PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Dre's Son Hood Surgeon Signs With Get Low Records

MR HIP HOP HEAD
03-31-2007, 10:33 PM
http://www.allhiphop.com/CelebImages/feat_hoodsurgeon.gif

I guess Eazy E isn't the only former NWA member who has children looking to follow in their footsteps by taking on rap careers.

The son of Dr.Dre. That's right! The son of the legendary Aftermath CEO, who goes by Hood Surgeon and is also known as Young Doc was just signed by JT The Bigga Figga on his Get Low label and is already set to drop his first single along with an album this quarter.

When Hood Surgeon was asked about his father, he stated, "My dad is cool. I知 just doing my thing. I知 going through the grind like he did, like he had to go through. And so that way when I get it, I値l respect it more, even though it痴 there. I知 my own man. I知 capable of doing [the] same thing he did, you know. And you know how you respect something more if you can do it on your own."

As for the young talent's retail release, Son of A Doctor is slated to be in stores by somewhere during the Spring of this year with his first single, which is titled "All I Need". The album is said to be executive produced by both Snoop Dogg and JT The Bigga Figga.

Though before Young Doc debuts, he's offering unsigned artists a chance to appear on his compilation, entitled Life Support. For more information on the LP, you can call 510-704-9849.

To know more about the junior Compton artists, he was candid about being inspired by the likes of Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G, Jay-Z, and his own father. But if that isn't enough, you can get an early preview of what you may expect from his music by searching for his 23 track mixtape titled The Autopsy.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article173798.html

Ultimate Fist
03-31-2007, 11:56 PM
He looks exactly like Dre! OMG. Y'all think he'll team up with Lil Eazy someday?

11th Chamber
03-31-2007, 11:59 PM
He looks exactly like Dre! OMG. Y'all think he'll team up with Lil Eazy someday?

Lil Eazy got a track on his album comin up called "Niggaz Wit Attitude" feat. Hood Surgeon.

Eazy's son and Dre's son on a track called "Niggaz Wit Attitude", cmon, you cant fuck wit that

GENERAL WISE
04-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Damn, hip hop died the minute rich/spoiled rapper sons/daughters pick up the mic and talk gangsta/trife life.

same with sun god....

lets face it, the best hip hop grew out of the 70-80's Reagan Cocaine era...but can't hate on dukes yet...

Hip hop was a certain era and its going to end. This new sout/ignorant shit is not hip hop...Its good but still not hip hop.

Dokuro
04-01-2007, 01:35 AM
yah if you want second generation rapers go to malik killer mikes son

LORD ZERO
04-01-2007, 03:13 AM
Wheres Cubes Son So He Can Diss These 2 Like Cube Did To The Whole Nwa...

Meta4
04-01-2007, 10:49 AM
I just don't understand why he's a rapper. What the fuck can he rap about??? How rich he is and how spolied he was. Dude will have NO credibility only dickriders. I"m not hatin on him but he's gonna have a lot of people snakin him for his name/money.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-01-2007, 11:37 AM
i remember i heard two songs from GZA's son...he's good

but what to expect from dre's son? i don't know

murkoutz
04-01-2007, 01:18 PM
wouldnt he use ghostwriters like his old man?

FrenchShin
04-01-2007, 02:02 PM
i heard he wasn't raised by Dre, and didn't grew up with Dre's money. he knew very late that Dre was his father. well, that's what i heard...

anyway, JT is so deep in business with Snoop, it's not even a surprise Snoop is on board.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-01-2007, 02:12 PM
yah if you want second generation rapers go to malik killer mikes son

hahaha, you crack me up pretty much everytime i read a post by you.

peace.

DJMethods
04-01-2007, 02:17 PM
I just don't understand why he's a rapper. What the fuck can he rap about??? How rich he is and how spolied he was. Dude will have NO credibility only dickriders. I"m not hatin on him but he's gonna have a lot of people snakin him for his name/money.

so hip-hop is about rhyming about being poor? you obviously know your shit..

Poetic Disciple
04-01-2007, 02:21 PM
i heard he wasn't raised by Dre, and didn't grew up with Dre's money. he knew very late that Dre was his father. well, that's what i heard...

anyway, JT is so deep in business with Snoop, it's not even a surprise Snoop is on board.

Yea i heard that shit, too. Dude wasnt raised by Dre, got none of his money & didnt find out til' real late in his life that Dre was his pops. I think the thing that I read this off of, said Dre didnt even kno bout Hood Surgeon til they met. So he mighta been out on them streets hustlin & shit, who knows???

oLd_KaiNry
04-01-2007, 02:45 PM
"My dad is cool. I知 just doing my thing. I知 going through the grind like he did, like he had to go through. And so that way when I get it, I値l respect it more, even though it痴 there. I知 my own man. I知 capable of doing [the] same thing he did, you know. And you know how you respect something more if you can do it on your own."

lmao cmon!

if his dad wouldnt be dr.dre snoop wouldnt be featured on his first album