dudes been postin this shit in general chat and all that floodin this place

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2007, 10:35 PM
then its official=hes a faggot