PDA

View Full Version : NEW BEAT...When Disaster Strikes

12weLvE
03-22-2007, 04:12 PM
I know this track was already posted, but I used the mixer for the very first time in my life and must say is a huge diffrence. Feedback please.

Another thing is that I got some new speakers so I can hear my bassline preety clear so I dont think 20 dollars speakers will let you hear it.. bass might sound out of order.

When Disaster Strikes

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=619571&songID=5136337

Skinny Bastard
03-22-2007, 04:42 PM
i like the stringz...but the drum got me thinking...the snare appear to be bad and too loud....but if you change it....your'e beat will be better...there is potential in it...do not release and continuous......peace

12weLvE
03-22-2007, 04:59 PM
See I am jsut learning how to use the mixer so I am trying to adjust the volumes on the snares as of now... thanks thought.

12weLvE
03-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Aight I just lowered the snare now was wrong with the drums...is it the drum it self of the drum pattern?

Jamal Noor
03-22-2007, 05:18 PM
intros dope..like a movie
yeah this needs a serious mix..
i think you need to cut your samples more precise then they might not pop like that..strings are cool..sounds all muddled up tho..are you using headphones?..
keep working on it man..
keep it up
peace

Skinny Bastard
03-22-2007, 05:24 PM
yeah... i think you need more variations....but the snare is much better now!!!!

12weLvE
03-22-2007, 05:39 PM
intros dope..like a movie
yeah this needs a serious mix..
i think you need to cut your samples more precise then they might not pop like that..strings are cool..sounds all muddled up tho..are you using headphones?..
keep working on it man..
keep it up
peace

YEah I am using head phones...but they are real good quality head phones

Skinny Bastard
03-22-2007, 07:28 PM
I use the head phones as a last resort ....i dont like too much using that...I find that the elements of the battery are never rather precise....my soundcard is connected to my sound system
and the sound is always precise cauze i know the sound of this last well.....i think...connect your computer has your sound system is the best than you can make to have a precise sound...