PDA

View Full Version : The British Hostages

diggy
03-31-2007, 09:56 PM
What should Iran do regarding the British Hostages?

Should they be let go?

Should they remain as hostages for now?

Should they be executed?

Should they spend the rest of their lives in prison?

My opinion:

They should remain in a secret prison indefinetly!

Why?

George Bush and his favorite pet dog ( Tony Blair ) have been thugging Iraq and threatening Iran for years now. The west hate muslims specifically Arabs and Persians. George Bush has labelled Iran as one of " The axis of evil". Ever since that, Iran has felt threatened ( rightfully so) and shit went downhill. Now the Brits were caught ( tresspassing if you as me) in Iran's waters ( a military / espionage exercise maybe?).

Therefore, imprison the warmongers indefinetly!! }:T

You know Bush and Blair probably have plans to go to war with Iran, so Iran has nothing to lose by holding on to the Brit Hostages.

I hope the Brits brought some bottles of Petroleum jelly and did their anal stretching excersises, because their fucked!!

Scáth Bán
03-31-2007, 11:46 PM
I hope the Brits brought some bottles of Petroleum jelly and did their anal stretching excersises, because their fucked!!

There goes any respect that I had that your ideas were serious and not immature exercises in futility.

Ultimate Fist
03-31-2007, 11:48 PM
Why does Iran get so much love on this board? I'd understand if you guys simply were not for a war but you guys LOVE Iran. WTF?

diggy
04-01-2007, 12:08 AM
I am for justice!!! Iran is treated unfairly by Bush and his pet dog Tony Blair who also started the war unfairly in Iraq with false claims of WMDs. They have slaughtered tens of thousands; they are war criminals and genocidal maniacs driven by false interpretations of the bible. They are war mongers.

And to you, Scath Ban ( the IRA soldier), I don't need your fuckin' respect, punk!!!

And "my ideas" are more serious than your mother giving birth to your sorry ass!!!

Ultimate Fist
04-01-2007, 12:12 AM
I am for justice!!! Iran is treated unfairly by Bush and his pet dog Tony Blair who also started the war unfairly in Iraq with false claims of WMDs. They have slaughtered tens of thousands; they are war criminals and genocidal maniacs driven by false interpretations of the bible. They are war mongers.\

And that fact one bad person treats another bad makes the latter good?

How does hoping bad on the entire population of the UK bring justice?

diggy
04-01-2007, 12:16 AM
Does another bad make good?

No

But the first bad should have not have been commited if you don't want a bad reaction.

As for Iran holding on to the soldiers, if they let them go, they are sending the message that they are weak and anyone can tresspass on their waters with warships intimidate, threaten and bully them.

They should keep the hostages to let peeps know they are not bully victims.

Ultimate Fist
04-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Does another bad make good?

No

But the first bad should have not have been commited if you don't want a bad reaction.

As for Iran holding on to the soldiers, if they let them go, they are sending the message that they are weak and anyone can tresspass on their waters with warships intimidate, threaten and bully them.

They should keep the hostages to let peeps know they are not bully victims.

Hmm...

From Iran's Point of view I don't know what they should do. You're right they shouldn't just hand them over but I'm not sure about holding them indefinitely. That would give the West some good propaganda. Maybe some sort of negotiation/trade off thing probably behind closed doors.

froth
04-01-2007, 12:36 AM
the best thing anyone could do would be use this as an opportunity to establish better communication and respect for all inhabitants of this increasingly shrinking earth. we are probably being manipulated by both sides for what these sides think are legitimate reasons. this incident could be used for peace and understanding instead of hate and war, just like any situation. what we can do as individuals is not generalize about others and sympathize with everyone. after all, warmongers are just children with dangerous toys. be good to people you encounter and dont judge them. im not asking you to be naive but be a positive influence as best you can. if certain tides have already turned, then try to help others best as you can when shit hits the fan. overall love one another as yourself, thats just the way to be

WARPATH
04-01-2007, 01:41 AM
Damn yo, I think another angel got it's wings with that post. That shit is mad joyous. If I was gay I'd have a hard on right about now.

