PDA

View Full Version : Eat With Weed

RAMESH
03-28-2007, 07:39 AM
How to make cannabis butter

1 bag of shake (roughly 1/2 pound - 1 pound)
Large cooking/stock pot (mine is a 4 gallon)
5 pounds butter or margarine
cheesecloth for straining
thick elastic bands
empty plastic containers with lids (ice-cream pails or large Tupperware work best)
ladle or coffee mug
rubber gloves or oven mitts

It's always best to use the best leaf you can find. The more potent the shake, the more potent the butter.

Step 1: Put your 5 pounds of butter/margarine into the stock pot.

Step 2: Put in your bag of VERY dry shake (try to sift out any stalks or foreign matter.)

Step 3: Fill the pot with cold water leaving about 4 inches at the top for stirring.

Step 4: Set your stove element to med heat, leaving a slight crack open on the lid for steam to escape. Once the mixture comes to a boil, turn the heat down to low and
simmer for at least 5 hours. (You can do it for longer, but 5 hours is the minimum time to simmer.)

Step 5: Stir with a wooden spoon occasionally.

Step 6: Take it off the element and let it cool for a while. (Note: you only want to cool it as much as you'll need to be able to handle it with gloves, the hotter it is, the easier it
is to squeeze the butter out of the leaf.)

Step 7: Cut yourself some squares of cheesecloth and spread out your plastic containers. Put the cloth pieces over each container and secure it with the elastic bands. (I
usually double up each bit of cheese cloth.)

Step 8: Take a ladle or coffee mug and scoop out some of the green mixture onto the cloth. Keep pouring until you get close (about 6") to the top of the container. Then
take the cheesecloth off and squeeze into the container as hard as you can to get the most butter out of the mix.

Repeat into all containers until all of your green stew is out of the stock pot and squeezed into the containers. *Note: most of the butter is saturated into the leaves and
that's the part you want to ensure gets totally squeezed out of the mixture and into your containers.

Step 9: Put the lids on your filled containers and place them on a level surface in your freezer.

Step 10: After about 5 hours, the butter will solidify and some of the water will turn to ice. Take each container one by one over to the sink, take off the lid, and with one
hand supporting the ice block, turn container upside down and release. Some water will come pouring out, and the ice just needs to be scraped away from the main butter
block. You should be left with a smooth, round slab of light green butter.

Step 11: I store my butter in empty margarine containers in the fridge. If you've got lots, you can put the butter back in the freezer and take it out as needed. Or you can
share it with your friends.

You can use this butter just as you would regular butter in any baking recipe. Simply substitute the butter your recipe calls for with your special butter.

CHEF RA's SUMMER TOASTIES
1 loaf whole-wheat bread
1 cup sliced avocado
1 lb farmer's cheese (a white, mild cheese)
2 tsp. ground hemp seed
1 tsp. basil
1/4 oz FINE SINSI
1 stick margarine or butter
To prepare Chef RA's Puna Butter, melt the butter or margarine in a double boiler and add the ganja, cooking over a moderate flame for 20 minutes. (Don't burn the butter!) Strain out the plant matter and set aside. For the toastie, place slices of cheese, then avocado, on a piece of bread. Sprinkle with hemp seeds and basil. For extra variety, add tomato slices and sprouts or sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic. Top with another slice of bread. Then drop a tablespoon of Puna Butter into a frying pan and grill the toastie on both sides, using low heat. Grill with as much butter as you can without burning the bread, covering the pan to melt the cheese.

BHANG
"From Flavors of India by Shanta Nimbark Sacharoff."
2 cups water
1 ounce marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)
4 cups warm milk
2 tablespoons blanched and chopped almonds
1/8 teaspoon garam masala [a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, and cardamon]
1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosewater
1 cup sugar
Bring the water to a rapid boil and pour into a clean teapot. Remove any seeds or twigs from the marijuana, add it to the teapot and cover. Let this brew for about 7 minutes. Now strain the water and marijuana through a piece of muslin cloth, collect the water and save. Take the leaves and flowers and squeeze between your hands to extract any liquid that remains. Add this to the water. Place the leaves and flowers in a mortar and add 2 teaspoons warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the milk and leaves together. Gather up the marijuana and squeeze out as much milk as you can. Repeat this process until you have used about 1/2 cup of milk (about 4 to 5 times). Collect all the milk that has been extracted and place in a bowl. By this time the marijuana will have turned into a pulpy mass. Add the chopped almonds and some more warm milk. Grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed. Squeeze this paste and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few more times until all that is left are some fibers and nut meal. Discard the residue. Combine all the liquids that have been collected, including the water the marijuana was brewed in. Add to this the garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining milk. Chill, serve, and enjoy.

PORK AND BEANS AND POT
1 large can (1 lb. 13 oz.) pork and beans
1/2 cup grass
4 slices bacon
1/2 cup light molasses
1/2 teaspoon hickory salt
3 pineapple rings
Mix together in a casserole, cover top with pineapple and bacon, bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Serves about six.

