PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had psychic experiences?

diggy
03-26-2007, 01:26 AM
Did you have stuff happen to you like:
- Visions while awake or asleep that came true exactly as envisioned
- Hallucinations of devils or hell
- Dreams of a dead friend or familiar person talking to you.
- sleep paralysis
- voices that came from above you that whispered to you to do
something, but you did not listen
- using creative visualization to help cure an illness you were suffering and it worked
- dreaming of people you know and finding out a secret about their behavior before you found out in real life

I don't beleive in psychics, but all the above happened to me throughout my life. What about you?

Did some of these things happen to you or someone you know?

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 01:35 AM
Where are you from?

diggy
03-26-2007, 01:42 AM
Canada. It says it under my name.

diggy
03-26-2007, 01:43 AM
Same city as you , Ottawa, east side, near St. Laurent Shopping Center.

froth
03-26-2007, 01:46 AM
too many to go into. we are interconnected energy so the shit is common. basically im you. the more you try to approach life as your own egoic little character, the less effective you will be. thats why clowns like black man are miserable

diggy
03-26-2007, 01:59 AM
So far no one else has related to these experiences. Am I alone?

Edgar Erebus
03-26-2007, 02:04 AM

Actually I did, it was pretty confusing... I didn't know if I dreamt it before or I actually saw it... Especially when such thing happened more times.

Every fucking morning. Every single one. I hear a strange voice, like... "Slim... wake up..." and then I turn on the other side and keep on sleeping.

diggy
03-26-2007, 02:13 AM
I'm only speculating, but maybe that voice could be your subconcsious or an Angel. Just a guess.

froth
03-26-2007, 02:26 AM
everything but 'hell' (a manmade construct) i have experienced or become proficient at. need help?

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 02:42 AM
how old are you? and where did you live in the mid eighties?

diggy
03-26-2007, 02:53 AM
I'm tying to figure out why you are asking so much personal questions. What do you want? And for you info, was born and raised in Ottawa.
Now what' s your problem?

diggy
03-26-2007, 02:54 AM
What does my age have to do with the subject I'm presenting? I'm almost as old as you, but I'm not giving my age, cuz I don't see the relevence to this subject in the thread I have started!

Ultimate Fist
03-26-2007, 02:55 AM
the first one

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 02:56 AM
Because Ottawa had something tremendous happen in the 80's that the Canadian gov dont like to talk about - but Dan Ackroyd speaks about it here yo- And to inform you - EVERYTHING YOU SAY IN FIRST POST. i'VE LIVED IT.

PEEP THIS VIDEO

http://www.alienvideo.net/video-dan-aykroyd-cnn.php

froth
03-26-2007, 03:00 AM
vader got his ass probed

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 03:04 AM
My "fans" - what would I do without you?

diggy
03-26-2007, 03:04 AM
I don't believe in aliens, sorry.

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 03:08 AM
Well then I guess that you wont find your answers.

Why you so scared to talk about who you really are? Your only human.

http://www.raplevel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=587

froth
03-26-2007, 03:09 AM
when i say 'probed' i mean you got your ass fucked

Visionz
03-26-2007, 03:15 AM
I don't believe in aliens, sorry.mathmatic probabilty tells you we're not the only living beings in the entire universe, telescopes tell us we're not on the same timetable as everything else. If we manage to not kill ourselves off, where do you see human technology going 3000 years from now?

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 03:16 AM
^^you think somebody in Bama can phase a Son of God? You best watch who you trespass against.

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 03:30 AM
Whether you like universal laws or not - each human being when entuned to the Source/God/Creator can be granted spiritual gifts.

* word of wisdom / message of wisdom, 1Cor 12:8
* word of knowledge / message of knowledge, 1 Cor 12:8
* faith, 1 Cor 12:9
* gifts of healing, 1 Cor 12:9, 12:28
* miracles / miraculous powers, 1 Cor 12:10, 12:28
* prophecy / prophesying / prophets, 1 Cor 12:10, 1 Cor 12:28, Rom 12:6, Eph 4:11
* discernment of spirits / distinguishing of spirits), 1 Cor 12:10
* speaking in tongues / varieties of tongues / speaking in different kinds of tongues, Cor 12:10
* interpretation of tongues, 1 Cor 12:10

Now take into account that God has given mankind gifts and he who seeks communion with God in true faith could possibly be granted these gifts.

