PDA

View Full Version : Dope Battle Vids

DJMethods
03-31-2007, 12:55 PM
Inspired but that other thread... havent seen one of these on here, ill post some shit up want someone to show me somethin new!

Rhymefest vs Swann
3I0nkTqkb8c

Justice vs The Saurus - Pure dopeness, the rebuttals are top notch
F1tA6oJuFzA

Anecdote vs Justice - Battle for Supremacy
JHYo64E6tjc
Good battle, few fillers but thats because of the length of the rounds. Few lines americans wont get:
Weapon X - Aussie MC (Wack as fuck)
Delta Goodrem - Aussie singer who got cancer and lost her hair, had a song called "So predictable"
Sydney - You know what that is... just filled with homo's (No offence sydney cats haha)

Enjoy and dont sleep fuckers

DJMethods
03-31-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm puttin up more Justice shit.. cats dope as.. This is the same year he won Scribble Jam, he'd been freestylin for oly 2 fuckin years.

Justice vs Feva Press - Feva Press is wack, but worth watch for the "donuts in his sperm count" line ahahaha
kZ6pFACuzYo&NR=1

DJMethods
03-31-2007, 02:11 PM
Anecdote vs Trials - Battle for supremacy
fOTlI9WA4Vo

J-Cee
04-01-2007, 02:18 AM
Yeh..some nice battles..the thing that pisses me off these days with battles though is that most the dudes have there punchlines ready n shit,not straight off the head,and the crowd don't give a fuck,i freestyle aswell,makes me wanna just have a mad line up of punchlines in my head ready for a battle.still,i like to watch em.good shit.

DJMethods
04-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Yeh..some nice battles..the thing that pisses me off these days with battles though is that most the dudes have there punchlines ready n shit,not straight off the head,and the crowd don't give a fuck,i freestyle aswell,makes me wanna just have a mad line up of punchlines in my head ready for a battle.still,i like to watch em.good shit.

I agree man.. but thats why I like Justice.. his funniest punchlines are rebutals

"you're about to get raped bruz, yeah i was gettin beat up in the girls toilets why this fag was doin his fuckin makeup" ahahaha, love that shit.

"i dont need to fuck weapon X my rhymes will make him cum"

"so fat your dad his donuts in his sperm count"

and on and on and on... he comes with so many punches in EVERY battle. Was only like 17 when he won scribble too..

Longbongcilvaringz
04-01-2007, 01:21 PM
always good to see actual freestyles instead of that shit which serius jones etc. spit out.

jin freestyles though i assume.