PDA

View Full Version : Justice and Your Inablity To Deal It.

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 10:27 AM
In Augusta, GA. about 2 weeks ago now, a six year old boy was passed back and forth between two male child molestors. Being sodomized repeatedly. As if this weren't horrobile enough, the boy's mother, not only watched, but masturbated while watching.

They then kill the boy, put his body in a black plastic bag, and throw it on the side of a country road.

One of the molestors was a convicted child molestor who just got out of jail.

We all know the justice system is a joke, but my question is, why do people who kill child molestors that they catch abusing children in the act, get MORE time than the child molestors who get caught??

Better yet, since this was my original purpose for this thread, why are the lot of you such fuckin' pussies when it comes to dealing swift and sure justice. I hear this shit ALL the time from you arm-chair revolutionaries, "Who gave you the right to decide who lives and who dies?" or "It's not right to kill because it doesn't solve anything." To you all, you're useless, spineless punks. You have no use whatsoever and frankly, I can't stand the very air you breathe. It's because of people like you that children are getting snatched up left and right and only the blessed few are able to return home safe and sound. You're also heartless. I say this, because clearly you don't care about your fellow man. Imagine if that were your child, baby brother or sister, niece or nephew. It's EASY to talk that, "Violence doesn't solve anything" shit when it's not you, but I'm quite certain that if it were, the furthest thing from your mind would be this sorry excuse for a justice system.

This was a child. A 6 yr. old boy. Just try to imagine the pain he was in from the very act AND seeing his mother do nothing but please herself in response to his pain.

Why should they be locked up? So the taxpayers can keep these bastards alive long enough to get out and do it again, which was the case with the very story I'm relating to you now? Or are you such weak and scary ass people, that you're just unable to see the validity of destroying evil so good can flourish?

I'm serious, what the fuck makes people such BITCHES when it comes justice? Do you think if you ignore it long enough it'll go away? Or is it that, if it doesn't happen to you, it doesn't happen? I didn't know the boy, or his family, but from my soul I speak when I say that if I knew where they were, I'd return all three of 'em.

I forget who said this, might have been Plato, but it reads, "All that is required for evil is flourish, is that good men do nothing."

So, do you think these people have a right to live?
If so, why?
If you say yes, then tell me, if it was someone close to you that was the victim, tell me why I shouldn't think you a worthless and sub-human being?

knewcheeze
03-22-2007, 10:46 AM
the Elite(illuminati types) in the United Snakes, as well as government officials, athletes, entertainers participate in the child sexslave network...

the Atlanta Child Murders was done by this network eye just mentioned

DJMethods
03-22-2007, 10:48 AM
God should kill them

Urban_Journalz
03-22-2007, 11:38 AM
the Elite(illuminati types) in the United Snakes, as well as government officials, athletes, entertainers participate in the child sexslave network...

the Atlanta Child Murders was done by this network eye just mentioned

So, what do you think stops people from taking matters into their own hands? Why do people just sit back and either ignore it, or do what they do best, and talk?

V4D3R
03-22-2007, 12:01 PM
^^I've put my dues in with these people when given the chance. Speak for yourself.

AcidPhosphate69
03-22-2007, 12:24 PM
I agree with you on this shit. Child molesters fucking disgust me and it's like a sin to go after them because what they do is viewed as a disease or a mental illness. Flat out, their "disease" ruins other peoples lives and should no be tolerated. Even if they're not killed, they should get life sentences with no parole. When you think about it, the kid(s) they touched is gonna grow up to be one fucked up individual and will prolly commit suicide. For a grown man to molest and sexually assualt a child, it's almost as if he's commiting mental murder of that childs psyche.

the silencer
03-22-2007, 12:25 PM
this is really thought-provoking topic...

that child sexslave network the dude mentioned is documented in a film on YouTube called Conspiracy of Silence...

but yea, these kinda of ppl absolutely deserve to be killed....fuckin heathens..

but the legal penalty for killing even such a slimey excuse for a human being would be enormous....probably serious jail time....

and what usually stops most normal ppl from killing someone is their fear of not only going to jail, but of the penalty they wood receive in the after-life (for breaking a commandment)....but i'm of the belief that killing a person who did such a terrible thing to a loved one would not send u to hell AND should not send u to jail....

