PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Massacre In Japan.........[graphic]

LORD ZERO
04-01-2007, 04:03 AM
85srTdF5YXQ

Jet Set
04-01-2007, 08:32 AM
I posted this up in the whale thread some weeks ago.

Dr.Weird
04-01-2007, 09:04 AM
This is fucking disgusting, those people should be slowly murdered.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-01-2007, 09:42 AM
^agreed.

oLd_KaiNry
04-01-2007, 12:11 PM
DUDE WTF !!!!

U GOT PPL CRYING CUZ CANADIANS KILL SEALS
(which there is about 3.5 million up north)

and what about those chiganese that kill dolphins

who's protesting against them ?

EAGLE EYE
04-01-2007, 12:43 PM
how many of you on this message board work for PETA?

FatherSl!me
04-01-2007, 01:04 PM
wats da big deal here. da same shit happens 2 cows & chickens. who knows, maybe dolphin meat probably taste delicious. ill eat those little bastards if its good

EAGLE EYE
04-01-2007, 01:06 PM
word up dolphin sushi for everyone!

oLd_KaiNry
04-01-2007, 01:57 PM
wats da big deal here. da same shit happens 2 cows & chickens. who knows, maybe dolphin meat probably taste delicious. ill eat those little bastards if its good

dude theres about 185813582185285285 cows in this world
cows/chickens made for food are born to get killed and get eaten

dolphins are wild animals, theyre not owned by someone somewhere

Sicka than aidZ
04-01-2007, 02:05 PM
They add dolphin meat in canned tuna, atleast some brand names do....
I JUST ATE TUNA, NOW IM READING THAT I PROBABLY HAD DOLPHIN TOO. :thumbup:

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2007, 04:44 PM
It seems inhumane, but then again, they are not humans. I mean, its horrible to watch them die after get cut open, but that is the way the animal kingdom operates.

FatherSl!me
04-01-2007, 05:15 PM
couldnt have said it better myself. a couple of fukin dolphins get hacked up & everybodys cryin. i feel bad 4 da little fukers but hey, chinnese ppl gotta eat 2 right. maybe they dont like burgers & chicken in china. besides, would it make a difference in this world if there were any dolphins left. it would be on 2 da next animal 2 butcher & scarf down.

Katie
04-01-2007, 05:17 PM
This is fucking disgusting, those people should be slowly murdered.

exactly

It seems inhumane, but then again, they are not humans. I mean, its horrible to watch them die after get cut open, but that is the way the animal kingdom operates.

So basically what you are saying is that just because they're not human beings its pretty much ok for them to die like this. Also they were not killed naturally, so no that is not how the animal kingdom works.

Dokuro
04-01-2007, 05:20 PM
thats the last time i ever go to okanawa

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-01-2007, 06:11 PM
no different to murdering a human, dolphins are more inteligent than monkeys, elephants

when i see that video, i get the same feelings that i would if that was a human child getting his throat slit and left to bleed to death

wuswordz95
04-01-2007, 08:20 PM
whoa that shit was graffic. are all slaughters like this slow and painful. why cant t hey do the killing fast. man I feell sorry for those dolphins.

check two
04-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Robby,
Do you have a thing against animals, for some reason? I remember you saying that when you were in school, your dad got upset for some reason, cause one of your teachers had a topic in class about supporting whale life.

Ultimate Fist
04-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Robby,
Do you have a thing against animals, for some reason? I remember you saying that when you were in school, your dad got upset for some reason, cause one of your teachers had a topic in class about supporting whale life.

A dolphin raped him like that episode of King of the Hill.

And your sig is wrong... there are cases of chimps killing each other just for the fun of it. It's a primate thing.

check two
04-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Talk to Mark Twain about it.

Robert
04-02-2007, 02:05 AM
The difference between eating dolphins and livestock is simple.......dolphins come from a wild stock, cows etc from agricultural sutained stocks....the japanese are notorious for overfishing their own waters and other nations....that is why this is wrong.....apart from that.....if it was done sustainably why not?

