PDA

View Full Version : What is creativity? What does it mean to create something?

LHX
03-20-2007, 05:19 PM
I saw Shropsher just start a thread - and it was on my mind the other day that there was one unreconciled angle from the thread that resulted in a rock throwing contest

the idea of 'creating things' came up in that thread

in a mythological concept, we are presented with the idea of live beings raised from dirt - 'created'

but what is creativity really?

what does it mean to create something?

if you write a fictional story in which you 'create' characters and 'create' a universe - how does that differ from what we are currently experiencing?

from a objective perspective, it is not impossible to fathom a narrator in your head, and a story in which you are the main character: "and this is the part of the story when you read that post by LHX"

it is beyond the realm of provability, but it is also beyond the realm of disprovability?

if you create a 'fictional' character, what is his relationship to you?

(godbody)

Prolifical ENG
03-20-2007, 07:31 PM
You created a thread. If you didn't really create it yourself then I'd lock it :P (assuming you weren't another mod)

Now there is another thread that is relevant and original in this forum, making this forum more random.

P.S. I'm Prolifical.

LHX
03-20-2007, 08:15 PM
suddenly i feel inspired to write a haiku

Civilison
03-20-2007, 10:46 PM
fundamentally, creativity is the ability to create

the ability to create has its roots within the human brain/mind wherein lies the human power to manipulate mental and physical energies to take on a certain desired outcome of our will and ability to create.

this in itself is mysterious. it's my personal belief that creativity reaches down to the levels that exist past the physical-personal-human-me-ego and stems from something within us that cannot be called "me" but is the totality of everything that has existed. something non-personal but still ours.

maybe even our ability to create is the very same ability that created the universe.

in human history, our creativity has proven to be the most ingenious and beneficial thing but at the same time the most stupid and destructive.

so even something so subtle as 'creativity' is split into polar opposites, as everything else...

light... we seem to be reaching real deep...

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 06:35 AM
...then out of nowhere (now-here)...Ninginzzu materialized from the realms of the 5th to the 3rd and appeared standing behind two different men in Toronto Ontario simultaneously. They had no idea that the shape shifting Draconian was present as they read threads on WTC, drank their milk, scratched their asses - one of them even suckled his thumb.

Ninginzzu placed a hand inside a black,sinewy, and slimy looking cigar length amulet and removed a dwaalees. A most peculiar creature these dwaalees were to Ninginzzu. His great grand father's creation, the dwaalees could enter the skin of it's host by momentarily shifting to the 5th and appearing in the 3rd within the ladder. They were used in the early stages of Adama and Adapa experimentations and deemed unethical by Enki.

Ninginzzu and the dwaalees suddenly seemed to shift out of eXistence and moments later the two men were simultaneously seized by what seemed to be a need to copulate - the sudden urge to do eVil things to the chakras which basically set the tone as to...

LHX
03-21-2007, 07:45 AM
maybe even our ability to create is the very same ability that created the universe.

this is the question i am trying to get at bro -

what is the difference between a ('fictional') universe that you create and populate in your mind, and the universe that you are experiencing?

if you create a universe, and you create a character/person in that universe
is his relationship to you the same as your relationship to _________ (the most high)?

are you the central character in a 'fictional' universe in the mind of someone/thing else?

this is not meant to be some fun-mind-bending-tricks thread
http://zulfiqar.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/neo_whoa_1.jpg

i am dead serious

what - if any - is the difference?

LHX
03-21-2007, 07:46 AM
...then out of nowhere (now-here)...Ninginzzu materialized from the realms of the 5th to the 3rd and appeared standing behind two different men in Toronto Ontario simultaneously. They had no idea that the shape shifting Draconian was present as they read threads on WTC, drank their milk, scratched their asses - one of them even suckled his thumb.

Ninginzzu placed a hand inside a black,sinewy, and slimy looking cigar length amulet and removed a dwaalees. A most peculiar creature these dwaalees were to Ninginzzu. His great grand father's creation, the dwaalees could enter the skin of it's host by momentarily shifting to the 5th and appearing in the 3rd within the ladder. They were used in the early stages of Adama and Adapa experimentations and deemed unethical by Enki.

Ninginzzu and the dwaalees suddenly seemed to shift out of eXistence and moments later the two men were simultaneously seized by what seemed to be a need to copulate - the sudden urge to do eVil things to the chakras which basically set the tone as to...

prime example:

did you just bring those things into existence somewhere?

'in the beginning was the word'

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 08:21 AM
prime example:

did you just bring those things into existence somewhere?

'in the beginning was the word'

Nah man- thats me just fuccin wit ya :D

...or was I?