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-22-2007, 07:50 PM
I agree with Shropsher_Slasher the type of creature that did these acts dosent deserve to live and neither does that woman (the mother) for watching, these are sick fucks. and our communties and children would be safer and better off without these inbreds. murder in this case would be justice.

Gawd
03-22-2007, 08:13 PM
the justice system protects criminals and not good ppl or victims. its always been that way. you can thank liberalism for that. left wingers and such.

that poor boy is now at peace and with any luck a guard will tell inmates what happened and inmates will sodomiuze and torture these fucks who did this.

but really....we have to much freedom. if we took these 3 ppl.....and sodomized them and commited gross acts upon them like they did the child and then killed them and bagged them up and tossed them out of a van somewhere and filmed it all and aired it on TV.....dont you think shit like this would stop?

SickSide
03-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Kill them all, pedofiles, rapists, they done the crime

Visionz
03-23-2007, 04:27 AM
I don't think the state should be the ones killin' em', but they should get life in prison without parole and they should HAVE to live in general population. They'll get whats coming to 'em and guarentees a painful death without the goverment having to rewrite the rules on cruel & unusual punishment.

supremecharma
03-23-2007, 05:43 AM
that poor, poor boy.....it makes you sick.

LHX
03-23-2007, 08:19 AM
first: in a natural situation, these people would not still be alive

second: one of the reasons people dont get killed upon being accused is that the only thing worse than sociopathically raping and murdering somebody is to do the equivalent under false pretenses

punishing somebody who turned out to have been innocent is
the
worst
crime
possible

but there is no doubt
people getting caught in the act of doing something like that have forfeited their privilege to breathe oxygen

AcidPhosphate69
03-23-2007, 09:30 AM
I agree, but upon being found guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt...either life in prison without parole or a nice castration with no pain killers.

LHX
03-23-2007, 09:33 AM
forget life in prison

too expensive for the rest of society

let them out in public and make them wear a flag that says what they did

good night irene

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:28 PM
^^I've put my dues in with these people when given the chance. Speak for yourself.

In case you're blind, or just unwilling to think, I'm all for capital punishment and if they let me, I'd pull the switch.:lmao:

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:32 PM
this is really thought-provoking topic...

that child sexslave network the dude mentioned is documented in a film on YouTube called Conspiracy of Silence...

but yea, these kinda of ppl absolutely deserve to be killed....fuckin heathens..

but the legal penalty for killing even such a slimey excuse for a human being would be enormous....probably serious jail time....

and what usually stops most normal ppl from killing someone is their fear of not only going to jail, but of the penalty they wood receive in the after-life (for breaking a commandment)....but i'm of the belief that killing a person who did such a terrible thing to a loved one would not send u to hell AND should not send u to jail....

That's somethin' else that bugs me, a lot of people use the "Thou shalt not kill" excuse, when in actual fact, to kill a killer, or child molestor, seen in the eyes of one who really knows what's going on, is a noble act and should be commended. You're makin' the world a better place in the end really.

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:38 PM
the justice system protects criminals and not good ppl or victims. its always been that way. you can thank liberalism for that. left wingers and such.

that poor boy is now at peace and with any luck a guard will tell inmates what happened and inmates will sodomiuze and torture these fucks who did this.

but really....we have to much freedom. if we took these 3 ppl.....and sodomized them and commited gross acts upon them like they did the child and then killed them and bagged them up and tossed them out of a van somewhere and filmed it all and aired it on TV.....dont you think shit like this would stop?

Hell yea. That's what I'm sayin' If more people turned vigilante, and I mean ILL vigilante, Spawn style, damn straight it would stop, because the problem is the justice system is weak. That's why these bastards challenge it so often.

Kill them all, pedofiles, rapists, they done the crime

Word. Again, there's NO reason why taxpayers should pay to keep these sick fucks alive.