Thanatologist
04-02-2007, 02:31 AM
They add dolphin meat in canned tuna, atleast some brand names do....

i never thought they did that .. i always figured a dophin or two may have gotten caught in the nets and the fishers were too lazy to free it, so they chopped and canned it.

maestro wooz
04-02-2007, 02:34 AM
this shit is gross, if people were more informed they wouldn't be excluding east asia from the "devil" category. Their society was and still is just as filled with terrible deeds as any western society.

supremecharma
04-02-2007, 02:36 AM
no different to murdering a human, dolphins are more inteligent than monkeys, elephants

when i see that video, i get the same feelings that i would if that was a human child getting his throat slit and left to bleed to death

word.

supremecharma
04-02-2007, 02:37 AM
Robby,

no, he's just a cunt.

11th Chamber
04-02-2007, 02:47 AM
that shit was real fucked up. The unfortunate thing is, is that they (the japanese) see nothin wrong in doing that shit

check two
04-02-2007, 03:20 AM
Like I said, in some of those asian countries, they kill anything over there, dolphins, monkeys, grandmothers, and they skin raccoon dogs while they are still alive(to use for coats and jackets).

noel411
04-02-2007, 03:44 AM
Call me racist or call me honest, but a lot of Asians seem to be like fucking rodents when it comes to eating. They'll take anything. Asians are notorious over here for keeping undersized fish and taking whatever scrappy barely edible piece of shit they can pull out of the water. No fucking respect. I'm not even gonna watch that video because it would only make me furious that I can't track down all those disrespectful cunts and bludgeon them to death. I've often had packs of dolphins come up and swim around me and put on a show for me while out surfing, and I was fortunate enough to go snorkeling with a pack of them in their natural habitat just the other day. They're probably the most friendly creatures on this planet and it makes me sick to think these greedy, disrespectful, thoughtless fuckwits would trap them and slaughter them. I hope all the people involved in this shit die slow, miserable, lonely deaths.

And you cunts who seem to think a human life is more valuable than a dolphins life really ought to take a moment to think of one good reason why that should be so.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-02-2007, 03:50 AM
^ its not being racist because its a truthful observation.

ive been fishing before when you guy was putting whatever he caught in his bucket, no matter what size, some of the stuff he was catching was tiny.

among some people there seems to be no concept of the impact of what the're doing, its fucked up/

this video is disgraceful, and the rest of the world letting japan do this shit and also hunt whales "for scientific purposes" are equally disgraceful. the australian govt. has done shit all about it, because it might fracture relations with japan. fuck that,.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-02-2007, 03:54 AM
couldnt have said it better myself. a couple of fukin dolphins get hacked up & everybodys cryin. i feel bad 4 da little fukers but hey, chinnese ppl gotta eat 2 right. maybe they dont like burgers & chicken in china. besides, would it make a difference in this world if there were any dolphins left. it would be on 2 da next animal 2 butcher & scarf down.

smh, your a fucking idiot, no offense.

the human population needs to be controlled, the chinese and japanese have pillaged the oceans and now your saying that they are just trying to eat?

fuck off, they have cause fish populations to virtually dissapear in some areas, they should suffer for it.

its just another example of how humans have over populated the planet.

Quartense
04-02-2007, 04:16 AM
I just lost respect for Japan and anyone of Japanese descent. This problem can be solved with another A-Bomb, straight up.

supremecharma
04-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Racist.

V4D3R
04-02-2007, 07:41 AM
Dolphins are most likely more advanced spiritually then mankind. They will be reborn as dolphins to be eaten by their own grand-children.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2007, 08:30 AM
exactly

So basically what you are saying is that just because they're not human beings its pretty much ok for them to die like this. Also they were not killed naturally, so no that is not how the animal kingdom works.

The animal kingdom works because animals higher on the food chain eat other animals...Just like a lion would maul you if you it was hungry. Or a shark for that matter, or any carniverous animal. Dolphins are smart, but for those who say they are smarter than us or more spiritual??? Huh? Explain that one.