An ally of the Anunnaki was the unknown Arachnoid race, a race of giant spiders that lived in between the 3rd and 4th dimensions and made psychic connections with unsuspecting dreamers that had ventured into the astral plane. A benevolant race, they warn of impeding dimensional attacks and have at one point in time been on Earth to help defend her agaisnt an attack by the Draconian race and Trogledites.

Numerous people in contact with these "psychic firewalls" were given different kinds of dreams that hold keys to their future - such as - the death of a loved one is approaching. The descendants of this race remain trapped on Earth in the flesh and are known as arachnids.

Be wary of the Draconian trick - "Killing a spider will give you money."

This ruse has cost the descendants of Arachnoids heavy casualties. The penalty for this is has been to cast a psychic web on those who harm spiders and prevents them from reaching the astral plane...and higher dimensions.

Numerous statues of these Arachnoids were made simultaneously by different scuplters around the world.

They are seen in Ottawa:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/2191093-National_Art_Gallery_of_Can.jpg

Philladelphia:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/bronzeSpider.jpg

Copenhagen:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/BN18676_3Spider-Sculpture-on-Nytorv.jpg

London:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/guggenheim_y_aracnido.jpg
They have been inside mankind's influence for some time now - causing phenomenons such as Spiderman's "Spidey senses".

Scientist til this day never could comprehend the spiders ability to foresee impeding danger.

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Te get back on point tho X- Creation is real.

The elevation of mankind came when we were given knowledge and the power to create.

To create though - the universal law is that you must believe.

F.A.T.E.

From
All
Thought
Everywhere

By the way - this thread has been giving me epiphany after epiphany.

Not -

To get off point. About those spiders and dreams....

http://www.greatdreams.com/spiders.htm

LHX
03-21-2007, 05:21 PM
this has been one of the most entertaining perspectives that has come to mind over the last while

hopefully Shropsher will get around to dropping his perspective

V4D3R
03-21-2007, 05:29 PM
"entertaining"?

I'm not trying to amuse you.

This is the Universal Law.

Your sitting there on your chair. You thought about what you wanted to create in your reply. The words then came forth from those thoughts, and finally - "It was written..." Your thought has now become manifest as reality.

Our thoughts get stronger the more people wish for the same results.

LHX
03-21-2007, 05:30 PM
"entertaining"?

I'm not trying to amuse you.

This is the Universal Law.

Your sitting there on your chair. You thought about what you wanted to create in your reply. The words then came forth from those thoughts, and finally - "It was written..." Your thought has now become manifest as reality.

Our thoughts get stronger the more people wish for the same results.
im not talking about your posts

im talking about the initial theme of the thread

it is entertaining

Civilison
03-21-2007, 08:00 PM
x,

now that you broke it down nice like that i know exactly what you're talking about.

i don't believe there is anything fictional about the inner universe. by logic it should be just as influential as the external universe.

however, the real 'me' is the one that feels exactly the same in the inner and the outer universe because in essence they are one.

this is just like everything else, inner'outer, yin'yang whatever etc...

can you be the same you that you are right now but when you are asleep? and if so then what is the difference between that you and this you? this is how i would approach it.

at one point in everybody's evolution here i think this must finally happen. the blending of both.

and i think you are right... there is no difference.

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-21-2007, 08:03 PM
i want to .. i could but.. explaining here would kill my high so forget.. it.. damn also my right achilles is acting up.. so i dont want to risk it but i am fiending.. basketball

fuck

froth
03-21-2007, 09:31 PM
i didnt read the thread but creating something beautiful is always the result of being in tune with the tao

LHX
03-21-2007, 09:32 PM
i didnt read the thread but creating something beautiful is always the result of being in tune with the tao
read the thread man - id be interested to hear your insight

froth
03-21-2007, 09:32 PM
to clarify, its not an egoic experience

WARPATH
03-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Women create children.

For me, that's as creative as you can get.

Imperial1
03-24-2007, 07:10 PM
To create something is to make something out of nothing.

Imperial1

LHX
03-24-2007, 07:14 PM
how do you know when something came from nothing?

Imperial1
03-25-2007, 06:25 PM
how do you know when something came from nothing?

Only being able to make something out of nothing is God. However, we can try to be creative via brainstorm, elaboration and contemplation.

Imperial1

V4D3R
03-25-2007, 06:27 PM
^^the question you need to ask yourselves is this- is nothing really nothing?

EAGLE EYE
03-25-2007, 07:33 PM
LHX must be watching i Robot like I am right now

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 10:22 AM
Creation is 24/7.

All you see in your world is the outcome of your perception of it.

You don't live each day to discover what it holds for you, but to create it. You are creating your reality every minute, probably without knowing it.

Here is why:

You were created in the image of a creator.

