PDA

View Full Version : For The Kids

Urban_Journalz
03-20-2007, 05:02 PM
For some strange reason, or not so strange, seeing as I know exactly why it's happening, a person's stupidity being called out leaves them in the obvious position of wanting to try and find any and every way possible to piss you off. My problem is, they do this with little more to go on than conjecture and wild guesses.

Therefore, I'd like to present something and see how many shitty exucuses and 'what-if's' people can come up with as to totally not agree with it, and also see what kind of, if ANY, evidence they can dig up to back up their feeble claims.

For the rest of you who aren't so inclined to be stupid and enjoy doing so, I'd appreciate any feedback or questions you have as well. Just know that the MAIN focus of this, was and IS a challenge.

Peace to the true heads.

Konichiwa Bitches to the rest.

----------------------------------------

"Unless the Lord of hosts had left us a few survivors, we would be like Sodom, we would be like Gomorrah."- {Old Testament) Isaiah-1 : 9

"We also sent Lut (Lot ((peace be upon him)) ) as a messenger: Behold, he said to his people, "Do ye do what is shameful though ye see it's iniquity? Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people grossly ignorant!" But his people gave no other answer but this: They said, "Drive out the followers of Lut (pbuh) from your city. These are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" But We saved him and his family, except his wife. Her, We destined to be of those who lagged behind. And We rained down on them a shower of brimstone: And evil was the shower on those who were admonished but heeded not!"- {The Qur'an} 27: 54-58

"And He destroyed the Overthrown Cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, so that ruins unknown have covered them up."-(The Qur'an} 53: 53-54

"See they (the present generation) not how many generations before them We destroyed? Not to them will they return: But each one of them All-will be brought before Us for Judgement."-{The Qur'an} 36:31

Now go look.
http://www.arkdiscovery.com/sodom_&_gomorrah.htm

maestro wooz
03-20-2007, 11:04 PM
this is stupid because the quran was not actually written by humans but by the annunaki. Not only was it written by the annunaki, but the truth is that it was written by drunk annunaki playing a game on a human named "mo" that they abducted a couple times. Dude went crazy with this book and made a religion out of it.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 12:38 AM
this is stupid because the quran was not actually written by humans but by the annunaki. Not only was it written by the annunaki, but the truth is that it was written by drunk annunaki playing a game on a human named "mo" that they abducted a couple times. Dude went crazy with this book and made a religion out of it.

You wish.

Plus you, like so many others have no proof to back your feeble claim.

Next....

supremecharma
03-21-2007, 01:04 AM
yeah but can you prove its NOT true shrop?

LHX
03-21-2007, 07:27 AM
this is what they were looking at when they wrote the Qur'an
http://myspace-735.vo.llnwd.net/00583/53/78/583458735_l.jpg

thats why the Qur'an is so good

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 07:50 AM

Yup - and mostly any "god" that seems insecure in particular religions it's an Anunnaki. Service to self beings.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 11:12 AM
this is what they were looking at when they wrote the Qur'an
http://myspace-735.vo.llnwd.net/00583/53/78/583458735_l.jpg

thats why the Qur'an is so good

yeah but can you prove its NOT true shrop?

Yup - and mostly any "god" that seems insecure in particular religions it's an Anunnaki. Service to self beings.

:lmao:

Fantabulous. This is what happens when truth and falsehood collide. You think, "prove it" is anything new? The lot of you are no different than the people who lived during the time of the messengers and attributed their feats to "sorcery". Only now, you call is "science". As for the I-Ching, that was a cute try L, but a pathetic one. You yourself can't even explain your own theory, and if you do, it'll be feeble just like the rest. What's more, seeing who's scared shitless of the truth is more than worth the time reading anything you have to type. So, by all means, continue. Again, I've read about people like you in full detail.

"The Word is proven against the greater part of them, for they believe not." Qur'an: 36: 07

LHX
03-21-2007, 11:16 AM
<--------- 100% believer

100% critical thinker

plus i am friendly and a pleasure to be around

kids love me and when i see small wounded animals on the road, i move them to safety

DJMethods
03-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Why are we here? What happens when we die? What should I do during life?

I'm so scared, I know! I'll follow religion!

Sun Supreme
03-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Thanx for the site link slasher. It is some amazing shit on there.

the silencer
03-21-2007, 12:30 PM
LHX's post, all humor aside, was the best shit on here...

Slasher i always got respect for what u got to say but the I-Ching (maybe not necessarily the book itself but the inherent principle deep within it) is the source.....for everything

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 12:45 PM
The Qur'an on the origin of the universe.

The science of modern cosmology, observational and theoretical, clearly indicates that, at one point in time, the whole universe was nothing but a cloud of 'smoke' (i.e. an opaque, highly dense and hot gaseous composition) {The First Three Minutes, a Modern View of The Universe. Weinberg, pp. 94-105} This is on e of the undisputed principles of standard modern cosmology. Scientists now can observe new stars forming out of the remnants of that 'smoke'. Heard of Nebulas have we?? Good. The illuminating stars we see at night were, just as the whole universe, in that 'smoke' material. God has said in The Qur'an:

{Then He turned to the heaven when it was smoke...} Qur'an 41: 11

Because the earth and the heavens above (the sun, moon, stars, planets, galaxies, etc.) have been formed from the same 'smoke', we conclude that the earth and the heavens were one connected entity. Then out of this homogeneous 'smoke', they formed and separated from eachother. God has said in the Qur'an:

{Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?...} Qur'an 21: 30

Dr. Alfred Kroner is one of the world's renowned geologists (though after you read what he says, you'll disown him all together). He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He said: "Thinking where Muhammad (pbuh) came from...I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years, with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case. {The source of this comment is "This Is The Truth" (video) Visit (though you're too scared) www.islam-guide.com/truth for a copy of this tape or to view the video clips of Professor Alfred Kroner's comments online.} Also, he said, "Somebody who did not know something about nuclear physics fourteen hundred years ago (fifteen now), could not, I think, b in a position to find out from his own mind, for instance, that the earth and the heavens had the same origin.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The Qur'an on The Cerebrum

God has said in The Qur'an about one of the evil unbelievers who forbade the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from praying at the Kaaba:

{No! If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head), a lying, sinful naseyah!} Qur'an 96: 15-16

Now, why did The Qur'an describe the front of the head as being lying and sinful? Why didn't The Qur'an say that the PERSON was lying and sinful? What is the relationship between the front of the head and lying sinfulness?

If we look into the skull at the front of the head, we will find the prefrontal area of the cerebrum. WHat does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled, "Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology" says about this area: "The motivation and the foresight to plan and initiate movements occur in the anterior portion of the frontal lobes, the PREFRONTAL AREA. THis is a region of the cortex...(p.211 Also see The Human Nervous System by Noback and others pp. 410-411) Also the book says: "In relation to it's involvement in motivation, the prefrontal area is also thought to be the functionial center of aggression..."(p. 211)

So, this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Qur'an has said, "...A lying, sinful, naseyah (forelock)!"

Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years, according to Professor Keith L. Moore.
{Al-Ejaz al Elmy fee al-Naseyah [Scientific Miracles of The Front of The Head] Moore and others, pg. 41
-----------------------------------------------------

Scientists' Comments on the Scientific Miracles in The Holy Qur'an.

The following are some comments of scientists on the scientific miracles in The Holy Qur'an. All of these comments have been taken from the video entitled "This Is The Truth". In this video, you can see and hear schintists while they are giving the following comments. See the weblink above, though you're too scared to go. :lmao:

1) Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Canada. There, he was the Chairman of the Dept. of Anatomy for 16 years. He is well known in his field. He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he recieved the most distinguished award presented in teh field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Qur'an, which he has researched (unlike most of you who bring nothing but dribble), he stated the following:

"The way it was explained to me is that Muhammad (pbuh) was a very ordinary man. He could not read, didn't know how to write. In fact, he was an illiterate. (I-Ching L?? I-Ching??) And we're talking about 1500 years ago. You have someone illiterate making profound pronouncements and statements and that are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. And I personally can't see how this could be a mere chance. There are too many accuracies and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a Divine Inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements." Professor Persaud has included some Qur'anic verses and saying of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in some of his books. He has also presented these verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) at several conferences.

2) Dr. Joe Leigh Simpson is the Chairman of the Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Prof. of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Prof. of Molecular and Human Genetics and the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, U.S.A. Formerly, he was Prof. of Ob-Gyn and the Chairman of the Dept. of Ob-Gyn at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tenn. U.S.A. He was also he President of the American Fertility Society. He has received many awards, including the Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynecology Public Recognition Award in 1992. Prof. Simpson studied the following two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh):

{In every one of you, all components of your creation are collected together in your mother's womb by forty days...} Sunnah. Hadith #3208 in Al-Bukhari and #2643 in Saheeh Muslim

{If forty-two nights have passed over the embryo, God sends an Angel to it, who shapes it and creates it's hearing, vision, skin, flesh and bones...} Saheeh Muslim, Hadith #2645

He studied the two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) extensively, noting that the first forty days constitute a clearly distinguishable stage of embryo-genesis. He was particularly impressed by the absolute precision and accuracy of those sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Then, during one conference, he gave the following opinion:

"So that the two hadiths (haa-deeths) that have been noted provide us with a specific time table for the main embryonical development before forty days. Again, the point has been made, I think, repeatedly by other speakers this morning: these hadiths could not have been obtained on teh basis of scientific knowledge that was available at the time of their writing. It follow, I think, that not only there is no conflict between genetics and religion but, in fact, RELIGION CAN GUIDE SCIENCE be adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches, that there exist statements in The Qur'an, shown centuries later to be valid, which support knowlege in The Qur'an having been derived from God."

3) Dr. E. Marshall Johnson is Prof. Emeritus of Anatomy and Development Biology at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. There, for 22 years, he was Prof. of Anatomy, the Chairman of the Dept. of Anatomy, and the Director of the Daniel Baugh Institute. He was also the President of the Teratology Society. He has authored more than 200 publications. In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Prof. Johnson said in the presentation of his research paper:

"Summary: The Qur'an describes not only teh development of external form, but emphasizes also the internal stages, the stages inside the embryo, of it's creation and dvelopment, emphasizing major events recognized by contemporary sceince." (The modern world's new found god)

Also he said: "As a scientist, I can only deal with things which I can specifically see. I can understand embryology and development biology. I can understand the words that are translated to me from The Qur'an. As I gave the example before, if I were to transpose myself into that era, knowing what I knew today and describing things, I could not describe the things which were described. I see no evidence for the fact to refute the concept that this individual, Muhammad (pbuh), had to be developing this information from some place. I see nothing here in conflict with the concept that Divine Intervention was involved in what he was able to write."
-----------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you want any more, because I'm more than willing to share. In DETAIL....instead of just two-cents here and a picture with NO explanation there.

Methods, you're a clown and have less of a leg to stand on than the others. Bring a grown-up arguement, or go back to your sandbox.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanx for the site link slasher. It is some amazing shit on there.

No doubt Sun. 'Nuff respect.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 12:49 PM
LHX's post, all humor aside, was the best shit on here...

