PDA

View Full Version : Can't Fuck With The South

Cesar
03-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Put your volume up!

Trick Daddy - Can't Fuck With The South

http://www.zshare.net/audio/trick-daddy-cant-fuck-with-the-south-mp3-kk4.html

Its old, but i feel like sharing it with ya, classic shit from Miami.

CharlesJones
03-23-2007, 10:37 AM
I see nobody responded to this because nobody likes Trick Daddy LOL. He is wack. What kind of a mc name is Trick Daddy anyway? LOL. I like a few of his songs like I'm A Thug, Nann Nigga, Shut Up, Blood Money, America. I also liked his lyrics on Luke's Scarred song.

abasi
03-23-2007, 10:51 AM
damn do u like him or not

11th Chamber
03-23-2007, 01:50 PM
I see nobody responded to this because nobody likes Trick Daddy LOL. He is wack. What kind of a mc name is Trick Daddy anyway? LOL. I like a few of his songs like I'm A Thug, Nann Nigga, Shut Up, Blood Money, America. I also liked his lyrics on Luke's Scarred song.

ur such a fag. Quit the hate on Trick Daddy. He been doin his thing for ever 10 years, and is still dope

Prolifical ENG
03-23-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah, sick track Ceasar!

Cesar
03-23-2007, 06:17 PM

Well you were the first one to respond so whatever. Trick is nice, he aint superlyrical but he holds his own, he spits about everything. Even Ghostface shouted him out on THE WATCH.

Lil' Ruger
03-23-2007, 06:24 PM

fag hater.