PDA

View Full Version : What is Ice Cube talking about?

Crackspace
04-03-2007, 09:57 PM
wats ice cube talkin bout in this song 08-Ice_Cube-A_Bird_In_The_Hand.mp3

xHard to Earnx
04-03-2007, 09:59 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say birds. Maybe a hand or two.

Crackspace
04-03-2007, 10:05 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say birds. Maybe a hand or two.
it was a question for those who actually heard the song lol

crust
04-03-2007, 10:13 PM
i'm pretty sure he's talking about how he'd rather slang dope than work for the man. that's what i get from the song. i'm sure a bird is a kilo of fine white powder. haha. peace.

11th Chamber
04-03-2007, 10:13 PM
care to post some lyrics from the track u were questioning?

Ultimate Fist
04-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Yeah what crust said and a lot of the song is just criticizing politicians for not making shit work better so he has to sell crack

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-03-2007, 10:24 PM
that's the best god damn track!

he is talking about working in mcdonalds giving u food that might give u cancer because my son don't take no for an answer

some serious lyrics in that tack

btw your name has got crack in it so u should know lol

crust
04-03-2007, 10:35 PM

he is talking about working in mcdonalds giving u food that might give u cancer because my son don't take no for an answer

word. that whole album is good start to finish. pretty much a classic in my eyes. a lot of the songs on that album have a powerfull message. i wish cube would put out another album like that, or maybe something like amerikkkas most wanted!

yeah right. what am i saying?! he'll never do anything like that. peace.

GSTYLE
04-04-2007, 05:04 AM
the lyrics from cube in the early 90s put him in the top 5 of all time regardless of some of the shit he was rappin more recently.

my favourite by cube is "true to the game", but the lyrics on the whole album are classic!

"heres another day at the stoplight, im lookin in my mirror so i can see who can see me...." AWWWWWWWW SHIT!

abasi
04-04-2007, 08:16 AM
Those lyrics you wrote at the end of your post was from color blind
And that is my fav ice cube song of all time

ThaGoldenChild07
04-04-2007, 12:55 PM
the lyrics from cube in the early 90s put him in the top 5 of all time regardless of some of the shit he was rappin more recently.

True dat. Cube had some mad complexity in his lyrics. Dam........early 90's miss that hip hop era and turning on the radio 2 Power 106 hearing Jayo, Westside Connection, Nas, Tha Eastsidaz. *Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Crackspace
04-04-2007, 04:00 PM

btw your name has got crack in it so u should know lol
alright thnx every1