FatherSl!me
04-02-2007, 05:27 PM
smh, your a fucking idiot, no offense.

the human population needs to be controlled, the chinese and japanese have pillaged the oceans and now your saying that they are just trying to eat?

fuck off, they have cause fish populations to virtually dissapear in some areas, they should suffer for it.

its just another example of how humans have over populated the planet.

y dont u go fuck yourself asshole. no offense. its just my motherfucking opinion & if u cant respect it fuck u, u disrespectful cocksucker. u could have said dat shit without being a prick & i would have respected ur opinion. u wana voice some shit then do it, but dont fukin disrespect me.

TUCO
04-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Lions and Sharks attack us cuz they scared

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Soon the Simsons episode will be true Dolphins will take over and force usx all to the sea.

Katie
04-02-2007, 06:04 PM
The animal kingdom works because animals higher on the food chain eat other animals...Just like a lion would maul you if you it was hungry. Or a shark for that matter, or any carniverous animal. Dolphins are smart, but for those who say they are smarter than us or more spiritual??? Huh? Explain that one.

Either you're uneducated or just plain ignorant you decide on that one. The difference between humans and other carnivorous predators is that lions, shark etc hunt other animals to live you fucking dumb ass they kill what they need to live because they are wild animals. Humans however, with our far more superior brains (well according to you anyway) don't need to do that. There are plenty more ways to get meat other from dolphins, and its not just the fact that these people are killing them, you can clearly see they enjoy doing it to, and thats sick.

Another thing dolphins are just like us, they're mammals & so are we, they give birth to live babies and communicate & create social groups like we do too.

WARPATH
04-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Either you're uneducated or just plain ignorant you decide on that one. The difference between humans and other carnivorous predators is that lions, shark etc hunt other animals to live you fucking dumb ass they kill what they need to live because they are wild animals. Humans however, with our far more superior brains (well according to you anyway) don't need to do that. There are plenty more ways to get meat other from dolphins, and its not just the fact that these people are killing them, you can clearly see they enjoy doing it to, and thats sick.

Another thing dolphins are just like us, they're mammals & so are we, they give birth to live babies and communicate & create social groups like we do too.

I love it when you talk dirty.

check two
04-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Of course, for humans, meat isn't needed to survive.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-02-2007, 06:23 PM
This is so saddening to watch...It makes my eyes water

WARPATH
04-02-2007, 06:32 PM

Speak for yourself.

One of my best friends is a Vegan. I could close him up with one punch to the chest.

WARPATH
04-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Dolphins are most likely more advanced spiritually then mankind. They will be reborn as dolphins to be eaten by their own grand-children.

I think it's gonna be a long time before people realize how much truth is in this post.

Katie
04-02-2007, 06:41 PM

If that stupid little comment was in response to my post, I think you need to re read it again.

EAGLE EYE
04-02-2007, 06:44 PM
god damn im gonna cook some steaks tonight!!!!!!!!!

check two
04-02-2007, 07:00 PM
If that stupid little comment was in response to my post, I think you need to re read it again.

It wasn't in response to you, ya stupid little man.

check two
04-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Speak for yourself.

One of my best friends is a Vegan. I could close him up with one punch to the chest.

You're basing all non meat eaters, on your best friend? There are weight lifters that don't eat meat, that could toss you over a building.

EAGLE EYE
04-02-2007, 07:10 PM
SvZ-Br9XfH0

while were on the subject of animals getting tortured.......

Katie
04-02-2007, 07:10 PM
It wasn't in response to you, ya stupid little man.

Well, thats mature

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2007, 07:20 PM
There is no doubt this stuff is terrible to watch. I'm a meat eater, and a lover of veal, and its crazy to see what happens. But it won't stop, because its FOOD...we are part of the animal kindgom if you go by evolutionist theory..one which has as much proof as religious theory...that being not a whole lot.

EAGLE EYE
04-02-2007, 07:24 PM
my ol' man feeds his cat moose meat

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2007, 07:39 PM
I feed my girlfriend italian sausage.

Katie
04-02-2007, 07:47 PM
There is no doubt this stuff is terrible to watch. I'm a meat eater, and a lover of veal, and its crazy to see what happens. But it won't stop, because its FOOD...we are part of the animal kindgom if you go by evolutionist theory..one which has as much proof as religious theory...that being not a whole lot.

