PDA

View Full Version : word is bond

shinobi4227
03-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Am glad most cats in this forums got knowledge and am not talkin about 1+1=2 knowledge.Am talkin bout understanding every thing you do in life,cuz if u dont understand life you might get stuck. Understanding life is when you accept that
not everybody includin your self might get thru life easly, what am tryin to say is whereva you meet yourself in life dont complain cuz there are alot of people in far more wore conditions. It is then you gotta look into your inner self and find out if youv got that knowledge to get you on your way, belive me when i say bush is not as smart as ya he's jus fortunate to be where he is. Am sure if you were givin a shot to becom tha president you would neva had fuckd up like he did. peace

Sun Supreme
03-26-2007, 02:08 PM
That is prolly the most postive thing i've read on this site.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAMESH
03-26-2007, 02:45 PM
i don't know i come from nothing & if i had to accept that i would still be there
i think people must always aim higher push forward never settle
i feel when you reach that comfort zone & you settle for that then you make your mistake
what it comes down to i'm glad that i can support my family well i can give them whatever they want but i'm still not where i want to be i still got along way to go
alot of people will settle for that not me i want a yacht with a cool holliday house by the beach
i promise you we can all have that
only way to get it though is not to reach that comfort zone
work hard at what you doing & alway keep your eyes open for oppertunities don't let them pass you by