PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea

White_Mouse
03-20-2007, 03:21 PM
i think it would be cool if we could get some of the most respected "mods" on this site to grade, and rank the emcees (including myself) on a scale of 1-10 using three catagories...

text-basic words, how an emcee uses wordplay, alternate structures and rhyme schemes.

delivery- how an emcee delivers his rhymes, is a swagger prescent in what he/she says.

production-how does the overall track sound?

and all these catagories go into "overall" giving the basic grade (30 being the best).
The reason that i'd like to see this happen is that it would increase some friendly competition and it would be an accurate description of the talant here on "wucorp".

12weLvE
03-21-2007, 06:56 AM
Sounds good, but the problem is the mods dont hold shit down on the audio booth... How about you make a top 10 poll of the emcess that you think should be ranked...and we at the corp rank them.

Hellspawn
03-21-2007, 07:23 AM
i think theres more than 10 MC's in the board, maybe it should depend of the number of tracks posted here to be qualified....just an idea

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-21-2007, 09:13 AM
love the idea...

White_Mouse
03-21-2007, 11:14 AM
well lets see thiers me, "Hellspwan", "Big Risk", "Ten Fold" "Lord Zero" "Earn Dawgy"...i think there's much more than 10...lol...but i think "Lord Zero" would be a good judge...he's a vet.

INF
03-21-2007, 11:22 AM
If you are thinking about just the mc's that you have spoken with or are in your camp or whatever , thats a bit bias. You have to factor in all active mc's.

You forgot Jamal Noor(paradox) , that nigga is ill. There are a few others as well.

Just figure out who doin what fo you wanna rank ppl. It aint alway about you. ya know?

Peace

12weLvE
03-21-2007, 11:29 AM
I agree with Infinity on this one...I dont know maybee Mouse should make a thread that would have us choose the 10 mcs that should participate. The emcees with the most shoutouts go into the voting.

White_Mouse
03-21-2007, 11:31 AM
that's a very good idea...i was only metioning dudes who i thought were ill and have listened to...i was trying to be selfish...but yea that's a good idea.

12weLvE
03-21-2007, 11:34 AM
yeah man get that started...and make it all caps so people can actually notice that this thread is up...put it under your sig or something

GameOfDeath
03-21-2007, 12:41 PM
We've definitely got some of the best talent on the net here. You should have them all spit a verse on the same beat and then post them up. Then I think it would be easier to analyze.

INF
03-21-2007, 12:58 PM
We've definitely got some of the best talent on the net here. You should have them all spit a verse on the same beat and then post them up. Then I think it would be easier to analyze.

This is why I had that Track "shallow Water" thats on my myspace.

Its still open enough for at least eight MC's to jump on. Lord Zero made that beat and its sick. I left it so that everybody could jump on and let us know what they about and then leave it for tha next MC but niggas was scared or some shit cuz it never got done. I leave it up unfinished for whenver somebody is ready to get down.

I ran into a problem with gettin my audio done as far as vocals go but I could always fix that problem at any moment.