PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne

Jon Quest
03-31-2007, 08:02 AM
this seems like a place people wouldn't like wayne too much, but what do yall think about him?

Foxxx-Mulder
03-31-2007, 10:50 AM
i'm not feelin him, and im a person that likes all kind of music, but i dont like that kind of hip-hop

oDoUoSoKo
03-31-2007, 11:10 AM
he has the best ghostwriter in the game...juan.

Hayabusa
03-31-2007, 11:29 AM
Since Gullie outted him his rap game has really detierated since Carter I and II shit. his last mixtape was trash with the most elementary punchlines.

whitey
03-31-2007, 11:35 AM
i like him. took a little while to come around. specially for a southern boy hes pretty good lyrically and with the punchlines.

oDoUoSoKo
03-31-2007, 11:41 AM
out of no where you mean...cuz nobody liked his bum ass a while back...otta nowhere hes hot now? c'mon...

xHard to Earnx
03-31-2007, 12:09 PM
Dude rules, Gillie's still a nobody, etc etc, "Damn right I kissed my daddy," whatever.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=8429

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2007, 12:12 PM
i dislike his music.

CID DIGITAL
03-31-2007, 12:12 PM
Dude, hard to earn. YOu know its just kinda fucked up that he kisses Baby and talks about how that nigga is his Daddy. FUCK THAT. Aint no nigga my Daddy , not even my daddy. Fuck THat.

I support the Carter albums though.

murkoutz
03-31-2007, 12:51 PM
not my type of hype but he came off on hollywood divorce

11th Chamber
03-31-2007, 11:55 PM
hate him or not, Wayne was one of the most consistent dudes last year when it came to droppin tracks, ghostwrittin or not

Dr Sleepwalker
04-01-2007, 09:39 AM
no body's ghostwriting' fer wayne, i've seen that man drop jewels off the top, he's made freestyle mixtapes (Suffix and the Prefix) that where some madd hype mixtapes... I'm a proud owner of both the The Carter and The Carter II... some beautiful music on both those albums

Z3RO
04-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Wayne Is Fucking Garbage. Same Ol Gun/drug Song And Dance, Ain't
Doing Nothing To Better Hip Hop.....i Mean Rap Music, This Bitch Ain't Hip Hop.......

rubyspirit
04-01-2007, 11:39 AM
He's the worst on the mic I've heard to-date, no talent. I'm amazed at his popularity.

oLd_KaiNry
04-01-2007, 11:44 AM
fuck weezy

he looks like a grimlin

he hires ghostwriters while u guys think its all his own imagination

he be talking about gang stuff like if he was a big reputated gangster, but im 17 and i can kick his ass anytime and so can u too !

when he talks during an interview u cant even understand a word

" ryou knowr i ma ga fas gas fget da get aj whip "

ppl like him dont deserve that money

Dante
04-01-2007, 11:54 AM
That "Fireman" track is pretty catchy (mostly because of the beat).

EAGLE EYE
04-01-2007, 12:10 PM
beautiful music is not made in hip hop.

Some of J Dillas work is an exception though

singodsuperior
04-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Lil Wayne is one of the reasons why hip-hop is dead. That get crunk down south shit has to stop. Hip-Hop has a message behind it and the people who are just doing simple stuff like what he is doing is disrespecting the true meaning of Hip-Hop.

spityogame
04-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Lil Wayne is funny, Dedication and Dedication 2 are both great mixtapes. He's not the best rapper alive, he's far from it, but he is great in his own way. Talk shit on him, whatever, I'm not going to defend him because you either like Wayne or you hate him, there really is no in between. Wayne can change his style like it's nothing, he can rap over any beat and make it sound good. I used to hate Lil' Wayne because I thought he was a lil' bitch, but that was before I listened to him. People that say he's fake, that's bullshit, 50 Cent is fake, Lil Wayne grew up in the roughest section of New Orleans. Yeah he makes some shit up to better his rap, but a lot of great rappers do the same (Eazy-E is one of the greatest ever and he lied on many of his tracks). His voice and style grows on you, and once you stop telling yourself that he sucks and actually give it a chance, you'll see that he's actually a damn good rapper. Just go to datpiff.com and listen to Dedication & Dedication 2.

