PDA

View Full Version : WWi PRESENTS LORD ZERO AS RAZORWINGZ - GODZ WIND [[[DOWNLOAD]]]

LORD ZERO
03-23-2007, 11:30 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/PYROGOD/GODZWINDCOVER.jpg

RELEASE DATE: 3-23-07
SIZE:66 MB [192 KB/S]
LENGTH: 47:03
DESCRIPTION: FUCK A DESCRIPTION, ITS ILL LOL NAH, THEMED FROM THE SAINT SEIYA OST SERIES, LORD ZERO BRINGS A ILLER SOUND TO DA TABLE, NUFF SAID LOL
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mydatabus.com/public/WWIPRODUCTIONS/z/WWIPRESENTSLORDZEROASRAZORWINGZ-GODZWIND3-23-07.zip
WILL HAVE A MEGAUPLOAD LINK SOON JUST IN CASE

P.E.A.C.E.
-Z-

White_Mouse
03-23-2007, 11:40 AM
i'm downloading now...looks hot...i especcially like the cover...i also meant to ask you would you like to be one of the featured emcees on my album (i'm working on) including...
"Spoken" (producer/emcee"
"Phoroh Snefru"
and "Last Chamber"

if not it's cool...but i'm looking foward to listening to this project...

Pharaoh Snefru
03-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Peace God

Yo im coppin this at like a half mph. but thats cool LOL
im sure it will be well worth the wait
Sickness another fuckin album

Pharaoh Snefru

Complex
03-23-2007, 04:21 PM
downloadin now fam... ill be back with a review

LORD ZERO
03-23-2007, 04:29 PM
NO DOUBT, HERES A BACKUP LINK JUST INCASE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PT9MVTZP

GameOfDeath
03-23-2007, 04:44 PM
This is easily the best collection of beats I've heard from you. But your basslines are off a lot of times. And at one crucial time it ruins the beat with Mountaintop Faceoff. The Intro sets the tone well, I'm liking the vocal sample, this beat is ill all around. Soldierz Dream is solid but the bass is simple, drums are banging, however the second sequence is better than the first and the bass works there better. Golden Cloth Legion is solid nothing stands out about it though. Then here is the beat of the album to me. Realm of the Godz. This beat is live! Feeling it all around .Only thing bothering me is the static on the snare. BUt this is hard, dope loop. Divine Warriorz has a nice second sequence much better than the first matter of fact the end when the piano is going on its own is even sicker than the second sequence. Holy War is live. Like the horns. Stand out heat but the stutter part goes on too long its a tight loop that can stand on its own. Killer Instinct is another stand out but the sample is just too low here I can barely hear it.

Dance of the Phoenix one solid track. The synth sound is dope but I want those vocals to leave. Shadow Soliderz is another one where the melody is a little too low. The beat evolves nicely though. Mental Pandmemonium is pretty solid but choppy in parts. Mountaintop Pandemonium was going to EASILY be the beat of the album but the bassline screwed this track big time. I EQ'd the bass out and the shit is sick! Damn man I don't know what to say here. It sounds like the sample had its own bassline I woulda just followed that. Rage of the Flame is another banger. Those strings are sick. You killed this one. Second sequence is again building on the first. Kamakaze Same thing banging, I'm feelin the kick. The Conflict didn't do anything for me. Outro was okay. Overall like I said this is my favorite collection of Zero beats.

Gold - Realm of the Godz
Silver - Rage of the Flame
Bronze - Kami
Honorable Mention - Mountaintop Faceoff

LORD ZERO
03-23-2007, 06:08 PM
Word Word, Thanx For Da Review Fam! Imma Bang Another One Out In April, Im Not Lettin Up This Year, Imma Keep Yall In Da Chokehold All Year Lol

LORD ZERO
03-25-2007, 10:13 AM
*bump*

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
03-25-2007, 10:19 AM
shit man its time WWI came back we kinda slumpin in 07 lol

i'll give u a review after im done wit shitao's joint

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Oh Belive Me,we Back..watch Me Drop Alotta Heat Too

LORD ZERO
03-25-2007, 07:47 PM
^^^hell yeah grave, its BEEN time u dropped a lil beat project for da team ^_^!

Complex
03-29-2007, 01:32 AM
Peace Fam... my bad on da delay, been mad hectic ova here.. herez my review none tha less lol...

After bangin this a few times, my favorites are;

Soldierz Dream
Divine Warriorz
Killer Instinct (this one is crazy, that sample switch kills it)
Shadow Soldierz (mad hypnotic joint)
Mountaintop Faceoff (sample is ill 2 death, this gotta be ma fav)
Kamikaze Knightz (this got some warcloud flava, sinister banga, 2nd fav)

Overall, anotha sick project for LZ and da team, cant wait 2 hear tha next one!

PEACE & get ready my next tape is 90 % finished })

LORD ZERO
03-29-2007, 12:51 PM
^^^word up thanx for da review and CANT WAIT TO HEAR THIS PROJECT FROM YOU PLEX ^_^!

LORD_BEATJITZU
03-29-2007, 01:32 PM
This shit is dope fam!Intro is sick!!track 4 is mad dope1and track 10 is nuts lovin that shit!Overall this is ya best tape so far!Drums are knockin and mix sounds good.My only suggestion is you should try to add other elements to ya beats!like counter melodies and some sound efx or somethin to break up the joints!otherwise keep it up fam!

num2son
03-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks for doing another album.