PDA

View Full Version : \\\::... The Forgotten ...::///

PsYkOsUs
03-26-2007, 10:34 PM
NEW STUDIO TRACK!!
AUDIO:
HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/PSYKOSUS (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/PSYKOSUS)

\\\::... THE FORGOTTEN ...::///

Activists write, ‘half-right’, the practice of rights
Vatican fights back strife, fractions of life
Passion of Christ; blacks, whites, searchin’ for meanin’
..Birth of a heathen, worthless murder and treason
At the turn of the season, you’re serpents earnin’ or freezin’
Sacrificin’ self-respect ’ll cash yourself a check
Afterlife was Hell, regretful: ask yourself "what’s next..?"
Cast of helpless Vets, words burn, you heard the story
Burden murdered Glory, and surfaced in Purgatory
Tossed the gun away, the grave: abandoned buildin’
Lost runaways, strays, and stranded children
Found ‘em all with lepers in puzzles where nothing fits
Drownin’ there together in puddles of nothingness
..Thunderstorms, the haunting of one unborn
..And hundreds more with a wanting where someone mourns
‘Cause they’re broken too, it’s rough.. hopin’ you give up
Lyin’ just to speak out, there’s no one you can trust
Dyin’ just to reach out, get too close, and you combust
Most understandable, cloned soldiers too flammable
Veins are wires, are own souls are mechanical
Nameless liars, alone, cold, and intangible
No adversaries, but their own hatred had them buried
..Still, we had to carry.. and make ends’..
So many fake friends, you’d think they’re all imaginary
The tourniquets gush.. and it hurts to the touch
They’d never pierce this armor if it weren’t for the rust
..Merciless fucks.. I’m just turnin’ to dust
Ain’t a fuckin’ person on this Earth I can trust
Talkin’ like a man insane; all I understand is pain
Self-destructive, long-abandoned in the rain
Hits the vein, where there’s trauma branded in it’s name
Hell’s instruction..? wrongs implanted in the brain
It’s a game, we’re just goners stranded in the flames
..Life’s nightmare.. cold and forgotten
Gone, but Life’s right there, homeless and rotten
Grieve this site, until I’ve reached this light
Unborn children walk the streets at night
Some mourn, ill, and awkward; leave this plight
..Spare the seeds, I can no longer bear to breathe
There you see..? gun to their heads and scared to squeeze
Rare disease; I’ve seen, but nothin’ was real
..Yall want somethin’ to feel.? get bludgeoned with steel
Locked in a dungeon until the sun is surreal
We’re locked in this dungeon until the sun is surreal
...An immaculate scene, inaccurate dreams
But when facts intervene, we’ll act as it seems:
Existence all just part of some elaborate scheme, and all..
Falls apart in someone’s passionate scream for yall

Copyright © 2007 Psykosus, The Soulless Survivalist

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Always a great read...You should be a mod in this area.

PsYkOsUs
03-27-2007, 06:42 PM
CHECK THE AUDIO!! i don't have any interest in moderatin'... i don't really like this site much anymore or wu-tang for that matter, i just stop by 'cause i got history here and it stays some-what active...

PEACE

PSY

Father N Dangerous
03-28-2007, 01:23 AM
yo this shit is the shiznet! Mad PRopze

u spit mad fyah

PsYkOsUs
03-28-2007, 11:45 PM
LOL, thanks man... i guess these cats don't recognize a VET when they see one... there is no reason for this to be gettin' slept on...

PEACE

PSY

NASTY NAK
03-28-2007, 11:46 PM
alot better flow than your other peices

not taking anything away from them...

but this flowed sooooo nicely man

props

i take it your a master ace fan?

PsYkOsUs
03-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks man.. i appreciate you takin' the time to listen... yo, Masta Ace is nice, but he's no influence if that was what you were suggestin'.. actually, my biggest influence is Guru and G Rap, but people never pick up on that, LOL.. but hey, if you're gonna compare my flow to Ace, i'll certainly take it as a compliment...