Slasher i always got respect for what u got to say but the I-Ching (maybe not necessarily the book itself but the inherent principle deep within it) is the source.....for everything

We'll have to agree to disagree then yo. The I-Ching, I love it. It's ill and holds great truth. However, The Qur'an is a completely different text all together, which addresses and explains things that the I-Ching doesn't begin to touch on.

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 01:21 PM
What exactly are you trying to prove?

The bible has all the answers?

God hates fags?

Please elaborate.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 01:38 PM
What exactly are you trying to prove?

The bible has all the answers?

God hates fags?

Please elaborate.

Tell me where I mentioned The Bible anywhere, then post it. If you say The Gospel before it was tampered with, The Torah before it was tampered with, The Psalms, then yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, above the fact that 99% of people will see the facts and still try to convince themselves otherwise.

As a whole, I'm proving that most of mankind would rather play with empty theories and wishful thinking instead of taking the truth that they claim to be looking for so desperately. AND that most of these theories that people pull out of their asses are bullshit at best.

And yes, God hates homosexuals. If He didn't, those cities would still be there. It's just that simple. I wouldn't go around killing everyone that thought that s**t was fun, but there's no way under the sun you can convince me that it's 'right' and 'o.k.' because all I'll do is laugh at you.

AcidPhosphate69
03-21-2007, 02:05 PM
So, since I dont' have to prove my theories to you...I can safely say I'm right because you don't believe that I think you're wrong?

Reading too much into anything is bad. Find the answers for yourself and don't base your whole persona off of a book somebody besides yourself wrote hundreds of years ago. I'm not saying it doesn't hold valuable lessons that all should have but I'm saying there is a fine line between belief and blind following. Stop trying to convert people and put others down. I'm sure that's one lesson you should have learned a long time ago.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 02:11 PM
So, since I dont' have to prove my theories to you...I can safely say I'm right because you don't believe that I think you're wrong?

Reading too much into anything is bad. Find the answers for yourself and don't base your whole persona off of a book somebody besides yourself wrote hundreds of years ago. I'm not saying it doesn't hold valuable lessons that all should have but I'm saying there is a fine line between belief and blind following. Stop trying to convert people and put others down. I'm sure that's one lesson you should have learned a long time ago.

I actually expected this to come a lot sooner than it did, but I'm glad I wasn't wrong in knowing it was coming.

Funny how the only time anyone says this, is when it's relating to Scripture and no other book. I LOVE how you just dismiss everything else though. lol. But then, I'm not a bit surprised. Again, nothing has changed but the date.

I couldn't give a flying FUCK what you or anyone believes, because no one has to answer for it but you. Like Twain said, "Convinced myself, I seek not to convince." Convert people, please, this, once again, for those of you less inclined to read or remember why I posted this, is for people who foam at the mouth for proof and can't bring anything to the table themselves. Oh, of course, except a few common-place statements that are usually made by people who are threatened by having their blissful ignorances shot to shit.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 02:36 PM
{Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?...} Qur'an 21: 30

who is we? a monotheistic god? or a race of living "gods"?(annunaki)

The "We" is God and His Angels.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 03:18 PM
im glad you apperciiated my feedback and questions you hyppocritcal dick

It's obvious, at least to me, that if there's a plural being used in the Divine sense, I would automatically assume that the "We" would be including the Angels and Jinns. Especially seeing as Gabriel (pbuh) is the messenger to mankind who revealed these truths to the messengers.

My apologies if I thought it was a dumb question and couldn't contain myself. No sarcasm, I really do apologize. I even took the taunting smiley down.

:stroke:

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Tell me where I mentioned The Bible anywhere, then post it. If you say The Gospel before it was tampered with, The Torah before it was tampered with, The Psalms, then yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, above the fact that 99% of people will see the facts and still try to convince themselves otherwise.

I'm not implying anything, that's why i'm asking.

As a whole, I'm proving that most of mankind would rather play with empty theories and wishful thinking instead of taking the truth that they claim to be looking for so desperately. AND that most of these theories that people pull out of their asses are bullshit at best.

Including yourself.

And yes, God hates homosexuals. If He didn't, those cities would still be there. It's just that simple.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Including yourself.

PROVE IT.

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 04:26 PM
PROVE IT.

Your the one that needs to prove to me that God hates homosexuals. I could careless how you feel about it.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Your the one that needs to prove to me that God hates homosexuals. I could careless how you feel about it.

If you're too scared to read the quotes and click the link, that's entirely on you. Don't accuse me of not proving my point though. You need to stop being so chicken.

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 04:43 PM
If you're too scared to read the quotes and click the link, that's entirely on you. Don't accuse me of not proving my point though. You need to stop being so chicken.

C'mon man drop the hostility, I read the thread, I clicked on the links before I replied, which is why I asked you the questions in the first place.

I'm not convinced. Sulfur found near some ruins isn't enough evidence to prove that God killed humans because of their sexual preferences. No offense but, popular scriptures written by men have as much crediblity as the book One fish two fish red fish blue fish, or green eggs and ham.....at least to me anyways. You need to take into account the culture and state of mind people were in when they wrote those scriptures.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 04:46 PM
C'mon man drop the hostility, I read the thread, I clicked on the links before I replied, which is why I asked you the questions in the first place.

I'm not convinced. Sulfur found near some ruins isn't enough evidence to prove that God killed humans because of their sexual preferences. No offense but, popular scriptures written by men have as much crediblity as the book One fish two fish red fish blue fish, or green eggs and ham.....at least to me anyways. You need to take into account the culture and state of mind people were when they wrote those scriptures.

It's not sulphur found near some ruins. It's sulphur found in the exact same spot that these cities once stood. A look far enough into history will prove that. Also, the Dead Sea is proof as well.

I'm not trying to convince you, because your problem is you refuse to believe. Probably because it scares you. In any case, I know I'm right and that's all there is to it. It was never about convincing anyone and again, don't over-estimate your importance here.

You can't speak of the state of mind they were in when the scriptures were recorded because you haven't read any of them. You do nothing but guess.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Popular scriptures written by men. lol. Yeah, more proof that you haven't read any of them. You're on the, "It's just a well-written book" band-wagon. Whatever. Your arguement is as weak as your theory because, once again, you have no proof of any kind. All you have is your opinion.

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 04:54 PM
It's not sulphur found near some ruins. It's sulphur found in the exact same spot that these cities once stood. A look far enough into history will prove that. Also, the Dead Sea is proof as well.

I'm not trying to convince you, because your problem is you refuse to believe. Probably because it scares you. In any case, I know I'm right and that's all there is to it. It was never about convincing anyone and again, don't over-estimate your importance here.

You can't speak of the state of mind they were in when the scriptures were recorded because you haven't read any of them. You do nothing but guess.

I told you before, I study under jesuits, and we use talk about this same stuff. I know one jesuit that converted over to my religion.......

Did you ever look at the evidence without the bible studies imbedded into your brain? :W

I'll argue with you later, I got class now.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 04:58 PM
I told you before, I study under jesuits, and we use talk about this same stuff. I know one jesuit that converted over to my religion.......

Did you ever look at the evidence without the bible studies imbedded into your brain? :W

I'll argue with you later, I got class now.

Again with The Bible. I shouldn't be surprised, you never did have much sense anyway.

Argue? lol. Remember, you're the one that decided to come in and say something, so deal with the consequences. You can come up with every smug remark you like, the fact of the matter is, you're scared of the truth, hence you ignore it. Just like everyone else who was ever faced with it and had little to know insight.

So have fun.:tease:

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 04:58 PM
but to add to your last comment:

I'm on the "it's written by MEN" band-wagon.

I haven't presented any theory here. I think if you knew what I know, you would be singing a different tune though....peace.

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 05:05 PM
but to add to your last comment:

I'm on the "it's written by MEN" band-wagon.

I haven't presented any theory here. I think if you knew what I know, you would be singing a different tune though....peace.

If I knew what you knew. :lmao: Then I'd be a moron and proud of it. Afraid of the truth and finding every reason possible to disagree with it, with little to no proof behind me to back such claims. Thanks, but no thanks. :nonono:

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 05:38 PM
My "God" is the Creator of Allah.

Jesus Christ laughed at his own apostles for praying to the Anunnaki gods.

Gospel of Judas. Jesus' Father is the Creator - the Creator of All.

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 08:11 PM
If I knew what you knew. :lmao: Then I'd be a moron and proud of it. Afraid of the truth and finding every reason possible to disagree with it, with little to no proof behind me to back such claims. Thanks, but no thanks. :nonono:

So emotional.^O^

That's why I came into this thread, to see how furiousley you'd defend your claims. And to see where your coming from. I'm starting to see a pattern here, where I present a different point of view that people don't agree with, and in turn i'm being hit back with name calling.

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 09:14 PM
......sexual oreintation is rooted in biology and is primarily infuenced by gentetcs............

Evidence from family and twin studies shows a higher incidence of male homosexuality in families with other gay men, and higher rate of homosexuality among men with a homosexual twin even when the twins were raised seperatley.(LeVay & Harner, 1994)

Moreover, they(those who on the nature side versus nurture) contend if homosexuality were the resut of early learning socialization, children raised by gay or lesbian parents would be more likely to become homosexual. Research, however, has clearly demonstrated that this is not the case (Patterson, 2000)

Studies show that most gays and lesbians seek the same loving, committed, and meaningful partnershiips as most herterosexuals seek(peplau & Cochran, 1990).

I perfer the books written today as opposed to the ones written in the bone age.

Research indicates that many people in our society, adults as well as adolescents, never progress beyond the conventional level of moral reasoning (Conger & Petersen, 1991)

Although adolescents are able to test alternatives and to arrive at what they see as the correct solution to a poblem, adults gradually come to realize that there isn't a single correct solution to every problem- there may in fact, be no correct solution, or there may be several. Adolescents rely on autorities to tell them what is "true", but adutlts realize "truth" often varies according to the situation and one's veiwpoint.(Cavanaugh, 1990)

Ultimate Fist
03-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Try to control your temper before you post, this thread screams of you lashing out. You are really not helping the image of muslims in America. This shit personifies all the stereotypes- angry, reactionary to criticism, arrogant. Take a breather before you post if you're pissed. I can't even figure out what this thread is supposed to be about.

Ultimate Fist
03-21-2007, 09:33 PM
The "We" is God and His Angels.

No that is not correct. The We is what is called a plural pronoun. It exsists in semitic languages. A royal figure like a deity, a king or a queen is referred to as a "We" to show they deserve more respect than a single person.

froth
03-21-2007, 09:35 PM
help me filter. does the koran mention sodom and gommorah?

Ultimate Fist
03-21-2007, 09:39 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Similarities_between_the_Bible_and_the_Qur'an#Lot_ and_Sodom_and_Gomorrah

Yes

froth
03-21-2007, 09:42 PM
and we are saying god is going to obliterate huge populations bc of buttfucking?

Ultimate Fist
03-21-2007, 09:48 PM
and we are saying god is going to obliterate huge populations bc of buttfucking?

What people like Slasher fail to catch is there is a lesson to this story beyond don't buttfuck. Read the original versions in the Bible and Koran. In the Bible, the point of the story is one good person can make a difference because God says He won't destroy Sodom and Gammorah if there are any righteous people in the city at all, even if they are the minority. The point: a few people who do the right thing can make the difference. In the Koran, God saves Lot even though he isn't significantly moral. The point: everything is up to God.

