PDA

View Full Version : New from The Butcher, featuring J-Cee, beat made by Skinny Bastard

hollywoodrealty
03-29-2007, 07:03 PM
yo check out the new track called "Time Machine" featuring my boy J-Cee

Big shot out to Skinny Bastard aka SRAS for providing the beat, hit the link and drop some feedback, peace

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=401654&songID=5172783

GameOfDeath
03-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Wow. That's a crazy beat, must've missed that one. I thought at the end of verse 1 you should've ended more aggressive. You might want to add some more dynamics in your delivery. J-Cee is hard to hear sometimes but he holds it down here. Chorus is cool. Its just like there is energy lacking somewhere.

Pharaoh Snefru
03-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Yo this has a sick beat, nice sounds...the flows is iight too
the only problem I have is the sound effect on the voice
it sounds like your under water, i dunno if that was purposely put there tho
also the ending when the flows stop is dope cuz you can hear them strings hit!

Pharaoh Mumra

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2007, 11:29 AM
nice track, beats cool.

j-cee your actually a pretty dope mc, surprised me, im not usually into aussie hip hop, but your flow was good. usually aussie mc's over do the accent but i thought you did well without being to ocker.

peace.

DJMethods
03-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Let j-cee's voice shiiiiine... fuck those effects off

Skinny Bastard
03-30-2007, 04:50 PM
aighhhhtt!!! good job dudez,nice flowz... i like it!... I do not regret having given you my beat...keep making good music! PEACE

J-Cee
03-31-2007, 03:57 AM
thanks for the feedback,lovin hollywoods verses.iv'e been meaning to do my verse again though cause the sound quality n shit didn't sound right,and i could put some more energy in my verses aswell.
peace.

hollywoodrealty
03-31-2007, 06:27 AM
J-Cee, you are the fan favorite on this one, dont sweat it, at 1st i thought the sound quality needed some work, but people seem to be diggen it so dont sweat the little things, keep droppen feedback, and big thanks to everyone who has commented so far

DJMethods
03-31-2007, 10:34 AM
J-Cee, you are the fan favorite on this one, dont sweat it, at 1st i thought the sound quality needed some work, but people seem to be diggen it so dont sweat the little things, keep droppen feedback, and big thanks to everyone who has commented so far

your verse was good.. just like hearin good aussie MCs, we dont get many down here lol

hollywoodrealty
03-31-2007, 05:45 PM
naw dj methods, trust me, j-cee is my favorite mc on here, i was just giving him some extra props, my boy has a slick rick style to him, im usually not big on accents either in hip hop but my man j-cee works it, but thanks for giving some feedback to me too, peace yo

J-Cee
04-01-2007, 02:01 AM
thanks for the comments ay,but hollywood,imma do my verses again as soon as i got time anyway,i think i can make my shit sound better..just for the sake of it yknow,been a lil busy lately so havnt got much shit done music wise
peace.

hollywoodrealty
04-04-2007, 05:31 PM
naw man no need to do it anymore, let this one ride...