PDA

View Full Version : I just realised...

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 07:53 PM
...that I'm a lot wiser then most of you mofokas on here. Once you get to a stage in life of absolute solitude(...a week in the hole with nothing but the bible to read...) moments to come to realise excactly who you are within and out.

I was in the hole( solitude )for 6 months once after a riot.

Time to meditate and ponder and pray and communion with the All. Share every emotion - with God - fear - pain - joy - love.

When it comes to a point that the Creator of the All shows you proof - and you speak that proof and get ridiculed. I'm 33 and see what many have given up on.

Talk to God more - The Creator - and get to know who you are in the order of things. I know my path.

rubyspirit
03-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Its important to stay humble.

froth
03-23-2007, 10:12 PM
yeah youre so much past us, darth dildo

V4D3R
03-23-2007, 10:14 PM
^^The message was meant for some here that need to know where I'm coming from. It's not even time to think it was bold or vain - it's a wake up and listen to whats right message.

Too many things have happened to me to laydown right now. I want to discuss - but some other time. I might be delusional or what not but we all have a divine purpose given to us whether we like it or not. We got a lot of lost peeps in here and I bring em to the facts and truth. I'm bringing the sheep home from what they think is the pasture.

Battle 1
03-23-2007, 10:25 PM

Wise words.

Nobody knows it all or everything. And Vader your still very smart though, don't under-estimate yourself either. :) The force is in you.:)

Os3y3ris
03-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Time to go back in for some more lessons vader.

DJMethods
03-24-2007, 12:45 PM
This is what pisses me off.. Not gonna speak about your intelligence, or how wise you are, but whats with the preaching? Sure, it worked for you, but people should live their OWN lives - Not what someone else says worked for him.

Can understand where you're comin from though, got diagnosed with paranoid schitzophrenia a while back and was pretty much too fucking tripped to even hang with mates. I still have it now, but I put it to my advantage and no longer anti-social.

Point of the story (Wasn't to go on about myself): Time alone does wonders. People rarely spend time alone to realise who THEY are.. Ya know, they hang out with friends and become like them. Talk like them, dress like them, think like them.. They aren't an identitidy, they're a sheep. Read, study, listen to wise music, listen to wise people, and decide for YOURSELF what you are, and where you want to be. God may or may not be the answer, but everyone has their own God, just never spend the time to find it.

beautifulrock
03-24-2007, 01:15 PM
if you were so smart you would REALIZE from the spell check that you spelled REALIZE wrong

the silencer
03-24-2007, 01:41 PM
perfect response...

Vader i fully get what ur sayin....periods of solitude and self-reflection i think is an essential thing for a human being (right there with food, clothing, shelter)..

but humility is extremely important....i dont remember where the hell this is from (sounds like the Tao but i dont think so...):

"he who knows that he knows nothing, knows everything.."

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Ahhhh, my adoring fans. They never cease to amaze me.

Funny, you claim to not like someone or their ways, yet you waste your time continuing to talk about them. Don't worry, I know all this was, was a very sad attempt to get under my skin. I'm actually laughing because the bottom line is you're thinking about me way more than I'm thinking about you and you don't even see that by doing this you're flattering me. But of course, deep thought is only a front around here usually, so I wouldn't expect anyone to admit or recognize this truth.

So, after you're done denying everything I just said, and of course saying, "You're not inside my head...." and all that crap, consider the fact that this thread is no more than a complaint and should really be placed in "Bring Da Ruckus" because all one learns when entering this, is how pathetic and bored some people are.

Tah.

V4D3R
03-24-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm not a paranoid skitzo - nor am I taking this shit back- I clearly stated that I'm wiser then a lot of you - the fact that I discovered shit on my own and didn't need anybody but God.

Nobody really understand the point - which was that the Source wont come looking for you - you must find the Source. You need a tremendous amount of Trial and Tribulation to go thru that. 6 months in the hole gave me some serious insight on the Creator. I talked to Him/Her everyday alone.

Your not suppose to submit to God. The Creator gave us free will. You go to love and love doesn't reject you.

If you want to bow to your demi-god Allah - then go right ahead, but I tell you he isen't the God of this Universe.

Os3y3ris
03-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Interesting points vader. I have some objections based on my own take on things, but instead of voicing them, I'd like to hear you elaborate. No specific questions as this type of info is best directed by yourself than by a questioner. So, could you please elaborate?

Prolifical ENG
03-24-2007, 04:16 PM
It is true, very few of us have patience to meditate and reflect when we aren't forced to.

SickSide
03-24-2007, 04:24 PM
off topic a bit, sorry

but this guys spent 22+ years in solitary, never killed anyone, in for armed robbery, FREE CHARLES BRONSON, what yall think?
http://users.aber.ac.uk/jaf/Charles%20Bronson_files/image020.jpg

V4D3R
03-24-2007, 04:33 PM
The most insightful people I have met spent years in prison. It allows the mind to go thru what most with freedom refuse to submit to within themselves. You have to go thru some pretty raw emotions. Letting go of the world around you is not as simple as some think. Only Palehorse mentioned anything concerning the process that happens to one in a deep meditive state.

Now - for any of you that has what it takes - go beyond that and call on God to show you His glory. The Creator will not hesitate if you are in true communion with HIM/HER.

Ultimate Fist
03-24-2007, 04:49 PM
I can't remember where I read it but I read this article once on how being isolated turned people's focus inward. It pointed out that both MLK and Malcolm X began to develop their visions more completely in prison.

Prolifical ENG
03-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Nah I dont want to go through that.

However, I heard some people do go on these "escapes" to some place like that and they dont talk to anyone and all that....i think you can choose to do it for like 3 days up to like a month. Perhaps thats what they're trying to do.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-24-2007, 06:20 PM
Vader....what you say is very true. You get a sense of your purpose instead of letting life live you, you begin to live life, truly.
We are so caught up in what others tell us we are and how we are 'supposed' to act....and alot of times we do it because we are programmed like robots, even though we know deep down its not right.
It is the fact that we are not truly 'free' that makes us behave in this manner. I feel for people whose minds are 'enslaved' by man's rules and regulations. ANd don't misconstrue what I'm saying...im not condoning illegal actions and common sense, I'm just saying that so many of us aren't truly 'free'.....
To me, the greatest people in the world were free of restrictions that we put on ourselves.
I am still very much 'enslaved' and its a long process to get out but I am trying to work on it.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-24-2007, 06:22 PM
If you notice, alot of 'middle american' whites are enslaved by pop culture and the pressures of how they are supposed to live and what they are supposed to have.

V4D3R
03-25-2007, 09:31 PM
This is what pisses me off.. Not gonna speak about your intelligence, or how wise you are, but whats with the preaching? Sure, it worked for you, but people should live their OWN lives - Not what someone else says worked for him.

Can understand where you're comin from though, got diagnosed with paranoid schitzophrenia a while back and was pretty much too fucking tripped to even hang with mates. I still have it now, but I put it to my advantage and no longer anti-social.

Point of the story (Wasn't to go on about myself): Time alone does wonders. People rarely spend time alone to realise who THEY are.. Ya know, they hang out with friends and become like them. Talk like them, dress like them, think like them.. They aren't an identitidy, they're a sheep. Read, study, listen to wise music, listen to wise people, and decide for YOURSELF what you are, and where you want to be. God may or may not be the answer, but everyone has their own God, just never spend the time to find it.

We all have dualities within us whether we like it or not. One day skitzophrenia will be seen as something else.