PDA

View Full Version : Wu CORP BEAT BATTLE 1 [[[[VOTE HERE]]]]

LORD ZERO
03-23-2007, 12:19 PM
AIGHT HERE ARE THE CONSTESTANT LINKS SO PPL CAN VOTE
VOTES END: 3/29/07!

RULES FOR VOTING:
-NO REPLIES UNTIL THE POLL IS OFFICIALLY SHOWN, MEANING LET YOUR OPINION ON WHO WON SHOW IN THE POLLS
-NO DICKRIDING VOTES
-NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF!!

LORD ZERO - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=676715&songID=5125849
INFINITY THA GOD - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=653659&songID=5131503
COMPLEX - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=676715&songID=5130033
OZMOSIS - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=676715&songID=5129966
RHYMEINSPECTAH - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=670606&songID=5132297
FAMICOM - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=676715&songID=5132660
SHAOLINS FINEST - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=363567&songID=5131029
DUSK - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=676715&songID=5148910
GAME OF DEATH - http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5128290&q=hi
5 FINGERZ - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=676715&songID=5126046

AND THE WINNER OF THIS BATTLE, HAS TO CHOOSE A SAMPLE AND SEND IT TO ME IN PM BEFORE OR DURING SIGN-INS FOR THE NEXT BATTLE

AIGHT LET THE VOTING BEGIN
REMEMBER, VOTES END ON THE 29TH!!!

oDoUoSoKo
03-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Ozmosis....juan.

LORD ZERO
03-23-2007, 12:36 PM
^^^hey! da polls aint shown up yet lol

INF
03-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Ozmosis....juan.

Dickrider

Pharaoh Snefru
03-23-2007, 12:52 PM
Lol

Prolifical ENG
03-23-2007, 02:08 PM
aight i made the poll and made the votes public for security..ends on the 29th at approximately 4pm est

INF
03-23-2007, 02:56 PM
I voted Shaolins Finest cuz the break down at the end was sick. I wanted to vote myself but....naw....that aint even right.

LORD ZERO
03-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Lol @ Votin For Yourself *goes To Edit*

Ozmosis
03-23-2007, 03:16 PM
i was diggin' FAMICOM's

bass31
03-23-2007, 03:21 PM
wtf why didnt i get added?

LORD ZERO
03-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Because Dusk Came In W/ His At Da Last Minute, And He Was One Of The Originals Dat Signed In

12weLvE
03-23-2007, 04:30 PM
To me it was between Ozmosis and Game of Death, but I vote Ozmosis.

Pharaoh Snefru
03-23-2007, 05:42 PM
yo that kid Rhymeinspectah killed it, and he got the Pharaohs vote all day!
I listened very closely to all beats and let me tell you there are some sicko beat smiffers out here now days good god. This shit is gettin outta hand.
All was a good listen. Keep hittin em over the head }:T
bangin out beats!

Id like to see a MC poll like this wit Snefru lyrics...who could spit em the hottest LMAO nah. but yeah nice work yall!!!!

RHYMEINSPECTAH = won this shit in my eyes, sick flip sun

PHARAOH SNEFRU THE GREAT

Pharaoh Snefru
03-23-2007, 05:49 PM
ohh yeah one more thing...
Zero great fuckin choice for the sample

HA

MF Herbs
03-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Oz, Plex and Famicom fresh.. vote Famicom

Slang_Apostle
03-23-2007, 06:33 PM
My vote....Famicom. Every body else was good too, though. Holla.

100pr00f
03-23-2007, 07:22 PM
i vote fam
shi was hot..
lord did good too loved it when vocs come in on the hook
same with the rest of yall did a good job

but fam came hard and dark thats what i like sample were dope in it

oDoUoSoKo
03-23-2007, 08:05 PM
OMG WHY AINT I THERE?....omfg....bitch fit alert....wut the hell is wron wit ya?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-24-2007, 05:57 AM
Famicom..

ClymaX
03-24-2007, 07:20 AM
my vote goes for game of death. Still everybody did a good job p'z fam can't wait to kill round 2 and thnx for the feed and votes Snefru, respect.

oDoUoSoKo
03-24-2007, 07:40 AM
this is so ridiculous...i get rushed to make a beat for nothing.