Here are 2 of my favorite Lil' Wayne bars:

From Cannon on Dedication 2 (His whole verse in the song is sick):
Bullets like birds, you can hear them bitches humming
Don't make that bird shit, he got a weak stomach
Niggas know I'm sick, I don't spit, I vomit, got it?
One egg short of the omelette
Simon says shoot a nigga in his thigh and leg
And tell him catch up like mayonnaise

From Shooter on Carter II:
And to the radio stations, I'm tired o' being patient
Stop bein' rapper racists, region haters
Spectators, dictators, behind door dick takers
It's outrageous, you don't know how sick you make us
I want to throw up like chips in Vegas
But this is Southern face it
If we too simple then y'all don't get the basics

Dr Sleepwalker
04-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Ya i was a former Lil Wayne hater myself til' I heard some of his mixtapes and thoroughly listened to both The Carter albums... guys talented.. hate him all you want, doesn't mean he aint talented.. the Drug and Money talk gets a lil played out, but doesn't take away from the fact the guy has a way with words

xHard to Earnx
04-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah, for the record, I definitely used to hate the guy.

Dokuro
04-01-2007, 07:45 PM
that nigga gay

singodsuperior
04-01-2007, 08:46 PM
All of the shit that lil wayne is sayin is not making the evirionment better around us. Record and concert sales are goig down because some people are getting sick and tierd of the came bullshit that you hear on BET. Please believe me when I say that I have tried to listen to Lil wayne But at the end of the day shit like that doesn't better yourself mentally. I can careless about the shit he is sayin because Why do I wanna hear the sameshit that I am surrounded by. Every nigga out here doesn't bring anything new to the table except for thge same stories of hustlin and shooting. Why can't they talk about enhancing themselves in ordewr to get away from all of the shit that they rap about what they all say is negative when you hear them talking on the radio getting interviewed?????

hydro2oo6
04-01-2007, 09:23 PM
hes fuckin horrible, hes r&b, typical usual commercial pop chat shit

hes like 50 cent to me hes fuckin weak

J.T.S.
04-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Don't listen to li'l wayne but he's far from being the worst rapper!

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-02-2007, 12:12 PM
everything he says is weak. everything...... EVERYTHING.

B.O.N.E.
04-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Fuck little wayne, he gives the game a bad name.

xHard to Earnx
04-02-2007, 04:23 PM

What in the fuck are you talking about?

You know what? I don't even want to know.

I'm officially ignoring every post from Europe.

TSA
04-02-2007, 06:25 PM
yeah it seems like only people who grew up in the UK know who is real or not lol.. and ive always liked wayne since 400 degreez.. shit ive heard him since he was 12 on "True story" by BG(when he was 14).. every year he gets better (As u should) and ive never seen him so i dont know as a fact, but from what I heard im doubtin the whole ghostwritin shit(and if he does i know gillie never wrote for him)

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
04-02-2007, 07:28 PM

r and b yeah he's wack i wonder who else falls under that double edge sword

singodsuperior
04-03-2007, 11:17 AM
People like lil wayne deserve to die for corrupting a beautiful thing like hip-hop. If you truly think about it the final year of real hip-hop was in 1997. 98 was pretty good but you had master P coming out of nowhere with is bullshit no limit label. Cash money fucked it up as well when juvenile came out with his first hit single. I can't believe some people in this forum are taking up for lil wayne. There is nothing wrong with listening to different types of music but wu-tang doesn't stand for the that BULLSHIT that people like lil wayne is putting out. wu-tang's drive is to spread knowledge in order to kill off ignorance.

abasi
04-03-2007, 02:12 PM
i have nothing agaist lil waynes music
but i hate when people say that he's the goat he's the truth and all that bull

TrueDciple
04-03-2007, 02:58 PM
i have nothing agaist lil waynes music
but i hate when people say that he's the goat he's the truth and all that bull

FUCK' HIM!

xHard to Earnx
04-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Words by Jesse H.

My last review’s comment board was a bit shocking to me. As an opinion writer, I realize (and I would hope) that I don’t necessarily always take the most conventional stances on issues, but I do hope that what I write has merit and makes readers consider my opinion, even if they don’t agree with it wholeheartedly.

What surprised me is the amount of comments that discredited Lil’ Wayne without supplying evidence as back up (let’s not even get into how my youthful fashion sense of L.A. Gear sandals was insulted). I myself understand completely the appeal behind hating on Wayne, he’s so easy to not give a chance. My friend Bryan (mentioned in the review), could tell you how difficult it was for me to even give him a listen, I threw out a lot of the same labels that a lot of Wayne haters still use (“kid gimmick rapper,” “brainless southerner,” “hot flow, no lyrics” etc.) But ever a faithful fan of Outkast, I bought Idlewild, excited to see what was in store. Track 12: “Hollywood Divorce” was what absolutely sold me. Lil Wayne unquestionably has the best flow on the song, and quite possibly (no disrespect to Dre on “Mighty O,” or Big on “The Train”) on the whole album.