Now look at this from the Dead Sea Scrolls.

"You have not chosen me for I have chosen you. My other children, not of this orb, have also been appointed to perform certain tasks directly touching you. They are not to be worshipped or revered above that which you worship me. They have responsibilities and duties that they perform solely because they love me. You are cautioned not to be overzealous in your communications with My Angels. You are warned that they possess great powers with which they have been created. These powers shall be shared with you and who are called by My name."

Copper scrolls from Cave #3 - Dead Sea Scrolls

I love showing you doubters the true words of God.

Visionz
03-26-2007, 03:36 AM
Whether you like universal laws or not - each human being when entuned to the Source/God/Creator can be granted spiritual gifts.

* prophecy / prophesying / prophets, 1 Cor 12:10, 1 Cor 12:28, Rom 12:6, Eph 4:11
* speaking in tongues / varieties of tongues / speaking in different kinds of tongues, Cor 12:10

Now take into account that God has given mankind gifts and he who seeks communion with God in true faith could possibly be granted these gifts.

"You have not chosen me for I have chosen you. My other children, not of this orb, have also been appointed to perform certain tasks directly touching you. They are not to be worshipped or revered above that which you worship me. They have responsibilities and duties that they perform solely because they love me. You are cautioned not to be overzealous in your communications with My Angels. You are warned that they possess great powers with which they have been created. These powers shall be shared with you and who are called by My name."

I love showing you doubters the true words of God.Thats fuckin ill right there homie, got any links to more of the scrolls?

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 04:11 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34890

Visionz
03-26-2007, 04:22 AM
read through most of it, had to give my eyes a rest^, beautiful words, wanted to finish reading it before I posted any comments in that thread.

V4D3R
03-26-2007, 05:00 AM
when i say 'probed' i mean you got your ass fucked
Why is a guy in Alabama so concerned about where my shit comes out? Let me stress the word OUT.

Whats your beef? Are you trying to shake my composure or rattle me? Do you think any heathen such as yourself can come and take away God's words?

You really shouldn't trifle with me. I have a way to shun demons away. Your quest for knowledge is corrupt and selfish - left you feeling like an empty vessel - and when you see the light you get upset and turn on those doing God's true deeds. Then you go back to where it's dark n cosy.

You wish me harm - but I got the best bodyguards in this neck of the woods.

You can't reach my intellect - because my intellect is a gift from God - your maker - the one who you need to reconnect with.

Alcryt
03-26-2007, 07:41 AM
- sleep paralysis

I've had both of those happen to me, the latter happens all the time }:|

froth
03-26-2007, 10:01 AM
^^you think somebody in Bama can phase a Son of God? You best watch who you trespass against.
if you were anywhere near enlightenment you would know that a geographical location doesnt matter. god is everywhere in everything. its funny how easily you got fazed though. work on it next time you talk to god

WARPATH
03-26-2007, 10:47 AM

I love showing you doubters the true words of God.

That's deep.

I've had I guess, what some would call psychic experinces, similar to what was listed.

I've also had what some psychotic episodes..........

In the end it all boils down to preception, and understanding what your feeling.

Kong
03-26-2007, 10:56 AM
Stuff has happened but A lot of the time I don't know what to make of it.

Sun Supreme
03-26-2007, 11:54 AM
That's deep.

I've had I guess, what some would call psychic experinces, similar to what was listed.

I've also had what some psychotic episodes..........

In the end it all boils down to preception, and understanding what your feeling.

That shit was deep and true but aren't you the one on "the bible was written by humans" shit!!!!!!!!

knewcheeze
03-26-2007, 11:57 AM
after eye became a full fledged weed head in 1998 eye started dreaming my lifes events before they happened.....

WARPATH
03-26-2007, 01:49 PM
That shit was deep and true but aren't you the one on "the bible was written by humans" shit!!!!!!!!

Don't get the wrong idea about me. I have a lot of respect for other religions. The bible is an excellent source of wisdom, but I have other sources that I trust before I'd pick up a bible.

froth
03-26-2007, 03:41 PM
ive had premonitions in dreams, down to specifics; i have thought of something random and a few minutes later had it come up. these synchrous type events happened a lot on lsd. when you arent being 'yourself' too hard, the interconnectedness of the universe becomes more obvious

Mumm Ra
03-26-2007, 06:53 PM
I dreamt the brakes went out in my caddy a couple years ago, very next time I drove it they did

Battle 1
03-26-2007, 08:09 PM
I very rarley but sometimes experience De Ja Vu when doing certain things or being in certain places. Like it happened before. It is a weird kind of preminition or feeling like.