Ok so you are saying we are part of the animal kingdom, which means we're animals. Yet if another human being were to kill another human being for food (could happen) that would be called murder and that person would face life imprisonment or even the death penalty. Yet when humans kill other animals it seems to be perfectly fine.

I don't care if you do eat meat, I'm just saying why dolphins when there is plenty of beef, fish chicken etc to eat?

And the difference between us and the rest of the animal kingdom is that the eat to live while we live to eat. You'll have to excuse me if this doesn't make much sense, my thoughts are all over the place.

hectis
04-02-2007, 07:50 PM
i would eat dolphin

the silencer
04-02-2007, 08:34 PM
when i see this shit it just makes me think about how amazing it is that our species, which is relatively in its adolescence, has become so dominant on this planet...

we only live on less than 25% of the surface of the planet (almost 3/4ths are oceans) and yet we've pushed many whale species and near extinction and we're doing shit like this with the dolphins...

it just shows u the power of our intelligence...but, as always, that Spiderman quote comes up (great power great responsibility) and u realize that we are generally an immoral and evil lot....

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Ok so you are saying we are part of the animal kingdom, which means we're animals. Yet if another human being were to kill another human being for food (could happen) that would be called murder and that person would face life imprisonment or even the death penalty. Yet when humans kill other animals it seems to be perfectly fine.

I don't care if you do eat meat, I'm just saying why dolphins when there is plenty of beef, fish chicken etc to eat?

And the difference between us and the rest of the animal kingdom is that the eat to live while we live to eat. You'll have to excuse me if this doesn't make much sense, my thoughts are all over the place.

Because we as a species want to continue the success of our own species. Do Lions eat Lions??? Only in circumstance of starvation do species resort to cannibalism....and it is definitely a taboo, much like the incest taboo.

Why Dolpins when there are cows and chickent and LOL 'fish'??? Cows and chicken are also mammals...so because in our culture its accepted to eat beef and chicken..that makes it ok?

num2son
04-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Why eat dolphins!!!

They showed no respect for the dolphins even though they were going to kill it.

AcidPhosphate69
04-02-2007, 09:29 PM
For every animal you don't eat...I'm going to eat three - Maddox

Seriously, quit yer bitchin'. Yeah, that was a lil' brutal but hey, life feeds on life.

Katie
04-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Because we as a species want to continue the success of our own species. Do Lions eat Lions??? Only in circumstance of starvation do species resort to cannibalism....and it is definitely a taboo, much like the incest taboo.

Why Dolpins when there are cows and chickent and LOL 'fish'??? Cows and chicken are also mammals...so because in our culture its accepted to eat beef and chicken..that makes it ok?

No your right, dolphins are an acceptable source of food, hey plenty for everybody,right? Funny thing is when they're hunted to near extinction i bet everyone who said they had no problem with this sort of shit happening, will be some of the first the chuck a little bitch fit when this happens.

Don't see whats so funny about me saying fish & cows and chickens are breed for produce , where as dolphins are wild animals taken out of their natural habitat &inhumanly slaughtered.

zeppelin2k
04-02-2007, 10:00 PM
no animal deserves to be tortured, if you are going to eat meat, the animal should be killed as fast as possible with the least amount of pain

if this shit is still going on, japan's government is fucked up

not only that, but dolphins have been shown to be incredibly intelligent

you see in the video that the fishermen take advantage of the dolphins not ever letting a fallen or injured member of their group be left behind, to torture them

those fisherman are lucky that I am not in japan, otherwise I'd be using a fucking samurai sword to cut their fucking arms off

this shit is still going on in the world. that's just fucking sad

AcidPhosphate69
04-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah, the way they did it was fucked up. But dolphins prolly taste great and honestly...call me careless but I'd eat some if you had it.

I think if they raised the dolphins or some shit...they can do whatever but yeah, those are wild animals who prolly have no idea why they're being slaughtered.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-02-2007, 10:21 PM
No your right, dolphins are an acceptable source of food, hey plenty for everybody,right? Funny thing is when they're hunted to near extinction i bet everyone who said they had no problem with this sort of shit happening, will be some of the first the chuck a little bitch fit when this happens.

