PDA

View Full Version : Gun Control

dimi
03-31-2007, 04:47 PM
will it stop crime
will the streets be safer
is it our right to have guns
if someone points a gun at ur face and tells u to get on the ground will u pull ur gun or get on the ground
what happens if the robber takes ur gun and kills u and ur family
how would u feel if ur gun is stolen from ur house and then someone dies because of that

tobacojones
03-31-2007, 05:00 PM
You're a fag.

Ultimate Fist
03-31-2007, 11:41 PM
will it stop crime
will the streets be safer
is it our right to have guns
if someone points a gun at ur face and tells u to get on the ground will u pull ur gun or get on the ground
what happens if the robber takes ur gun and kills u and ur family
how would u feel if ur gun is stolen from ur house and then someone dies because of that

Stop crime?

Statistically no- knowing you might get shot in the act is a deterant

Is it our right?

Yes- if a technology is available, it should be everyone's.

Gun to face scenario

Shoot! If they say get down, you're defenseless when you're face down and they could just shoot you. Compare that with you pull the trigger and you'll probably get them by suprise (if they didnt see the gun)

Takes your gun?

False pretense. They could have just bought their own or stolen it from someone else or a cop or on the black market if guns were illegal. If they tried to steal mine, well, that's why you should own more than one gun.

Stolen from my house?

I'd feel nothing. I'd think I should of hid it better.

WARPATH
04-01-2007, 03:11 AM
Guns don't kill people.

Heavy Ammo, Karate Monkeys, And Tigers kill people.

Sexy Jasper
04-01-2007, 06:44 AM
Is it our right?

Yes- if a technology is available, it should be everyone's.

What about nuclear weapons?

It's too late for gun control.

brown_dogg
04-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Mexico has this new gun control thing where you trade in guns for computers and shit. If it's a big gun like a machine gun or somethin, you get a computer. If it's a handgun then you get an xbox. This thing just came into place recently, and they've already got a bunch.