LORD ZERO
03-24-2007, 10:43 AM
O.o!!!!!!! Damnit Prolific! U Forgot To Add Dusk! >.<! Pm Prolifical Man, He Set Up Da Polls

INF
03-24-2007, 10:47 AM
.....shit was rigged from tha get-go anyway.......

INF
03-24-2007, 11:04 AM
.....shit was rigged from tha get-go anyway.......

jk?:yes:

LORD ZERO
03-24-2007, 01:53 PM
someone should link this up in da general chat or hip hop section so more votes come in :D

oDoUoSoKo
03-24-2007, 03:28 PM
its too late....people dont even kno i was a part of this shit...how did ya go this long not noticing i wasnt up there? wtf? next beat battle? idk about that shit.

Prolifical ENG
03-24-2007, 03:43 PM
my bad i somehow forgot Dusk in the poll. If anyone wants to change their vote to Dusk that voted already, I can edit the poll

oDoUoSoKo
03-24-2007, 03:55 PM
tsss....good one...they'll def. want to do that.

INF
03-24-2007, 06:32 PM
like whoa

Siris
03-24-2007, 08:28 PM
some sick beats in here, i voted. Everyones shit was pretty hot though.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
03-24-2007, 09:18 PM
gotta log on to fami.com

he took it

Visionz
03-24-2007, 09:36 PM
could someone upload the original sample? I'm reservin my vote for now, too fuckin close between a couple of 'em

Scáth Bán
03-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Down to Complex, Ozmosis, and Famicom. I'm votin Ozmosis because I like how those drums hit hard with angelic voices in between.

bass31
03-25-2007, 09:47 AM
i just can't believe i wasn't added to the list because somebody made a beat at the last minute and then you guys even forgot to add him, why does it matter who "signed up" anyway (not tryin to be a dick and whatnot)?

03-25-2007, 10:00 AM
why does it matter who "signed up" anyway (not tryin to be a dick and whatnot)?

because its a contest just like any other one if u miss signing up then you're not in it

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2007, 11:57 AM
famicom1 straight up merked it..he gets my vote this time peeps

03-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Famicom is the winner..Lets start the second round..I will join..Peace..

tidileboss
03-25-2007, 03:09 PM
famicom

pablobaluba
03-25-2007, 04:09 PM
i haven't been on forums for a long time but....i'll vote for the most underrated beat

i...don't get it why this beat has so few votes :|

game of death

shaolins_finest
03-25-2007, 06:19 PM
i haven't been on forums for a long time but....i'll vote for the most underrated beat

i...don't get it why this beat has so few votes :|

game of death

dont get why my joint has so few votes...i accept the outcome but i smell some popularity shit at work here. If niggas aint popular on these forums or if they joints dont sound like a rza beat...u get little love. :no:

bass31
03-25-2007, 06:23 PM
If niggas aint popular on these forums or if they joints dont sound like a rza beat...u get little love. :no:

!

ERN-DAWGY
03-26-2007, 10:00 AM
yo i was feelin famicom too...daaaaamn

WuGambino
03-26-2007, 12:26 PM
I enjoyed most of them, but my vote goes to Game of Death.

Think Shaolin's Finest has a point though lol, but you can't exactly force people to like a certain type of beat. This is a Wu forum, so its not surprising that people like the ones with a Rza style.

12weLvE
03-26-2007, 03:31 PM
dont get why my joint has so few votes...i accept the outcome but i smell some popularity shit at work here. If niggas aint popular on these forums or if they joints dont sound like a rza beat...u get little love. :no:

Well I woulnt say that...I mean LORD ZERO is probably the most popular cat in here and as of now he has only recieved 1 vote... I do feel you when you say if a beat doesnt sound like a RZA beat it might get less votes, but Famicom's beat doest really sound like a RZA beat. The reason I believe he is winning was because of the way he chopped the sample and put some of his own sounds to it and also how clear it sounds. Is really an above avegae beat.