Don't see whats so funny about me saying fish & cows and chickens are breed for produce , where as dolphins are wild animals taken out of their natural habitat &inhumanly slaughtered.

Look, i agree. I dont like to see them tortured like that. It really did bother me, especially the dolphins. I don't eat dolphin meat, or at least I never knowigly did (Bonds 2006). But one could argue that breeding cows to be slaughtered and basically 'enslaved' to put it in a human context, is more brutal.

Katie
04-02-2007, 10:31 PM
one could argue that breeding cows to be slaughtered and basically 'enslaved' to put it in a human context, is more brutal.

yes i agree with this, was going to put that in my post. Its just sad though, if this kind of thing keeps happening, the closest thing future generations will have of seeing a dolphin will be a plaster cast model in a museum

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
04-02-2007, 10:31 PM
the torture is what's wrong....it's impractical and just for them to have entertainment...fuck them

AcidPhosphate69
04-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Indeed, that's what I was thinking. Those dudes are prolly all kind of enjoying that shit.

I'd still eat dolphin though. Shit, I'll eat a puppy if you cooked it right.

check two
04-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Well, thats mature

Yeah, and your 'stupid little comment' remark towards me, was mature also.

check two
04-02-2007, 11:53 PM
I wouldn't put it past some of you's to eat a baby, if it had A-1 sauce on it.

EAGLE EYE
04-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Theres people being tortured and slaughtered around the world right now.

I think its time we stop talking about animals.

check two
04-03-2007, 12:06 AM
If you don't want to talk about it, you can always go to another thread.

FatherSl!me
04-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Thank You RobbyDigital!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
04-03-2007, 12:12 AM
If you don't want to talk about it, you can always go to another thread.

I guess I'll just ignore this stuff for now on.

The Japanese are out of line sometimes though. I dont care what people say or what I was taught in Sociology about "Cultural Differences"

AcidPhosphate69
04-03-2007, 01:04 AM
I prefer my baby with sweet and sour sauce. Being young, it's much like fatty pork. Mmmmmm...delicious.

Seriously though, yeah...at a certain time every year they slaughter some fucking dolphins. It's not like they're doing it all fucking day, every day so chill out man. Granted, the process they use is pretty fucking brutal/horrible but that video in itself was pretty stupid too. They baited you into feeling for the dolphins with the shit like, "these are benign creatures" when really...not all dolphins are benign and that's just a corny way to build your opinion.

Bottom line, it's fucking people eating food. You can sit there and try to be an arm chair activist all you want but what it really comes down to is the fact that you don't give a shit about any kind of animal YOU eat. The second it's something you think is adorable, that shit is an outrage.

Katie
04-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Yeah, and your 'stupid little comment' remark towards me, was mature also.

I thought you were being a smart ass, and who can blame me with a few of the posts that are in here. Sorry if you weren't though, anyways I think I've made my veiw on this subject pretty clear so no need for me to post in here any more.

Poetic Disciple
04-03-2007, 07:38 AM
shit is fuckin nasty......

Robert
04-03-2007, 08:04 AM
This topic appears to have caused a ruckus but why? The video is extremely biased.........no one cares when lesser thought of species are killed for no good reason.....wtf is so special about dolphins? The problem is overfishing......saying that the killing of dolphins is disgracing is applying double standards, when your probably sitting there eating meat (eg. halal) that has also being slaughtered by ppl.......

I'm a conservationist but i won't jump on some biased hysterical band wagon for no good reason.........we allow indigenous ppl around the world to kill species such as whales and dugongs and that is justified..........if this sort of fishing is sustainable then it is ok....the problem is the Japenese fishermen are notorious for overfishing which is why this is wrong

Robert
04-03-2007, 08:06 AM
I prefer my baby with sweet and sour sauce. Being young, it's much like fatty pork. Mmmmmm...delicious.

