PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Worse?

Sergio
07-21-2005, 03:47 PM
SNOOP, ALL THAT CRUNK BULLSHIT, CAPONE AND NORE, U-GOD, MEMPHIS BLEEK, OR BIZARRE!

I THINK IT IS SNOOP, A CLOSE SECOND IS THAT CRUNK SHIT POLLUTING HIPHOP. FUCK CAN I LISTEN TO A RAP SONG WITHOUT CRISTAL, RIMS, AND ICE.

Godess
07-21-2005, 03:50 PM
http://a1704.m.akastream.net/7/1704/3269/v001/betint.download.akamai.com/3576/media/video/wins/mus_snoopdoggdrophot.wmv

Godess
07-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Stop that

Analyze
07-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Damn, it thought CNN was decent, Bleek tolerable, Snoop his early shit, BUT crunk isnt Hiphop that shit should have its own genre like "house music" or country, because it isnt rap just a bunch of happy go lucky niggas screaming...but I would be happy too if I could buck the system by not having any talent. Bizarre, is fuckin lame and shouldnt be taken seriously..this nigga has absolutely NO SKILLS, none and for people to say is shit is hot is beyond me..even niggas on this forum. Straight up, if you like his shit then you aint no real rap head. PEACE

Wu Forever

kingidivine
07-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Crunk, followed by Missy then Snoop

thwak
07-21-2005, 04:01 PM
bizarre.

nothing can suck worse than bizarre, hell I would rather listen to aesop rock loud as hell with my balls being cut off than listening to bizarre.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Damn, it thought CNN was decent, Bleek tolerable, Snoop his early shit, BUT crunk isnt Hiphop that shit should have its own genre like "house music" or country...

LMFAO :lmao: yo do you know that DC Go Go shit? or what about Baltimore's Club music? this shit is just saaaaaaaaaaaad, worse than crunk

BRONZBODY
07-21-2005, 04:56 PM
does anybody know what da fuck aseop be talkin about????? im kind slow when it comes to thes type of things....

BRONZBODY
07-21-2005, 04:57 PM
and im so dissapointed at snoop......this dude has 1 classic album when he should have about five.sad.......................

WARPATH
07-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Damn, it thought CNN was decent, Bleek tolerable, Snoop his early shit, BUT crunk isnt Hiphop that shit should have its own genre like "house music" or country, because it isnt rap just a bunch of happy go lucky niggas screaming...but I would be happy too if I could buck the system by not having any talent. Bizarre, is fuckin lame and shouldnt be taken seriously..this nigga has absolutely NO SKILLS, none and for people to say is shit is hot is beyond me..even niggas on this forum. Straight up, if you like his shit then you aint no real rap head. PEACE

Wu ForeverI'm at a rave again picking up tranvestites on a harley davidson-

classic

Bizarre is a homosexual no doubt but you gotta give the boy props for saying whatever the fuck he wants

snoops puts out some wack shit but he's still hangin in there, I went to his concert last year all he played was his classics

ch-chef
07-21-2005, 05:27 PM
snoop....uhh, no thanks...hes pretty much dedicated to the west so it aint for me
cnn...used to be nice and raw, now i'll pass
bizarre...yeah, i couldnt tell u one word hes ever said or even a name one of his songs
whos the other one?
.....oh, bleek and baby u....bleek came nice on reasonable doubt and maybe one other joint where i liked the beat...again, i'll pass
u-god-shit i still like him in general but i'll admit i dont really check for him

i cant tell u whos worse but out the bunch u-god is the only one i care about, care as in least sense of the term.

check two
07-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Why is U God being mentioned in this thread topic?

ch-chef
07-21-2005, 05:29 PM
dont know...he really dont fit in this group

HANZO
07-21-2005, 05:40 PM
u-god is good man.
snoop i can listen to his shit so i wont classify him along wit crunk crap cause his much better. we are all forgetting nelly and most southside rappers. lloyd banks sucks.
crunk is the worse along with missy

ch-chef
07-21-2005, 05:43 PM
banks dont suck, maybe u dont like his style (or g-unit in general) but lyrically hes said some of the most creative shit ive heard.

07-21-2005, 05:44 PM
:lmao: omg I can't believe you just said that LMFAO AHAHAHAA

ch-chef
07-21-2005, 05:49 PM
u cant believe somebody has an opinion other then "fuck g-unit" or "lloyd banks sucks"??

well believe this, in a world of over a billion people your gonna find that they all dont share the same view as u do.

07-21-2005, 05:53 PM
but lyrically hes said some of the most creative shit ive heard.

that's what I was laughing at because I've never heard anything put wack punchlines from that nigga........he tries WAAAAAAAAY too hard

"my shit is cool like the other side of the pillow"
:lmao:

crastuf
07-21-2005, 05:56 PM
You really shouldn't get on crunk music because it's like what metal is to rock, crunk is to hip-hop. But that's just it crunk music isn't hip-hop. It's rap music. It's like gangsta rap and hip-hop, one or the other or both or none at all. I pick them all. You can't hate on it because Crunk is finally getting it's recognition. If you haven't got crunk or buck you shouldn't knock it. Peace.

check two
07-21-2005, 06:14 PM
Crunk music is for people that aren't very creative, who like to jump around and yell stupid things. Kinda like a mosh pit.

