PDA

View Full Version : The wii is 4 shorties and kids!!!

shinobi4227
03-25-2007, 02:32 PM
Seriously the wii dont seem to hav matured games like tha xbox360 and ps3 do.I dont think of eva gettin my self a wii,theres jus too much kiddies games on the wii like wario,wii soprts and shit like that.Theres nuthin really speical bout the wii remote, i dont think it could function properly on a game like devil may cry (you might end up rippin tha remote apart lol )
what do yal think,lets discuss about this cuz the hype of the wii isnt worth it.

LilDirtyBastard
03-25-2007, 06:25 PM
ever played with a wii?

Frontal Lobotomy
03-25-2007, 06:32 PM
I wouldn't mind a Wii personally, they're sweet consoles.

EAGLE EYE
03-25-2007, 07:28 PM
I wanna see a brutal, gta type game come out for Wii so I can walk down the street and replicate beating on a random person with the motion sensor wand thing. Maybe on the screen it will show me holding a meat cleaver or screw driver.

The game title shall be called "Wii Need Anger Management"

WARPATH
03-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Seriously the wii dont seem to hav matured games like tha xbox360 and ps3 do.I dont think of eva gettin my self a wii,theres jus too much kiddies games on the wii like wario,wii soprts and shit like that.Theres nuthin really speical bout the wii remote, i dont think it could function properly on a game like devil may cry (you might end up rippin tha remote apart lol )
what do yal think,lets discuss about this cuz the hype of the wii isnt worth it.

Actually, the Wii remote would be excellent for devil may cry.

The range of motions it can bring with the sword, and the trigger buttons for the gun, would make it excellent for a devil may cry game.

Icurus
03-25-2007, 10:12 PM
Have you even played it before. Have you sat down for a half hour a tried it out. Its an awesome system. And dmc4 would be excellent to play on that thing.

Bloo
03-26-2007, 01:23 AM
Actually, the Wii remote would be excellent for devil may cry.

The range of motions it can bring with the sword, and the trigger buttons for the gun, would make it excellent for a devil may cry game.

I agree with that statement CS. That would be a perfect set up for a DMC style game on the Wii. It's obvious this kid is one of those rejects from the PS2 is better than Gamecube days...

Rebel_INS
03-26-2007, 12:57 PM
I wouldnt buy one, but id still want to play one. Im satisfied with my 360 :). I just like the achievements, and xbox live for 360.

zeppelin2k
03-26-2007, 03:43 PM
xbox 360 is definately holding it down right now

and I dont even like xbox, I am more of a sony gaming console person. but ps3 just aint delivering as hard as xbox right now. it's sad really, even wii is beating ps3. it better change around the time mgs drops, bc it would be really hard to fuck up mgs

froth
03-26-2007, 03:53 PM
the wii is fun as hell and i want to play that tiger woods golf game, i could play that for hours

oLd_KaiNry
03-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Is Redsteel, Splinter Cell, GodFather, Medal of Honor, Far Cry and plenty of other Wii Games for kids ?

and about that xbox thing, i think microsoft should stick to PC
cuz thats they're domain

oDoUoSoKo
03-26-2007, 08:53 PM
MANHUNT 2 will pwn.

Skellington
03-27-2007, 03:06 AM

Wow, you came up with that all by yourself??

ofcourse it's for kids, Nintendo always has been for kids....

The Hound
03-29-2007, 08:07 AM

do you think nintendo's "family friendly" approach might have anything to do with it? the wii kicks ass and so much fun if u got mates over drinkin and shit, dont hate, appreciate

EAGLE EYE
03-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Trix are 4 kids as well..

Razorsharp
03-29-2007, 02:18 PM
i still have yet to play a Wii... regardless if the system attracts girls and kids... its good for kids, so they dont all turn out to be delinquents :D

Thanatologist
03-29-2007, 02:22 PM
i still have yet to play a Wii... regardless if the system attracts girls and kids... its good for kids, so they dont all turn out to be delinquents :D

instead... they play the role of a delinquent haha

by the way... wii is the shiznittlebamsnippitysnapsack

Razorsharp
03-29-2007, 02:29 PM
instead... they play the role of a delinquent haha

by the way... wii is the shiznittlebamsnippitysnapsack

hahaa.... dave chapelle!!! darkness!!!!

well less violent games on wii then another other system

Guarded By Martyrs
10-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Yeah thats all I got...The Wii.

I love it >
It can do so many different things and it is so easy to play.
I was playing "Gears Of War" at my mates house and I was baffled by how many buttons And commands there were!!!
It took me ages to clock it...Granted if you got a 360 you are used to that shit but
I just thought how easy it would be on the Wii.

Watch out when "Smash Bros. BRAWL" & "Mario Galaxy" drop I'm gonna be loving it.
Plus they have a great range of games in my opinion even in this early stage.
XBOX games are mainly a guy walking around with a gun ect......

The wii has an extra element to gaming with the control + nunchuck.
There is a sick new mat coming out too!!!
I see a dude doing press-ups with his hands on it and shit!!!

Give it a few years and the games that will be avaliable will be silly.

PEACE

Jeff-The-Chef
10-28-2007, 05:30 PM
wiis gay hands down

11th Chamber
10-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Bitches love the Wii too

Storm
10-28-2007, 06:37 PM
I played it before, the baseball one. Its actually pretty fun. And, can give you a good workout too lol

Bodega Pop Tartz
10-28-2007, 06:41 PM
I don't give a fuck if the Wii is for kids. SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL WILL BE A CLASSIC!

HANZO
10-28-2007, 06:43 PM
the wii's fun to play, i jus own a 360 but still i think the wii holds its own against a ps3 or 360. i jus played wii sports and zelda on it. zelda like always is as good if not better than anything the ps3 or 360 has brought out.

plus the wii doesnt aim to compete with the other 2, its a console in its own right. its unique.