PDA

View Full Version : San Andreas flying training...

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2007, 10:05 PM
...fuck this shit. Im on the circe the strip and land...are you kidding me?? this shit is impossible. i tried thirty times, and i cant land right, and i keep getting all zeros...what the hell am i doing wrong?

EAGLE EYE
03-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Try about about another 330 times like I did and you'll be a pro.

shaolinsword
03-29-2007, 06:08 AM
lol I hated doing the flying training, especially the barrel rolls and loop-the-loops towards the end

The Hound
03-29-2007, 06:38 AM
with the landing, its def worth slowing down that extra second to get it perfect lol wait till u gotta shoot the moving trucks if u think circling and landing is bullshit ...

Frontal Lobotomy
03-29-2007, 08:48 AM
Easy solution. Go to the miltary/naval base (whichever you think is convenient), steal a fighter plane, fly around killing enemy pilots for a while and your stats go up automatically.

The Hound
03-29-2007, 09:06 AM
but u need to complete the training to advance to the next missions ...

Lil' Ruger
03-29-2007, 09:22 AM
this shit is mad gay im still stuck on it im on the part when u have to destroy the trucks and then LAND! i had to try everyday to get this shit right....

and it took me atleast 3 days to finish the missions with zero them shits was MADDDDDDDDDDD HAAAAAARD

shaolinsword
03-29-2007, 11:35 AM
ahh fuck zero I never managed to get past the first misiion

Frontal Lobotomy
03-29-2007, 12:56 PM
but u need to complete the training to advance to the next missions ...

If you increase your pilot skill, you'll automatically get a pilots license once its high enough. But you gotta fly for a good while. The training isn't all that hard though.

hellbound
03-29-2007, 02:52 PM
that shit was was easy for me did it first try. just go slower

Kong
03-29-2007, 02:59 PM
people still playing this game? was a classic 1.

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
04-01-2007, 02:18 AM
it aint that hard its actually EASIER than those dance missions wich took me 1 months 2 pass

The Hound
04-01-2007, 02:33 AM
those dance missions were mad fun, once u get the hang of it

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2007, 06:33 PM
finally beat the flying missions. All of them were easy except for circling the airstrip and landing.
The helicopter is easy to fly.
I loved the dance missions. All you do is hit which button shows up.

one side note. i miss driving around San Fierro with those hills. Shit was fun. The one street that goes from east to west, that wuzi is located on i think is unbelievable.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2007, 06:35 PM
with the landing, its def worth slowing down that extra second to get it perfect lol wait till u gotta shoot the moving trucks if u think circling and landing is bullshit ...

I thought shooting those trucks was easy.

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
04-02-2007, 07:18 PM
damn i hated those just wait till you do the missions with the planes

my only advice is to accelerate till you get to the first ring
than just kinda press x and let go of it as you make it thru the other ones

i dont know if this works but you might be able to just take a plane
and fly it for how many ever hours you need to get a flying license

((((A:I))))
04-03-2007, 07:05 AM
I had to get the wife to watch the dance missions, cause I couldn't watch the moves and do the buttons at the same time.

Those flying missions are pretty tough. The most absurd shit was thos Zero missions, though. Even at the end of the game, I still had that 'Z' on my map. Those were fucked.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-03-2007, 05:53 PM
The one zero mission i had trouble with was when you had to shoot those drone helicopters...there was a ton of them.. But the didnt bother me cuz zero cracked me up. David cross is hilarious.

As far as dancing, i just looked at the buttons, i didnt watch the dancing. If you do it like that, its a piece of cake

Lil' Ruger
04-03-2007, 06:23 PM
lol zero missions were hard? only the one with the plane i have a whole in my wall to prove that i gave up on that shit long ago i'll get a friend to beat it.

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
04-08-2007, 08:31 AM
yo on the zero mission i went to gamespot and they had alittle trick
all you gotta do is land kinda close to where the target is

and shoot them from the ground instead of trying to fly and pick em off
did it on like my first try

Lil' Ruger
04-08-2007, 09:39 PM
yo on the zero mission i went to gamespot and they had alittle trick
all you gotta do is land kinda close to where the target is

and shoot them from the ground instead of trying to fly and pick em off
did it on like my first try

thats what i did but then you gotta fly back up to get the other cars.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-09-2007, 11:47 AM
LMAO..oh yea, now i remember that zero mission were you had to shoot the vans. Dude that sucked. i hate those little drone planes, they really piss me off.

Inspectah_Dirk
04-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Haha, yeah Zero's mission. I finally had a good plan to do it after a while. There is like a route you have to follow for the fastest way to do it. And don't land, just fly straight at them and fire. It took me like 10 times.
Also, the mission to defend his antenna's with the big gun sucked too. Always failed at like 1 or 2 seconds to go. Fuck that shit.
But eventually i passed all missions.

Rebel_INS
04-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Haha these missions werent actually that hard, but at first they were a pain definately. It took me a while but I pass it usually the first/second time now even though I havent played the game in quite some time.

The Hound
04-09-2007, 09:55 PM
zero's missions werent hard ... just fucking time consumig and annoying ... and when i first played the game and worked out they didnt affect the storyline i dont do em until i finish ... fuck zero

Rebel_INS
04-11-2007, 12:25 PM
zero's missions werent hard ... just fucking time consumig and annoying ... and when i first played the game and worked out they didnt affect the storyline i dont do em until i finish ... fuck zero

Even though his arent crazy hard, hes the one that probably gives the hardest missions in the game. That one where you gotta use that lil toy plane to drive around and destroy the vans/dirtbikes and the guys etc what a pain that one is.

The Hound
04-11-2007, 12:38 PM
yeh man that was some bullshit ... i had some serious controller throwing during those missions ...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Yo, i feel u man.. when i played it on PS2, it was fucked up but easier cuz of the joystick. but on the PC i totally freaked.. i think i tryed like 50 times to pass that shit wit an military chopper... my friend also lost it on that flyin training, and he neva passed it.. just keep tryin man, i know i almost broke my keyboard from anger... dont give up!

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-15-2007, 03:50 PM
and when i first played the game and worked out they didnt affect the storyline i dont do em until i finish ... fuck zero

yeah i did the same thing... pass zero missions when u fuck Tenpenny da fuck up!