Maybe it was the hurricane hitting his hometown, but Weezy really stepped his game up and became one of the loudest voices for the victims of Katrina in the wake of the tragedy. Yes, Jay-z’s “Minority Report” gets its props, but it came later than FEMA, and with all respect due, Jay was probably sipping champagne on a plush yacht, an ocean away when Katrina struck. And, sure, Weezy may have it made too, but it’s still his hometown that was devastated by the hurricane.

Some say The Carter II was Weezy’s coming out party as a legitimate lyricist, and that definitely has a case with tracks like “Receipt,” and the incomparable “Shooter.” But Dedication 2 is where Weezy shows just how talented he is as a rapper with ridiculous, unbeatable flows on tracks like “Sportscenter,” “Spitter,” and the terrifically clever (and once again heartfelt), “Georgia… Bush.”

The fact is, Weezy’s been rapping for more than a decade, there’s no way he can not have picked up skills and tips from the veterans having been in the game that long. The man also clearly has a passion for rapping, as there are endless freestyles, guest spots and mixtapes bearing his name, and being the president of his label, he has no obligation to grind that hard. As you can see by the links, the amount of material dude puts out demands respect alone (and if its done by ghostwriters I’m surprised they haven’t sued yet for being overworked, or come out successfully solo yet… how’s Gillie’s career going again?).

For those that say Lil Wayne is not as lyrically sound as Jay (I liked Weezy’s “Show Me What you Got” better for the record), as fundamentally talented with the flow as Eminem, and not as talented at talking about cash as the Clipse, I understand where you’re coming from. There aren’t many that have the respect for the veterans that I do. But really, if you only listen to the best of the best in each Hip-Hop category, you may want to think of other things to put on the empty half of your record shelf.

It’s time to give Lil’ Wayne the credit he deserves. No, he may not be the best rapper alive, but he gives his heart to his craft and puts in immense effort to come up with different, interesting flows for the listener, and that’s something that’s just foolish to ignore. His fresh, new flows and huge punchlines have an appeal all their own and they’re something that should be appreciated and embraced by fans, not rejected. But hey, why listen to me? Weezy said it best on “Shooter”:

“I’m tired of being patient/Stop being rapper racist, region haters, spectators, dictators/behind door dick takers, its outrageous!/You don’t know how sick you make us/I want to throw up like chips in Vegas/But this is Southern face it, if we too simple, then y’all won’t get the basics…”

All bullets indeed.

http://www.smokingsection.net/TSS/?p=1130

xHard to Earnx
04-03-2007, 04:33 PM
People like lil wayne deserve to die for corrupting a beautiful thing like hip-hop. If you truly think about it the final year of real hip-hop was in 1997. 98 was pretty good but you had master P coming out of nowhere with is bullshit no limit label. Cash money fucked it up as well when juvenile came out with his first hit single. I can't believe some people in this forum are taking up for lil wayne. There is nothing wrong with listening to different types of music but wu-tang doesn't stand for the that BULLSHIT that people like lil wayne is putting out. wu-tang's drive is to spread knowledge in order to kill off ignorance.

Oh yeah, because Ice Cream and Gravel Pit are so full of knowledge.

Fuck you.

Sun Supreme
04-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Words by Jesse H.

My last review’s comment board was a bit shocking to me. As an opinion writer, I realize (and I would hope) that I don’t necessarily always take the most conventional stances on issues, but I do hope that what I write has merit and makes readers consider my opinion, even if they don’t agree with it wholeheartedly.

What surprised me is the amount of comments that discredited Lil’ Wayne without supplying evidence as back up (let’s not even get into how my youthful fashion sense of L.A. Gear sandals was insulted). I myself understand completely the appeal behind hating on Wayne, he’s so easy to not give a chance. My friend Bryan (mentioned in the review), could tell you how difficult it was for me to even give him a listen, I threw out a lot of the same labels that a lot of Wayne haters still use (“kid gimmick rapper,” “brainless southerner,” “hot flow, no lyrics” etc.) But ever a faithful fan of Outkast, I bought Idlewild, excited to see what was in store. Track 12: “Hollywood Divorce” was what absolutely sold me. Lil Wayne unquestionably has the best flow on the song, and quite possibly (no disrespect to Dre on “Mighty O,” or Big on “The Train”) on the whole album.

