PDA

View Full Version : $.48 & Fony Gayo Harass 14 Year Old "Competion"

L~>1<~NKS
03-24-2007, 02:45 PM
As per Sohh.com:

50 Involved In Lil Henchmen Beat Down?
http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/50tony.jpg
http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/lil%20henchmen.gif
Ok, it wasn't a full out beat down...but it was still uncalled for. The SOHH offices broke news this week (http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/2007/03/tony_yayo_and_c.html) about Tony Yayo slapping around Jimmy Henchmen's son Lil Henchmen--unaware of who the little boy was. And now very credible sources have given us a confirmed report of what exactly went down.
Apparently our favorite industry bully 50 Cent was the instigator of the situation. The run down:50, Yayo and a few members from their entourage (http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/2007/03/50_involved_in.html#) were leaving the Violator management offices on Tuesday when the young teenager was walking down the block by himself to get to the Czar Entertainment (http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/2007/03/50_involved_in.html#) offices where he interns after school. As 50 was getting into his SUV, he hand signaled over to Yayo and his entourage to approach and harass the boy. After being interrogated for several minutes as to why he was wearing a Czar Entertainment sweatshirt, Yayo pushed the boy up against the wall. One of the members then asked him old he was, in which he stated he was only “14 years old.” Yayo then proceeded to backhand him and shouted “I don’t give a fuck how old this kid is, fuck Czar Entertainment” before taking off. It’s unclear if criminal charges will be pressed at this time but everyone is in an uproar about the fact that these grown ass men would harass and assault an innocent minor.Damn shame. Shit's about to get real on Henchmen's block.

tical2000
03-24-2007, 05:02 PM
I like how they say they did not even know who the kid was.....DOES THAT NOT MAKE IT EVEN WORSE, so YAYO just slapped some random kid.......YAYO should get stomped, by the GAME's crew.....

However, I hear the kid's parents are pressing charges, ain't this "snitching"??? Something that these retard gangster rappers always accuse other rappers about? Shouldn't GAME's crew just handle this in the streets, if they are so gangsta?

oDoUoSoKo
03-24-2007, 06:00 PM
eloels, i hope yayo gets sent back to jail and fucked in the but so hard his eyes hang off his bloody face....fuckin cowards.

Cesar
03-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Wasent Jimmy Henchmen the one tupac thought was responsible for his first shooting in 94 besides biggie and puffy? or atleast pac thought that he had something to do with it.

Sean
03-25-2007, 08:40 AM
Who is Jimmy Henchmen?

mofo
03-25-2007, 09:41 AM
Fuckin hardcore son.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
03-25-2007, 10:06 AM
However, I hear the kid's parents are pressing charges, ain't this "snitching"???

u must be smokin sumthin heavy if u think that

something very fuckin heavy

get your mind right

Jeru
03-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Snitchin'?The boy is 14 years old and he gets beat up for walking the street and wearing a t-shirt.That's not snitching, that'll be justice.

03-25-2007, 10:29 AM
thats not even the definition of "snitchin"

Jeru
03-25-2007, 10:31 AM
thats not even the definition of "snitchin"

I know LOL, I was just telling him why he shouldn't call that snitchin'.Imagine yourself walking down the street as a 14 year old kid and you get slapped just for nuthin.

oDoUoSoKo
03-25-2007, 10:45 AM
eloels, i hope yayo gets sent back to jail and fucked in the but so hard his eyes hang off his bloody face....fuckin cowards.
:beer:

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-25-2007, 10:54 AM
U FUKEN IGNORANT FUCKS U BELIEVE EVERYTHING U READ, EVERYTHING....

03-25-2007, 10:56 AM
this did happened

DJMethods
03-25-2007, 10:56 AM
So gangsta... love it, they make diss songs about shooting cunts up and killing them, then dont even throw punches.. yet will hit a 14 year old kid.

Kid shoulda swung back

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-25-2007, 11:00 AM
this did happened

proove it.

oDoUoSoKo
03-25-2007, 11:01 AM
So gangsta... love it, they make diss songs about shooting cunts up and killing them, then dont even throw punches.. yet will hit a 14 year old kid.

Kid shoulda swung back
he's only 14, his wang is but the size of a german dwarfs pinky nail.

DJMethods
03-25-2007, 11:04 AM
he's only 14, his wang is but the size of a german dwarfs pinky nail.

lol...

It's yayo. A parapledgic would kick (literally) his head in.