RA'S HEMP SEED TREATS
2 tbsp sucanat (organic cane sugar)
1 tbsp water
1/8 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup brown rice syrup
1 cup hemp seeds
1 cup sesame seeds
1 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup chopped cashew nuts
Use a double boiler. In top pot mix first three ingredients until sucanat has dissolved Add brown rice syrup, seeds and nuts Mix well until seeds are coated with sweetener Pour into baking pan and press flat Refrigerate overnight Cut into squares before serving.

STIR FRY BUD
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1/2 small onion
butter
herbal seasoning of your choice
Slice the peppers lengthwise into strips about 1/2-3/4 inch wide. Chop the onion. Throw everything together in a skillet with the butter and sautee. Serve over rice. Wait an hour. ENJOY!
tips: It's best to use real butter because herbal seasonings are fat soluble. You want the butter to carry the goodies. Use of a vegetable-oil-based margarine won't work as well. If you're cooking this with friends, take turns standing over the skillet stirring the veggies and seasonings. You don't want one person to have *all* the fun, as the vapors can be quite intense.

my favourite has to be that moirs do it yourself sponge pudding (don't be shy with the weed) serve with ice cream

i really enjoy weed i don't drink & hard drugs is things that you should stay away from
you should only use that shit to a limited handfull times in your life & even then make sure what you taking some shit is just not worth even trying
i don't recomend any of that shit but weed even though it's bad for you & got some fucked up long term side effects it's still my drug of choice
it's cool to eat weed on a rare occasion but not recomended to eat too much at once because you will get extremely nausios & your stomach will cramp & it takes a long time to wear off, i recomend you put your finger down your throat & get that shit out of you
it could take up to 45 minutes for it to kick in so when you cooking with weed take note on how much weed you using so you will know how much you should eat to have a pleasent trip
it will take a few times to know how much is the right amount for you

knewcheeze
03-28-2007, 10:33 AM
you got a recipe for vegan weed tea?????

eye was thinking of using coconut milk due to its high level of saturated fats

shinobi4227
03-28-2007, 01:05 PM
I remember when i ate a whole bunch of raw weed.i wuz fuckd up for 3 days,actaully i jus ate to much of it and didnt treat it as i wuz supposed to i almost went crazy that day but somehow i managed to hold on.Belive me it wasnt preety

RAMESH
03-28-2007, 02:33 PM
you got a recipe for vegan weed tea?????

eye was thinking of using coconut milk due to its high level of saturated fats
i never heard of vegan weed tea is it any good?
what i normaly do if i want to drink weed i boil weed up with milk
i boil it then let it simmer for a long time then i wait for it to cool down & sif all the weed out
i put the milk in the fridge & the next day i would make hot choclate or milkshake
it tastes like shit but it works very well

RAMESH
03-28-2007, 02:35 PM
I remember when i ate a whole bunch of raw weed.i wuz fuckd up for 3 days,actaully i jus ate to much of it and didnt treat it as i wuz supposed to i almost went crazy that day but somehow i managed to hold on.Belive me it wasnt preety
eating raw weed must taste really bad
next time you take in to much try & throw up
don't let it put you off though you should try 1 of those recipes

Tito
03-29-2007, 12:05 AM
And U Guys Wanted To Kick Ramesh.. Out..

Damn.. Good Good Shit.. Ramesh.. Like I Just Got A Natural High.. Just Reading.. That

Cannabis Is A Trip.. "light Green Butter" Crazy.. That Is My Favorite Part.. Some Pancakes.. Some Potatoes..

Damn.. U Would Need A Gang Of Shake.. If I Had Money.. Or Herb.. Like To Slang.. I Would Do This.. But I Think I Would Rather Just Smoke It

RAMESH. BLAZE.. IT.. !!.

Tito
03-29-2007, 12:08 AM

I ALWAYS.. EAT IT.. LIKE. IF IT IS LIKE SMALL SHAKE. [ALMOST LIKE DUST}

LIKE THAT.. OR.. IF A PIECE.. FALLS .. BUT I HAVE A GANG. YES.. I EAT IT..

ALSO WHEN I HAVE CHRONIC. {STEMS.. ARE BAD FOR U >>!!!!!!!}

I GET THE CHRONIC.. STEM.. AND LEAVE IT IN MY MOUTH.. {LIKE A FARMER ALMOST} BUT TILL IT MELTS...THEN I JUST THROW IT AWAY..

WHEN U BURP.. OR.. COUGH.. U HAVE THAT CHRONIC TASTE.. {AHH }

HERB IS.. COOL.. I FEEL LIKE SMOKING NOW.. BUT.. I MAY NOT.. TILL TOMORROW..

RAMESH
03-29-2007, 03:03 AM
And U Guys Wanted To Kick Ramesh.. Out..

Damn.. Good Good Shit.. Ramesh.. Like I Just Got A Natural High.. Just Reading.. That

Cannabis Is A Trip.. "light Green Butter" Crazy.. That Is My Favorite Part.. Some Pancakes.. Some Potatoes..