Erap
03-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Errolldynamic

i think everyone did their thing but only one could when xso my vote goes for the game of death.

www.soundclick.com/errollbeatz

Erap
03-26-2007, 05:31 PM
i want to sighn up 4 the next one...

bass31
03-26-2007, 06:11 PM
I do feel you when you say if a beat doesnt sound like a RZA beat it might get less votes, but Famicom's beat doest really sound like a RZA beat. The reason I believe he is winning was because of the way he chopped the sample and put some of his own sounds to it and also how clear it sounds. Is really an above avegae beat.

what are you talking about? i just listened to all the beats in the competition and most either have one-bar repeating samples or for some reason, a kung fu intro, which by my definition, is what rza beats are about. also most of you have toned down your drums or lowered the cutoff so that they sound low-pitched and gritty just like rza. i mean i'm not complaining about any of this, i'm just confused when you say that something doesn't sound like a rza beat when in fact, that's what the person making it was aiming for.

anyways i vote rhyminspectah. his beat was the freshest and flipped the sample in a way that was totally original. also his drums hit the hardest imo

INF
03-26-2007, 07:04 PM
what are you talking about? i just listened to all the beats in the competition and they all either have one-bar repeating samples or for some reason, a kung fu intro, which by my definition, is what rza beats are about. also most of you have toned down your drums or lowered the cutoff so that they sound low-pitched and gritty just like rza. i mean i'm not complaining about any of this, i'm just confused when you say that something doesn't sound like a rza beat when in fact, that's what the person making it was aiming for.

anyways i vote rhyminspectah. his beat was the freshest and flipped the sample in a way that was totally original. also his drums hit the hardest imo

I dont use kung fu samples and I had two bar sampling. I really dont think that anybody that entered beats could have sold theirs except maybe Shaolins Finest. Nothing was OMG. Everything was tight an all but it wasnt nuthin all crazy. Rhyminspectahs beat was short as fuck. It cut off when it coulda changed and then repeated. Just my opinion.

morgan
03-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Rhyminspectah gets my vote of the day !

bass31
03-26-2007, 08:57 PM
sorry when i said all, i meant most my b

oDoUoSoKo
03-26-2007, 09:02 PM
i can't get ozmosis' beat out my head...too short tho...juan.

maestro wooz
03-27-2007, 12:41 AM
My official review. This is not an opinion, but fact, so any disagreements you have make you wrong.

Lord Zero-A nice beat going, the sample is done well and i like how the beat changes up. But i cant see anything other then a japanese rapper hitting this or as some kind of pop song. I thought this was gonna be a battle with hard shit, not what i was expecting. I could see myself playing pokemon to this beat.

Infinity-Aight this is some shit you can vibe out to. The drums are real nice and its got a real jazzy feel to it. Think you shoulda had another instrument going with the distorted guitar shit and scratched them back and forth, cause that part got kinda boring and that sound started to bother me. I would listen to this smoking cigarettes at a bar in a perfect world.

Complex-I like the martial arts shit in the beginning. Is this guy european? A nice bang to it but it's kinda boring, not much happening. Sounds like my godson rendesten a couple years ago. This would be a sick beat for jonathan toth from hoth but thats not what im looking for in a battle.

Ozmosis-Damn alright, kicks right in. Well done beat, he knew not to make it too long, smart. Drums bang and the voice sample is killer. A hard beat to flow to, it'd take someone like grimm to hit it. This is a real nice beat, something i would bump in the afternoon to keep a smile on my face throughout the day.

Rhymeinspectah-That's not really your name, is it? That shit got played out awhile ago. This beats alright, the voice sample is alright. Whats with all the chipmunk shit in this battle? I dont understand why the beat changes up at 40 seconds. An okay beat, i might show this rendesten if he's trying to start a family of young european producers.

Famicom-A bangin beat, i really like the drums and the bass sound. But whats up with all this asian sampling? Its alright, but im not into this anime shit. Another end of the song beat changing up, its like they are trying to squeeze two beats into one song. An alright beat vinnie paz would crush, if he was a fat asian.

Shaolin's Finest-I was gonna make fun of his name, then i saw his picture and he might really be from staten island. This is an ill beat, is that gladiator samples?, im ready to play world of warcraft right now. I'd love to see inspectah deck hit this beat. I could see myself bumping this while playing star wars battle front.

Dusk-(Mods check for secondary accounts) Alright, on some watching sci fi channel while doing coke shit. This beat must be coming from a disturbed mind. Again a beat change up that i dont understand. I like the scratching at the end, only mother fucker so far to scratch. The first part of this beat was real nice, the drums are killer. Dont even like the second beat it changed up to. I can see myself tripping balls to the first part, and writing a suicide note with the second part playing in the background.