Shadowthrone
06-03-2009, 02:26 PM
I've had 2 'experiences' so far...atleast I think so. Meant to post this a long time ago but i guess i didn't.

the first was, what i believe, a trip to another dimension inside our earth. This was 10 years ago in Egypt, the same day after I visited the pyramids and was sleeping in my hotel. I Was also reading Books about channelling and Atlantis at the time.
I was in a cave, filled with torchlight i think (there was definitely fire), surrounded by creatures smiling and dancing happily. At first I was like "Nice! A party dream!" then I started focusing on the little creatures and they seemed to turn into little monsters or devils. They then started focusing on me as well and i got so scared i left and woke up. Sometimes i have horror type dreams but they are more like action movies, where i get to do cool shit and be a hero and stuff lol. This was so different that it always stuck with me. Still have no idea what it was about. Anybody?

The second was also in bed a few years ago about 10 am. All of a sudden some (male?) entity showed me what i think was the coming of planet X to earth.
All of a sudden i was outside in the wilderness, the sky raging as if a hurricane was about to be unleashed. the horizon was curved, view all weird and zoomed. "Look. It's coming.." the entity behind me said. When i looked up I saw a huge diagonal cross appear in the sky stretching as far as the eye can see. Only a shadow at first but then it seemed to look like a huge mechanical thing changing shape, coming closer. The storms became worse and then I left as soon as i came. when I woke up I was like "damn!" Wondering if the cross meant that perhaps in some way there was some christian type 'god' after all. Asked my mom, she didn't know. She emailed a friend who told her it was planet x aka niburu. At the time it meant nothing to me but browsing these forums for years, and doing some research it all makes sense and falls into place. I even drew a picture because it was such an extraordinary experience.

It's funny recalling and typing all this. Never really told anyone. I don't care if you don't believe me. Anybody have similar experiences?

thatKid
06-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I remember, one dream, after I had a mental break down, so I don't really know. But.

I dreamt of Aaliyah, in like hell or another dimension or something. It was in like a building where the outside stairs on the side of buildings were inside. It was dark but I could see shadow figures. Then there she were. Talking then started crying. Then a white light came through outta no where. Then I woke up, keeping my eye's closed.

I did say I could talk to Biggy, Big L, 2Pac, and Big Pun though. Not Aaliyah though. All when I had my break down too.

When I had this dream, I felt like I was getting better without the meds.

Makes me think if I could be better then I am now without my medication. Too worry'd what will happen if I stop though now.

Any one have a dream like this, drug induced or not?

PALEHORSE
06-03-2009, 10:07 PM
i think i have twice.

there was a time i was dating a woman who had a 7yr old son with tourettes. he was a cool kid and just twitched, not screaming crazy shit like "hang niggers" but we were playing xbox tony hawk and i felt this strange feeling build inside me and i twitched the same time he did and the controllers flew out our hands.

2nd was a bar fight. i got jumped by 2 guys. i was in the zone. my mind was unihibated is the best word i can think of. this dude went to smash my car up and i screamed in my head"thats not your car!" and right after that the dude grabbed his head with both his hands and said out loud "this isnt my car" and stopped. it could be a coincidence but the way i felt in my mind is unexplainable to me but it felt like i stopped him with that.

knewcheeze
06-04-2009, 11:43 AM
- Hallucinations of devils or hell
- Dreams of a dead friend or familiar person talking to you.
- sleep paralysis
- using creative visualization to help cure an illness you were suffering and it worked
- dreaming of people you know and finding out a secret about their behavior before you found out in real life

I don't beleive in psychics, but all the above happened to me throughout my life. What about you?

Did some of these things happen to you or someone you know?

wow X om impressed.....you got that natural mystic....actually all those things you mentioned are natural for humans......but once humans become educated fools they loose that shit....PEACE

Cee Oh Vee
06-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Peace.

I'm not too sure this counts; but I speak with my future wife (God willing) so often that I can complete her sentences with ease.

