PDA

View Full Version : Why are we so Afraid

Alesco
04-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Wat is your biggest FEAR kid.

My biggest FEAR is Change, I want change, but its hard to do.

If you aint gonna speek your mind on this, then plz do not reply to this.
ahhh, but you a gangsta right ?? you got a REP to uphold ehh

P.E.A.C.E

the silencer
04-04-2007, 06:33 PM
my biggest fear WAS (seriously) speaking in front of a large group of people....sounds pretty lame but thats really what was my biggest fear, used to keep me up at night and all that....but i'm in a public speaking class this semester and i've found that once u do it once its nowhere NEAR as scary and i've found im actually pretty good at it...

right now, my biggest fear is probly the safety of my brothers n sisters....i have alota siblings (3 bros 2 sis) and i think my most common nightmare is of something happening to one of them...

dono if this is really the kinda answer ur lookin for but thats what comes to mind immediately...

Alesco
04-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Speek your fuckin mind ma sun. We have one mind, not two

I am a deep brother. yes, A brother ma sun. but you thinkin that black folks are the only peoples who are brothers.. I am Alesco and i am white..

Shit, yall wont respect me now cuz i am white. Ahh, fuck that mentality. I have black brothers who would die for me, believe that. i also have white brothers who would die for me.. Its a beutafull thing man. Be you ma sun
cuz i fuckin care for you, I dont care about black, white, yellow, pink. FUCK
get ya head out tha fuckin gutter sun. Dont ever blame another man or women for HOW you, As a person ARE. You are a fuckin king. You are a fuckin queen. Dont ever let the devil tell you diffarent.

Black folks.. You really do have White folks who Care about you.
White Folks.. You really do have black folks who Care about you.

Dont ever forget that my brothers and sisters

Alesco
04-04-2007, 06:45 PM
my biggest fear WAS (seriously) speaking in front of a large group of people....sounds pretty lame but thats really what was my biggest fear, used to keep me up at night and all that....but i'm in a public speaking class this semester and i've found that once u do it once its nowhere NEAR as scary and i've found im actually pretty good at it...

right now, my biggest fear is probly the safety of my brothers n sisters....i have alota siblings (3 bros 2 sis) and i think my most common nightmare is of something happening to one of them...

dono if this is really the kinda answer ur lookin for but thats what comes to mind immediately...

Thank you brother

Fammily means A lot to me Also

EAGLE EYE
04-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Probably the public speaking thing or getting raped in prison.

LHX
04-04-2007, 07:33 PM
my biggest fear is malnutrition

the silencer
04-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Alesco's gettin deep in here.....

much respect to u my dude..

Alesco
04-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Close this thread plz

Nah, plz dont. Mutha fuckaz is tough on here right ?? These peoples are the fuckin GODS of our world nahhh. If ya cant speek ya fuckin mind, then dont do it at all.. But there is that gangsta thing though, Ehh kid..

brown_dogg
04-04-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm terrified of insects. I never used to be when I was a kid, but some shit happened and now I get freaked out if I see a ladybug.

I also get freaked out about things that I know I could get hurt bad doing.

Alesco
04-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Damn.

I love the song. NOT TO LATE

Can you change ma sun

Alesco
04-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Damn

I love that song

Alesco
04-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Brown Dogg

Wat up Sun

rubyspirit
04-04-2007, 11:56 PM
I fear no human and no situation in life.

I have confident in my relationship with the Creator, which comforts me.

froth
04-05-2007, 12:04 AM
i fear people like ruby running the country jesus camp style

rubyspirit
04-05-2007, 12:06 AM
i fear people like ruby running the country jesus camp style
Nope. I believe in live and let live. I know everyone is not focused on living a holy life. As long as you leave me alone, I don't care.

See you at judgement...

Visionz
04-05-2007, 12:22 AM
I fear that 9/11 will never get fully exposed to the world and that we'll pay the consequences for not doing so. (a grand scale fear)

Personally, speaking in front of groups does bother me a lil still n' its not irrational but both roachs and really big rats creep me the fuck out, I wanna kill 'em soon as I see 'em

the silencer
04-05-2007, 12:45 AM
I fear that 9/11 will never get fully exposed to the world and that we'll pay the consequences for not doing so. (a grand scale fear)

thats a really good one....