WARPATH
07-21-2005, 06:49 PM
like it or not crunk get's played in the club and the bitches shake there ass---that's what It's about

check two
07-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Any type of mainstream crap rap gets the lady's bumping in the clubs.

LORD ZERO
07-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Any type of mainstream crap rap gets the lady's bumping in the clubs.
I COULDNTVE SAID THAT BETTER MYSELF

graffitiwhat
07-21-2005, 09:49 PM
the fact that creator of this thread mentioned capone-n-noreaga as being bad, proves your idiocy and also proves that you have no knowledge of hip hop what so ever and not to mention that you have no idea what your talking about, have you even listened to "The War Report"? i dunno about this moron but i know alot of people that are true hiphop heads that consider that LP a classic, the people on this forum are so great with there comparisons and what not, i love it

check two
07-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Noreaga's solo albums are anything but good though.

staycreepin_n_silence
07-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Crunk is a form of rap which is a an element of hiphop. I dont care for it but i respect it for what it is. Just because its not your favorite doesnt give you any right to discredic it.

Snoop is snoop

Bleek is somewhat aiight

CNN not big on them

bizarre is a joker just to add flavor to the camp

u God is U god

RynMur
07-21-2005, 10:32 PM
I bought Nore's God's Favorite, this album was weak, has three decent tracks.

SHRAP
07-21-2005, 10:50 PM
that's what I was laughing at because I've never heard anything put wack punchlines from that nigga........he tries WAAAAAAAAY too hard

"my shit is cool like the other side of the pillow"
:lmao:
ayo why is the other side of the pillow always cold anyway

ch-chef
07-21-2005, 11:33 PM
^^^thats a great question

staycreepin_n_silence
07-22-2005, 12:31 AM
^^^^^Quesiton is mind boggling

R3beLuTionAry
07-22-2005, 02:19 AM
im kind slow

yes you are

Welshkillabee
07-22-2005, 02:25 AM
CRUNK is the worst

Bone Collecta
07-22-2005, 03:17 AM
You all and ur hating is sad

Rebel_INS
07-22-2005, 03:32 AM
Lol wheres the respect

Sergio
07-22-2005, 11:40 AM
I think U-god

R3beLuTionAry
07-22-2005, 04:33 PM
the "raggaeton" unfortunately my spanish speaking people like this bullshit

RynMur
07-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Yea i don't really like reggaeton, but its blowing up. It's funny seeing some people buy the cds when they don't speak a word of spanish.

ch-chef
07-22-2005, 05:46 PM
whats reggaeton anyway?? i'll go by that ^^^^ and say its spanish reggae??

tonystarkz
07-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Ur fuckin wilin out! How can u say CNN is whack, yeah they fell off since the mid 90s but so did mad motherfuckers.....The War Report is one of the illest cds for east coast shit so u gotta listen to that joint again if u havnt in a while, Reunion was kinda hot and Rae has done mad shit wit capone, even on his new album

check two
07-24-2005, 09:45 PM
I'm not hating on crunk. I can't help that it sucks.

Yeah, what exactly is reggaeton? Is that some cheap version of reggae?

TSA
07-25-2005, 12:12 AM
SNOOP, ALL THAT CRUNK BULLSHIT, CAPONE AND NORE, U-GOD, MEMPHIS BLEEK, OR BIZARRE!

I THINK IT IS SNOOP, A CLOSE SECOND IS THAT CRUNK SHIT POLLUTING HIPHOP. FUCK CAN I LISTEN TO A RAP SONG WITHOUT CRISTAL, RIMS, AND ICE.

hey for real kid, your a faggot, don't disrespect snoop.

DontFuc'WitThaJesus bitch.

TSA
07-25-2005, 12:15 AM
lol how can i forgot, OR U-God, dumbass. Look at Triumpth, he tore everyone but Deck, Gza and Mastakillaz asses, and that was Wu at its strongest, Forever he steals the show, (except wih black shampoo) He basically slapped Ghost and MastaKilla on WinterWarz, so whats up?

Sergio
07-25-2005, 09:54 AM
^^^ your mother is a fucken stupid crackhead whore. She looks like Jay Z after waking up from a rough night. Fucken dingelberry:lmao:

Great Sage
07-26-2005, 03:38 PM
Got to agree how can anyone have a go At U-God when u got shit like Bizzare, He's even poisening our shores Fuckin "rock star" my arse!!!!

444trumpets
07-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Snoop Is Sick
Peace 4.4.4 Trumpets
West Killah Bee Stings The Rest
U GOD SICK FUNNY SOMETIMES WHEN HE BE SPITTEN PEACE
STAY IN YO LANE SONG WAS SICK

dojo_pros
07-26-2005, 05:29 PM
bizarre

TSA
07-28-2005, 07:42 PM
^^^ your mother is a fucken stupid crackhead whore. She looks like Jay Z after waking up from a rough night. Fucken dingelberry:lmao:

....excuse me? im not gonna say your gay, cause truth is i don't know your sexual orientation, but its visible you've sat on your thumb before, and for using the word dingleberry, as an insult(I think) im guessing you sniffed it afterwards, with a heated passion. DontFucWitThaJesus kid, i got Legions.

Jimmy Focus
07-28-2005, 07:59 PM
all the crunk bullshit. crunk is takin over. crunks the reason why common aint platinum yet or masta killa's solo debut last year. crunk needs to go. fast