Game of death-Liking the piano alot, martial arts samples are getting old but still acceptable if done right. You shoulda just made this beat a minute long. Piano sample is pretty fucking ill, a simple beat but i like it. I imagine myself stalking someone to this beat.

Five Fingerz-Wow you have five fingerz! A pretty decent beat, takes a little while to kick in. Whatever that sample is i like it, piano at the end is nice but you should have tried to work that more into the beat. A pretty good beat, i really wish you had worked that piano in, cause im loving that right now. Is that you playing? Give up hip hop and play the piano.

And the winner is

Lord Zero-Nah sorry, you tryin to sell records in tokyo homie?
Infinity-Aight beat but i think you sampled that guitar from a power rangers episode, i swear.
Complex-Nope decent shit but theres producers all over making songs just like this right now.
Ozmosis-Maybe if this contest was hosted by halo 2 for xbox360 this song could win.
Rhymeinspectah-The chipmunk sound was finished by the heatmakers in 2003, sorry.
Famicom-For real, i dont watch full metal alchemist.
Shaolin's Finest-This would win if it was 2002, you shoulda sampled 300.
Dusk-Smoking crack to this song would send sicka right back into rehab. A real friend would play it to him.
Game of Death-Longest beat ever here, i think he misunderstood and thought someone was gonna hit the track.
5 Fingerz-Im still astonished at this guy having 5 fingers.

The winner is

Game of Death, for real, i thought alot of these beats were good, but alot of people tried to do too much and made mistakes. This piano sample is awesome and he mastered what he had. Seriously, good effort from everyone and i thought everyone had some talent. I liked everyones shit and i hope the rza signs all of you.

(Oops, did i give away the secret prize)

pablobaluba
03-27-2007, 03:37 AM
agree!

ps-i think i'll be back on forums these days ;)

INF
03-27-2007, 10:05 AM
If everybody could be Wooz.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-27-2007, 11:15 AM
ok.

infinty's beat was dope, flowed nicely.

oz, made probably the most polished beat, and i liked how he made it only a minute, good intrumental music should only really last for under 2 mins unless it has lot of variation. i always find listening to some of these beats that it might sound nice at the start, or with an mc rhyming on it, but after 3 mins of the same loop it can get laborious.

dusk, i dunno what the fuck that was, but it was crazy, good to see you did something completely different.

Rhymeinspectah made a really good beat to, neat and polished like oz's.

i voted for complex. http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/rating/rating_5.gif

woodenleg81
03-27-2007, 11:51 AM
...ozmosis did it...

03-27-2007, 12:21 PM
this is why i stopped startin/participating in these battles because people start to catch feelings and try to over analyze & belittle someone else's style... just make goddamn beats & participate in the battles instead of crying about wat woulda/coulda/shoulda been. its just a battle on a internet forum, its not like your winning anything, your just tryin to have fun and a little bit of competition. have that instead of always bitching

INF
03-27-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm happy for everybody in a gay kind of way. We're talkin mad Homo here.

Erap
03-27-2007, 01:25 PM
i agree wit sun tzu is not like back in the dayz a producer makes a beat and if the beat was dope everyone respected that and that waz it... but now everyone analyzes beatz your missing this that was to loud and so on i quess i blame software for that not that i have anything against it but now everyone is getting into making beatz even if their not really a producer...can't we just enjoy the music without to breakdown the elements of the beat and how it was done cuase i can't enjoy music like that...knowing how it was made and thinking of it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-27-2007, 01:31 PM
amen

Siris
03-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Im real surprised that Zeros votes werent higher, and even more surprised that Rymeinspecta didnt just blow this shit away. I think if more votes were commin from other sites this shit would have gone another way,thats my opinion. But i did like all the beats, id use any one of em.

MF Herbs
03-27-2007, 03:42 PM
this is why i stopped startin/participating in these battles because people start to catch feelings and try to over analyze & belittle someone else's style... just make goddamn beats & participate in the battles instead of crying about wat woulda/coulda/shoulda been. its just a battle on a internet forum, its not like your winning anything, your just tryin to have fun and a little bit of competition. have that instead of always bitching

Man yea..