Seriously though, yeah...at a certain time every year they slaughter some fucking dolphins. It's not like they're doing it all fucking day, every day so chill out man. Granted, the process they use is pretty fucking brutal/horrible but that video in itself was pretty stupid too. They baited you into feeling for the dolphins with the shit like, "these are benign creatures" when really...not all dolphins are benign and that's just a corny way to build your opinion.

Bottom line, it's fucking people eating food. You can sit there and try to be an arm chair activist all you want but what it really comes down to is the fact that you don't give a shit about any kind of animal YOU eat. The second it's something you think is adorable, that shit is an outrage.

i completely agree

Katie
04-03-2007, 08:25 AM
What if you don't eat meat though?

noel411
04-03-2007, 08:29 AM

I can't think of one single good reason why a human has more right to live on this planet than a dolphin. On the contrary I can think of several good reasons why a dolphin has more right to live on this planet than a human.

Fuck humans.

Robert
04-03-2007, 08:36 AM
What if you don't eat meat though?

So what? You can still apply the same double standards..............

Katie
04-03-2007, 08:40 AM
How so?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-03-2007, 08:49 AM
y dont u go fuck yourself asshole. no offense. its just my motherfucking opinion & if u cant respect it fuck u, u disrespectful cocksucker. u could have said dat shit without being a prick & i would have respected ur opinion. u wana voice some shit then do it, but dont fukin disrespect me.

what are you talking about, your opinion was ridiculous and ignorant.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-03-2007, 08:55 AM

this doesnt even make sense, people do get worked up about human turtore...

this means people shouldnt care about the way which humans are activily pillaging the planet?

obviously its not on the same level, but just because its not doesnt mean people dont have a right to have an opinion about it.

supremecharma
04-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Its Not Just The Fact That They Are Gettin Slaughtered, Its How They Are Gettin Slaughtered. Man Just Cuts The Fish And Puts It On The Back Of A Van And Drives Off While Its Still Alive? Thats Caveman Shit

Longbongcilvaringz
04-03-2007, 08:57 AM
its that....but there is no thought of sustainability at all.

the meat i eat generally has come from a farmed animal, hence has no effect environmenatally.

eating wild animals is not necessary and its just servicing greed.

Katie
04-03-2007, 09:05 AM

the meat i eat generally has come from a farmed animal, hence has no effect environmenatally.

Hallelujah, somebody who thinks the same way I do about this.

Sexy Jasper
04-03-2007, 09:10 AM
I'll eat all your animals motherfuckers. All your animals are mine! YUM YUM!

*maniacally chews on half dead dingo*

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
04-03-2007, 11:03 AM
This topic appears to have caused a ruckus but why? The video is extremely biased.........no one cares when lesser thought of species are killed for no good reason.....wtf is so special about dolphins? The problem is overfishing......saying that the killing of dolphins is disgracing is applying double standards, when your probably sitting there eating meat (eg. halal) that has also being slaughtered by ppl.......

I'm a conservationist but i won't jump on some biased hysterical band wagon for no good reason.........we allow indigenous ppl around the world to kill species such as whales and dugongs and that is justified..........if this sort of fishing is sustainable then it is ok....the problem is the Japenese fishermen are notorious for overfishing which is why this is wrong

the torture too

WARPATH
04-03-2007, 01:16 PM
You're basing all non meat eaters, on your best friend? There are weight lifters that don't eat meat, that could toss you over a building.

That's if- IF- they can get past my fury of nunchuck swings!

Weight lifters that don't eat meat huh? Where can I get them kind of steriods?

AcidPhosphate69
04-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah, that's sounds ill shady. I mean, protein is necessary to build the muscle. I'm thinking they'd at the very least need to be on a serious protein powder/shake/whatever regiment.

That reminds me...I don't understand vegetarian logic. Biologicly speaking...we're omnivores and thus require meat in our diets. I mean, to eat no meat you have to eat an extreme diversity of other things to make up for the nutrients you're not consuming in meat. It just seems odd to me. I'm not saying they shouldn't do what they want I'm just saying it's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah, that's sounds ill shady. I mean, protein is necessary to build the muscle. I'm thinking they'd at the very least need to be on a serious protein powder/shake/whatever regiment.