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 10:06 PM
The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is older then the Torah and obviously the Qur'an. It's a Sumerian story and it's about warring Anunnaki gods fighting and using nukes.

J-Cee
03-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Why are we here? What happens when we die? What should I do during life?

I'm so scared, I know! I'll follow religion!

..that sums it up...for real.

AcidPhosphate69
03-21-2007, 10:08 PM
I actually expected this to come a lot sooner than it did, but I'm glad I wasn't wrong in knowing it was coming.

Funny how the only time anyone says this, is when it's relating to Scripture and no other book. I LOVE how you just dismiss everything else though. lol. But then, I'm not a bit surprised. Again, nothing has changed but the date.

I couldn't give a flying FUCK what you or anyone believes, because no one has to answer for it but you. Like Twain said, "Convinced myself, I seek not to convince." Convert people, please, this, once again, for those of you less inclined to read or remember why I posted this, is for people who foam at the mouth for proof and can't bring anything to the table themselves. Oh, of course, except a few common-place statements that are usually made by people who are threatened by having their blissful ignorances shot to shit.

Aren't you arguing my right to believe what I believe? If not, you fooled me. I'm not threatened, I'm curious. I think the real blessing humans recieved is curiousness and the ability to understand what they take it in a philosophical way. Whether you are wrong or right doesn't really matter. I exercise my right as a human being with intelligent thought to disagree with your pushing of your beliefs. If anything, I feel you are threatened by those who oppose you. You may come up with snappy remarks to counter those but you still did not address my point, which was your own philosphy defeats itself it it's arrogance.

Ultimate Fist
03-21-2007, 10:13 PM
The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is older then the Torah and obviously the Qur'an. It's a Sumerian story and it's about warring Anunnaki gods fighting and using nukes.

Then wouldn't there still be nuclear radiation in the region?

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 10:17 PM
this might of happened 400 000 years ago -

do you want archeological evidence and scientific as well?

Ultimate Fist
03-21-2007, 10:21 PM
Don't try. If it was 400,000 years ago I doubt there would be little. Anything you could produce would probably be dubious at best. Maybe it happened maybe not.

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 10:27 PM
There's evidence all over the world that there were large establishments of populations.....and if you consider everything that's covered by ocean, or in antartica under ice...... Vader could be right.

Ultimate Fist
03-21-2007, 10:31 PM
I never said there weren't large cities. I just doubt they had nuclear weapons and even if they did, how could it be proved unless we found one?

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 10:34 PM
http://the12thplanetjoint.tribe.net/thread/6cc48508-8b9a-4fe2-825c-32b24ecd445b

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 10:34 PM
I never said there weren't large cities. I just doubt they had nuclear weapons and even if they did, how could it be proved unless we found one?

Not implying anything, I was just speculating. :vroar:

Ultimate Fist
03-21-2007, 10:40 PM
"He asks us to make up our own minds. He asks lots of questions, leaving many dots unconnected for others to pick up the baton."

Ahem, I say ahem. Open ended...

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 10:40 PM
But, I seen this program on television way back where......

they talked about discoveries of maps, that were as accurate as maps today back in like the 1400's or somthing, and one map had antartica land, not the ice, mapped out......

Then the program threw out therories of a world cycle of plate shifts, or axis rotations,(can't remember which) where antartica sits at the equator and other continents sit at the poles.....

Probably all bullshit, but interesting therories still.

DJMethods
03-22-2007, 01:28 AM

Yep. I read through this thread, and it was a very good laugh. Had Slasher cutting loose on people for having different views, saying where's their "rpoof" when he supplied none. He claims it's "proof", but proof is meant to convince everyone, not only the ignorant and scared.

Let's, pretend for a second I want to be converted to a religion.

If there is a God (I don't mean Christian God), why hasn't he done anything for so many years? Thousands of years.. There is still homosexuality (Bigger then EVER), there is still murder (Bigger then EVER), there is poverty, rape, sex before marriage, stealing, all kinds of shit he's punished in the past. All of this is still around, and getting worse - Why isn't he stepping in to "punish" us?

Why does God only do bad things to us as well? I actually know the answer to this, and it has nothing to do with religion. All the good things in life, we just brush over and appreciate for 5 minutes, whereas the bad things, we sit and ponder and wonder and get sad, until the next bad thing happens and we move onto that - It's human nature. Whether it's in relationships, sports, life, school, whatever! We only enjoy the bad. So, we (Most) as humans, NEED an answer to these questions.. Dum dum dum! Step in religion, put all my worries to rest, because as humans we all need a "REASON" for the stuff that goes on.

Religion is based on fear. Want proof of that, Slasher? Take a look at your posts, you are so angry and frustrated, abusing people for having different views because you FEAR those views. You FEAR they are right, and subconciously you push those thoughts to the back of your mind because you finally feel complete. Not only that, but look a Religious Wars, and religious killings. Christians fear muslims, muslims fear Christians, used to Jews (Still is but not as serious), the NUMBER 1 cause of death in the world is RELIGION. The NUMBER 1 reason people kill, is fear. Coincidence?

As for me? I'm happy with my life. I've got good friends, a roof over my head, food in my stomach, and family that loves me - Thats all I need to be happy, because I've gone without before. Most people on the other hand, can't just live life, reach their dreams and be happy, they need a purpose for life.. So, they follow a religion.

Wonder if he'll read that...

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:09 AM
My "God" is the Creator of Allah.

Jesus Christ laughed at his own apostles for praying to the Anunnaki gods.

Gospel of Judas. Jesus' Father is the Creator - the Creator of All.

More conjecture and guessing.:loser:

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:11 AM
So emotional.^O^

That's why I came into this thread, to see how furiousley you'd defend your claims. And to see where your coming from. I'm starting to see a pattern here, where I present a different point of view that people don't agree with, and in turn i'm being hit back with name calling.

Like I said, until you can bring anything but your feeble opinion, you're just lip servicing the whole situation. Sue me if I don't do well around stupidity. Willful stupidity at that.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:15 AM
I perfer the books written today as opposed to the ones written in the bone age.

No, you and people like you prefer books that are written in both modern times and less-accepted by a people who believe in facts instead of a weak hypothesis. You still can't wn up to the fact that the area of the archaeological site adds up exactly to where these two cities stood, because even YOU can't come up with a bullshit excuse to counter it. So, you do what everyone else like you does and run from it. It's more hilarious than anything else really.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:26 AM
Try to control your temper before you post, this thread screams of you lashing out. You are really not helping the image of muslims in America. This shit personifies all the stereotypes- angry, reactionary to criticism, arrogant. Take a breather before you post if you're pissed. I can't even figure out what this thread is supposed to be about.

First of all, if you had any clue what Islam was about, instead of having the dicks of your local news station in your mouth, you wouldn't have come off like that.

Second, TRUE Islam frowns upon terrorism of any kind. Just because I'm Muslim and also happen to be HUMAN, therefore am prone to anger and other human emotions, I'm not helping the situation? Cleraly the stupidity of what you say isn't apparent to you, or you just flat out don't think before you speak, so fuck you. Your opinion doesn't matter because all you are is a talker. I can't help it if you're too dumb to figure out what the thread is about and frankly, if you can't, I suggest you do yourself and your fragile thinking capacity a favor and don't bother trying to find out.

You bitches really make me laugh. It's always "calm down", "it's not that serious" anytime you find out someone believes in something. Had I been angry about something less "dangerous", say, the price of a video game system, you wouldn't be talking any of this shit.

So, I'll say whatever I feel like saying, however I feel like saying it at the time because I happen to know where I'm coming from when I'm saying it. And all your mis-informed assumptions and pathetic attempts at reverse psychology won't change a damn thing in the process.

Most of you are just mad because my purpose in finding out how many people here want to find an and every excuse to discard historic and biological fact is working simply because of your inability to avoid a well-baited trap for such simpletons.

I still haven't gotten a shred of real proof to back all of these dumb ass claims either. Just opinions and a few quotes by people who happen to share the same idea of stupidity and who probably have nothing more than THEIR own opinions to back THEM.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:28 AM
No that is not correct. The We is what is called a plural pronoun. It exsists in semitic languages. A royal figure like a deity, a king or a queen is referred to as a "We" to show they deserve more respect than a single person.

Please. Was that supposed to be a proof of what you know? You haven't read The Qur'an, so therefore you can't generalize. I have, so I know WAY better than you.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:31 AM
help me filter. does the koran mention sodom and gommorah?

Yes.

In great detail.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:34 AM
What people like Slasher fail to catch is there is a lesson to this story beyond don't buttfuck. Read the original versions in the Bible and Koran. In the Bible, the point of the story is one good person can make a difference because God says He won't destroy Sodom and Gammorah if there are any righteous people in the city at all, even if they are the minority. The point: a few people who do the right thing can make the difference. In the Koran, God saves Lot even though he isn't significantly moral. The point: everything is up to God.

The point, is that when you break the rules time and time again, after a messenger has come to you telling you to stop, and you tell him to leave the city because he wants to remain clean, then you've earned destruction by your own hands. Since you're so willing to discuss it, post the part of the story of Sodom & Gomorrah as it's told in The Qur'an and let the people judge for themselves what the moral of the story is, if your balls are as big as your mouth.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:36 AM

I'm still waiting to see if this anunnaki bullshit has any tangilble evidence behind it.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:38 AM

Of course it does, especially since most of you are unable to grasp anything past what you can see and touch, or if you are, it has to be what you agree with and 9 times out of 10, possess little to no rules at all. It has to be simple for the simple.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:47 AM
Aren't you arguing my right to believe what I believe? If not, you fooled me. I'm not threatened, I'm curious. I think the real blessing humans recieved is curiousness and the ability to understand what they take it in a philosophical way. Whether you are wrong or right doesn't really matter. I exercise my right as a human being with intelligent thought to disagree with your pushing of your beliefs. If anything, I feel you are threatened by those who oppose you. You may come up with snappy remarks to counter those but you still did not address my point, which was your own philosphy defeats itself it it's arrogance.

Wether you're wrong or right does matter and it's that excuse that people have been using for ages to defend the dumb shit that they dream up. There's a fine line between curiosity and stupidity. The problem is, you're so used to people ignoring it, that when it's addressed, you're shocked and appalled. And since human beings were blessed with this ability, who do you imagine blessed them with it? Some of these totem pole characters I keep hearing about?

You don't know anything about my philosophy, which is clear from the fact that you can't address it directly. Threatened by those who oppose me? Those who oppose me can't do a damn thing to me. The only ones they damage are themselves. Understand, I don't do well around stupidity. See if you can manage to grasp that. Most of you are threatened by the simple fact that I have a conviction and you don't. You would rather play with theories and fantasies and "what if's", and even in those, you have little to no faith. Which is the bottom line. Anyone who has faith, proof and a conviction in the two is and always has been seen as a threat to those who are lacking. For the last time, believe whatever proofless fairy tales you want, but don't dare try to prove my philosophy wrong, because I have everything from space and time itself, to archaeological evidence to back it up. The fact that you're more comfortable with "what if's" is entirely on you.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:50 AM
Then wouldn't there still be nuclear radiation in the region?

gods. lol. dumb ass polytheists. nuclear? cute. look up the word "brimstone" and see if you can manage to twist it. While you're at it, look up why the Dead Sea is dead and give me your "analogy" of that one. :lmao:

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:55 AM
Don't try. If it was 400,000 years ago I doubt there would be little. Anything you could produce would probably be dubious at best. Maybe it happened maybe not.