Maybe it was the hurricane hitting his hometown, but Weezy really stepped his game up and became one of the loudest voices for the victims of Katrina in the wake of the tragedy. Yes, Jay-z’s “Minority Report” gets its props, but it came later than FEMA, and with all respect due, Jay was probably sipping champagne on a plush yacht, an ocean away when Katrina struck. And, sure, Weezy may have it made too, but it’s still his hometown that was devastated by the hurricane.

Some say The Carter II was Weezy’s coming out party as a legitimate lyricist, and that definitely has a case with tracks like “Receipt,” and the incomparable “Shooter.” But Dedication 2 is where Weezy shows just how talented he is as a rapper with ridiculous, unbeatable flows on tracks like “Sportscenter,” “Spitter,” and the terrifically clever (and once again heartfelt), “Georgia… Bush.”

The fact is, Weezy’s been rapping for more than a decade, there’s no way he can not have picked up skills and tips from the veterans having been in the game that long. The man also clearly has a passion for rapping, as there are endless freestyles, guest spots and mixtapes bearing his name, and being the president of his label, he has no obligation to grind that hard. As you can see by the links, the amount of material dude puts out demands respect alone (and if its done by ghostwriters I’m surprised they haven’t sued yet for being overworked, or come out successfully solo yet… how’s Gillie’s career going again?).

For those that say Lil Wayne is not as lyrically sound as Jay (I liked Weezy’s “Show Me What you Got” better for the record), as fundamentally talented with the flow as Eminem, and not as talented at talking about cash as the Clipse, I understand where you’re coming from. There aren’t many that have the respect for the veterans that I do. But really, if you only listen to the best of the best in each Hip-Hop category, you may want to think of other things to put on the empty half of your record shelf.

It’s time to give Lil’ Wayne the credit he deserves. No, he may not be the best rapper alive, but he gives his heart to his craft and puts in immense effort to come up with different, interesting flows for the listener, and that’s something that’s just foolish to ignore. His fresh, new flows and huge punchlines have an appeal all their own and they’re something that should be appreciated and embraced by fans, not rejected. But hey, why listen to me? Weezy said it best on “Shooter”:

“I’m tired of being patient/Stop being rapper racist, region haters, spectators, dictators/behind door dick takers, its outrageous!/You don’t know how sick you make us/I want to throw up like chips in Vegas/But this is Southern face it, if we too simple, then y’all won’t get the basics…”

All bullets indeed.

http://www.smokingsection.net/TSS/?p=1130

Ditto!!!!!

Poetic Disciple
04-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Who the fuck is Jesse H??? You're going pretty far for wayne, aint you?? I mean i pretty much like him, but I aint gonna get pissed & into some argument about him.

bloodyhookz
04-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Gillie the Kid put Wayne in his place where he deserves to be, the darkside of my heart, I hate that little faggot for real, always have and anybody who says he's decent or nice deserves a shotty down their throat, it's shit like Wayne and all these other halfway rappers who killed hiphop, kids nowadays are dumber than ever, and you ever wonder why?

xHard to Earnx
04-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Who the fuck is Jesse H??? You're going pretty far for wayne, aint you?? I mean i pretty much like him, but I aint gonna get pissed & into some argument about him.

It's pretty obvious that it's someone that writes for TSS. Jeeeze.

Copying and pasting isn't exactly what I'd call "going far."

xHard to Earnx
04-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Gillie the Kid put Wayne in his place where he deserves to be

Really? Because last I checked, Wayne still rules, and Gillie's still a nobody.

anybody who says he's decent or nice deserves a shotty down their throat, it's shit like Wayne and all these other halfway rappers who killed hiphop, kids nowadays are dumber than ever, and you ever wonder why?

I don't wonder why, because I don't care what other people are into. But to say Wayne sucks is a ridiculous and ignorant statement. The stuff on that myspace in your signature isn't any better.

singodsuperior
04-03-2007, 10:37 PM
You don't deserve to be on this forum for the bullshit you just said. You need to check yourself and your history

killafifth
04-04-2007, 02:18 AM
if you love god you hate what he hates and i dont think lil wayne is on the favorite list right now or most of these industry sellouts from down south or where ever you cant play both sides of the fence fuck money and all the material it buys i dont know about yall but for those of uis who study 120 we reconise a devils menatlity from not only his ways and actions but also his words and more importantly the term devil is not just based on skin color it is a state of mind that can be learned over time so it is in my opnion that lil wayne and the rest of his kind are all subject for penalties for dealing with crimes against there own people this is for those who are on line right now who study 120 whats the 1st degree in the student enrollment iif you look there you will find your answers lil wayne has a skill and yes a way with words but he hasnt been properly traught to use his gift some one day he will face judgement and those who are alike him also PEACE !!!!!!!

