PDA

View Full Version : Whack lines/lyrics from the wu

supe/tetsuo
03-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Dont Get Me Wrong Or Nothing Because I Love The Wu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!been Down With Them Since 93 But I Hate When One Of The Members Of The Wu Or Even Wu-family Says A Whack Line!!!but It Also Goes For All Emcees!!!!!!!!but It The Same Time I Dont Blame Them Or Any Other Artist Because Its Fact .......not Every Single Beat Or Lyric/line Is Gonna Be The Illest Its Just The Way Things Are, Every Artist Including Wu-tang Has Good Shit And Bad Shit Meaning Whack Beat,or Whack Line Not Everything Is Gonna Be Dope!!!!!!!!its Just The Way Shit Is (every Artist Has There Good Shit And Bad Shit) Yeah This Thread Is Kinda Stupid But Its The Truth......but Any Way On Assainnation Day Off Ironman ,rza Says (like The Slient Gases That Pass Through Out Your Anal)that Shit Was Hella Weak!and Corny I Dont Give Afuck If Peeps Think That Shit Was Raw Because That Shit Wasnt!! But I Was Just Curious About You Other Wu-heads Out There !!have You Guys Heard Any Whack Lines From The Wu Or The Fam Or Any Whack Beat You Might Have Thought Was Very Weak

GENERAL WISE
03-28-2007, 01:45 AM
Dont Get Me Wrong Or Nothing Because I Love The Wu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!been Down With Them Since 93 But I Hate When One Of The Members Of The Wu Or Even Wu-family Says A Whack Line!!!but It Also Goes For All Emcees!!!!!!!!but It The Same Time I Dont Blame Them Or Any Other Artist Because Its Fact .......not Every Single Beat Or Lyric/line Is Gonna Be The Illest Its Just The Way Things Are, Every Artist Including Wu-tang Has Good Shit And Bad Shit Meaning Whack Beat,or Whack Line Not Everything Is Gonna Be Dope!!!!!!!!its Just The Way Shit Is (every Artist Has There Good Shit And Bad Shit) Yeah This Thread Is Kinda Stupid But Its The Truth......but Any Way On Assainnation Day Off Ironman ,rza Says (like The Slient Gases That Pass Through Out Your Anal)that Shit Was Hella Weak!and Corny I Dont Give Afuck If Peeps Think That Shit Was Raw Because That Shit Wasnt!! But I Was Just Curious About You Other Wu-heads Out There !!have You Guys Heard Any Whack Lines From The Wu Or The Fam Or Any Whack Beat You Might Have Thought Was Very Weak

The fuck is up with your exclamation marks?

Come Honor Face
03-28-2007, 01:50 AM
LOL @ the exclamation marks. Listen the GZA is the greatest mc of all time IMO. But the verse on the cameo afro joint with big daddy kane is pretty damn weak! (AFRO SAMURAI SOUNTRACK)

supe/tetsuo
03-28-2007, 02:14 AM
The fuck is up with your exclamation marks?

IM FUCKING HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and waiting for dateline's how to catch a predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just bull shitting but i dont know why but i have a habit of doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK UP THE NEW KEVIN FEDERLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE REALEST SHIT OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!THE BEST HIP-HOP ALBUM OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST BULL SHITING!!!!!!!!!! BUT HE WILL SHIT ON ANYMEMBER OF THE WU!!!!!!!!!!!!PO PO ZAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean
03-28-2007, 10:04 AM
:{

Sideoutfox
03-28-2007, 11:47 AM
"I Love you like I love my dick size" -Cappadonna

there's one line I always say is wack everytime i hear it.

Tonystarks420
03-28-2007, 03:38 PM
dam you thought that line on assassination day was shit?

i thought it was genius, made me crack up wen i heard it.

morgan
03-30-2007, 06:22 AM
a lot of ghosts newer lyrics are well corny cant remember any off hand as they are well forgettable

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
03-30-2007, 10:19 AM
basketball gun brawlers

Tetsuo
04-14-2007, 11:26 AM
IM FUCKING HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and waiting for dateline's how to catch a predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just bull shitting but i dont know why but i have a habit of doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK UP THE NEW KEVIN FEDERLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE REALEST SHIT OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!THE BEST HIP-HOP ALBUM OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST BULL SHITING!!!!!!!!!! BUT HE WILL SHIT ON ANYMEMBER OF THE WU!!!!!!!!!!!!PO PO ZAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo could you get my name out of your name? I'd rather not be in any way associated with this.

supe/tetsuo
04-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Yo could you get my name out of your name? I'd rather not be in any way associated with this.