More proof of your fear. The page I posted has full detail of location. But of course, this would make you and everyone like you WRONG. Can't risk that, now can we?

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 07:56 AM
"He asks us to make up our own minds. He asks lots of questions, leaving many dots unconnected for others to pick up the baton."

Ahem, I say ahem. Open ended...

excuses....

Frontal Lobotomy
03-22-2007, 07:59 AM
There is a multi-quote function, you know..

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Yep. I read through this thread, and it was a very good laugh. Had Slasher cutting loose on people for having different views, saying where's their "rpoof" when he supplied none. He claims it's "proof", but proof is meant to convince everyone, not only the ignorant and scared.

Let's, pretend for a second I want to be converted to a religion.

If there is a God (I don't mean Christian God), why hasn't he done anything for so many years? Thousands of years.. There is still homosexuality (Bigger then EVER), there is still murder (Bigger then EVER), there is poverty, rape, sex before marriage, stealing, all kinds of shit he's punished in the past. All of this is still around, and getting worse - Why isn't he stepping in to "punish" us?

Why does God only do bad things to us as well? I actually know the answer to this, and it has nothing to do with religion. All the good things in life, we just brush over and appreciate for 5 minutes, whereas the bad things, we sit and ponder and wonder and get sad, until the next bad thing happens and we move onto that - It's human nature. Whether it's in relationships, sports, life, school, whatever! We only enjoy the bad. So, we (Most) as humans, NEED an answer to these questions.. Dum dum dum! Step in religion, put all my worries to rest, because as humans we all need a "REASON" for the stuff that goes on.

Religion is based on fear. Want proof of that, Slasher? Take a look at your posts, you are so angry and frustrated, abusing people for having different views because you FEAR those views. You FEAR they are right, and subconciously you push those thoughts to the back of your mind because you finally feel complete. Not only that, but look a Religious Wars, and religious killings. Christians fear muslims, muslims fear Christians, used to Jews (Still is but not as serious), the NUMBER 1 cause of death in the world is RELIGION. The NUMBER 1 reason people kill, is fear. Coincidence?

As for me? I'm happy with my life. I've got good friends, a roof over my head, food in my stomach, and family that loves me - Thats all I need to be happy, because I've gone without before. Most people on the other hand, can't just live life, reach their dreams and be happy, they need a purpose for life.. So, they follow a religion.

Wonder if he'll read that...

Let thy wondering cease ye simpleton faggot....

This has nothing to do with conversion. Especially with the likes of you. I care about as much about your conversion (reversion really in the case of Islam), as I do about your pathetic life, "beliefs", which are really guesses based on the need to throw in your two cents and your simple remarks. But allow me to answer your questions.

The first sign of your stupidity is the quesion "why hasn't He done anything for so many years?" This is why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to speak. There's a reason why He tells us in The Qur'an that He is "Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." If everyone was punished for everything we've done, no one would be here. Again, people like you are NOTHING new. One of the main cries of the people of Moses (pbuh) and every other messengers people who were want to disbelieve was, "Bring us the torment which ye speak of, if ye are truthful!" But then, you don't know a damn thing about the scriptures and only wait until someone who does speaks to disagree for the sheer sake of having something to say. Right? Riiiiiiight. Punishment? Again, since you were dumb enough to speak about something you have no clue about, let me enlighten you simple creatures. Consider that it took years from the time Moses (pbuh) first came to pharaoh and told him to let the Jews go and the time the plagues hit, and the time they finally got free and pharaoh was killed. This is so when it's time for questioning, no one will be able to say, "You didn't give me a chance." That's called both Mercy and Justice and it's only when morons like you and Pharaoh go on breaking the rules (though in this case you can feel glad because Pharaoh was dumber than you, in that he actually SAW the truth) that punishment actually comes. Also, since your density seems to know no bounds, consider the natural catastrophies that occur right and regular throughout the world and the deeds and misdeeds done by the people of the areas affected. But then, this is falling upon blind eyes, so of course, you're incapable of doing so.

Another moronic statement, or blatantly unappreciative really, is saying that God only does bad things to us. You're still alive aren't you? So, it's clear that just as the sun shines on the righteous and the wicked, He shows His Mecry to both those who thank Him and those who don't. Your faculties of speech, hearing, touch and taste, the very breath you took this morning, the fact that you even woke up this morning are all gifts that you and most of the population chooses to not only ignore, but forget about all together. As if YOU were the orchestrators of such things!

Religion is based on fear. Lol. That's CLASSIC!!!
All of you who use that excuse have a serious problem with crime and punishment. It's just that simple. The idea that He not only knows everything you've done, but will also call you to account for it scares the living shit out of you. So you use the excuse of "fear is control". Consider the fact that a child who is disciplined NOT ABUSED for all you puss-whipped ninnies out there who somehow don't know the difference, is not only a pillar of the community, but also never sees the inside of a jail cell because he or she understands the basic principle of crime and punishment. But of course, this is falling on blind eyes, so it makes little difference, right? Riiiiiiiight. I "fear" that the people who don't agree with me are right. :lmao: This, I know you'll never be capable of understanding, but know this, people are flesh and blood. No one down here created me, so there's no reason I should fear anyone down here. Fear of man seems to be the problem that a lot of you have. So please, don't turn my stomach with that one. That they may be right!?! Now THAT'S comedy. Especially when all "they" bring to the table is LIP SERVICE!!!! :lmao:

I subconsciously push these thoughts aside. You sidewalk philosophers kill me. That was one of the sorriest attempts at reverse psychology I've seen in a couple of weeks.

You probably DJ with cds. :lmao:

If you're happy without a purpose in life, which is clearly what you said, then I'm happy that you're happy. Don't forget, I didn't approach you and offer you a damn thing. Do remember though that life is temporary and everything down here has an expiration date. But then, this is falling upon blind eyes, so it doesn't really matter, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

The number one cause of war and death in the world is IGNORANCE. You're one of the many simpletons who will take the easy route and blame the religion, instead of blaming the people who blatantly distort the teachings of the religion. Would you call a Klansman a practicing Christian because he's burning a cross on my lawn? For the sake of at LEAST saving face, THINK before you fuckin' speak. Don't let the fact that the internet gives morons like you, who are ordinarily ignored the majority of the time, a few seconds of airtime mislead you into thinking that it's o.k. to be stupid and talk about something you have knowledge of.

You have all of no CLUE why the three major religions have beef, so you really should shut your mouth as far as that goes, because once again, you're talking just to hear yourself speak.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 08:31 AM
There is a multi-quote function, you know..

Freedom of choice.

Kindness really, because if this were a face to face convo, I'd have to address each statement individually.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Whatever floats your boat, man. Though 'freedom of choice' can often be interpreted in this case as looking to bulk up the post count, and/or is an opportunity to single out members for flaming. Either way it kinda distupts the flow of the thread is all.

WARPATH
03-22-2007, 09:11 AM
No, you and people like you prefer books that are written in both modern times and less-accepted by a people who believe in facts instead of a weak hypothesis. You still can't wn up to the fact that the area of the archaeological site adds up exactly to where these two cities stood, because even YOU can't come up with a bullshit excuse to counter it. So, you do what everyone else like you does and run from it. It's more hilarious than anything else really.

And that's why you ignored all the sources I brought forth about studies regarding homosexuals huh?

at the same didn't even realize you fit the text book example of adolecent thinking.

Way to go Bill Nye the science guy.:lmao:

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 09:30 AM
And that's why you ignored all the sources I brought forth about studies regarding homosexuals huh?

at the same didn't even realize you fit the text book example of adolecent thinking.

Way to go Bill Nye the science guy.:lmao:

Thank you for making my point.:hooray:

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Whatever floats your boat, man. Though 'freedom of choice' can often be interpreted in this case as looking to bulk up the post count, and/or is an opportunity to single out members for flaming. Either way it kinda distupts the flow of the thread is all.

Bulk up the post count? Wow. You're right. But honestly, that wasn't my intention. It's only the internet and I'm not out to get any "best thread for most hits" awards yanno? But thanks.

DJMethods
03-22-2007, 09:40 AM
Let thy wondering cease ye simpleton faggot....

See what I mean? You have to insult everytime someone puts you in your place, not showing too much intelligence with comments such as these, this is Know The Ledge, try to keep it real.

This has nothing to do with conversion. Especially with the likes of you. I care about as much about your conversion (reversion really in the case of Islam), as I do about your pathetic life, "beliefs", which are really guesses based on the need to throw in your two cents and your simple remarks. But allow me to answer your questions.

Now, THIS I find amusing. Complete contradiction in the same paragraph.. Well done mate, saying you don't care yet writing a novel reply. I'll work my way onto that now, thank you for taking the time to respond - Should be an "interesting" read.

The first sign of your stupidity is the quesion "why hasn't He done anything for so many years?" This is why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to speak. There's a reason why He tells us in The Qur'an that He is "Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

If he is forgiving and mericiful, why is he letting children die? I simply don't get it, doesn't he love us all? Why does he let children die, men killing other men and raping women, why is it we have to pay to live? Wouldn't that piss him off? Why hasn't he done anything about it? Why haven't we seen his wrath EVER (You haven't seen it, you've read about it. Recognise the difference).

If everyone was punished for everything we've done, no one would be here. Again, people like you are NOTHING new. One of the main cries of the people of Moses (pbuh) and every other messengers people who were want to disbelieve was, "Bring us the torment which ye speak of, if ye are truthful!" But then, you don't know a damn thing about the scriptures and only wait until someone who does speaks to disagree for the sheer sake of having something to say. Right? Riiiiiiight.

Again, let me point out you going right for insults, for what? Do you think it makes your argument look stronger if you throw in a few insults? It just shows your weakness, that you fear others beliefs, like all other religious people.

Onto what you said. I never said everyone should be punished for everything we do wrong - Read and reply to what I have said, and don't put words into my mouth. I am simply saying: God has killed in the past for homosexuality (According to you), yet there are more homosexuals around today then ever before.. Yet he's nowhere to be seen. Is he hibernating?

Let me pose this to you: Maybe, God is a mythological creature made up by man. These stories about him murdering homosexuals and the likes was to SCARE people out of being homosexual? Hmm, makes more sense then quoting random passages from fictional books.

Punishment? Again, since you were dumb enough to speak about something you have no clue about, let me enlighten you simple creatures. Consider that it took years from the time Moses (pbuh) first came to pharaoh and told him to let the Jews go and the time the plagues hit, and the time they finally got free and pharaoh was killed. This is so when it's time for questioning, no one will be able to say, "You didn't give me a chance." That's called both Mercy and Justice and it's only when morons like you and Pharaoh go on breaking the rules (though in this case you can feel glad because Pharaoh was dumber than you, in that he actually SAW the truth) that punishment actually comes. Also, since your density seems to know no bounds, consider the natural catastrophies that occur right and regular throughout the world and the deeds and misdeeds done by the people of the areas affected. But then, this is falling upon blind eyes, so of course, you're incapable of doing so.

