07-21-2005, 04:19 AM
who likes him apart from me ?

he aint bad at all .

Bone Collecta
07-21-2005, 04:30 AM
no he isnt but just because hes on g-unit there are gonna be some faggot haters

Thomas Creed
07-21-2005, 07:59 AM
yeh ill give yall a tune by young buck wid snoop and dogpound its off the chain.

Young Buck rules fa real fuk yall haters .

bringoutthegimp
07-21-2005, 08:04 AM
hes ok

Thomas Creed
07-21-2005, 08:04 AM
hes more than that peep the track i uploaded give me your thoughts

TUCO
07-21-2005, 09:55 AM
he's ok...jus that he has potential...just in the wrong camp so therefore his potential goes rock bottom with what he drops....so in final....he sucks

PEACE

tical2000
07-21-2005, 04:08 PM
haha, I did a similiar thread like a week ago.......and dudes jumped down my throat........I kinda like YOUNG BUCK for a southern rapper.......his album was good.

one of the best things G-UNIT has put out.........a million times better than that piece of trash LLOYD BANKS album

bringoutthegimp
07-21-2005, 04:11 PM
one of the best things G-UNIT has put out.........a million times better than that piece of trash LLOYD BANKS album yo ill agree with that, straight outta cashvile was a really solid album, but to me hes still and average mc

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-21-2005, 04:12 PM
yo ill agree with that, straight outta cashvile was a really solid album, but to me hes still and average mc

yeah he's aight, but compared to the numerous NUMEROUS emcees who have much more skill, he's nothing to get too excited about

perfect word: meh

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-21-2005, 04:34 PM
He Coo .. I Think... Nice Flow... // Mediocre.. Still.. Think He Can Do Better.. // Got Sum Sick West Coast.. Street Cred... By Shanking Da Mutha Fucka Try 2 Fuck Wit Dre.. / // Big Up 2 Young Buck .. !!! That Shit Wuz Gangsta...!!

Peace ..!!!

tical2000
07-21-2005, 04:45 PM
yeah he's aight, but compared to the numerous NUMEROUS emcees who have much more skill, he's nothing to get too excited about

perfect word: meh
wow, SUN_TZU was the same dude jumping down my throat a week ago when I said that YOUNG BUCK was aight........calling me a G UNIT dickrider and shit........now dude is aight, cause some other peeps are saying he ia aight........

....chump

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-21-2005, 04:48 PM
yo did you fuckin read my post back then? I said the album was aight back then.....nothing too much........maybe if you and Bone Collecta didn't start jumping on my nuts I wouldn't of argued with you

Longbongcilvaringz
07-22-2005, 09:54 AM
personally i don't like his style a great deal, some crankin beats on some of his tracks though. prolly would be alot better off if he wasnt signed with g-unit.