RAMESH
04-05-2007, 01:29 AM
i don't mean to sound tuff but i got no fear
evrything that i was scared of in life i had to face weather i liked it or not
fear is in the mind there is nothing to fear

V4D3R
04-05-2007, 03:28 AM
I'm scared of the future for my daughter - each new generation is getting worse and worse when it comes to disregarding human life. We are killing the planet - the economy - the pension plan - inflation - water - food resources.

I don't want her to suffer because of our failures. I try to change people and make them see how bad it is with the elm trees dying off.

Frogs are dying - the last of the great apes are being eaten by men ( they might as well be cannibals ). The Mother Land in total unrest with 3 wars at least always going on. The middle east. The war pigs.

What are you willing to do to change the world? Do we wait on Jesus? Do we wait on Allah? Do we wait on Buddah?

It was written that we are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the people of Sodom and Gommorah.

I'm a hypocrite myself - I threatened a man's life on this forums over a fuckin criticism he made and he was right and for that I apologize.

We need to seriously as a race - the human race - get our shit together.

We were not meant to be so many on this planet. Everybody wants the American dream - when in reality - the American Dream is killing this planet.

Bush is boosting this ethanol gasoline plan - that will literaly make the mass starvations of the past blush in comparisson to whats coming ahead if it goes through. Cereal that feeds 3 billion people used for fucking SUV's in America and other rich nations.

We are in need of immediate action.

RAMESH
04-05-2007, 03:51 AM
don't worry so much about the world it will work itself out in time
the next world war will wipe most of us off the planet but if you move to south africa you will be ok noboddy fucking with us

V4D3R
04-05-2007, 04:16 AM
I'm scared of myself more then anything in this universe.

I'm scared of the internet too. If Satan/Shaytan/Jinn whatever you want to call him - needed to confuse the masses - this is the perfect tool for "The Great Big Lie"

I'm scared of what the internet is doing to humanity- how you can see a man hanging himself and people laughing at him.

Online you can see people getting shot-beheaded-dismembered-our babies getting raped- war - rumors of war ( isen't that deep yo - rumors of war like in revelations) - insanity is rampant online.

The glorification of evil is rampant.

This right now- this feeling people are having - is the calm before the storm.

That sense of urgency you feeling - the reason you come to KTL and other sites to find answers...it's really for each and every individual to renew there covenant with the Creator.

Say "I AM GOING TO CHANGE MYSELF AND THIS WORLD FOR GOD IS WITHIN ME AND HE GAVE ME THE CHOICE TO DO WHATS RIGHT. I AM AN INSTRUMENT OF CHANGE."

"I AM BUT CHANGE IS THIS WORLD. BUT PUT ALL OUR CHANGE TOGETHER AND WE WILL TAKE IT TO THE BANK AND RENEW OUR COVENANT WITH THE LORD ALL-MIGHTY."

Together - change is wonderful - but divided - it's impossible.

Anybody here that I've transgressed forgive me - because I do believe my life has made me insane and quick to break a fuse.
I apologize - I am a man of God and I don't hate you. I just live in this fantasy world because the one we in is bullshit yo.

We all got the same struggle. Trials and Tribulations.

Wu brought us together as a voice - a collective. We need to seriously use the net for peace on earth.

Look at the jesture of good will Iran did yesterday. Thats a sign that God is watching over us.

Iran does not want war BUSH.

We are all different around the world these days. 9/11 has left a mark on our souls. A lot of peeps won't admit it - but they are shell-shocked from that day. Worse day in the history of human hope. We let it all happen and we cant anymore.

They will try to enslave us again, the people that control the mil. But the mil will not put up with these puppets.

It was forseen white serpent, and red serpent. The people of the Earth wont take this shit anymore. Your military will depose you eventually.

Imagine this scary scenario, Bush being a target by his own mil and holing himself up knowing he's fucked, and trying to take out the whole world with him.

How in the fuck did Americans let that fucker in office after he cheated the first time is beyond me. Yet - it was written.

Alcryt
04-05-2007, 04:37 AM
Im only really scared of snakes, just cause their venomous. If they didnt have venom (or could swallow you whole like some) then i wouldnt be scared of them but after a few close encounters i always keep a lookout when in hot countries.