Sorry mate, but quoting FICTIONAL STORIES which you have NO proof are correct, doesn't prove your argument.

Want a laugh? Here it is: YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT. You're saying God shows Mercy AND Justice, I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing why hasn't he done it for so long? Or are diseases and natural disasters Gods way of "punishment"? Oh, you've said that - So predicatable.

So, God sends natural disasters as punishment. Ok, he kills THOUSANDS, MILLIONS (Over the course of time) of innocent people. Yet murders, rapists, thiefs, are all left to live and die at a ripe old age. Why does he kill 2 year old babies and not these rapists and murders? If God was real, surely he has the power simply to strike down the bad people and let the good live, no?

Nice to see a few more insults thrown in here, really proving how brilliant religion is. You sure are convincing me here, shall we continue?

Another moronic statement, or blatantly unappreciative really, is saying that God only does bad things to us. You're still alive aren't you? So, it's clear that just as the sun shines on the righteous and the wicked, He shows His Mecry to both those who thank Him and those who don't. Your faculties of speech, hearing, touch and taste, the very breath you took this morning, the fact that you even woke up this morning are all gifts that you and most of the population chooses to not only ignore, but forget about all together. As if YOU were the orchestrators of such things!

God did all that did he? Can you prove that? NO. This is EXACTLY my point about religion being based on fear. You have NO IDEA why we are here, or how we got here, so you create a mythological figure and say "He's the reason I'm breathing"... It might suit you, but me? I'm just happy to be here, I don't need any reasons, I'll live my life the way I want, not how some book tells me to.

Religion is based on fear. Lol. That's CLASSIC!!!
All of you who use that excuse have a serious problem with crime and punishment. It's just that simple. The idea that He not only knows everything you've done, but will also call you to account for it scares the living shit out of you. So you use the excuse of "fear is control". Consider the fact that a child who is disciplined NOT ABUSED for all you puss-whipped ninnies out there who somehow don't know the difference, is not only a pillar of the community, but also never sees the inside of a jail cell because he or she understands the basic principle of crime and punishment.

This just proved your ignorance, and how all your beliefs, thoughts and arguments are based on not knowing. I'm not a criminal, I've never been to jail, I don't take drugs, yetyou can say I've got a serious problem with crime and punishment. Basing your complete argument on assumptions - It's the true sign of a weak argument. I never said "fear is control", I said fear controls YOU, the weak minded who are not willing to think for themselves. They don't come up with their own views, they are scared, too weak to survive without thinking they have knowledge, so they cling to a religion as they feel it gives them a sense of "purpose". Well done.

I was disciplined, and I've never seen the inside of a jail cell. Want to explain to me about all the religious people inside jails then? I'm not religious, not in jail, yet the majority of people who ARE inside jail, ARE religious.

But of course, this is falling on blind eyes, so it makes little difference, right? Riiiiiiiight. I "fear" that the people who don't agree with me are right. :lmao: This, I know you'll never be capable of understanding, but know this, people are flesh and blood. No one down here created me, so there's no reason I should fear anyone down here. Fear of man seems to be the problem that a lot of you have. So please, don't turn my stomach with that one. That they may be right!?! Now THAT'S comedy. Especially when all "they" bring to the table is LIP SERVICE!!!! :lmao:

You're writing isn't falling on blind eyes, you are being led by the blind.

Your mother and father created you. Not God.

I never ONCE said you fear anybody - READ WHAT I SAY. I said you fear their views and beliefs, not a person.

Please, show me once ounce of PROOF that suggests that anything you read in religious books is anything more then "lip service". You can't, you don't have any, NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWERS! Thats the difference between us, I'm willing to admit religion might be right, but I'm not going to follow something when they try to pass off writings as "proof", even when they have 0 facts and stories which would seem more at home in a Harry Potter novel. Religion makes things up - You can't prove that wrong and it KILLS you, eats you up inside. Poor bloke, have a lie down.

I subconsciously push these thoughts aside. You sidewalk philosophers kill me. That was one of the sorriest attempts at reverse psychology I've seen in a couple of weeks.

You do. Notice when people have discussions you take in all points? Well, no, you wouldn't - because you don't do it. You don't want to take in these thoughts, so you push them to the side and go back to the thoughts you have been brainwashed into believing.

You probably DJ with cds. :lmao:

One things for certain, if religion fails you, you can always turn to stand up comedy, just a brilliant reply there.

Another time you have turned to insults, because you have been proven wrong and don't have any proof to back up your claims. Keep it up, you're doing well, son.

If you're happy without a purpose in life, which is clearly what you said, then I'm happy that you're happy. Don't forget, I didn't approach you and offer you a damn thing. Do remember though that life is temporary and everything down here has an expiration date. But then, this is falling upon blind eyes, so it doesn't really matter, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

I know you didn't approach me, when religious people do that I tell them to get fucked. I thought maybe you would be able to convince me that religion is the answer - You failed shamefully.

Life is temporary, and you want to spend yours worshiping something which might not exist :lmao: How funny will it be when you die, and there is no heaven or hell? Ahahaha, you've wasted your life.

As for me, there might be a heaven and a hell. But I'll live my life, my way. I'm not going to hurt people, just going to live my life happyily having beers and watching footy with mates. Hanging out with my girlfriend, making music.. doing things I love. If I get told I'm not allowed in heaven, I'll be happy that I did what I wanted.

The number one cause of war and death in the world is IGNORANCE. You're one of the many simpletons who will take the easy route and blame the religion, instead of blaming the people who blatantly distort the teachings of the religion. Would you call a Klansman a practicing Christian because he's burning a cross on my lawn? For the sake of at LEAST saving face, THINK before you fuckin' speak. Don't let the fact that the internet gives morons like you, who are ordinarily ignored the majority of the time, a few seconds of airtime mislead you into thinking that it's o.k. to be stupid and talk about something you have knowledge of.

This, is up there with my favourite paragraphs.

Ignorance is the number one cause of death? Exactly what I said, Religion is the number one cause of death. Glad we both agree.

There aren't too many, IF ANY, people who follow religion perfectly. not even you. So I guess you're one of the ones "abusing the teachings". I understand your point though, but let me explain it in laymens terms because you are obviously having trouble comprehending.

Again, you go back to insults and assumptions. You're argument isn't looking too strong right now. I get listened to, I speak with a purpose and with my own thoughts. You on the other hand? You are a LISTENER, you listen to everyone else telling you whats right and wrong, what to believe and what not to. I am a SPEAKER, I say my thoughts on every subject I feel passionately about, and have people like YOU, listening to it. Proof? You just replied...

You have all of no CLUE why the three major religions have beef, so you really should shut your mouth as far as that goes, because once again, you're talking just to hear yourself speak.

More assumptions. I do know why religions are fighting with eachother, do you?

So, all in together, 90% of that argument was assumptions and insults, while the other 10% was made up facts from a fictional book, and you call it "proof". Well, sorry to say, you didn't convince me, better luck with the next try, preacher boy.

Cheers for taking the time out reply though, I know it's hard to find time inbetween having your head up your arse to reply. So I thank you.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 10:33 AM
See what I mean? You have to insult everytime someone puts you in your place, not showing too much intelligence with comments such as these, this is Know The Ledge, try to keep it real.

Now, THIS I find amusing. Complete contradiction in the same paragraph.. Well done mate, saying you don't care yet writing a novel reply. I'll work my way onto that now, thank you for taking the time to respond - Should be an "interesting" read.

If he is forgiving and mericiful, why is he letting children die? I simply don't get it, doesn't he love us all? Why does he let children die, men killing other men and raping women, why is it we have to pay to live? Wouldn't that piss him off? Why hasn't he done anything about it? Why haven't we seen his wrath EVER (You haven't seen it, you've read about it. Recognise the difference).

Again, let me point out you going right for insults, for what? Do you think it makes your argument look stronger if you throw in a few insults? It just shows your weakness, that you fear others beliefs, like all other religious people.

Onto what you said. I never said everyone should be punished for everything we do wrong - Read and reply to what I have said, and don't put words into my mouth. I am simply saying: God has killed in the past for homosexuality (According to you), yet there are more homosexuals around today then ever before.. Yet he's nowhere to be seen. Is he hibernating?

Let me pose this to you: Maybe, God is a mythological creature made up by man. These stories about him murdering homosexuals and the likes was to SCARE people out of being homosexual? Hmm, makes more sense then quoting random passages from fictional books.

Sorry mate, but quoting FICTIONAL STORIES which you have NO proof are correct, doesn't prove your argument.

Want a laugh? Here it is: YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT. You're saying God shows Mercy AND Justice, I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing why hasn't he done it for so long? Or are diseases and natural disasters Gods way of "punishment"? Oh, you've said that - So predicatable.

So, God sends natural disasters as punishment. Ok, he kills THOUSANDS, MILLIONS (Over the course of time) of innocent people. Yet murders, rapists, thiefs, are all left to live and die at a ripe old age. Why does he kill 2 year old babies and not these rapists and murders? If God was real, surely he has the power simply to strike down the bad people and let the good live, no?

Nice to see a few more insults thrown in here, really proving how brilliant religion is. You sure are convincing me here, shall we continue?

God did all that did he? Can you prove that? NO. This is EXACTLY my point about religion being based on fear. You have NO IDEA why we are here, or how we got here, so you create a mythological figure and say "He's the reason I'm breathing"... It might suit you, but me? I'm just happy to be here, I don't need any reasons, I'll live my life the way I want, not how some book tells me to.

This just proved your ignorance, and how all your beliefs, thoughts and arguments are based on not knowing. I'm not a criminal, I've never been to jail, I don't take drugs, yetyou can say I've got a serious problem with crime and punishment. Basing your complete argument on assumptions - It's the true sign of a weak argument. I never said "fear is control", I said fear controls YOU, the weak minded who are not willing to think for themselves. They don't come up with their own views, they are scared, too weak to survive without thinking they have knowledge, so they cling to a religion as they feel it gives them a sense of "purpose". Well done.

I was disciplined, and I've never seen the inside of a jail cell. Want to explain to me about all the religious people inside jails then? I'm not religious, not in jail, yet the majority of people who ARE inside jail, ARE religious.

You're writing isn't falling on blind eyes, you are being led by the blind.

Your mother and father created you. Not God.

I never ONCE said you fear anybody - READ WHAT I SAY. I said you fear their views and beliefs, not a person.

Please, show me once ounce of PROOF that suggests that anything you read in religious books is anything more then "lip service". You can't, you don't have any, NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWERS! Thats the difference between us, I'm willing to admit religion might be right, but I'm not going to follow something when they try to pass off writings as "proof", even when they have 0 facts and stories which would seem more at home in a Harry Potter novel. Religion makes things up - You can't prove that wrong and it KILLS you, eats you up inside. Poor bloke, have a lie down.

You do. Notice when people have discussions you take in all points? Well, no, you wouldn't - because you don't do it. You don't want to take in these thoughts, so you push them to the side and go back to the thoughts you have been brainwashed into believing.

One things for certain, if religion fails you, you can always turn to stand up comedy, just a brilliant reply there.

Another time you have turned to insults, because you have been proven wrong and don't have any proof to back up your claims. Keep it up, you're doing well, son.

I know you didn't approach me, when religious people do that I tell them to get fucked. I thought maybe you would be able to convince me that religion is the answer - You failed shamefully.

