PDA

View Full Version : styles p dropping another album??

cap
03-22-2007, 04:15 PM
i was checking the album release date thread,and i saw a styles p album scheduled for march 27th.
i mean,he just dropped a banga,is this all new material?or just throw away trax?
add on...

Sun Supreme
03-22-2007, 04:21 PM
I heard that he was goin to drop anotha album this year, but mar. 27!?!?!? I wouldn't mind but damn thats fast. I also heard that this album in question was done before time is money was dropped. I would like some new bangas from him cause granted the TIM album was good, 6 of the 12 songs i already heard or played out myself. That was the only downfall about that album.

cap
03-22-2007, 04:44 PM
6 of the 12 songs i already heard or played out myself. That was the only downfall about that album.

yeah i had that with a couple trax as well.
cant wait for this album.

TRONIX
03-22-2007, 04:50 PM
i was checking the album release date,and i saw a styles p album scheduled for march 27th.
i mean,he just dropped a banga,is this all new material?or just throw away trax?
add on...

Whats the source?

cap
03-22-2007, 04:55 PM
read the 1st 8 words of my post.

and theres a lot of shit on the net about it.

CharlesJones
03-23-2007, 11:31 AM
I haven't heard Time Is Money yet but i used to have the bootleg of it. The bootleg had more songs than the album that got released. I saw on this website that Styles P is coming with another album soon. I saw it in the new release albums forum. What's the deal with another Sheek Louch solo album? Both of his solo albums are banging. Too bad Jadakiss solo albums suck LOL. How much longer i gotta wait for another Lox album? LOL. It's been 7 years since their last group album. What's up with Jae Hood's album? Is it ever gonna come out? LOL. These record labels make me mad, always shitting on the artists and taking forever to release the artists albums or not releasing them at all.