12weLvE
03-27-2007, 03:49 PM
i agree wit sun tzu is not like back in the dayz a producer makes a beat and if the beat was dope everyone respected that and that waz it... but now everyone analyzes beatz your missing this that was to loud and so on i quess i blame software for that not that i have anything against it but now everyone is getting into making beatz even if their not really a producer...can't we just enjoy the music without to breakdown the elements of the beat and how it was done cuase i can't enjoy music like that...knowing how it was made and thinking of it.

Perfectly said...

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-27-2007, 04:07 PM
yo imma go wit game of death than famicom1

Hellspawn
03-27-2007, 06:11 PM
I vote for Shaolin Finest

12weLvE
03-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Yo ZERO will the next sign up be after the 29th?? And do you already have the track ready that we are going to have to use?

The Prime Sithesizah
03-28-2007, 01:47 PM
I voted Famicom...

I know I'm kinda late but as far as the producers on here, I feel (no disrespect intended) that alot of dudes are getting props that they don't deserve, especially those that know they're style is duplicating the RZA's. No disrespect to nobody, it's cool that everybody's sampling drum loops and turning tha pitch down on it.. but as far as the originality, dead honest, it's very very few. Believe me, it's plenty of techniques to fuck with... jus word of advice..

Overall, very ill beat battle though.. no hate whatsoever

INF
03-28-2007, 02:19 PM
I also feel like there are some that do box their sound in by duplicating RZA. To each there own though. We are on a Wu Site as well, that shit is gonna happen. Somebody might think they are gonna get some respect from the Clan or some shit if tehy are just as dope but .......Like I have said many times......RZA told us to have our own style.

Thats straight up real talk right there. Anybody that has had a chance to visit with tha Gods also knows this to be true.

Everybody did a great job here and there is no reason to dispute back and forth about this and that. Its okay to analyze and be conscious of music and further more , the music that you make.

In the same token , a jam is a jam. Good music is just good music. I am not particularly worried about the outcome of this poll. I get exactly what I look for . I had fun as well taking part.

I hope that somebody either picks a soul record to sample for the next one or a metal piece.

I would make everybody sample metal. Just to see whats up.

LORD ZERO
03-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Yo ZERO will the next sign up be after the 29th?? And do you already have the track ready that we are going to have to use?

SIGN INS WILL BE ON THE 30TH, AND NAH I DONT HAVE DA SAMPLE YET FOR THE NEXT BATTLE, THE WINNER HAS TO SEND IT TO ME AFTER VOTES ARE OVER

oDoUoSoKo
03-28-2007, 07:25 PM
i dont see how mines was sooo crazy? most of my beats are similar in composition......w/e

Ozmosis
03-28-2007, 07:43 PM
i dont see how mines was sooo crazy? most of my beats are similar in composition......w/e

:tease: for voting for yourself

oDoUoSoKo
03-28-2007, 07:46 PM
i was at a disadvantage....i needed to feel like it was fair again....bitch.

Ozmosis
03-28-2007, 07:55 PM
i was at a disadvantage....i needed to feel like it was fair again....bitch.
lol:b

INF
03-28-2007, 10:32 PM
HEy , What do we do about this? I got an extra account that I can vote for her under. Peep this.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRom - Kriszy Substance TO - Infinity
Infinity!! The Corp wont let me reply on any thread or anything!!!! I was going to vote in that battle and finally got done listening to em all and typing feedback on all but it wont let me!! I am pasting my write up in this email and you can let them know who I voted for. You were one of my faves but I am afraid of being called "partial" -which I may be :) And I had a hard time deciding on my favorite...here you go though..maybe you can let em know and I will try tomorrow!! LOVE YOU!!!! Busy, gotta run! Talk to you very soon.

Wasn’t gonna miss out on this! Finally got a chance to take a listen to the beats. Everyone had a fine contribution and I enjoyed listening to them all. A few thoughts on each beat are below…it was a tough decision, but I had to go with Lord Zero on this one though.

Lord Zero-Loved the beat! Catchy as fuck. I could listen to it over and over. Repetitive enough to be catchy but mixed up enough not to be boring.

Infinity-Yours was as interesting as you are. I liked the sounds on my ears in general and the switching of the sound from side to side…very effective. Great dynamics. I would love to hear this with some lyrics on top. Great outro as well. The “Opposite Direction” thing struck as a proper title. Yours was the most unique, always thinking differently. Liked the picture with it too…looked like an Alaskan sky to me.