I GUESS WE HAVE THE SAME NAME, BUT THE ANSWER IS NO. AND YOUR NOT BEING ASSOCIATED WITH ANY THING BAD BY THE WAY OR ANY THING NEGATIVE BECAUSE I WAS JUST BULL SHITTING. THERES ALOT OF WORST SHIT IN HERE ALOT OF WROST BULL SHIT IF YOU ASK ME.

SMOKE BLUNTS
04-15-2007, 11:48 AM
all ya couldnt write any type of hot shit soooo eat a dick bitches! and both of u copied the name tetsuo form the movie akira biters!

Tetsuo
04-15-2007, 01:48 PM
all ya couldnt write any type of hot shit soooo eat a dick bitches! and both of u copied the name tetsuo form the movie akira biters!

8O Oh the humanity!

supe/tetsuo
04-15-2007, 03:29 PM

you should go eat a dick yourself, and i did get the nick name from akira just like wu got names like iron man and master killer from old kung fu flicks. should wu who has taken alot of names from old kung fu filcks including 8 diagram pole which is suppose to be the next album name(8 diagram) go eat a dick too? so i guess they are biters too and couldnt think of any hot shit huh? its pointless to tell someone to eat a dick or talk shit on the internet while we are wu-heads in here and should have love for one another but the sadly thats the way things are i guess.

The Lost Prophet
04-15-2007, 05:41 PM
basketball gun brawlers

i love that line.........its real shit........dudes who bring guns when u go and hoop.......basketball gun brawlers always be on some dumb shit

SMOKE BLUNTS
04-15-2007, 08:54 PM
8O Oh the humanity!

I surprized u dont remember me but anyways this tetsuo was the 1st so the other fool bit him! anyways what i was sayin if u think those lines u quoted were sooo wack id like to see u write them better so go ahead and do it alright! If ur tetsuo im canada u got ur bitch slapped up, I got the dime peice, u r outta control, my dope bike and skills cause u jellous greef, u needed to be saved, and ur bitch lost her teeth.

supe/tetsuo
04-16-2007, 01:33 AM
I surprized u dont remember me but anyways this tetsuo was the 1st so the other fool bit him! anyways what i was sayin if u think those lines u quoted were sooo wack id like to see u write them better so go ahead and do it alright! If ur tetsuo im canada u got ur bitch slapped up, I got the dime peice, u r outta control, my dope bike and skills cause u jellous greef, u needed to be saved, and ur bitch lost her teeth.

who are you talking to? aint no other fool bit nobody

Tetsuo
04-16-2007, 04:33 AM

Maybe in Anime, but in the Manga I rule a fuckin city and I have foursome with three bitches. So you might kill me, but in the end I'm the shit.

:king:

buckshotstheone
04-16-2007, 07:45 PM
every method man verse after forever, and also not that it's wack but i never understood when ghost said "looking at rza with root beer thoughts"

THAT GUY
04-19-2007, 07:40 AM
whuts up with ODB on da mystery of chessboxin
"IMMA MUH!"
whats a muh?
he had to be cracked out when he wrote his whole verse
"jus warmin up a lil bit, rhumbalum"
(i dont think its wak tho jus funny, i like it)

Afficial_Nastee
05-05-2007, 04:50 PM
"IMMA MUH!"
whats a muh?

ODB rips it on Da Mystery Of Chessboxin' !

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-06-2007, 08:19 AM
"IMMA MUH!"
whats a muh?

hehehe i think he was wasted...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-06-2007, 08:55 AM
hehehe i think he was wasted...

was there a day he wasn't? I know that's cruel, but it is the truth

ShaolinDarts
05-06-2007, 09:07 AM
That line in The Hood by Rae where he says the hood spelt backwards is DUH. Its not though and apart from being grammatically incorrect it was stupid anyway.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-06-2007, 12:38 PM
hehe DUH.....that's my favourite Homer Simpson line

Afficial_Nastee
05-06-2007, 01:57 PM
"IMMA MUH!"
whats a muh?

It's not rhumabalum it's : vroom vroom
So he meant that he'd be warmin' up like a motor of a car.

Leo Angel
05-06-2007, 03:30 PM
every method man verse after forever"

nigga, you trippin... you're completely dumb or deaf, maybe both... ps. get the fuck out of here:thumbdwn:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-06-2007, 10:19 PM
what about Tical2000?? for me its better than the original Tical

Dante
05-06-2007, 11:08 PM
"I Love you like I love my dick size" -Cappadonna

there's one line I always say is wack everytime i hear it.