Life is temporary, and you want to spend yours worshiping something which might not exist :lmao: How funny will it be when you die, and there is no heaven or hell? Ahahaha, you've wasted your life.

As for me, there might be a heaven and a hell. But I'll live my life, my way. I'm not going to hurt people, just going to live my life happyily having beers and watching footy with mates. Hanging out with my girlfriend, making music.. doing things I love. If I get told I'm not allowed in heaven, I'll be happy that I did what I wanted.

This, is up there with my favourite paragraphs.

Ignorance is the number one cause of death? Exactly what I said, Religion is the number one cause of death. Glad we both agree.

There aren't too many, IF ANY, people who follow religion perfectly. not even you. So I guess you're one of the ones "abusing the teachings". I understand your point though, but let me explain it in laymens terms because you are obviously having trouble comprehending.

Again, you go back to insults and assumptions. You're argument isn't looking too strong right now. I get listened to, I speak with a purpose and with my own thoughts. You on the other hand? You are a LISTENER, you listen to everyone else telling you whats right and wrong, what to believe and what not to. I am a SPEAKER, I say my thoughts on every subject I feel passionately about, and have people like YOU, listening to it. Proof? You just replied...

More assumptions. I do know why religions are fighting with eachother, do you?

So, all in together, 90% of that argument was assumptions and insults, while the other 10% was made up facts from a fictional book, and you call it "proof". Well, sorry to say, you didn't convince me, better luck with the next try, preacher boy.

Cheers for taking the time out reply though, I know it's hard to find time inbetween having your head up your arse to reply. So I thank you.

You over-estimate your importance you poor deluded creature. I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince you that the sky was blue, let alone anything else. If you can't match the arguements you start, don't start 'em.

Like everyone else in your position, you stick to asking questions because that's where you're safest. To prove your point any other way is letting yourself and your ignorance be exposed and you're scared of it.

So again, stick to your sandbox.

DJMethods
03-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Whatever you say, preacher boy

AcidPhosphate69
03-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Wether you're wrong or right does matter and it's that excuse that people have been using for ages to defend the dumb shit that they dream up. There's a fine line between curiosity and stupidity. The problem is, you're so used to people ignoring it, that when it's addressed, you're shocked and appalled. And since human beings were blessed with this ability, who do you imagine blessed them with it? Some of these totem pole characters I keep hearing about?

See, I love how you ramble on about stupidity and all that but you're the one failing to catch the point every time. You can sit here a say I'm shocke and apalled but the fact is, you have no true way of knowing that unless you were sitting inside my head, which you're not.

You're a religious fanatic. You sit here a try to wax intelligent when in all honesty, you're being lead around by the tip of your nose. What shit did I dream up? Nothing, I'm just doing my own shit to get by in the world and whether or not God destroyed a bunch of homo's a long time ago has absolutely no bearing on how I'm gonna put food on my table.

Your inability to deal with that fact, is what leads me to believe you are the one that is shocked and apalled. You can't stand how we don't agree with you so you insult us, call us stupid, and think of bland generalizations to put us down. Again, I don't care if you're right or wrong about the God thing...but you are wrong in the way you are trying to preach in to people over the internet. You're no worse than Christian Missionaries denying food those who have not yet converted.

Ultimate Fist
03-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Insecure, insecure, insecure. I grew up in a neighborhood that was predominantly muslim and no I don't think they're terrorists. If you remember correctly Slasher, I studied the religion for 6 months in detail. You however sound crazy and it has nothing to do with what you believe. It has to do with the fact that maybe YOU ARE CRAZY. Look at the original context of my post. I still dont know what you're asking for or what this thread is about.

BTW, you really are making buffoons of muslims with your outburst. You know people are reading this shit in like 20 countries? Your anger outburst isn't breaking no stereotypes. And sorry for saying that I believe muslims are stereotyped, since you seem to have taken that as an insult against muslims, even if its just stating a FACT. Can any of the level-headed muslims who can control themselves and aren't hypocrites (I know there's a few here) help this brother before he makes a bigger idiot of himself?

Ultimate Fist
03-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Please. Was that supposed to be a proof of what you know? You haven't read The Qur'an, so therefore you can't generalize. I have, so I know WAY better than you.

Sorry I tried to help you by getting the facts straight bonehead.

Ultimate Fist
03-22-2007, 11:43 AM
More proof of your fear. The page I posted has full detail of location. But of course, this would make you and everyone like you WRONG. Can't risk that, now can we?

That was about the annukai guy dumbass. Man, you're dense! I try to help you and you try to take it as an attack. Well, go ahead! Make an idiot of your self. You're obviously quite good at doing it.

WARPATH
03-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Yo Slosher,

Why don't you give us more information about yourself. Age, Ethnicity, nationality, height, weight. Maybe post a picture. I'd like to see if you suffer from down syndome, or some other type Genetic disorder that'll might match up with the stereo type I have in my head already.

Sun Supreme
03-22-2007, 04:37 PM

First of God loves everyone, he hates the things we do because most people are capable of doing and being better. But he does clearly state in one of this first five books of the bible (also known as the torah) where he stands on homosexuality. I wish i could remember the exact chapter and verse like slasher but he clearly says "DO NOT lie with (have sex with) a man as you would with a woman, I HATE THAT"

Now when i read it i couldn't believe my eyes. Homos existed way back then and God had an opinion about it! Now what kills me is the fact that so many people have so many opinions about God and who he is, his likes dislikes etc. but if you took the time to read the old testament He personally speaks to people and gives his "2 cents" so much that i honestly feel like i know him as well as a do my earthly father. Just read people, that man had laws and concepts, and traditons so perfect and in place. Nothing that God does or says is pointless or useless so look over all the laws that God set in place (many of which will floor you) then speak on it.

WARPATH
03-22-2007, 05:00 PM
First of God loves everyone, he hates the things we do because most people are capable of doing and being better. But he does clearly state in one of this first five books of the bible (also known as the torah) where he stands on homosexuality. I wish i could remember the exact chapter and verse like slasher but he clearly says "DO NOT lie with (have sex with) a man as you would with a woman, I HATE THAT"

Now when i read it i couldn't believe my eyes. Homos existed way back then and God had an opinion about it! Now what kills me is the fact that so many people have so many opinions about God and who he is, his likes dislikes etc. but if you took the time to read the old testament He personally speaks to people and gives his "2 cents" so much that i honestly feel like i know him as well as a do my earthly father. Just read people, that man had laws and concepts, and traditons so perfect and in place. Nothing that God does or says is pointless or useless so look over all the laws that God set in place (many of which will floor you) then speak on it.

LMAO

Humans wrote the bible. I'm sorry I had to be the one to break the news to you.

WARPATH
03-22-2007, 05:09 PM
To imply that homosexuals are flawed human beings is blasephmy, because you are implying that God created somthing flawed.

The evidence that people are born gay is stacking up, and it's become staggering to the point where it's in making it's way into text books now.....proof is in the sources I provided earlier.

Like that old saying goes.......

The squeaky wheel wants to get greased.

LHX
03-22-2007, 05:12 PM
LMAO

o FUCK

SERIOUS??

Sexy Jasper
03-22-2007, 05:17 PM
To imply that homosexuals are flawed human beings is blasephmy, because you are implying that God created somthing flawed.

The evidence that people are born gay is stacking up, and it's become staggering to the point where it's in making it's way into text books now.....proof is in the sources I provided earlier.

The squeaky wheel wants to get greased.I've always wondered why gay people have weird voices.

Sun Supreme
03-22-2007, 06:38 PM

Again, you are speaking on somthing you don't know about. 1st i apologize if it seemed that i IMPLIED that homos are flawed human beings because i meant to make it clear that homos and any other person doing anything outside of Gods will is flawed. Also, being a person period is a flaw. We were made perfect in Gods image but after the fall of man (when adam and eve ate the apple) we were no longer perfect. So here we are in a everyday battle with ourselves. The spirit which is good and from God battles with the flesh which is our basic human nature.

People can be born gay simply because of our flesh will give into anything we let it but the good news is that you don't have to stay that way. So someone who uses that as a cop out is stupid. People want to be right and want to be told what they are doing is right and justified, no matter what it is. If you actually read the bible it will plainly tell you that the bible is wrote by men but inspired by GOD. So that is a lame ass rebuttal. Its like in 8 mile when Em spit that whole freestyle clowning himself and then the dude didn't have nothing to say. The bible says it is wrote by humans and yopu try to use that against it. Why would the bible say something to disprove itself.

Yall gone make me pull my bible out and start quotin.:)

WARPATH
03-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Again, you are speaking on somthing you don't know about. 1st i apologize if it seemed that i IMPLIED that homos are flawed human beings because i meant to make it clear that homos and any other person doing anything outside of Gods will is flawed. Also, being a person period is a flaw. We were made perfect in Gods image but after the fall of man (when adam and eve ate the apple) we were no longer perfect. So here we are in a everyday battle with ourselves. The spirit which is good and from God battles with the flesh which is our basic human nature.

People can be born gay simply because of our flesh will give into anything we let it but the good news is that you don't have to stay that way. So someone who uses that as a cop out is stupid. People want to be right and want to be told what they are doing is right and justified, no matter what it is. If you actually read the bible it will plainly tell you that the bible is wrote by men but inspired by GOD. So that is a lame ass rebuttal. Its like in 8 mile when Em spit that whole freestyle clowning himself and then the dude didn't have nothing to say. The bible says it is wrote by humans and yopu try to use that against it. Why would the bible say something to disprove itself.

Yall gone make me pull my bible out and start quotin.:)

Now your comparing scripture studies to B-rabbit.=:X

Keep clowning yourself, I won't say a word.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 04:49 PM
See, I love how you ramble on about stupidity and all that but you're the one failing to catch the point every time. You can sit here a say I'm shocke and apalled but the fact is, you have no true way of knowing that unless you were sitting inside my head, which you're not.

You're a religious fanatic. You sit here a try to wax intelligent when in all honesty, you're being lead around by the tip of your nose. What shit did I dream up? Nothing, I'm just doing my own shit to get by in the world and whether or not God destroyed a bunch of homo's a long time ago has absolutely no bearing on how I'm gonna put food on my table.

Your inability to deal with that fact, is what leads me to believe you are the one that is shocked and apalled. You can't stand how we don't agree with you so you insult us, call us stupid, and think of bland generalizations to put us down. Again, I don't care if you're right or wrong about the God thing...but you are wrong in the way you are trying to preach in to people over the internet. You're no worse than Christian Missionaries denying food those who have not yet converted.

I don't care how it affects you. Get that through your head. I know what you were thinking because it spoke through your typing.

Everyone is a religious fanatic according to people who have little to no faith at all, so that's water off of a duck's back.

It's called my inability to deal with people who, just because THEY have no faith, get mad at those who do. You don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that. What I can't stand, is that you all bring spineless theories with little to no REAL proof behind them, except your obvious fear and hatred for what I say. Savvy?

Funny, when it's about anything but religion, it's droppin' knowledge, but when it's about religion, everyone's true colors are shown and they start accusing you of preaching. Tell you what, go out, drink, smoke everything you can and while you're at it, have some bacon. I don't care. Don't over-estimate your importance, or anyone else that has all of no faith and hates those who do. I posted this because I felt like it and wether you like it or not, people benefit from it. Again, if you don't like, don't read it.

