PDA

View Full Version : Truth be told.

Black Man
03-24-2007, 05:59 PM
The Blackman is God/Allah, The Black woman is the Earth, and the babies are the greatest.

Ultimate Fist
03-24-2007, 06:02 PM
It ain't no mystery.

the silencer
03-24-2007, 06:15 PM
great post Black Man....

u always bring the goods

Olive Oil Goombah
03-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Who is the black man? Elaborate.

Visionz
03-24-2007, 07:50 PM
:r <regurgitation, in the end its blasphemy and a blind eye towards the same scriptures that are often quoted in threads like this, having God within you doesn't make You God.

Imperial1
03-24-2007, 08:04 PM
:r regurgitation, in the end its blasphemy and a blind eye towards the same scriptures that are often quoted in threads like this, having God within you doesn't make You God.

You should be paid for making that statement.

Allah is one and the creator of all things in existance. No man is Allah.

Imperial1

V4D3R
03-24-2007, 08:10 PM
^^yea but these scriptures were re-written by men that took away what the true story is concerning the kingdom within

Imperial1
03-24-2007, 08:18 PM
^^yea but these scriptures were re-written by men that took away what the true story is concerning the kingdom within

Did man create life and death? My statement has nothing to do with scriptures.

Imperial1

V4D3R
03-24-2007, 08:20 PM
^^ that was meant for Eric

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 09:22 PM
The Blackman is God/Allah, The Black woman is the Earth, and the babies are the greatest.

:lmao:

It ain't no mystery.

"To all you trout/fishcake niggaz, keep my dick up out ya mouth"-Method Man

Nice sig fag-juice. |( :lmao:

Ultimate Fist
03-24-2007, 09:32 PM
:r <regurgitation, in the end its blasphemy and a blind eye towards the same scriptures that are often quoted in threads like this, having God within you doesn't make You God.

I was just humoring him.

Urban_Journalz
03-24-2007, 09:33 PM

Word. I'm still waitin' to see a living breathing man, of any color, say "Be" and have the mountains reduced to atoms. But they probably don't want to show us their awesome power.

You should be paid for making that statement.

Allah is one and the creator of all things in existance. No man is Allah.

Imperial1

Truest of all. Neither one of you should be surprised at the negative feedback you'll get regarding this though. It seems that most people would rather follow an empty theory because it requires them to follow little to no rules at all. Their comfy, so when you bring something like that, you'll not only get an abundance of shit, but also meaningless threads designed to do nothing more than make the aforementioned people feel a little better. Oh, and also try to keep some static in the forum, despite their claims that you should remain peaceful and all.

It's not just a river in Egypt. :=)

Ultimate Fist
03-24-2007, 09:34 PM
:lmao:

"To all you trout/fishcake niggaz, keep my dick up out ya mouth"-Method Man

Nice sig fag-juice. |( :lmao:

It's over nigga. Get a life.

Visionz
03-24-2007, 09:58 PM
It's not just a river in Egypt. haha lmao, nice, in taking a break from an extensive project for school, I needed that

^^yea but these scriptures were re-written by men that took away what the true story is concerning the kingdom withinI'm not sayin that man wasn't bestowed with great powers only that he isn't the Bestower. We are from It, We can hold It, but we can not create It,

theafghan
03-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Word. I'm still waitin' to see a living breathing man, of any color, say "Be" and have the mountains reduced to atoms. But they probably don't want to show us their awesome power.

it has happened, u kno with dynamite and bulldozers. we can also fly, travel underground, and we made a new universe called the internet...haha think about that! aren't we creators???

Visionz
03-24-2007, 10:06 PM
^with what we where already given. Man hasn't truly created anything, only utilized what was already there.

Visionz
03-24-2007, 10:07 PM
http://biphome.spray.se/stoffe.trygg/astronomipics/Hubble.jpgthat's creation^, the worlds fastest supercomputer ain't got shit on that

Prolifical ENG
03-25-2007, 02:41 PM
watch yourself....was this thread necessary to make at this point in KTL?

you've been warned