God is the Creator

You are three beings in one. You can call those threes aspects of yourself whatever you want. Father, son and Holy Ghost. Mind, Body and Spirit.
Superconscious, conscious, subconscious.

Creation is something that proceeds from these three parts of of your body. You create at those three levels. The tools of creation are Thought Word and Deed.

All creation begins with thought (proceeds from the Father). Creation then moves to Word (Ask and you shall recieve, speak and it shall be done unto you) Then creation is fulfilled in Deed (and the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us)

That what you think of creates at one level.
That which you think of and speak of creates at another level.
That which you think, speak, and do becomes manifest in your reality.

To think, speak, and do something which you do not truly believe is impossible. Therefore, the process of creation must include belief, or knowing. This is absolute faith. This is beyond hoping. This is knowing of a certainty ( By faith shall ye be healed ). Therefore, the doing part of creation always includes knowing. It's a gut level clarity, a total certainty, a complete acceptanceof reality of something.

This place of knowing is a place of intense and incredible gratitude. It 's a thankfulness in advance. And that, is the biggest key to creation : to be grateful before, and for, the creation. Such taking for granted is not only condoned byu the Creator, but encouraged. It's the sure sign of mastery. All masters know in advance that deed has been done.

Celebrate whatever you create yo, everything you already created. To reject any part of your creations is rejecting a aprt of yourself down the line (universal law). Whatever it is that is now presenting itself as a part of your creation, own it, claim it, bless it, be thankful for it. Seek not to condemn it for to do so is to condemn yourself.

If there is some aspect of creation you find you do not enjoy, bless it and simply change it. Choose again. Call forth a new reality. Think a new thought. Say a new word. Do a new thing. Do this mangnificently and the rest of the world will follow you. Ask for it. Call for it to. Say "I am the life and the Way, follow me."

This is how you manifest God's will "on Earth as it is in Heaven."

"I AM" is the STRONGEST creative statement in the universe.

What is enlightment in "light" of this fast I'm on?

Enlightment is understandng that there is nowhere to go, nothing to do, and nobody to be expect exactly who you are right now in the present.

LORD NOSE
05-29-2008, 07:36 AM
Only being able to make something out of nothing is God. However, we can try to be creative via brainstorm, elaboration and contemplation.

Imperial1

To create something is to make something out of nothing.

Imperial1

if this is so, then god didn't create man - that is if man was made from the soil of the earth or clay

Genesis 1:26

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%201:26&version=31#fen-NIV-26a)] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Genesis1:27

27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Genesis 2:7

the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

diggy
05-30-2008, 12:00 AM
I was thinking about that last week - whether all acts originate in thought.

When u touch something that is too hot, before you can even think about moving your hand, it moves apparently by itself.

When a person reacts angrily to what a person says, is that a thought out act or emotion based?

So do all acts originate in thought?

Dirty Knowledge
05-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Of course all acts originate in the thought process because the thought process is the true bridge to the greater being.

Between the thought process and the act is when you are tricked and tempted in to wrongdoing.

Creativity is an expression of yourself, mostly. Though I do believe all creations are not strictly a manifest of one person's self image and can be 100% unattached to the person emotionally, mentally and physically when creating.

Koolish
05-30-2008, 06:01 PM
i always thought that mankind's power of creation was the pure expression of the fact we were formed in God's own image, he who is the ultimate creator, and we who exist in his image cannot help but feel obliged to also replicate the experience of creation. though on a much smaller scale compared to bringing existence as we know it into effect.

but this is just the view of a Christian.

Os3y3ris
05-31-2008, 02:52 PM
I view all creative acts as an expression of self on the highest level. That isn't to say however, that creativity is a function of the ego. Self isn't necessarily the "I", but our fundamental structure, beyond our typical assertions.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-31-2008, 03:36 PM
This reminds me of "I-Robot"

When Will Smith says to Sonny...

"Can A Robot Write A Symphony From Scratch...
Or Take A Blank Piece Of Paper And Create A Masterpiece ?"

To which the Robot replies...

"Can You ?"

STYLE
05-31-2008, 03:50 PM
great post V4D3R!

kemetic wisdom states:
"As is Above So Is Below"
aka
"on Earth as it is in Heaven."

in the beginning there was the word.....
words are thought manifested into sound (vibration).
when applied to sand/filings/dust, certain vibrations will produce miniature "galaxies" identical in shape and rotation.

we are equal to god in creative ability but not in magnitude of creative power

sunny did you know that earths first single celled organisms came from clay deposits?

KERZO
05-31-2008, 04:41 PM
is this creation?