Just teasing. That's wisdom right there. I don't think anyone could've said it better.

There are a lot people that think showing mercy is the same as weakness. Personally, I think it's the opposite. If you can't show mercy, then you are weak.

I say Iran releasing hostages is the best thing for all parties involved.

Scáth Bán
04-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Take a page out of Machiavelli's book - it is better to be feared than loved. Stop fucking crying about how America is invading people, war will always be around. There will never be peace you dumb fucking idealist. But if you seriously think America wants to invade Iran you must have no fucking clue about anything because Iran is about 5x bigger than Iraq and America doesn't have enough troops to attack a formed government.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-01-2007, 09:56 AM
Why does Iran get so much love on this board? I'd understand if you guys simply were not for a war but you guys LOVE Iran. WTF?

^ I know what you mean, I find it rather odd too. They should've just left the middle east alone, leave them to their archanic religions and barbaric treatment of women, let the people sort themselves out. That or they should wipe it from the face of the planet, there's no point bringing 'western' diplomacy to their playground as they don't like playing by those rules.

Origin™
04-01-2007, 10:08 AM
The question is not what Iran should do to the hostages...

But what the British should do to Iran...

Edit: Also i agree with dude above me, let them alone, or just nuke them away, sounds like a plan

rubyspirit
04-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Iran said they didn't want war, but their actions speak differently. They should let the hostages go to show all the world, they want peace. If not, they are clowning. Someone needs to tell them, body bags are not a game.

Origin™
04-01-2007, 10:45 AM
^^ You can't argue with the lady, she completly right.

V4D3R
04-01-2007, 02:54 PM
^^ You can't argue with the lady, she completly right.
Hypocrite - 2 posts before you say let's nuke em- then a woman puts words down and you change it around.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Take a page out of Machiavelli's book - it is better to be feared than loved. Stop fucking crying about how America is invading people, war will always be around. There will never be peace you dumb fucking idealist. But if you seriously think America wants to invade Iran you must have no fucking clue about anything because Iran is about 5x bigger than Iraq and America doesn't have enough troops to attack a formed government.

The United States, if it wanted to totally commit its self to all out warfare could crush Iran, and stomp out its current govt.

If we wanted war with Iran, we would be fighting it already. Now I do not agree with Bush's policies regarding Iran or Iraq, BUT the great think about American govt. is that he will soon be out of office.

Its funny how so many people do not mind taking American money, but then turn on American when the going gets tough.

Personally, I think we should stay out of the mideast period. To many Americans, it is not a religious war, but to Iranians, it is, but this is not the first time the US has faced this. Japan was this way during WW2.

People think its all about oil, but its not. Its all about nuclear weapons, and its an issue that won't go away. Truthfully, they need to be destroyed, all of them. We are all in danger, no matter which country has them. Its not even an issue about whether or not the USA will get attacked, because whoever does so, would be leveled. Its more about two other countries fighting eachother, using nukes, and obliterating eachother, and the earth and its atmosphere.

Its dangerous, and i can see the US's view. You have to look at it from both sides. Iran and the US have major cultural differences, just look at the treatment of women.

Their is something very dangerous about a state controlled by religious extremists, and thats what we have right now in Iran, and yes, in the USA. The difference?? The US govt. is much stronger, and better run.

Ink Is My Drink
04-01-2007, 05:16 PM
IRA soldier hahaha

Origin™
04-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Hypocrite - 2 posts before you say let's nuke em- then a woman puts words down and you change it around.

I was agreeing with her in regards too Iran "not wanting war", and then doing shit like this to piss the British off, Everybody can see Iran is trying to provoke some form of confrontation.

V4D3R
04-02-2007, 11:50 AM
No- the Brits are provoking them. They were in Iranian waters with tensions running high already.