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 04:55 PM
The whole Torah is an accumulation of ancient books that were translated from sanskrit and sumerian cuneiform writings. Some of these books are even spoken of in the Torah -

But they dont hear me though...

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Insecure, insecure, insecure. I grew up in a neighborhood that was predominantly muslim and no I don't think they're terrorists. If you remember correctly Slasher, I studied the religion for 6 months in detail. You however sound crazy and it has nothing to do with what you believe. It has to do with the fact that maybe YOU ARE CRAZY. Look at the original context of my post. I still dont know what you're asking for or what this thread is about.

BTW, you really are making buffoons of muslims with your outburst. You know people are reading this shit in like 20 countries? Your anger outburst isn't breaking no stereotypes. And sorry for saying that I believe muslims are stereotyped, since you seem to have taken that as an insult against muslims, even if its just stating a FACT. Can any of the level-headed muslims who can control themselves and aren't hypocrites (I know there's a few here) help this brother before he makes a bigger idiot of himself?

You saying I maje buffoons out of Muslims proves that you're willing to take the example of one and adapt it to the whole. Further proving that you're one more fuckin' asshole that's 69'in' the government. How long I studied? I'm still studying and that has nothing to do with it. You never know everything about anything, what I do know though, I believe and have no problem saying so. All of you take the easiet road possible, being sarcastic about both religion and the people who follow it. Wether they're Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Taoist, Buddhist or whatever, because none of you have it in you to believe whole-heartedly in anything except second-guessing and questioning for wont of delay.

Crazy? No, I'm serious and truth be told, your opinion matters as much as your existence.

Before you start to try and play peace-maker and make me out to be anything but the re-action to your action, YOU re-read what you wrote and (if at all possible) put yourself in my shoes. I know to most of you, it's unheard of for someone in their early 20's to be this defensive about anything besides a trifilin' broad or a PlayStation, but I've seen clear proofs that, when you feel like it, you actually DO have the ability to think a little deeper than most. Now that I realize you do this only when it suits you, I'll keep that in mind.

I didn't say a damn thing about blowing anyone up, killing innocent people, or anything that you'd so very much like to relate to me. So fuck the fact that this is being read in over 20 countries. Please, tell me why I should care. What....because most of the world is like you, and not only wants to stay ignorant as to what real Islam is all about, but is waiting for any Muslim to so much as frown or raise his or her voice so you can scream "terrorist"?

You got so much mouth? Tell the truth.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Sorry I tried to help you by getting the facts straight bonehead.

Help? You couldn't help a turtle into it's shell. Go deepthroat a cactus.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:02 PM
That was about the annukai guy dumbass. Man, you're dense! I try to help you and you try to take it as an attack. Well, go ahead! Make an idiot of your self. You're obviously quite good at doing it.

Annukai, lol. Polytheist. Prove it. Bring something more than your lip service, because until you do, and I know you won't, it's dead.

Ultimate Fist
03-23-2007, 05:04 PM
You saying I maje buffoons out of Muslims proves that you're willing to take the example of one and adapt it to the whole. Further proving that you're one more fuckin' asshole that's 69'in' the government. How long I studied? I'm still studying and that has nothing to do with it. You never know everything about anything, what I do know though, I believe and have no problem saying so. All of you take the easiet road possible, being sarcastic about both religion and the people who follow it. Wether they're Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Taoist, Buddhist or whatever, because none of you have it in you to believe whole-heartedly in anything except second-guessing and questioning for wont of delay.

Crazy? No, I'm serious and truth be told, your opinion matters as much as your existence.

Before you start to try and play peace-maker and make me out to be anything but the re-action to your action, YOU re-read what you wrote and (if at all possible) put yourself in my shoes. I know to most of you, it's unheard of for someone in their early 20's to be this defensive about anything besides a trifilin' broad or a PlayStation, but I've seen clear proofs that, when you feel like it, you actually DO have the ability to think a little deeper than most. Now that I realize you do this only when it suits you, I'll keep that in mind.

I didn't say a damn thing about blowing anyone up, killing innocent people, or anything that you'd so very much like to relate to me. So fuck the fact that this is being read in over 20 countries. Please, tell me why I should care. What....because most of the world is like you, and not only wants to stay ignorant as to what real Islam is all about, but is waiting for any Muslim to so much as frown or raise his or her voice so you can scream "terrorist"?

You got so much mouth? Tell the truth.

Man fuck you, you dont know shit. First re-read what you just quoted by me. I talked about how long I studied, not you. You clearly ain't reading my shit.

And since you want to see me talk the truth about Islam go to these stupid conservative blogs where I regularly curse out republicans for stupid shit they say about Islam you dumb fuck (I'm banned from most of them; look in the archives.) I've taken the fall for you and your religion time and time again. I've fought for your religion. And this is the thanks I get? Go fuck yourself. You ain't no motherfucking muslim.

http://womanhonorthyself.com/

http://yanksgohome.blogspot.com/

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Where did anybody here claim to be a polytheist or worship per of Anunnaki?

Second question - are you on fuccin glue?

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Yo Slosher,

Why don't you give us more information about yourself. Age, Ethnicity, nationality, height, weight. Maybe post a picture. I'd like to see if you suffer from down syndome, or some other type Genetic disorder that'll might match up with the stereo type I have in my head already.

You'll see me soon enough kid. Be wary of your appliances too. They're gonna fail soon. :lmao:

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 05:06 PM
If you took a minute to read historical facts - you wouldn't have your head so far up Allah's ass.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Slasher is lost beyond reach it seems

so sad

Yeah, because I REALLY need to be saved by a group of people who try to convince me I'm wrong with all of NO evidence to back it.:thumbup:

Ultimate Fist
03-23-2007, 05:10 PM
http://www.theholyconceptionunit.org/

Go join Kephrem's religion. THey have plenty of "proof" for their claims. LOL jackass.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:11 PM
LMAO

You say that humans wrote the bible, but you're defending the existence of multiple gods, who get drunk by the way, and you have nothing to back this claim. The best thing anyone like you ever did was talk. Say what you will about my temper, language, or any other pet-peeve you want to pick out, I've brought my evidence and you've brought nothing. Deny it to your heart's content, I know I'm right and soon, you will too.:tease:

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:15 PM

Who the Hell are you to speak on blasphemy and you practice, or at least believe in polytheism?? :lmao:

Ultimate Fist
03-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Testing the new sig.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:18 PM
The whole Torah is an accumulation of ancient books that were translated from sanskrit and sumerian cuneiform writings. Some of these books are even spoken of in the Torah -

But they dont hear me though...

BRING

YOUR

PROOF!!!!

All I hear is talk and NO damn EVIDENCE!!!!!

Ultimate Fist
03-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Hey Journalz, how you gonna break my TV? You gonna come over to my house?

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Man fuck you, you dont know shit. First re-read what you just quoted by me. I talked about how long I studied, not you. You clearly ain't reading my shit.

And since you want to see me talk the truth about Islam go to these stupid conservative blogs where I regularly curse out republicans for stupid shit they say about Islam you dumb fuck (I'm banned from most of them; look in the archives.) I've taken the fall for you and your religion time and time again. I've fought for your religion. And this is the thanks I get? Go fuck yourself. You ain't no motherfucking muslim.

http://womanhonorthyself.com/

http://yanksgohome.blogspot.com/

You don't know what a Muslim is. You're a hypocrite in truth, because you TALK about me mis-representing Islam, but then you go and blatantly take the common route of insulting it. All you know is what you happen to have read, which is feeble at best apparently. Talkin' about how long YOU studied? lol That's funny, seeing as you said, "If I'm correct, you studied Islam for 6 months." Simpleton.

You obviously need to do more studying because so far you're as good as a novice. And stay the fuck outta my box or I'll have you arrested for flattery.

You have no clue what the truth of Islam is, because all you do is watch the news. "I'm not Muslim", this coming from YOU?? :lmao:

Ultimate Fist
03-23-2007, 05:24 PM
You sound drunk. Have fun with yourself.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Hey Journalz, how you gonna break my TV? You gonna come over to my house?

Dear ignorant fuck,

On the night of December 13th, 2006, I refused to speak at a school event about religious tolerance because they would not allow the muslim speaker in because he was considered controversial. They had buddhist, jewish and christian speakers. I refused to speak as a member of an interfaith council stating that if anyone's religious freedom is obstructed, no one has religious freedom. I was banned from speaking on behalf of my group for a year. If you want to accuse me of being anti-muslim your 20 year old ignorant ass can suck my dick.

Since it's clear that that's exactly what your faggot ass wants......NO. You'll have to go find some other willing victim who happens to think you're anything past mentally destitute.
:r

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:26 PM
You sound drunk. Have fun with yourself.

Awww....how cute....he even had the thoughtfulness of putting my words as his new sig. :cheerlie:

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 05:31 PM
BRING

YOUR

PROOF!!!!

All I hear is talk and NO damn EVIDENCE!!!!!

If all you hear is talk in these boards then you need to lay off the sniffing on inhalents.

I'm - we who told you shit about the Anunnaki- have done some religious homework- readings of many books and theories. In my opinion - the Anunnaki have tricked mankind into all this religion bullshit so they could control us- those whom they created and need to control for we outnumber them.

A lot of in-fighting happened within the Anunnaki's settlements. Bickering over who controlled land here or there. Childish stuff that humanity has inherited from their ancestors.

They are not God's - they wanted us to believe they are- some of us still do call the names - such as Allah.

They made us - don't come at me with the evolution theories what not- I looked into it all. Mankind at one point had 200 genes inserted into the genome around 400 000 years ago.

If we evolved - then where is Darwin's missing link? And why didn't apes come along for the evolutional ride?

Because "We created man in Our image." does not make sense to you since you haven't read anything on the actual people that do translate this ancient stuff. As for proff of ancient trasnlations- the best teacher in the world for Sumerian cuneiform translation is named Zecharia Sitchin. A man many heads are starting to realise - is a man on point with factual evidence
concerning the history of humanity.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:40 PM
If all you hear is talk in these boards then you need to lay off the sniffing on inhalents.

I'm - we who told you shit about the Anunnaki- have done some religious homework- readings of many books and theories. In my opinion - the Anunnaki have tricked mankind into all this religion bullshit so they could control us- those whom they created and need to control for we outnumber them.

A lot of in-fighting happened within the Anunnaki's settlements. Bickering over who controlled land here or there. Childish stuff that humanity has inherited from their ancestors.

They are not God's - they wanted us to believe they are- some of us still do call the names - such as Allah.

They made us - don't come at me with the evolution theories what not- I looked into it all. Mankind at one point had 200 genes inserted into the genome around 400 000 years ago.

If we evolved - then where is Darwin's missing link? And why didn't apes come along for the evolutional ride?

Because "We created man in Our image." does not make sense to you since you haven't read anything on the actual people that do translate this ancient stuff. As for proff of ancient trasnlations- the best teacher in the world for Sumerian cuneiform translation is named Zecharia Sitchin. A man many heads are starting to realise - is a man on point with factual evidence
concerning the history of humanity.