That line was the first thing that popped in my mind when reading the thread title. That line made Ice Cream go from a 5/5 track to a 4/5 for me.

PailFace
05-07-2007, 06:44 AM
you should go eat a dick yourself, and i did get the nick name from akira just like wu got names like iron man and master killer from old kung fu flicks. should wu who has taken alot of names from old kung fu filcks including 8 diagram pole which is suppose to be the next album name(8 diagram) go eat a dick too? so i guess they are biters too and couldnt think of any hot shit huh? its pointless to tell someone to eat a dick or talk shit on the internet while we are wu-heads in here and should have love for one another but the sadly thats the way things are i guess.

Uhhhh.... Tony Starks/Ironman is from Marvel Comics. Don't believe me? Well... he's soon to be played by Robert Downey Jr. in a major motion picture.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0371746/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_man

Even all the oldschool Ironman samples on ghosts albums, such as this: 01 intro.mp3 - 1.13MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/01-intro-mp3-q81.html) are from the 1960's Cartoon, The Invincible Ironman. And yes, I do have all the episodes... and all the episodes of the 1990 Ironman series... and the recent direct-to-dvd animated movie. And I'm not even that into Ironman. You wanna nerd-off with me, son? Bad idea... :nerdy:

buckshotstheone
05-08-2007, 10:32 PM
nigga, you trippin... you're completely dumb or deaf, maybe both... ps. get the fuck out of here:thumbdwn:

yeah dude you are right, that joint with Limp Bizkit was sweet, Method Man dumbing down all of his shit to please MTV was pretty cool. Tical 2000 was a 29 track album that could have easily been like 2 joints and still would have sucked. And that dude's flow has not changed since he invented it, he's the weakest link in that chain and because of him cats like Huey have ducked out

supe/tetsuo
05-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Uhhhh.... Tony Starks/Ironman is from Marvel Comics. Don't believe me? Well... he's soon to be played by Robert Downey Jr. in a major motion picture.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0371746/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_man

Even all the oldschool Ironman samples on ghosts albums, such as this: 01 intro.mp3 - 1.13MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/01-intro-mp3-q81.html) are from the 1960's Cartoon, The Invincible Ironman. And yes, I do have all the episodes... and all the episodes of the 1990 Ironman series... and the recent direct-to-dvd animated movie. And I'm not even that into Ironman. You wanna nerd-off with me, son? Bad idea... :nerdy:

bad idea my ass....yeah you right for the ironman part but at the same time theres also a kung fu fick name iron man and im sure had some type of influence on wu. theres also alot of other names wu has taken from old kung fu flicks. so i dont even know what the fuck you talking about to nerd off and bad idea and all shit acting like you gonna kill somebody or hurt some one.

ShaolinDarts
05-26-2007, 08:09 AM
every method man verse after forever, and also not that it's wack but i never understood when ghost said "looking at rza with root beer thoughts"

Method Man verses on Tical 2000 are probably among the best verses of any Wu Tang cd ever. Go listen to it properly.

Dante
05-26-2007, 03:45 PM
yeah dude you are right, that joint with Limp Bizkit was sweet, Method Man dumbing down all of his shit to please MTV was pretty cool.

You need to listen to that joint again, kid (just Fast Foward itto Meth's verses). Meth was sick as fuck on that joint, plus it has a sick beat from Premo. Too bad that fag Fred Durst had to be involved.

Surreptitious
06-02-2007, 05:57 PM
bong bong, if rza was talking about weed, itd be one thing. I hate that shit, Method Man, you hear him on that hidden track on the W, his flow was that old melodic ill shit, realling spitting it, he can be so fuckin hit or miss nowadays, but I still got love for the brotha. U-God seems to have an endless supply of lame fuckin lines and hooks "Lay Down, motherfucker spray sounds" pretty cheesedick if you ask me

noel411
06-02-2007, 11:03 PM
"VOCAB COMIN' OUT MY ASS LIKE SHIT!!!"...

And pretty much every other post-'Ironman' Cappa line. And yeah, as has already been pointed out, the dick size line in 'Icecream' is one of the worst lines of all time.

tekunique
06-04-2007, 01:33 PM
"I Aint No Dummy." -U-God

Surreptitious
06-04-2007, 02:02 PM
"ankles in the mud, rub a dub club" or whatever U-God said

RevelaShaun 6:8
06-15-2007, 01:42 AM
I can't think of one lin right now that I don't like, I'll have to do some research on this one.