Damn.. U Would Need A Gang Of Shake.. If I Had Money.. Or Herb.. Like To Slang.. I Would Do This.. But I Think I Would Rather Just Smoke It

RAMESH. BLAZE.. IT.. !!.
i'm always blazing because i know the right people & i get my weed for very cheap but what i also started doing is growing my own
i got this big fat tree that's busy with it's second harvest
the 1st weed i got from it wasn't that good but the tree was still small
now the tree is about 7 times bigger & the heads is starting to develop it's going to be huge
i know in 1st world countries weed is very expensive i recomend that you grow your own it's not that hard & you will reap the benifits

knewcheeze
03-29-2007, 01:17 PM
mmmm....its hard to say how good it was cuz eye was smoking while eye was making it....but eye can say that one day eye drank some weed tea and of course on the health food diet and eye could NOT STOP GRINNING....and that never happens....eye just could not stop grinning

how eye made it was eye broke down the herb and blended it in the blender with soymilk...boiled it and simmered it for a couple of hours added some organic grade B maple syrup and it was deeelish....

but soymilk just isn't good for us so eye will let yaw know how the coconut milk did

the thing is weed tea is actually good for us(good for the lungs, and mucus removal) while smoking should only be done occasionally and without a lighter or matches cuz thats toxic

when eye stop smoking my 4th chakra(love) seriously opens up and eye just feel such a feeling of love......but when eye start smoking again that shit goes away problably cuz smoking amplifies emotions and its metaphorical to a cup being overfilled....hard to explain

its like when om smoked out eye don't like looking people in the eyes cuz eye start reading their thoughts and that shit is spooky

Tito
03-29-2007, 04:44 PM
i'm always blazing because i know the right people & i get my weed for very cheap but what i also started doing is growing my own
i got this big fat tree that's busy with it's second harvest
the 1st weed i got from it wasn't that good but the tree was still small
now the tree is about 7 times bigger & the heads is starting to develop it's going to be huge
i know in 1st world countries weed is very expensive i recomend that you grow your own it's not that hard & you will reap the benifits

RAMESH.. WE ARE WEED BROTHERS AT HEART..

THOUGH UR AN AFRICAN SURENO..

YES.. THAT IS THE NEXT STEP FOR ME.. I WILL BE A MASTER GROWER..

I HAD SOME GOOD RUNS B 4 WITH STRESS.. AND CHRONIC.. BUT THE WEATHER WAS BAD..

SO NOW IS A GOOD TIME.. HERE .. ON THIS SIDE OF THE EQUATOR..

PIMP UR GROW ROOM.. LIKE HIGH TIMES..

SICK ..

zeppelin2k
03-29-2007, 06:53 PM
1 pound of SHAKE :|

btw, the less butter you use, the more potent the finished product ;)

Holy shit, how much shake do you guys get in your weed?

Frontal Lobotomy
03-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Some nice recipes there.

Tito
03-29-2007, 07:46 PM
1 pound of SHAKE :|

btw, the less butter you use, the more potent the finished product ;)

Holy shit, how much shake do you guys get in your weed?

sometimes.. like... say u get a dub ,,,,, {$20 } worth of stress..

like you'll get nugs.. and shake .. ,,,, if the shake is in. a almost alright layer..

,, then that is too much shake.. meaning. like.. u dont know. if. the bag. is.

packed to a supposedly dub. ..
,,, or it is cool..

its alright sometimes. .but shake.. is broken.. too cleanly..

it is crazy though when it builds.. up..,,,,,, thats....tight.

but i think it burns faster..

zeppelin2k
03-30-2007, 05:45 PM
I have no fucking clue what you're trying to say

but burn on lol

RAMESH
03-30-2007, 06:35 PM
i buy my weed from the townships that's where alot of black people live in south africa
the houses is home made out of tin no taps with running water no electricity no toilettes but it's cool though i buy my weed there i chill with the cats somtimes
give them some of that wu-tang on tape
you get the best natural weed in the townships my favourite is swazi but i also smoke turi
the swazi is R120.00 ($20.00) for 4 hands full in newspaper the tari is the same but cheaper R70.00 ($10.66)
i get about 6 bank bags packed with 1 parcel
people don't mind to pay R80.00 for a bankbag & they think they getting a bargain because most cats don't even fill that shit up properly

Tito
03-30-2007, 06:50 PM
i buy my weed from the townships that's where alot of black people live in south africa
the houses is home made out of tin no taps with running water no electricity no toilettes but it's cool though i buy my weed there i chill with the cats somtimes
give them some of that wu-tang on tape
you get the best natural weed in the townships my favourite is swazi but i also smoke turi
the swazi is R120.00 ($20.00) for 4 hands full in newspaper the tari is the same but cheaper R70.00 ($10.66)
i get about 6 bank bags packed with 1 parcel
people don't mind to pay R80.00 for a bankbag & they think they getting a bargain because most cats don't even fill that shit up properly

sick u get that almost like Mexico status.

Sureno africa is crazy. ..!

peace..

im trying to pack my piece right now.. with stress though. but it is good..

some of that creeper sativa.. yes.. peace and smoke on. like zeppelin.

RAMESH
03-30-2007, 06:57 PM
it's coming right slowly the goverment has build alot of houses for the people but still got along way to go
that's what we call the rural part of south africa
we got some big cities & good residential ereas we still a developing country but some of our cities can pass for 1st world