Complex-Good intro, smooth transition. Nice beat but too short and maybe needed a little more depth or change to it.

Ozmosis-Nice rawness to yours. I liked how it just jumps right in. Nice changes and good use of sample. It was short. Had to listen to it a few times to really appreciate it.

ClymaX- Liked the beat…maybe had a little to “sci-fi” of a feel for me. Not sure I cared for the sounds of the instruments used on this. If those sounds sounded different, I would have liked it a lot more.

Famicom-The track was very quiet. Good intro and nice beat. Maybe a little to “trancy” for my taste. Nice change up mid track too.

Shaolins Finest-This one could have my vote too. It was a tough choice all around. Liked this one right off, nice & raw! Made my head bob. Good sample use and great dynamics. Has an “epic” type feel to it, if that makes any sense. I would love to hear this one with lyrics as well.

Dusk- This one was maybe too “trancy” especially in the beginning…although I loved the change mid-track, it was effective. Not enough rawness to this though, to “computery” sounding or something. LOL at Geisha Queef.

Game of Death-Good beat. Kept me interested. The keyboard sound was a bit too repetitive for me but had some nice minor changes mixed in thru-out. Liked the kung fu sounds and samples. Good ending.

5 Fingers-Love the intro and how it opens up into the beat. Really liked this one. Beautiful. Would like to hear this one expanded and with some lyrics. Left me wanting more, which is not a bad thing.

There you go! Thanks guys. Twas fun. See you next battle.

:list:

CID DIGITAL
03-28-2007, 10:35 PM
I voted LORD ZERO for Kriszy Substance because she cant post right now , she can only read.

LORD ZERO
03-28-2007, 10:38 PM
............dusk voted for himself........*shakes head* i coulda swore i stated NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF in da rules man....NOT COOL YO

LORD ZERO
03-28-2007, 10:39 PM
And Word, Peace 2 Kriszy ^_^!

CID DIGITAL
03-28-2007, 10:41 PM
If I would have even tried to be stingy and vote with this account on tha low for myself(Infinity), I woulda fucked off a good thing.

THATS WHY I STICK TO THA SCRIPT.

maestro wooz
03-28-2007, 11:04 PM
whats the song that had to be sampled? I didnt know there was something everyone had to use when i wrote my review. That shoulda been in the first post, with the song.

maestro wooz
03-28-2007, 11:52 PM
aight i've heard the song now. Im not gonna change my vote, but it changes how i see things. Thats an interesting song to make people sample from.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-29-2007, 01:56 PM
I like FAMICO GAMEOFDEATH and SHAOLINSFINEST (nice braveheart samples) MY VOTE GOES TO FAMICON.
DUSK's beat was very original. I liked it also

LORD ZERO
03-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Aight Famicom, Pm Me W/ Da Sample So We Can Get The Next Round Started!

bass31
03-29-2007, 06:08 PM
(nice braveheart samples)

wtf are you talking about...

CID DIGITAL
03-29-2007, 06:27 PM
wtf are you talking about...

You know.....Shaolins Finest used a Braveheart movie sample in the intro...

oDoUoSoKo
03-29-2007, 07:34 PM
............dusk voted for himself........*shakes head* i coulda swore i stated NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF in da rules man....NOT COOL YO
didn kno that...sorry, plus u cant tell me shit fucker...i wasnt in the votes till mad late...that was really fucked up so...we even..juan.

maestro wooz
03-30-2007, 12:36 AM
You know.....Shaolins Finest used a Braveheart movie sample in the intro...

is that what that was? I thought it was gladiator.

CID DIGITAL
03-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Naw , In gladiator ... they already had their "freedom" taken from the get go. It was the part where Mel had the face paint and was gettin his ppl all riled up for war.

WHEN IS SIGN UPS????

LORD ZERO
03-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Aight Fuckaz, Sign Up Thread For Round 2 Coming Up In A Couple Mins

CID DIGITAL
03-30-2007, 04:30 PM
damn....I gotta leave the house here in a few minutes but I just came back online to check and see. Lucky me.....maybe....

CID DIGITAL
03-30-2007, 04:46 PM
****this Is My Sign In For Second Round.****

I Gotta Leave Town Real Quick Right Now But Please Copy And Paste This To The Next Round.