NASTY NAK
03-29-2007, 12:07 AM
Thanks man.. i appreciate you takin' the time to listen... yo, Masta Ace is nice, but he's no influence if that was what you were suggestin'.. actually, my biggest influence is Guru and G Rap, but people never pick up on that, LOL.. but hey, if you're gonna compare my flow to Ace, i'll certainly take it as a compliment...

lol Guru is nice wid it, but we alll know who made him sound sick, (shouts PREMMMMO) lol but yea man, i just noticed how your rhyme schemes always matched up, master always does that...

you recording like a mixtape or something, cuz last time i talked with you u said you were a poet?...Someone bridgeing over? lol peace

PsYkOsUs
03-29-2007, 12:27 AM
make no mistake, brother.. I AM A POET... i am no rapper, please don't confuse me with rappers... you can call me an MC, as in Master Of Ceremonies, but i am no rapper... I spit poetry over beats, i do spoken word, and all kinds of fusion with other genres.. i'll even scream on stage with a punk band if they believe in what i do... My EP "War Machine" which is quickly turnin' into a full-length album will have songs and spoken word, it'll be an eclectic mix, and there will not be somethin' for everyone on there.. what i mean by that is: the people who listen to me, listen to me because they love lyrics.. i don't make music to make you feel good, or just vibe to.. my music and poetry is difficult listenin' designed for the thinkers out there, feel me..?

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
03-29-2007, 12:29 AM
again, thanks for the listen, and the compliments... i appreciate everyone's time and interest...

PEACE

PSY

Mattlocka
03-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Psykosus is there a way I can be apart of your copyright.

PsYkOsUs
03-29-2007, 03:28 PM
LOL, what..? That's some insightful feedback there, thanks.. LOL

If your interested in Cpoyrighting your work look into ASCAP... Google it...

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
03-31-2007, 01:39 AM
Don't go to sleep...

noel411
04-01-2007, 12:51 AM
The written was excellent. Very well balanced structure and variation of rhyme schemes. Content was thoughtful, insightful, interesting. Probably not as direct as some of your other writtens. As in the concepts and references in it were a little more vivid and required more deciphering than usual. I've enjoyed the content of your last few writtens moreso than some of your older highly political pieces, though I always appreciate your efforts to convey a meaningful message.

The audio was quite good. Nice beat. The vocals sounded a little rough. Wouldn't hurt to maybe try and clean up the sound a little. Flow was even and solid. A few lines near the start were a little bit off, but after that it was very clean.

Although I appreciate what you're doing and understand that your approach to making music is about much more than just creating something that sounds "dope", I can't really get into your audio. It's by no means bad. It's pretty good really. But it never leaves me with a desire to hear it again. I think with the help of some experienced producers and sound technicians you could do what you do but make your music much more appealing and captivating.

But yeah, it's cool to see you doing what you do. Hopefully it will lead you somewhere positive.

noel411
04-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Damn, I just listened to the "Lost Souls Poem". As much as I hate tickling your big fucken ego, I can't help but be a little wowed by your lyricism. I mean fuck it, nobody does what you do better. There are writers out there with equal or more talent, but not who write with a similar style to you. At least not as far as I know. I don't know how much time you spend penning shit like that, but it's fucken impressive whatever the case. I actually rather enjoyed the track despite it's simplicity. Certainly emphasised your lyrics.

PsYkOsUs
04-01-2007, 12:25 PM
LOL, i appreciate it man... thanks for listenin'.. i have further mixed down the vocals, i just haven't uploaded the latest version of the track.. but for now, as you can guess, i'm workin' with what i got... i have a professional mic set up, reflection fliter and all that, but i don't have any mixing equipment yet, so the vocals are raw... once i get a good mixer, i'm gonna remix all of the vocals... thanks again... Lost Souls is a favorite of mine.. pretty old now, i wrote it in '03...

PEACE

PSY

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Dope man dope track and great flow

PsYkOsUs
04-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Thank you, Mr. Scissorhands.. LOL... Had to..

This is one of my best tracks... and that's why it's gettin' slept on in the forums... We'll see how it fairs on stage in May... The world is not ready for War Machine... but i'ma jam it down their throats regardless...

PEACE

PSY