PDA

View Full Version : ocho cinco (dead man walkin) part 2

Lincoln Hawk
03-20-2007, 05:43 PM
and yes we marchin pose adonis gladiator soldiers...im built for this...bitch i thought i told ya...sosa kaiser nostra...flow coka fat joe just to punish you vultures...im barbaric apparent carry a flask skin ya bare quick...with a bare fist punch holes thru ya spare ribs...ya larynx crushed enough breath lost muffle ya...muggers touch...the hunters lust of the prey...basic instinct snuff you and blow dust away...its nothin...im capable of worse and known to sucker punch'em...its whatever...im too clever and better than tickled feathers...yall soft...ripped cloth and gayer than Evan Ross...no homo...the promo addressed by mr ocho...cinco...dead man walkin to Debo...yes men often get vetoed...plecebo perscribed for you fanatics...my crack spits enough to make you addicts...the masses get dealt with...i shelve kids...and leavem dried out like ink without felt tips...you felt it...touched by God...assasination of character fucks you hard...mentally scarred and physically beaten...forever the loch ness Frakmonsta is breathin...yall hot with them sequins but what can i say...a regular stud tru fonz fuckin ayyyyy!!!...its diplomatic to conflict thoughts like an addict...tru story bitches laughin...you corny shift ya accent...i black gents the fuck out...you polished then touch up my bees...i clutch up degrees like a salavating batter ready to crush out the seams...ima lush since fifteen...that sweet liquor pure...raw uncut because that pain is my cure...im the same as before but better than ever...im talkin sweet butta leather...taste of sucess is the nector...i lecture heatrock for them new beginners...and advanced liquid heat for them wannabe pretenders...i mentor to tutor recruiter call me super...not joe pecsi but gretzky smooth maneuvers...the shooter respected so they say...well let me shed a few exceptional shell sprays...my hell raises heavens doors...i graze the tender pores...fingertips of ice decay forever more...i slay decrepit whores who shoot off at the mouth...leavem dry in the drought and continue to move on like we was travelin south...and yes the javelins mount shoulders that stay colder than sly cobras...i poster like Clyde coasted thru the paint with eyes holstered...

Sun Supreme
03-20-2007, 05:57 PM
That was ok. Prolly a better listen than read. I was kinda all over the place 2 me but you had some hot lines.

i mentor to tutor recruiter call me super...not joe pecsi but gretzky smooth maneuvers...the shooter respected so they say...well let me shed a few exceptional shell sprays..

i give it 7/10