Thanks.

shaolins_finest
03-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Naw , In gladiator ... they already had their "freedom" taken from the get go. It was the part where Mel had the face paint and was gettin his ppl all riled up for war.

WHEN IS SIGN UPS????

The begining is gladiator then the second movie clip was Braveheart the third was gladiator

bass31
03-30-2007, 05:49 PM
i might not be home later so if someone can paste me into the sign-in thread or something id really appreciate it

(i'm signing up for round 2!)

oDoUoSoKo
03-30-2007, 08:32 PM
im signing up now cuz i kno ya not gonna tell me when u make the thread so if i miss it...kno im signin in..........juan.

03-30-2007, 08:58 PM
I will fuck my bitch later so i am signin up now cause I dont want to miss the next round..Thnx in advance..:)

LORD ZERO
03-30-2007, 10:04 PM
lol word word, big ups on the advance sign-ins, gonna make da thread tomorrow peeps

pablobaluba
03-31-2007, 02:09 AM
in

Ozmosis
03-31-2007, 02:11 AM
in as well

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-31-2007, 08:28 AM
signing up for the next round

CID DIGITAL
03-31-2007, 08:37 AM
so far 8 maybe nine with LZ.

03-31-2007, 09:21 AM
im in

ClymaX
03-31-2007, 09:35 AM
im totally in it!

GameOfDeath
03-31-2007, 09:36 AM
In for rd. 2.

ClymaX
03-31-2007, 09:42 AM
Yo zero i think we should take more headz in the contest.. too many cats is deadly these days, makes it hard to decide who's rippin' it. I mean like more than 9 this time.

Complex
03-31-2007, 09:50 AM
word up

check 1, 2

MF Herbs
03-31-2007, 10:00 AM
I guess I could be in this one.. lol

pablobaluba
03-31-2007, 10:56 AM
wow...many competitors this session :) g shifter, sun tzu, herbs ...

i think we should organize it in another way in this situation. who wants sends his beat (i don't think it'll be more than 20) and then let's say it'll be 17 ...we should make two threads with poll....one with 8 and one with 9...the best two of each will compete in a 3rd 4 optino poll.
+it'll allow everybody to get a chance and compete
+two rounds of votes might get a more realistic result
-it might get boring voting so much
-if there'll be an odd number of competitors the one's in the larger group might have a slightly little disatvantage

just an opinion....

the 10 prod. version might still be better

CID DIGITAL
03-31-2007, 11:47 AM
thats sounds good P but what if ppl dont wanna fuck with 2 threads? Its hard enough getting them into one thread.

Also , what if we made a snippet out of the song that we are gonna sample and have that up for viewers/voters?

idk

pablobaluba
03-31-2007, 12:11 PM
i know..that's why i outlined the "minus"-es
i don't get the second question

CID DIGITAL
03-31-2007, 12:16 PM
I know what pros and cons is yo. I got that with the pluses and minuses on ur post the first time. I was elaborating.

My second Q was easy. I was saying this - We all have to sample off the same joint right?????? Right. Okay. I'm saying , why dont we post that song up in the next voting thread. But ,we should chop it up into a snippet of the whole track. Just highlights. Let the viewers/voters hear what we worked with.

pablobaluba
03-31-2007, 12:44 PM
imo that's what i try to do and we all should do when we post a beat for a battle..i never upped a beat longer than 2 min
we should have a rule like....max lentgh 1:30...it's enough to show your skills

CID DIGITAL
03-31-2007, 01:06 PM
Agreed. ^

I think that 2 minutes is good enough. Reason why , it gives you the op to put two spaces for a 16.

Even though we are making these beats for comp here , I still like to use my shit and throw it in my inventory for later.

LORD ZERO
03-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Geez Yall, Lemme Make Da Thread Lol Then I Can Officially Keep Count, And I Feel You On Da More Headz Issue, But Then 2 Diff. Polls Would Have To Be Made At Da Same Time, And On Top Of Dat Im Not A Mod Yet So Imma Try To Keep It @ 9 + Me Or 10 - Me Nah Mean

Aight, Imma Drop Da Thread Now
P.e.a.c.e.
-z-

No More Replies!!!!!!! Lol

LORD ZERO
03-31-2007, 02:11 PM
aight sign in thread is here
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=776976#post776976

needz 3 more headz