ThaGoldenChild07
04-04-2007, 12:21 PM
All i got 2 say is......to every1 who thinks Lil Wayne is wack and fukn shit up 4 the game..........THANK YOU!!!!

I dont how he has the nerve 2 say that he's the best rapper alive or take shots at Nas.

xHard to Earnx
04-04-2007, 04:14 PM
EVERY RAPPER ON THE PLANET SAYS THEY'RE THE BEST

THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS SO UPTIGHT ABOUT WAYNE SAYING IT IS BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST TRUE

if you love god you hate what he hates and i dont think lil wayne is on the favorite list right now or most of these industry sellouts from down south or where ever you cant play both sides of the fence fuck money and all the material it buys i dont know about yall but for those of uis who study 120 we reconise a devils menatlity from not only his ways and actions but also his words and more importantly the term devil is not just based on skin color it is a state of mind that can be learned over time so it is in my opnion that lil wayne and the rest of his kind are all subject for penalties for dealing with crimes against there own people this is for those who are on line right now who study 120 whats the 1st degree in the student enrollment iif you look there you will find your answers lil wayne has a skill and yes a way with words but he hasnt been properly traught to use his gift some one day he will face judgement and those who are alike him also PEACE !!!!!!!

What the fuck did you just say?

You don't deserve to be on this forum for the bullshit you just said. You need to check yourself and your history

Why, because I'm not completely retarded? Check my history? What history?

KINGGS
04-04-2007, 07:11 PM

THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS SO UPTIGHT ABOUT WAYNE SAYING IT IS BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST TRUE

You are really quite stupid for even thinking about saying that. You officially have lost all credibility from anyone who actually knows shit about Hip-Hop.

YOU KNOW NOTHING.

oDoUoSoKo
04-04-2007, 07:24 PM
lil wayne is so over hyped...not worth it....he is just another rapper....phase will pass for u guys..juan

xHard to Earnx
04-04-2007, 09:37 PM
GIANT WORDS

I can do that too.

KINGGS
04-04-2007, 10:25 PM
GIANT WORDS

I can do that too.

Thats not the point. I kind of thought you might be able to comprehend what I mean if I used bigger words, since you have fallin in love with such a simple and idiotic rapper.

xHard to Earnx
04-04-2007, 10:28 PM
You like Lupe Fiasco, man.

The dude rapped about fucking soap. Lil Wayne has never done anything THAT stupid.

Scáth Bán
04-04-2007, 10:48 PM
I haven't heard all of Lil' Wayne's catalogs (not impressed), and all these people haven't really motivated me to give him a second chance. xHard To Earnx always fights with people about how "commercial" rappers are good (you can't deny it), so his stubborn opinion hasn't really shed any light on me. Personal knocks on people don't make your opinion stronger too.

So basically I don't really like the guy's music, don't think he's anywhere close to being the greatest MC of current, and don't think he's revolutionizing the game.

But I won't hate on the guy for his hustle. He's alright but you won't see me bumping his music. Peace.

(And don't hate on R&B - Al Green/Marvin Gaye are the shit.)

KINGGS
04-04-2007, 11:57 PM

The dude rapped about fucking soap. Lil Wayne has never done anything THAT stupid.

When did he rap about soap and Lil Wayne has rapped about shit and toilets, so.....

LORD ZERO
04-05-2007, 02:11 AM
Weezy Also Spit About Admitting He Kissed A Dude, Lol.....end Of Story

oDoUoSoKo
04-05-2007, 08:49 AM

he tried to play the guitar, he kissed his boss, and he shot himself....:)9:( i win again,,,HAHHAHAELOELS...juan.