:thumbdwn:

All I ask for is proof. Is that so hard? A book, a pge number, archaeological evidence? :learning:

Is it THAT hard to admit that you fucked up upon entry because you don't have anything tangible OR historic to back you?

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Ask yourself that about the Qu'ran now - where is this proof that Mo was on a mountaintop with Gabriel. Same can be said about anything - but a lot of my proof is in the worlds most dnagerous place right now being destroyed or sold on the black market. Iraq/Sumer.

Look to Egypt's history, Greece's History, Indian History, Kush, Akkadia,

Google this -
world's oldest writing
oldest civilisation
oldest religion
oldest astrology
oldest star map

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 06:00 PM
http://halexandria.org/

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Ask yourself that about the Qu'ran now - where is this proof that Mo was on a mountaintop with Gabriel. Same can be said about anything - but a lot of my proof is in the worlds most dnagerous place right now being destroyed or sold on the black market. Iraq/Sumer.

Look to Egypt's history, Greece's History, Indian History, Kush, Akkadia,

Google this -
world's oldest writing
oldest civilisation
oldest religion
oldest astrology
oldest star map

Again, typical, answering a question with a question is a sure sign of defeat.

All of those nations were drenched in paganism and polytheism, both of which go against the first Commandment, "I (singular) am your Lord, thy God and ye shall have NO other gods after me."

"Where's the proof" can indeed be said about anything and it's only when it's proven that people either agree, or in this case, run.

You won't find any camp sites or artifacts in that cave, because it was a place of meditation for him (pbuh). I would tell you to read the book for yourself, but we all know what excuses you'll come up with for not wanting to do so. So tell you what, since the fact that my belief puts me in a better postition than you, as far as certain proofs go that is, go to www.miraclesofislam.com and look at the pictures. Particularly the ones addressing the human hands. Since you don't believe that Muhammad (pbuh) was first approached at the cave by Gabriel (pbuh), then naturally you don't believe the story of Moses (pbuh) and The Burning Bush, or Mt. Sinai. If you've looked at the link I started this with, you'll also see that not only is Mt. Sinai is Saudi Arabia, but it's still charred from the intense Light shone upon Moses (pbuh) But, you probably won't believe anything you see there, or on this site I'm giving you now. Of course, attributing it to being a "doctored picture" or something of the kind, so I'm fully prepared for your, "I don't want to click it" or "Man, none of that is real.", but, should you happen to ask, "What does that prove?"....for a moment...pretending that you believed what you'll see IF you go, the one thing it will prove is that, contrary to popular belief, God STILL shows Himself via His Mercy and blatant signs. It's usually only the ones who earnestly believe and seek Him that see things like this and take heed though. If what you see is even halfway believeable to you, then you need not ask about Muhammad (pbuh) need you?

So, again, www.miraclesofislam.com My proofs always lie in the world around me because I really don't have to dig any deeper personally. Also, consider the fact that The Qur'an was never re-written in it's original Arabic tongue, as was every other scripture, with the exception (methinks) of The Psalms and The Book of Enoch.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 06:10 PM
http://halexandria.org/

tsk tsk tsk. Polytheism. That's all it is. That's one of the main reasons why Egypt and every other nation like it was eventually destroyed. They attributed their talents, strengths, gifts and wealth to things that they carved out of stone and wood. Or in the case of Egypt, human beings (Pharaohs) who considered themselves living gods, but who ALSO bowed to statues.

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 06:14 PM
This cat got me trippin - fugga

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 06:15 PM
If I told you the sky is fuckin blue- you'd say - "No it's actually aqua with a little bit of grey." with a serpentine hiss.

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 06:30 PM
tsk tsk tsk. Polytheism. That's all it is. That's one of the main reasons why Egypt and every other nation like it was eventually destroyed. They attributed their talents, strengths, gifts and wealth to things that they carved out of stone and wood. Or in the case of Egypt, human beings (Pharaohs) who considered themselves living gods, but who ALSO bowed to statues.

Where does that site say it's polytheists? Where does it say this nuclear physicist who made the site worships anything?

Why are you so quick to be ignorant yourself to those of us that have NOT been ignorant and actually did the math.

Who do you think made the pharaohs bow down to these statues? Who helped them live long ass lives of over 1000 years? Who cut/carried the 25 ton blocks of stone in pyramids?

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 01:10 PM
I say it was stupidity and sheer disbelief that made them bow to those statues.

Polytheism is bowing to dreamt up, drawn, painted and carved deities that created nothing and were themselves created. It doesn't have to SAY "polytheism", anyone that studies ancient Egypt knows full well that they were steeped in polytheism.

No one "helped" them live that long, people lived that long in those days. Noah (pbuh) was 892 years old when Abraham (pbuh) was born.

As for those pyramids, I say either they used their mental capablities, since they were far more advanced, and we're still unable to figure out exactly how they did what they did. Or, since humans were also much stronger back then, it could've been a combination of the two.

Let's not forget that there's a region called "Cydonia" on Mars that has an incredible likeness to the Giza Plateau and there are carvings in some of those pyramids that look JUST like some of our modern day aircraft and some of our science fiction spacecraft.

See here for the spacecraft.....http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

And you can google "cydonia" and see the pyamids and the face that's carved out of the planet's surface. Half human, half feline, just like our Sphinx.

The way I look at it, just like every other ancient civilization, they had gifts and capabilities that would leave the common person speechless. They just didn't thank the One Who gave it to them and grew arrogant in the process.

V4D3R
03-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Urbanz - your about 300 degrees below my level of knowledge on this shit kid - give it up man. You can't tell me anything about Mars that I don't know already. This isent about who knows what though to me anymore- this is about you acting like an Reptile trying to make people submit to Allah's will.

All these threats that if we don't bow to Allah- blah blah BLAH.

Reminds me of Xerxes messenger in 300. You want people to bow to this Anunnaki thats fooled you for over a 1000 years.

Black Man
03-24-2007, 04:55 PM

egypt is still around, it hasn't been destroyed.

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Urbanz - your about 300 degrees below my level of knowledge on this shit kid - give it up man. You can't tell me anything about Mars that I don't know already. This isent about who knows what though to me anymore- this is about you acting like an Reptile trying to make people submit to Allah's will.

All these threats that if we don't bow to Allah- blah blah BLAH.

Reminds me of Xerxes messenger in 300. You want people to bow to this Anunnaki thats fooled you for over a 1000 years.

I guess that's why I've brought more in my favor than you have in yours, because I'm "below your level". You can know all you like, you're not doing a damn thing with it, which makes you nothing but one more educated fool. Period.

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 07:28 PM
egypt is still around, it hasn't been destroyed.

NO it's not. Not the Egypt that made Egypt famous and mysterious. In it's full splendour and glory, THAT Egypt is long gone. There's a reason they call them ancient "ruins". What do you think brought on that ruin?

V4D3R
03-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Didn't Egypt/Kemet die when the Persians came with Islam?

As far as the Egyptians go - they saw the light in the end.

Your not really educated on these matters Urbanz - I can tell. You get caught in a serious discussion and start to call out names and curses.

If you did the math - then you wouldn't be in here stating what you have.
Mankinds mind was made to be programmed though- so it's hard to let go when you got such strong "RAM" running the programming.

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Didn't Egypt/Kemet die when the Persians came with Islam?

As far as the Egyptians go - they saw the light in the end.

Your not really educated on these matters Urbanz - I can tell. You get caught in a serious discussion and start to call out names and curses.

If you did the math - then you wouldn't be in here stating what you have.
Mankinds mind was made to be programmed though- so it's hard to let go when you got such strong "RAM" running the programming.

yak yak yak.

Go away kid, you bore me. You couldn't even bring sound evidence. All you are is one more talker. At least try to be original in your old age.

V4D3R
03-24-2007, 08:05 PM
yak yak yak.

Go away kid, you bore me. You couldn't even bring sound evidence. All you are is one more talker. At least try to be original in your old age.

You need to quit trying to convert people like they have no choice. You need to read other books beside the Koran coming up in this bitch like your Malcolm X.

We can sit here all day and tell each other what we need to do kid.

But it's way over your head the lessons that were dropped in this thread - not surprisingly - most posts not made by yourself held some important value to their message.

There's many here that do know what the fuck I'm talking about and they don't even want to bother arguing with you because it seems infantile to argue with the ignorant.

But me I know that others are reading this and soaking up what they need for their own journeys. Not some paranoid and delusional religion thats enslaves the freedom of will.

The Creator isen't what you even seem to be able to understand at this point in your journey.

You want evidence about what exactly? You most likely don't even know the story of Sin/Allah.

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 08:09 PM
You need to quit trying to convert people like they have no choice. You need to read other books beside the Koran coming up in this bitch like your Malcolm X.

We can sit here all day and tell each other what we need to do kid.

But it's way over your head the lessons that were dropped in this thread - not surprisingly - most posts not made by yourself held some important value to their message.

There's many here that do know what the fuck I'm talking about and they don't even want to bother arguing with you because it seems infantile to argue with the ignorant.

But me I know that others are reading this and soaking up what they need for their own journeys. Not some paranoid and delusional religion thats enslaves the freedom of will.

The Creator isen't what you even seem to be able to understand at this point in your journey.

You want evidence about what exactly? You most likely don't even know the story of Sin/Allah.

Mouth still runnin' like a broken faucet. Since you're obviously dense, for the last time, I'm not trying to convert anyone. Your problem, aside from the fact that you've never seen anyone defend their beliefs the way I do, is the fact that your so-called beliefs are weak and have nothing concrete to back them. Deal with it. I do appreciate your taking the time to spend so much energy on a person you claim you can't stand though. Makes an abundance of sense. But then, so does just about everything else you've said.

V4D3R
03-24-2007, 08:14 PM
I wont say another word yo- watch - God will talk to you through other people.

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 08:19 PM
I wont say another word yo- watch - God will talk to you through other people.

lol.

Don't you mean one of those drunken "addonai"?? :lmao:

Mumm Ra
03-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Polytheism is bowing to dreamt up, drawn, painted and carved deities that created nothing and were themselves created. It doesn't have to SAY "polytheism", anyone that studies ancient Egypt knows full well that they were steeped in polytheism.

Ancient Egypt was neither poly nor monotheistic. Moreso monotheistic if anything. There were many "gods" that were attributes to the one, and each one represented a faculty in man/ god.

WARPATH
03-25-2007, 09:39 AM
You'll see me soon enough kid. Be wary of your appliances too. They're gonna fail soon. :lmao:

This has to be the most retarded thing you've siad this far. :'(

You say that humans wrote the bible, but you're defending the existence of multiple gods, who get drunk by the way, and you have nothing to back this claim. The best thing anyone like you ever did was talk. Say what you will about my temper, language, or any other pet-peeve you want to pick out, I've brought my evidence and you've brought nothing. Deny it to your heart's content, I know I'm right and soon, you will too.:tease:

Fact: Humans wrote the bible.

I'm not denying that it was inspired by God. It's an excellent soure of spirituality.

but-

It was still written by man, and has been influenced by cultures of that time, and it has been transalated different ways.

Who the Hell are you to speak on blasphemy and you practice, or at least believe in polytheism?? :lmao:

I do not practice polytheism, I believe in the same God that you do. I don't believe in Drunk Gods, or more than one God. Don't pretend like you know me, or my culture.