PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Addicts are funny aren't they????

knewcheeze
03-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Sugar/Splenda addicts are hillarious aren't they

They will make 1000 and one exuses why eating sugar is okay yet they can't stop eating it if they tried and if they did they would get SICK like a heroin addict

eye know Soda Addicts who start to get sick if they don't have a glass of soda

eye know soda addicts who say they need soda to help them digest food and then claim they could stop drinking it

THE FIRST STEP IS TO ADMIT YOUR AN ADDICT!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA

now go pray to your white sugar GOd

The reason shit is getting worse cuz yaw motherfuckers is too lazy....your children will go through the same shit you went through just cuz your too lazy to stop eating the drug sugar...a new generation of sugar addicts....thanks alot!!!!!

Prolifical ENG
03-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Since you created this thread in KTL, I think it would be proper for you to define what you call a "sugar addict" in order to spark conceptual interest instead of this being a spin off from another thread that was also a spin off.

Is it just one who indulges in products with added sugar?

Accusing people, including posters in KTL of being a sugar addict and describing their behavior and denials only will lead nowhere.

I suggest you change your approach.

zeppelin2k
03-26-2007, 04:40 PM
I dont know what you are talking about

I know that there are ppl with no will power who cant stop drinking coke, but as for being "addicted" to coke, I doubt that

I used to have 3-4 cokes a day wayy back in the day, then one day I just stopped cold turkey, never looked back

and whenever I run out of my surge I can go months without it, no problem, and it has splenda in it. but maybe bc thats the only processed sugar I ever have. but I know people who have stopped drinking coke and all that shit no problem, without getting the symtpoms of CRACK ADDICTS

so really, you are just hating on sugar

lol can't wait til the anti-sugar thread part 3

one

Sexy Jasper
03-26-2007, 06:19 PM
I hate sugar, especially black sugar!

Mumm Ra
03-26-2007, 06:51 PM
yeah I quit drinking soda cold turkey one day a few years ago...no side affects whatsoever. Not even headaches and I was a fiend. All I drink is water OJ and beer now since then.

zeppelin2k
03-27-2007, 03:01 PM
I stick to water and green tea

beer about 2-3 times a year

Black Man
03-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Sugar/Splenda addicts are hillarious aren't they

They will make 1000 and one exuses why eating sugar is okay yet they can't stop eating it if they tried and if they did they would get SICK like a heroin addict

eye know Soda Addicts who start to get sick if they don't have a glass of soda

eye know soda addicts who say they need soda to help them digest food and then claim they could stop drinking it

THE FIRST STEP IS TO ADMIT YOUR AN ADDICT!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA

now go pray to your white sugar GOd

The reason shit is getting worse cuz yaw motherfuckers is too lazy....your children will go through the same shit you went through just cuz your too lazy to stop eating the drug sugar...a new generation of sugar addicts....thanks alot!!!!!

Good post...health is important and (white refined) sugar is a drug and is not good for the body or mind.

Mumm Ra
03-27-2007, 07:03 PM
oh yeah, I loves me some hot green tea too. Always get it when I'm going out for Chinese food.

zeppelin2k
03-27-2007, 08:32 PM
packed with anti-oxidants

I dont know what I am going to do in the summer, ice green tea tastes kind of grimey to me over regular water, and toronto summers are BRUTAL with the heat

Prolifical ENG
03-27-2007, 08:43 PM
thats the bad thing is you need to watch what iced tea you drink. Most popular brands of iced tea have as much sugar as a cola so its not a better alternative. Of course there are alternatives to that too....I guess you make your own

if a bottle of soda costs $1.50 when you are out and about and there is a water alternative available..., it usually costs about the same amount /(

Mumm Ra
03-27-2007, 10:10 PM
I always just buy 29 cent gallons of water from Meijer and go through a half gallon to a gallon every day. It's good water too, none of the minerals that's in spring water (don't like the taste).

Kong
03-28-2007, 09:36 AM
I just stopped drinking fizzy drinks a while ago, I lost a lot of weight and my eating went quite bad for a while.

knewcheeze
03-28-2007, 10:36 AM
thanks for the supportive words....the thread was not directed at anyone....

its just funny how addicts won't admit they are addict

it took me 8 years to stop eating sugar so i know how hard it was!!!!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
03-28-2007, 10:52 AM
DONT MATTER , FOOD COMPANES PUT SUGAR AND SUGAR SUBSTITUTES IN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THERE IS JUST a variety of ingredients. so stop drinking soda wont do much but if you stop eating all that shit you wil go into "sugar shock"

So far you're the only person in this thread who realizes this. The rest of you aren't Nutritionist or remotely qualified so zip itttt.

Prolifical ENG
03-28-2007, 10:57 AM
thanks for the supportive words....the thread was not directed at anyone....

its just funny how addicts won't admit they are addict

Perhaps they can't admit it because they don't realize how much sugar they intake daily. A smoker can usually admit that they are "addicted" to cigarettes (even though its classified more as a habit these days but thats another issue) because they know how much they smoke and how often.

Sugar addicts don't normally grab a spoon and dig into a bag of white granulated sugar and pour it into their mouths.

zeppelin2k
03-28-2007, 06:56 PM
So far you're the only person in this thread who realizes this. The rest of you aren't Nutritionist or remotely qualified so zip itttt.

who says we aint nutritionalists?

zeppelin2k
03-28-2007, 06:58 PM
DONT MATTER , FOOD COMPANES PUT SUGAR AND SUGAR SUBSTITUTES IN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THERE IS JUST a variety of ingredients. so stop drinking soda wont do much but if you stop eating all that shit you wil go into "sugar shock"

I agree

but I dont know what that has to do with green tea or beer

as for my green tea, I buy the proper leaves, and I never buy iced green tea, I just boil green tea then let it cool and jam it with crushed ice

double post