PDA

View Full Version : world of padman !FREE SHOOTER!

da kid toney
04-03-2007, 07:21 PM
welcome back gentle wu bīs! the producer who brought to you ... zoo babees and the sun down - wu remix album is here once more to bless you with some more SUPER shit made in germany lol ! nah for real... a buddy just sent me the link.. this a multiplayer ego kinda shooter , itīs free, itīs only 500mb large, itīs cool ! go play it! release was 1st april !

shit was made by some private heads on the unreal engine planned as a mod but came to be a stand alone game now! enjoy!

watch the trailer here:
IeOoKrqK2F8

or suck the game on the official site and get more info here:
http://www.worldofpadman.com/
^ scroll down a lil bit to get to the download mirrors / in game click on "multi" then choose INTERNET instead of LOCAL in the server menu to get the available servers displayed.

Bloo
04-04-2007, 04:19 AM
Word, that games actually looks like it'll be fun. I'll have to peep it out once I get home.

digitalninja
04-04-2007, 11:57 AM
it looks like a refreshed 1.5 counterstrike map.... but nice...!!

Pretty Toney
04-04-2007, 01:39 PM
i played it for 2 hours yesterday.. it has aprox. 20 different maps yet and they all kinda cool. gameplay is like unreal / quake.. lots of shootin and jumpin.. itīs not that great, but for free itīs a hell of a fun.. hopefully the servers allow low pings for americans.. iīm in as pretty toney, when you see me,better hide ;-)

da kid toney
04-10-2007, 05:16 PM
check it. you can spray wu logos and thereīs wu logos all over in the maps and shit lol

Bloo
04-11-2007, 07:01 AM
I peeped it out, it's really cool. not too much in terms of competition cause of the fact that no one knows about it. But the map design is decent, it parts it's really dark and that's a drawback due to the lack of a flashlight function. But you can't complain about free shit too much.

BTW, this game uses the Quake 3 engine so it's guarnted to run on even low end PCs.

shaolinsword
04-11-2007, 08:14 AM
If it runs on low end PC's I might D/L it when I get back from work

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Hmmmm...I'll stick with the Xbox HALO2 and COD3