TrueDciple
04-05-2007, 09:00 AM
IS FUNNY CAUSE JUST YESTERDAY I WENT TO J'SANTANAS PAGE ON MYSPACE AND HE GOT THE BLACK REPUBLICANS TRACK THERE FEAT. LIL WAYNE AND I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OUT JUST LISTENING TO DUDE...LOL HE SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS A DICK IN HIS MOUTH. HORRIBLE FLOW, .. OH AND BY THE WAY I TAKE LUPE A MILLION TIMES OVER LIL WEESSY.:yes:

singodsuperior
04-05-2007, 11:07 AM

What the fuck did you just say?

Why, because I'm not completely retarded? Check my history? What history?

The shit you said shows how ignorant you are. lil wayne raps about the shit that im around all the time. I f I want to be in that environment all I have to do is walk the fuck outside.The originators of hip-hop didn't talk about that shit.When people back in the day talked about that type of stuff they all did it in their own way.

P.S. YOU ARE FUCKIN RETARDED!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
04-05-2007, 11:26 AM
he tried to play the guitar, he kissed his boss, and he shot himself....:)9:( i win again,,,HAHHAHAELOELS...juan.

fuckin dead

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Longbongcilvaringz
04-05-2007, 11:52 AM

hahaha.

seriously this guy will have a thread about some other non descript commercial mc, probably from the south, next month.

bullshit thread, i dont think people should waste their time on arguing.

*awaits witty comeback*

AcidPhosphate69
04-05-2007, 12:14 PM
For real, I agree^

You motherfuckers are getting waaay too fucking serious about a fucking RAPPER. Dudes are saying people need to die for liking Lil' Wayne cuz he's ruining hip-hop...fuck that. It's YOU motherfuckers ruining hip-hop with your unchecked fucking elitism. The whole idea of "if you like this, you ain't hip-hop" is fucking garbage. GROW THE FUCK UP.

PS. Lil' Wayne ain't bad but the dude does say some ridiculously stupid shit. "Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm the shit. Got these other haters mad cuz my toilet paper's thick." Sorry, I know what he's trying to say but that's garbage.

RynMur
04-05-2007, 04:31 PM
ehhh...i'd rather listen to something else

xHard to Earnx
04-05-2007, 04:36 PM
The shit you said shows how ignorant you are. lil wayne raps about the shit that im around all the time. I f I want to be in that environment all I have to do is walk the fuck outside.The originators of hip-hop didn't talk about that shit.When people back in the day talked about that type of stuff they all did it in their own way.

P.S. YOU ARE FUCKIN RETARDED!

And Wu didn't rap about that kind of stuff? And besides, who cares what the originators of hip-hop rapped about? It was mostly part rhymes, hardly anything intelligent or relevant.

When did he rap about soap and Lil Wayne has rapped about shit and toilets, so.....

I Gotcha.

And the only time I can think of Wayne doing that was "Dear Mr Toilet, I'm the shit. Got these other haters pissed cause my toilet paper thick."

Which was hilarious.

Not really. I'd bet the director put him that situation. Who cares anyway?

Why would who he kisses make him any less of a rapper?

And so he shot himself. Big whoop. It happens. Doesn't make him any less of an artist.

In closing (for now), an intro (of sorts).

They call me Mr. Carter I kissed the daughter
Of the dead's forehead I killed the father
Spilled the heart of a mildew hater
I will put them body on chill like glaciers
Gracias I'm crazy yes it's obvious
Going against me is atheist
I got my angels on my shoulders and a quarter of that angel dust
I ain't sniffing I'm just pitching ya honor I ain't snitching ya honor
Hate bitch niggaz bitches with power
Vacate when the kitchen get hotter
I just sit on the counter open the cabinet close the cupboard
Put that jar in the skillet drop a 4 in the bubbles
I remember being young trying to hustle my dough
Trying to tell the old junkies that my crack ain't soap
Trying to tell you fool you chump that my mack ain't broke
You ain't trying to see how far that black backlane go
No call me Pacman you ghosts is blue
I got my red river rubies and my oceans blue
Jewelry usually I'ma hooligan for the money
Yeah I'm eating but I got a tapeworm in my tummy oh
Make harm in the bomb you in public
Hit you with the straight arm no warning nothing
Look it's morning no yawning or nothing
I ain't sleep and I'm up trying to take a nigga lunch
You gon' make a nigga break a nigga fronts
Then shake a nigga shorts and we taking what we want
I'm so 5-0-4 you got to kill me here
If you ever looking for me bitch I will be here
Cash Money is an army navy seal me here
Lot of niggaz ran from it but I'll still be here
No chrome on the continental I'm so fundamental
Crack the phill' crack the roof and roll up the window
And my hood love me they tell me bring it home
Thats why I holla Hollygrove on each and every song
You leaping at a dog a dog wit no bark
Just a bite like an old shark
And all you rich niggas know Pa
I'm talking 'bout stunna
He like keep ya door he got ya whole winters
Sunshines on the king and sets on the prince
I met the birdman and I been shining ever since like that

RynMur
04-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Lupe>>>>>Lil Wayne

04-05-2007, 04:50 PM
i gotta agree, especially with some of the shit lupe has dropped on his mixtapes the man is a beast

and his live performances are insane

oDoUoSoKo
04-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Why would who he kisses make him any less of a rapper?