Spoon Face
05-31-2008, 05:36 PM
creativity is making these things that people will say i like this things

diggy
06-01-2008, 12:08 AM
great post V4D3R!

kemetic wisdom states:
"As is Above So Is Below"
aka
"on Earth as it is in Heaven."

in the beginning there was the word.....
words are thought manifested into sound (vibration).
when applied to sand/filings/dust, certain vibrations will produce miniature "galaxies" identical in shape and rotation.

we are equal to god in creative ability but not in magnitude of creative power

sunny did you know that earths first single celled organisms came from clay deposits?

Funny that u mentioned this. I was reading something yesterday about how some think the ancient Egyptians might have used sound to move objects around to build things/carve things. It would be interesting if there was more experimentation into how this could be used today.

Also the inventors of the modern battery did not invent it. It was already in existence thousands of yrs before in ancient Babylon ( Iraq) . The Egyptians also had one.

One thing interesting about some inventors/scientists from "the age of enlightenment" and afterwards, is that many were Freemasons. Because they incorperate symbolism, knowledge and stories from ancient egypt, maybe they also had other knowledge of some of their technologies.

Freemasons have libraries filled with books not available to the public it is said.

LORD NOSE
06-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Funny that u mentioned this. I was reading something yesterday about how some think the ancient Egyptians might have used sound to move objects around to build things/carve things. It would be interesting if there was more experimentation into how this could be used today.

Also the inventors of the modern battery did not invent it. It was already in existence thousands of yrs before in ancient Babylon ( Iraq) . The Egyptians also had one.

One thing interesting about some inventors/scientists from "the age of enlightenment" and afterwards, is that many were Freemasons. Because they incorperate symbolism, knowledge and stories from ancient egypt, maybe they also had other knowledge of some of their technologies.

Freemasons have libraries filled with books not available to the public it is said.

Ultrasonic Sound

the base of the Pyramid carries a light hum

STYLE
06-01-2008, 12:17 AM
no doubt
i reccomend thd metu neter

read that shit. i try to read it every day,
my mother i law can give readingd.

oh did i mention doc york is my father in law?

yeah but anyway the egyptians were on that ext level shit

as is above is below applies o the pyramids too.

imzgine diamondsin the sand,,......

oh shit!

diggy
06-01-2008, 12:43 AM
no doubt
i reccomend thd metu neter

read that shit. i try to read it every day,
my mother i law can give readingd.

oh did i mention doc york is my father in law?

yeah but anyway the egyptians were on that ext level shit

as is above is below applies o the pyramids too.

imzgine diamondsin the sand,,......

oh shit!

What does the meter neter teach u?

Your mother in law can do what?

Mumm Ra
06-14-2009, 04:27 PM

yeah I saw a documentary about a month ago about this -
a guy left a sound recorder in the (kings?) chamber of one of the great pyramids, then was asked to step out of the pyramid for whatever reason..
when he played the recording back he could hear his footsteps and voice as if he were walking and talking right next to the device all the way to the outside of the pyramid - dozens of feet away and through tons of solid stone walls.

PS this is an awesome thread

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Im the flux of creativity

diggy
06-14-2009, 08:59 PM
As above so below, right?

Some say there is an inverted pyramid below the one seen above ground.

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2009, 09:08 PM
The pyramid blocks were poured not quarried.

diggy
06-14-2009, 09:25 PM
I mean the pyramid , according to some, is really a stone pyramid on top of another stone pyramid - the one on top above the earth and facing the sky, the one on the bottom in the earth and upside down.

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2009, 09:30 PM

and how do you know this?

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2009, 10:15 PM
Diggy Read my 1st post in this thread.

As above so below.

New findings in the molecular structure of the blocks suggest a silico-aluminate mortar mixed with limestone

Lime
Natron
Alumina
Arsenic minerals

Also there are heiros that show masonry using concrtete.

the" famine stele" 2500 BCE. 1/3 of the text is about processing rocks and mineral ore.

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2009, 10:26 PM
that would probably make more sense than some of the other theories. it's still astounding that the blocks are bound together so tightly you can hardly insert a razor blade into the crevices.

i'm still curious about some of the statues (forget what material they were carved out of) but a documentary i had watched said diamond tipped saws in our modern day can't cut through them.

Face of the Golden Falcon
06-14-2009, 10:31 PM
As above so below, right?

Some say there is an inverted pyramid below the one seen above ground.

Also, the pyramids can be seen in the sky. Next to the "Celestial Nile" (Milky Way)...

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/parade/henryr/quest/orion/orion.gif

SHEM HETEP

LORD NOSE
06-14-2009, 11:25 PM
i read somewhere that there are pyramids on every planet

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Imagine if the Egyptians could use Twitter? 140 Characters would be overkill to them.

Mumm Ra
06-15-2009, 06:09 AM
imagine if the Egyptians carried on their works up to this day and age with no interference

LORD NOSE
06-15-2009, 09:17 AM

i never heard this before

interesting