I don't think the state should be the ones killin' em', but they should get life in prison without parole and they should HAVE to live in general population. They'll get whats coming to 'em and guarentees a painful death without the goverment having to rewrite the rules on cruel & unusual punishment.

Not the state, but the people. That's the main thing I'm stressin'. If more people would say f**k the police, they take too damn long anyway, then things would change. They can't arrest everybody, nor can they say that the perps didn't ask for it you know?

Urban_Journalz
03-23-2007, 05:41 PM
first: in a natural situation, these people would not still be alive

second: one of the reasons people dont get killed upon being accused is that the only thing worse than sociopathically raping and murdering somebody is to do the equivalent under false pretenses

punishing somebody who turned out to have been innocent is
the
worst
crime
possible

but there is no doubt
people getting caught in the act of doing something like that have forfeited their privilege to breathe oxygen

True. You should never take action without undeniable proof. These 3 bastards happen to have confessed though, so you'll understand why I say a cement-footing and a trip off the Brooklyn Bridge is in order.

diggy
03-23-2007, 08:38 PM
I think pedophiles, rapist, and people who go around and create psychological and sexual mischief should be crippled so they cannot do it again. There should be a new form of punishment to sever their spinal cord and render them unable to abuse children again.

And all this should be paid by them.

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 02:13 PM
I think pedophiles, rapist, and people who go around and create psychological and sexual mischief should be crippled so they cannot do it again. There should be a new form of punishment to sever their spinal cord and render them unable to abuse children again.

Genius.

Pure Genius.

V4D3R
03-25-2007, 04:09 PM

It's called Collin's Bay/Joyceville/Drumheller/Edmonton Max/Kent Max/ Prison justice.
More then the spinal cord gets severed. The people have spoken.

Sun Supreme
03-25-2007, 05:13 PM

That is the single most best punishment i have ever heard for a criminal.

DIGGY 4 PRESIDENT
ELECTION 2008

Sun Supreme
03-25-2007, 05:35 PM
I am not so gung ho on capital punishment but after reading the story myself on msn.com, I cant even fathom anything less than the death penalty.

If you haven't read the full story yet, please do so for the sake of being informed. Just to see that little boy smiling in the pictures just breaks my heart. I had to shed a couple of tears on that (and I'm a grown ass man, married with my own kids!!!!!!)

diggy
03-26-2007, 01:16 AM
I would be for capital punishment if the crime was murder and the accused murderer is the one put to death by a quick means like a gunshot. But the majority of capital punishments in "the west" are on blacks and the justice system sometimes finds out they killed the wrong man. On top of that in California a few weeks ago, they found out that lethal injection does not kill immediately and causes alot of pain. That is why I'm not with it.

Visionz
03-26-2007, 04:38 AM
I would be for capital punishment if the crime was murder and the accused murderer is the one put to death by a quick means like a gunshot. But the majority of capital punishments in "the west" are on blacks and the justice system sometimes finds out they killed the wrong man. On top of that in California a few weeks ago, they found out that lethal injection does not kill immediately and causes alot of pain. That is why I'm not with it.child rapist deserve NO MERCY whatsoever, I'm down for prison death just cuz the cruel and unusual punishment clause of the constitution protects us from the powers that be and shouldn't be removed due to scum rapist but personally, a painful death for such a crime seems like the only real option.

RAMESH
03-26-2007, 04:44 AM
even though my country doesn't believe in the death penalty
south africans can be evil people & i believe we need the death penalty for people who can do things like this

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 04:49 AM
THE worst story of rape and abuse I ever heard of is from South Africa- around 2001 something like 8 men raped a 2 year old girl for days because a witch doctor told them they would be cured of fuckin AIDS. That shit happened when I was in jail and you should of seen the anger on all our faces when we heard that shit. That day a lot of pedo's that were under the prison-goon squad radar got targeted.

RAMESH
03-26-2007, 04:51 AM
us africans got strange believes that sad thing is alot of us believe it