And so he shot himself. Big whoop. It happens. Doesn't make him any less of an artist.

no ass mole...im arguing against ur statement where u said he hadnt done anything that stupid...and i proved u wrong...juan.:?

xHard to Earnx
04-05-2007, 07:45 PM
I waw talking in terms of rapping about stupid things.

I still don't see where kissing other dudes is stupid though.

04-05-2007, 08:10 PM

:dead: aww man......no comment

xHard to Earnx
04-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Sexual orientationist.

KINGGS
04-05-2007, 08:24 PM
I waw talking in terms of rapping about stupid things.

This comment explains alot.

oDoUoSoKo
04-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Sexual orientationist.
you also dont see how lil wayne is over rated, but I see how ur a faggot so its all good...keep ur distance.

xHard to Earnx
04-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Though not gay, I don't think I'll have a hard time keeping any sort of distance through the internet.

This comment explains alot.

How?

oDoUoSoKo
04-05-2007, 10:23 PM
? than y is my pm box full with ur pms that mostly read....well ill keep ur business private....GET A LIFE AND A CUM RAG LOSER...juan.

AcidPhosphate69
04-06-2007, 02:47 AM
This thread is like fucking middle school. OMGOZORS!!! HE"S A RAPPOR AND HE TRIED 2 PLAY GITAR!!??! WHAT A FEG!!!

Seriously, about 90% of the posts in this thread are on the same level as 8th grade kids argueing about Backstreet Boys vs. Nsync. Fucking nancies.

g_flex
04-06-2007, 04:41 AM
lil wayne - FUCK NO

TrueDciple
04-06-2007, 09:05 AM
This thread is like fucking middle school. OMGOZORS!!! HE"S A RAPPOR AND HE TRIED 2 PLAY GITAR!!??! WHAT A FEG!!!?

Seriously, about 90% of the posts in this thread are on the same level as 8th grade kids argueing about Backstreet Boys vs. Nsync. Fucking nancies.

u right, in other hands it look like you just graduated.

xHard to Earnx
04-06-2007, 09:47 AM
? than y is my pm box full with ur pms that mostly read....well ill keep ur business private....GET A LIFE AND A CUM RAG LOSER...juan.

Prove it.

INF
04-06-2007, 10:41 AM
You ever notice that Lupe Fiasco borrows from Weezy's flow in "The Emperor's Soundtrack"?

04-06-2007, 10:54 AM
You ever notice that Lupe Fiasco borrows from Weezy's flow in "The Emperor's Soundtrack"?

it's really them both borrowing Jay-Z's flow from THE BLACK ALBUM

INF
04-06-2007, 11:10 AM
I never thought about it like that.

I like how Weezy has that lil squeak in his voice but that shit with Lupe where he takes gasps of air all the time is nerve racking especially when he is spittin some crazy shit. You wanna stay with him but you get sick of him gasping for air.

idk...

04-06-2007, 11:16 AM
go listen to the black album trust me lol jay-z been doin that shit

INF
04-06-2007, 11:24 AM

Whatchu talkin bout? The gasping? I got three or four versions of the black album and I dont notice it that bad. Not like Lupe. There are some tracks on F&L that he does it through the whole track.

Back when I was tryin to get some vocal audio done , the dude that was producing me told me to cut that shit out cuz it sounds horrible. He was like 'I can understand how it happens but if you wanna do something proper then you gotta stop it."

AcidPhosphate69
04-06-2007, 11:59 AM
u right, in other hands it look like you just graduated.

Wow, you're fucking retarded. I...don't even know what to say. Do you really think I don't know how to spell guitar, fag, and rapper? I was making a point. Dude, are you like...a spelling bee judge or something? Justice of Proper Syntax and Spelling? Fuck outta here.

