UNCLE RUCKUS
04-02-2007, 04:46 PM
that was dope man, really different sounding cool shit

CID DIGITAL
04-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Thanks dawg.

GameOfDeath
04-02-2007, 07:38 PM
If you are just making abstract beats to be abstract you've done it, but I think you should tighten this up a little so it has a more natural rhythm. Those strings are sounding crazy there is a section that is sounding right when its the strings and the drum pattern and I think you should go with that. You need to find a harder kick drum.

CID DIGITAL
04-03-2007, 12:26 AM
If you are just making abstract beats to be abstract you've done it, but I think you should tighten this up a little so it has a more natural rhythm. Those strings are sounding crazy there is a section that is sounding right when its the strings and the drum pattern and I think you should go with that. You need to find a harder kick drum.

Thanks man. Yeah ,I am crafting an experimental sound. One of my favorite bands is Sonic Youth. I have always loved them because they were as experimental as possible.

When I started thinking about my sound and what I wanted to do as far as producing goes , I knew that I wanted the element that sonic youth has. THey build a melody and then break it apart and then reform it. Sometimes they start out of thumping noise and all of a sudden when you cant take it anymore , they throw this melody that was underneath all that chaos and it just sounds good to me.

Hip-hop kinda lacks that experimentation and I figured fuck it. Its how I write when I use real instruments so I like it.

DOES ANYBODY GOT ANY DRUMS FOR THA GOD???????? HIT ME UP PM IF YOU KNOW WHATS UP WITH SOME GOOD SOUNDING DRUMS.

PEace

Ozmosis
04-03-2007, 12:52 AM
dope beat i'm feeling it you do your own scratches?

CID DIGITAL
04-03-2007, 02:47 AM
dope beat i'm feeling it you do your own scratches?

Thanks! Yeah , I did this one. It was my first time using scratches.

INF
04-04-2007, 05:00 PM
So....I'm taking it that this wasnt very good to anybody here? Yes or no?

If you listened to it and it didnt sound right but you didnt leave a comment.......well.....idk.

LORD ZERO
04-04-2007, 05:22 PM
This Is Dope Fam, Like Da Instruments In This, Ill Scratchin Too ^_^, Keep It Goin Fam
Peace
-z-

INF
04-04-2007, 06:27 PM
thanks fam.