PDA

View Full Version : 7L and Esoteric

LikwidSwordz
07-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Oh man.........i love this guy. If you havent heard too much of him, or heard of him at all, check out these songs. Download them!

"Deathgrip"
"Be Alert"
"Skitzophrenic"
"Split Personality"
"Graphic Violence"

iNtell3kT
07-21-2005, 12:56 PM
heard em dont like em, and Copywrite has beef with em i guess....

Butter
07-21-2005, 12:58 PM
the whole of def jux beef with eso, including copywrite. although hes not on def jux. basically the weathermen.

i like them but i'd rather listen to cage instead of them.

R3beLuTionAry
07-21-2005, 08:39 PM
the whole of def jux beef with eso, including copywrite. although hes not on def jux. basically the weathermen.

i like them but i'd rather listen to cage instead of them.

copywrite isnt on the weathermen anymore, he's in ODOT

dooboy
07-22-2005, 04:29 AM
what did the beef start over???

sam stoepee
07-22-2005, 08:37 AM
I got all there albums and I like them but I gotta admit Esoteric is pretty wack sometimes. He got a mad annoying voice and hes always rhyming about the same shit. Like on Bars of Death 2 he makes at least like 20 sports references. 7L saves him half the time though, he's a really great producer.

AcidPhosphate69
07-22-2005, 10:31 AM
they're alright but when it comes to boston area rap, there is better. check out krumbsnatcha...he's pretty ill

Too Cold
Bang Bang ft Styles P
Boston to VA

all decent songs from Krumbsnatcha

Butter
07-22-2005, 10:56 AM
copywrite isnt on the weathermen anymore, he's in ODOT
yeah i know that, copywrite and the weathermen apart from a few that didnt say anything to Eso.

i think the ones beefing are: El-P, Vast Aire, Aesop Rock, Cage.

copywrite too.

ive got the El-P diss to Eso and the Eso diss to Def Jux.

Eso's was pretty weak IMO.

R3beLuTionAry
07-22-2005, 04:29 PM
yeah i know that, copywrite and the weathermen apart from a few that didnt say anything to Eso.

i think the ones beefing are: El-P, Vast Aire, Aesop Rock, Cage.

copywrite too.

ive got the El-P diss to Eso and the Eso diss to Def Jux.

Eso's was pretty weak IMO.

Eso's mercy killing was fire, and his diss on copywrite was good considering it was factual. it dont matter how he sounded as long as he said what he had to say, and he did. After all, it is just a diss.

sam stoepee
07-23-2005, 09:42 AM
El-P killed Esso. Vast Aire had some shit to say on his disk about them and celf titled but it wasnt a track or nothing. I cant stand copywrite so I never heard his shit.

GhostfaceKillah199
07-23-2005, 12:18 PM
I don't like Eso. He can come up with good quotables at times, but I hate his voice and his flow. It seems like when he writes he thinks of a word and every word he can that rhymes with it, putting it into a rhyme scheme trying to say one rhyme after another as close as possible. that shit is VERY irritating.

let me set this shit straight for yall. with the exception of his rhymin on Mhz ish, Copywrite is the Jay(as in the character played by Jason Mewes) of rap. Instead of weed and dick jokes with heavy swearing it's weed n' dick punches with swearing, and a kind of annoying tough guy/thug attitude with it. He was nice on Table Scraps when he was a tight backpackin battle MC, but I don't feel him now. peace

oldie
07-23-2005, 06:46 PM
hell yeah, they are ill as fuck DC2 is a near classic barring the first 2 tracks. eso is one of nicest mc's i heard, he has so many flows, n as for 7L - god daym he has ill as fuck beats, a sicko producer.

LikwidSwordz
07-24-2005, 01:57 PM
^^^^^ No doubt man they are pretty raw.....thats why i love 7L and Eso

Rakim_Allah
08-03-2005, 04:08 PM
cop that moment of rarities thats a banger 4 show

Big Risk
08-03-2005, 04:16 PM
7L is pimp.. ;)