Anyone who starts on a 14 year old is doin it because they're a bitch, if he acts like a bitch treat him like one. swing back.

oDoUoSoKo
03-25-2007, 11:11 AM
nah, yayo wooda probably shot him to keep his pride...fuckin pussy ass puto....juan

03-25-2007, 11:46 AM
proove it.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=8626

he wouldn't of gotten arrested for nothing son

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-25-2007, 12:29 PM
this did happened

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=8626

he wouldn't of gotten arrested for nothing son

lol yes they do get arrested for nothing, THis is a business.

man be ez u never know what is going on
90% of the shit u read is ballshit. Maybe their trying to fuk him over u never know what really happens behind everything. All we know is what they say and what they say is 90% of the time ballshit....
Ill never believe anything anything anything until i see a video.
Im not saying he dident smack him , maybe he did , but im not feelin something out of a magazine...
Just like the twin towers ,when it happend we were like OH OH FUK THE ENEMY! Kill them , and now when time passes , we become knowledged ,we think differently , we start thinking, we start seeing shit in a whole different eye .

11th Chamber
03-25-2007, 01:08 PM
its not like it was some "random" kid, 50 knew who the kid was

EAGLE EYE
03-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Yayo should have his penis severed and nailed to the closest stop sign near his mansion (i mean, commune where he sexually assaults underage girls who are drunk off hypnotiq)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2007, 04:07 PM
its about time these homos get whats coming to em and pressing charges aint snitching b,you must have that shit twisted preety bad son

LORD ZERO
03-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Lmao Since When Is Pressin Charges Snitchin, Cats Need To Read Books And Smh @ These Faggot Niggaz Beatin Up On A 14 Yr Old

AcidPhosphate69
03-25-2007, 10:33 PM
That's fucked up. Yayo needs to get his ass kicked.

SaqurakiHanamichi, it prolly did happen. I know what you mean cuz a lot of beef shit is stupid media hype but this isn't even like cool hype for anybody. Plus, fuck Yayo. Even if they just harassed him and didn't really slap him...what the fuck is a grown ass man doing harassing a little kid?

supremecharma
03-26-2007, 02:25 AM
its what i expect from gay unit.

tical2000
03-26-2007, 02:42 AM
explain to me how pressing charges is not snitching??? Isn't running to the cops snitching?....Can someone explain this too me, beacuse I dont get it......

....not that I give a fuck, all these lame ass rappers who make pop-rap always accuse the other lame-ass pop rapper of snitching....

but isn't that what GAME always accuses 50 CENT of talking to the cops? Is that not what this kids parents did, run to the cops? can someone help me out on this?

If these dudes are as gangsta as they say they are, should they not handle this shit in the street???

DJMethods
03-26-2007, 03:56 AM
explain to me how pressing charges is not snitching??? Isn't running to the cops snitching?....Can someone explain this too me, beacuse I dont get it......

....not that I give a fuck, all these lame ass rappers who make pop-rap always accuse the other lame-ass pop rapper of snitching....

but isn't that what GAME always accuses 50 CENT of talking to the cops? Is that not what this kids parents did, run to the cops? can someone help me out on this?

If these dudes are as gangsta as they say they are, should they not handle this shit in the street???

snitching is running to the cops saying shit about OTHER people. like "so and so is pushing drugs"

they're gangsta? this kids 14, he comes from a wealthy background, hes not "gangsta" and has probably never claimed to be

supremecharma
03-26-2007, 04:04 AM
truth^

Robert
03-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Hip hop is a fucking mcdonalds commercial"- Tical 2000...............

Robert
03-26-2007, 09:54 AM
who quotes themselves in their own sig? your opinion is now void....

chiba
03-26-2007, 05:21 PM
it was a set up by dipset
cam gave the kid wrong directions

L~>1<~NKS
03-26-2007, 07:46 PM
More info:

TONY YAYO ARRESTED FOR SMACKING A 14 YEAR OLD

[ POSTED BY: Tianna (http://concreteloop.com/index.php?author=334) ]

http://concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/13335617324200795507PM.jpg
Yayo arrested last night in NYC
Tony Yayo has been arrested, as the 14-year-old son of a music industry rival is charging the rapper assaulted him.
Yayo, born Marvin Bernard, and other members affiliated with G-Unit Records have been detained by New York authorities for their connection to the assault of Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond’s 14-year-old son.
The alleged assault happened on Tuesday (Mar. 20), as Rosemond’s 14-year-old son left school on the way to an internship with his father’s Czar Entertainment, an entertainment-based record label/management firm.
According to sources close to Czar, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo were leaving the offices of Violator Management and saw the boy walking down the street, wearing a Czar Entertainment T-shirt.
They were apparently unaware that the teen was Rosemond’s son.
According to sources, Yayo backhanded the teen then screamed profane words towards Czar Entertainment. READ MORE (http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6849)
First Busta goes upside the head of a youngin’, now Yayo and G-Unit getting them.

Edgar Erebus
03-27-2007, 04:19 AM
Jesus fucking Christ.

G-Unit broke their all lows with this. Them large ass niggas on steroids and shit bullying a 14-year old kid. Man, incredible.

L~>1<~NKS
03-27-2007, 02:13 PM
^^^ That's cuz they stuck in that mindstate, they 14 yrs old mentally.