Im also scared of tsunamis mainly cause i always have dreams about them and i live quite near the sea, though i think its mainly because of that film 'the day after tomorrow'

V4D3R
04-05-2007, 05:01 AM
This is scary.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/fed.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/Hali.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/min1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/min2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/united.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/VarDept.jpg

No - not the goverments and Halliburton hacking my comp, but that I was searching for pics of Samantha Fox.

Big Risk
04-05-2007, 05:39 AM
I fear spiders and scorpions. I seriously will lose all sanity if one is on me.

SID
04-05-2007, 05:46 AM
Nice thread here word

Ill just be honest

Ii fear that my brothas and sisters in Lebanon, Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq and soon too be Iran will never be free from oppression and tyranny. They just want to live by the word of god, that scares the west, these countries want to achieve their potential , That scares the west, they create terrorists, that scares the west, living in fear for my family abroad that scares me.

LHX
04-05-2007, 07:41 AM
routines make me feel uncomfortable

i am not scared of government spies because i am relentlessly good and have a strong relationship with the most high

i am well aware that who ever spits on me catches payback 100000000000 times worse

before i learned the workings of the universe - i was a punk with no hand skills

for a long time i was worried about what authorities could do to me and the situations i could find myself in

i had to find protection

now i can beat people senseless but have no reason to fight

what incredible irony

its more enriching to observe how people play themselves and wind up hollowed out and destroyed

my life is committed to encouraging social change - but i am no longer dumb enough to break any laws of man

these rules are temporary
and my long-term game is locked tight

Os3y3ris
04-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Just Salvia. Fuck that shit.

Skellington
04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
My fear is change aswell and trust. Mainly cause I have ADHD so doctors say.
But, I can't trust nobody.
And change is very hard for me and I get extremely stressed out when changes come

Black Man
04-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Being afraid and fear...two different things. Fear, I don't have a fear. Fear, is that False Energy Appearing Real. Dogs, big dogs, I don't mess with them there dogs!

Being afraid and having fear, there's two different effects on an individual when either of the two exist within a person. Fear will stop a person dead in their tracks, being afraid causes a person to show the upmost respect for whatever cipher they're dealing with.

Lions, tigers, and bears (oh my) I don't fear those animals. I know the nature of the beast, I know what it can and can't do. Am I afraid when I see them in the wild and there's no walls or whatever in between us? Yup. That causes me to keep my distance, keep my eye on them, be cautious in my movements, etc. etc. I can still function. Fear doesn't allow a person to function.

For those who know supreme mathematics, how does fear and being afraid apply to today's mathematics?

KidSha
04-05-2007, 12:42 PM
I'm scared of the future for my daughter - each new generation is getting worse and worse when it comes to disregarding human life. We are killing the planet - the economy - the pension plan - inflation - water - food resources.

I don't want her to suffer because of our failures. I try to change people and make them see how bad it is with the elm trees dying off.

Frogs are dying - the last of the great apes are being eaten by men ( they might as well be cannibals ). The Mother Land in total unrest with 3 wars at least always going on. The middle east. The war pigs.

What are you willing to do to change the world? Do we wait on Jesus? Do we wait on Allah? Do we wait on Buddah?

It was written that we are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the people of Sodom and Gommorah.

I'm a hypocrite myself - I threatened a man's life on this forums over a fuckin criticism he made and he was right and for that I apologize.

We need to seriously as a race - the human race - get our shit together.

We were not meant to be so many on this planet. Everybody wants the American dream - when in reality - the American Dream is killing this planet.

Bush is boosting this ethanol gasoline plan - that will literaly make the mass starvations of the past blush in comparisson to whats coming ahead if it goes through. Cereal that feeds 3 billion people used for fucking SUV's in America and other rich nations.

We are in need of immediate action.

Respect :b

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-05-2007, 01:30 PM
for some reason,i have this fear of the dark,i always get this feeling that the dark has a real bad aura and life to it..almost as if its watching you with bad intentions or something

V4D3R
04-05-2007, 05:42 PM
The dark is your friend - 90% of the universe is dark matter (God lives there)

If you only knew the POWER....of the darkside!!!