PDA

View Full Version : what ever happen to......?

murkoutz
04-04-2007, 12:24 PM
i was downloading some shawnna last night and it got thinking about other female rappers and my mind jumped to "doggys angels" anybody else remember them? then that got me thinking about a bunch of muthafuckaz i aint heard in ages......

technique
roscoe p coldchain
royal flush
young turk
tracy lee
planet asia
lady luck

anybody know what happen to summa these muthafuckaz and what artist youve wonder what the hell happen to them

DJMethods
04-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Planet Asia? released an album last year... check the myspace

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Planet Asia is featured on Wisemen's album, if I'm correct :)

g_flex
04-04-2007, 01:51 PM
planet asia did a track wit U-God dat was posted here recently

murkoutz
04-04-2007, 04:09 PM
thanks for the planet asia info yall

CharlesJones
04-04-2007, 04:41 PM
I've been waiting on a Lady Luck album forever. She did a couple of mixtapes that i would like to hear. I'm gonna order them eventually. When i heard her rhyme on EPMD's Symphony 2000 song, i was impressed. I don't like a lot of female rappers but she got skills. Def Jam fucked her by not releasing her album Turn My Mic On which was supposed to come out 6 years ago. I wonder what happened to Tracey Lee also. His debut album was pretty good. I used to have a copy of his unreleased 2nd album Live From The 215 and it sucked. Are you talking about Technique who's from Long Beach, California and he rhymed on LBC Crew's Beware Of My Crew song on A Thin Line Between Love And Hate soundtrack? If you're talking about him, he did a mixtape a couple of years ago i think. Somebody posted it on this westcoast rap music website i visit often called Wcrydaz.com. Technique also rhymed on 3 MC Eiht songs.

CharlesJones
04-04-2007, 04:44 PM
I would like to know what happened to Da Youngstas, The Cru, Smoothe Da Hustler, Trigger Tha Gambler, Real Live, Illegal(Jamal signed with Yukmouth's record label. I read this news on Wcrydaz.com. I'm not holding my breath for his album hahahahahahahahahaha.), Kris Kross, Positive K.