TrueDciple
04-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Wow, you're fucking retarded. I...don't even know what to say. Do you really think I don't know how to spell guitar, fag, and rapper? I was making a point. Dude, are you like...a spelling bee judge or something? Justice of Proper Syntax and Spelling? Fuck outta here.

me retarded? u the one misspelling on purpose lol :list:

oDoUoSoKo
04-06-2007, 01:03 PM
the point is asshole, that ur no better if ur contributing to this thread....sheesh.

AcidPhosphate69
04-06-2007, 01:25 PM
My point is that most of the posts in this thread are a pretty good example of one of the reasons hip-hop sucks. It's a fucking huge sense of elitism by people who think their favorite rapper is better than yours. Granted, I may have made a retarded post and I'll admit that but you gotta admit people are taking this whole, "lil' wayne is gay, you listen to him...so you should die" arguement way too far. It's retarded and if I have to be a retard myself then so be it.

Either way, I'm outta this bitch. Lil' Wayne is decent, nothing special regardless of what he's done in his private life. Just compare it to how some people view Michael Jackson. Regardless of guilty or not...the thought is still there.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2007, 01:44 PM

i never liked that compared to how he used to flow, i dunno why another mc would copy it....

i assume you mean all the yelping and stuff jay did, and how exasperated he sounds?

04-06-2007, 01:45 PM
yea that and the way he structures his rhymes, its kinda sad how much lil wayne has copied that almost completely

xHard to Earnx
04-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Lil Wayne has not. There's definitely some Jay influence, but you people are making it out to be that he essentially just writing new words to old Jay-Z songs.

04-06-2007, 04:15 PM
http://kissin2.us.to/

xHard to Earnx
04-06-2007, 04:39 PM
LOL at you for being so concerned about two dudes kissing.

04-06-2007, 04:46 PM
who says i'm concerned? i find that shit beyond hilarious. i think it hurts your feelings when people talk about him. just look at your avatar, you must be deeply infatuated with him

INF
04-06-2007, 04:50 PM
seriously , Weezy wasnt even fly till he was like what? 18 maybe 19. And it only lasted till mf's found out that he was bi.

LORD ZERO
04-06-2007, 04:54 PM
who says i'm concerned? i find that shit beyond hilarious. i think it hurts your feelings when people talk about him. just look at your avatar, you must be deeply infatuated with him

-DEAD-

xHard to Earnx
04-06-2007, 07:48 PM

Big whoop. My avatar means nothing in relation to anything. I had a Dipset avatar while I defended Jay-Z a bunch of times too.

oDoUoSoKo
04-06-2007, 08:45 PM
im afraid it does, if u like someone enuff to rock their underaged face under ur name, that greatly impairs ur judgement when an argument is presented concerning said faggot...juan.

xHard to Earnx
04-06-2007, 08:55 PM
I don't even have avatars turned on, so it's not like I care too much about what's going on over there.

fall
08-06-2007, 05:15 PM
no ones been in this thread for a while...
but fuck. some of lil waynes mixtape shit has some of the best rhymes ive ever heard. im not too into his mainstream stuff, but the drought mixtapes, the drought is over mixtapes, lil weezyana...all that shit is hot as fuck
i think he's definatly the best mc out right now. he actually raps unlike yung joc and all the other fucks just tryin to make radio hits.

9th Warrior
08-06-2007, 05:19 PM
liked him on bring it back and go dj and such but now that he's deemed a "hot" artist i'm just seeing garbage,...

CEITEDMOFO
08-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Hes Not The Best Rapper , But Hes The Best Gremlin Rapper

NY_Mami
08-06-2007, 08:10 PM
I hate Wayne...... Plus he fuck his "daddy"....

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-06-2007, 08:16 PM
^^^
u gotta admit tho
He is "stuntin like his daddy"

NY_Mami
08-07-2007, 01:24 AM
^^^
u gotta admit tho
He is "stuntin like his daddy"

Stuntin' on his daddy is more like it.....

LORD ZERO
08-07-2007, 01:46 AM
how did this thread get 7 pages lol

-IrOnBuLL-
08-07-2007, 09:01 AM
to be honest i gave lil wayne some triez to prove himself worthy
but im still sayin that he'z aite in some songz but FAAARRRR from bein the best
half of his stuff dont even make sense either

iammzac
08-07-2007, 03:14 PM
I think a few of Weezy's songs are unique.. I mean 'I feel like Dying' or whatever it's called.. I listened to that blazed as hell and the bass is nice and it sounds good. That's pretty much all of Lil Wayne I listen to though..