That reminds me...I don't understand vegetarian logic. Biologicly speaking...we're omnivores and thus require meat in our diets. I mean, to eat no meat you have to eat an extreme diversity of other things to make up for the nutrients you're not consuming in meat. It just seems odd to me. I'm not saying they shouldn't do what they want I'm just saying it's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

All you need is Tofu and peanuts, walnuts, macadamian nuts to replace meat.

AcidPhosphate69
04-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Hmm...good point. I forgot nuts have protien. Which sounds funny in itself.

Also, don't some vegetarians eat fish? I know there is like different levels to it.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-03-2007, 02:20 PM

When the Oceans are empty and the ecological system falls apart I will blame thoughts like this...

We are rapidly approaching exstinction to all animals on earth with overfishing, deforestation, and the toxifiying the earth...

IN A FEW GENERATION THERE WILL BE TOTAL EXSTINCTION

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Hmm...good point. I forgot nuts have protien. Which sounds funny in itself.

Also, don't some vegetarians eat fish? I know there is like different levels to it.

Plus Omega 3 fatty acids in fish.

WARPATH
04-03-2007, 02:59 PM
All you vegans, bring the mother fucking ruckus. I'll eat me a vegan, just like I'd eat a cow. Matter of fact, next time my homey comes to visit, i'm gonna throw his skinny ass on the grill.

As for dolphins..........

Are they still on the endangered species list?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Yes, They are still endangered like most animals on the planet.

FatherSl!me
04-03-2007, 04:33 PM
what are you talking about, your opinion was ridiculous and ignorant.

it doesnt matter wat u think it was. its still my opinion. dats y this thread was posted, 2 voice ur opinion. im not saying u or anybody else has 2 agree, but if u dont agree, state it & keep it movin. dont be a total prick about it

LORD ZERO
04-03-2007, 06:40 PM
I can't think of one single good reason why a human has more right to live on this planet than a dolphin. On the contrary I can think of several good reasons why a dolphin has more right to live on this planet than a human.

Fuck humans.

word 2 dat, has anyone noticed the SCHOOL KIDS walking by that shit?! anyone supportin this no matter how often its done, culture standards or whatever should be slowly torn in half by the fangs of a shark

AcidPhosphate69
04-03-2007, 10:58 PM
When the Oceans are empty and the ecological system falls apart I will blame thoughts like this...

We are rapidly approaching exstinction to all animals on earth with overfishing, deforestation, and the toxifiying the earth...

IN A FEW GENERATION THERE WILL BE TOTAL EXSTINCTION

Thoughts like what? The fact that life indeed does feed on life. I'm not saying overfishing is a problem, I'm not saying people don't need to be in check with how much they consume but to blame my thoughts about people getting uppity over dolphins when there are plenty of other reasons to get uppity is just ridiculous.

The bottom line is, if those weren't dolphins...this thread would not have happened and that's all I'm saying. I don't condone the brutal killing of those animals but I will point out the hypocrisy in half the arguements in here. You have good points Ben but you gotta see my point as well. People only want to save cute animals and that, in itself, is a large part of the problem too.

check two
04-04-2007, 01:03 AM
It's a common misconception that vegetarians don't get enough protein and other stuff in their diets, since they aren't eating meat. They wouldn't need to eat an extreme diversity of things, to make up for not eating meat. There are a countless number of non meat foods that supply enough protein. So I don't think it would be odd for a vegetarian to be a weight lifter. Usually, the only thing that a vegetarian or vegan would be low in is B-12. And they could take B-12 supplements. Like I said before, humans don't need to eat meat, contrary to what some people might say. Various studies have shown that a non-meat diet is healthier for a person, for things such as heart disease probability, cholesterol level, etc.

check two
04-04-2007, 01:07 AM

I wouldn't say that farmed animals, especially cows, have no effect environmentally. Look at the very negative effect it has on the land and soil, surroundings, all the waste material, etc.

AcidPhosphate69
04-04-2007, 01:56 AM
Regardless of health reasons or whatever. I'm still going to eat other creatures. Maybe some people can find other ways that are sufficient for them but I eat meat. I'm not bashing vegetarians at all, I'm just saying it's not for me.