Peace.

diggy
06-04-2009, 10:28 PM
wow X om impressed.....you got that natural mystic....actually all those things you mentioned are natural for humans......but once humans become educated fools they loose that shit....PEACE

My Mom has it more than me. The day her father (my grand dad) died, she knew through intuition.

She has many more instances of dreams where she sees things accurately without previous knowledge of what she sees in her dreams.

She had a reoccurring dream one time that occured 13 times of a good thing ( I don't wanna say) happening before it happened.

I seem to be not having as much experiences as I once did as a teenager. I think this has to do with consciousness. In the year 1999, I had so much negative things in my dream comes true so much that I was afraid to go to sleep. That was how terrifying they were. I did not wanna ever see something like that again. I believe these things are open to people who believe them and wanna see them and are not open to those who deny them or don't wanna see them anymore.

diggy
06-04-2009, 10:45 PM
One time I was at school in biology class (kinda symbolic) and I felt a strong piercing pain that felt it was coming from one of my lungs. Every time I would breathe in I felt that sharp pain.

In a short period of time I felt weak, so I skipped the afternoon classes and went home. Soon my lungs were filled with pus. I went to the doctor days later, and she said I had bronchitis.

I took medicine after medicine and nothing worked. I would even inhale steam from a pot of water to loosen up the phlegm inside my lungs based on advise from a medical encyclopedia I had, cuz nothing was working. I was having trouble breathing and was coughing so much my mom was mad at me for that. I had this for like 6 months at least.

One day I awoke from my sleep forcing myself to breathe. It was as if my diaphragm stopped working. I thought I would not make it til the morning so I prayed, then did some creative visualization - a technique I've learned from a few books dealing with mind over matter stuff.

I envisioned myself running and breathing easily and normally and enjoying it on a bright sunny day. I did this till I was tired, then I lied down on my pillow thinking I would die cuz I still had to forcefully breathe consciously.

Next thing I remember, is waking up to a bright sunny day and my lungs were clear. What worked? Was it the praying, the creative visualization or what? I believe it was all of those.

Shadowthrone
06-29-2009, 04:41 PM
I remember when i was sick and had trouble sleeping at a young age, and my mom did these breathing exercises with me, focusing on the body etc. Always helped me relax and sleep.

Visualisation is a powerful tool.

Cee Oh Vee
06-29-2009, 04:58 PM
x-unknown, out of curiosity, do you only pray when you are asking for, or you want something?

Peace.

diggy
06-29-2009, 10:37 PM
after eye became a full fledged weed head in 1998 eye started dreaming my lifes events before they happened.....

Omg, that is what happened to me. Although, out of the blue, I would have a dream like that, the weed seemed to activate something that made it happen more often.

x-unknown, out of curiosity, do you only pray when you are asking for, or you want something?

Peace.

No.

I remember when i was sick and had trouble sleeping at a young age, and my mom did these breathing exercises with me, focusing on the body etc. Always helped me relax and sleep.

Visualisation is a powerful tool.

You said it. It is very powerful.

diggy
01-17-2013, 01:00 AM
I notice a lot of my "psychic dreams" (for lack of better terms) involve jobs or showing that I am protected from certain danger I am concerned about, or showing me the true nature of a person.

Dreams are a good source of metaphors and symbolism. I find these type of dreams involve them heavily as they are economical. Sometimes a dream will involve an object that symbolizes something else or a person might be compared to a type of animal (pig for example). Or a person may be seen as somebody else you know (like seeing somebody as one of your family members because they share a certain characteristic). Being protected by a raging rain storm could mean being protected by bad things happening around you.

My dreams rarely involve anybody else that is not me unless it is to tell me something about that person. I see things from 3rd person view, or 1st.

cj wisty
01-17-2013, 07:23 AM
ive had times when i felt precognition but i also know in a way theyre not true.

its hard to explain how i feel this but basically something happens but then it clicks in my head "i dreamed about that" but then i think how come i didnt think about that dream until just now and then it suddenly happened but then i start remembering the dream in a cloudy way but only it doesnt have the element of precognition and i just think in that split second moment my brain distorted my memory of the dream in order to make it feel like a moment of precognition.

DarkEXile
04-13-2013, 12:47 AM
I used to meditate more often. When I got deep into it, I would see future events. Nothing global, but within my own life.