PDA

View Full Version : Feel this

Idiom
07-21-2005, 11:51 PM
i've aquired the arcane, miles i walked through bizarre weather wit hard rains
i had maintained my cool, patience is a virtue, meditated and collected my thoughts
while the herbs brew, as i merge into a weLLbeing evil thoughts and sights were freeing
from my conscience mind, good and evil wiLL always entwine, this is certain
life is short, i take a sip from a burton but never to be too off my wits, i live for
the moment, taking one step at a time, i sleep most peacefully to sounds of wind chimes
i've climbed high peaks to breathe in clean air, glaring upon the setting of the sun, i've
learned that life is a short run, so i choose to jog, keepin my thoughts clear of the fog.

OmO < Idiom

Idiom
07-22-2005, 01:40 PM
aint the temple where you post lyrics, have people read your shit and get feedback?

oh, maybe i just forgot to ask you kind folks to reply..

can you folks tell me what you think?

you really don't have too, i just thought it would be nice.

take care now, bye bye then.

OmO < Idiom

Idiom
07-22-2005, 04:12 PM
thank you for the feedback, i shall definately keep that in mind....

stay true

Odd Men Out < Idiom

GuardianOne
07-24-2005, 09:58 AM
It was a nice standard poem. Like the essence behind all this, seemed to contain its own wisdom (be it truthfully or not) but it was a nice verse.

Peace

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-24-2005, 11:33 AM
i've aquired the arcane, miles i walked through bizarre weather wit hard rains
i had maintained my cool, patience is a virtue, meditated and collected my thoughts
while the herbs brew, as i merge into a weLLbeing evil thoughts and sights were freeing
from my conscience mind, good and evil wiLL always entwine, this is certain
life is short, i take a sip from a burton but never to be too off my wits, i live for
the moment, taking one step at a time, i sleep most peacefully to sounds of wind chimes
i've climbed high peaks to breathe in clean air, glaring upon the setting of the sun, i've
learned that life is a short run, so i choose to jog, keepin my thoughts clear of the fog.

OmO < Idiom
I like the last few lines.... inner conflict

u-turn
07-24-2005, 11:44 AM
different from what I like, but its good