PDA

View Full Version : 9th Prince ruined 3-4 classics albums with his wack flow

GENERAL WISE
04-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Dude's flow is annoying, idk about lyrics but he can't handle a good beat if his life depended on it. I WISHED so many rappers got the beats he did for Granddaddy Flow instead of him. In Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, he just fucking ignored the beat and started spitting as if he wanted to fit an essay of random words in 40 secs.

the silencer
04-04-2007, 07:57 PM
haha...

i can't fully disagree with u actually..i dont think he really RUINED the albums but he does get really annoying sometimes (but so does Islord)...

i think his lyrics were pretty good on Silent Weapons and Dirty Weaponry but he just flows so off-beat that it gets REALLY annoying...

Grandaddy Flow i never liked anyway...dope beats but other than that...ehhhh

i must say tho that i thought he was fuckin SICK on Fear, Love and War...one of the best in the group....his flow was ON for that album

THE W
04-04-2007, 08:02 PM
he aint no method man, but i have no problem with his flow.

deadlymelody
04-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Dope MC I think.

froth
04-04-2007, 10:22 PM
def the wackest prob out of killarmy he doesnt flow he just says shit. on their last record he got a little better though

FatherSl!me
04-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Dope MC I think.

agreed. i didnt like em 2 much till i heard grandaddy flow. i thought he stepped his game up wit dat LP.

crass
04-04-2007, 11:14 PM
yeah. he's pretty fucking awful. although he's ok on Grandaddy Flow. but he REALLY fucks up Dirty Weaponry. "bastard swordsman" is like a joke, because you have holocaust's ill verse and then 9th Prince hyperventilating immediately after. the drop in quality of MC is so noticeable on that track.

HarlemDiplomat
09-04-2007, 03:39 AM
Yo, Yo, my lyrics strike like uranium bombs
I speak with authority but calm
Bent back nigga like the hunch back from Notre Dame
24 track flashbacks, watch the mind travel like time tracks
I live in the hidden fortress protected by nuclear forces
I fly heads like a sorceress, rhyme trocherist
Fight with fatal blows like the white Lotice
Though this four time expansion at the Wu-Mansion
Wu-Tang changes mean oxygen, blizzent like lint
A lenchmen killed off hitler's henchmen
Scriptures of holy war, my dialog marvels are unstoppable
Killarm, camouflage topicals are marvable
The lost lord of pitfighters, sharkbiters
Left back in the pitch room with dark fighters
I slaughter like Saddam Hussein, giving killing orders

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-04-2007, 07:47 AM
he aint no method man, but i have no problem with his flow.

hahaha, ya right, I like 9th Prince too...he is getting better, so that's good

CEITEDMOFO
09-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Wu Tangs 9 Scientists Labeled Him The Last Lyrcist Of Todays Genesis

LuckyTheWonderDog
09-04-2007, 08:10 AM
I don't think he ruined Silent Weapons, but he's definately not a particularly good mc. Kinda like he's got all the problems RZA has as an mc, but without all the good aspects.

Haven't heard his later stuff though, only the first few Killarmy albums.

12weLvE
09-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Fav member of Killarmy. There something about these akward flows that I really like... you know Holocaust, 60 Second, Poetic and even sometimes RZA.

Jeru
09-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Saying he ruined 3-4 classic albums is too much but yeah his flow needs improvement.Good lyrics tho'

LuckyTheWonderDog
09-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Fav member of Killarmy. There something about these akward flows that I really like... you know Holocaust, 60 Second, Poetic and even sometimes RZA.

When did Poetic ever sound awkward? One of the best flows in the game.

Hollow Dartz
09-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Wu Tangs 9 Scientists Labeled Him The Last Lyrcist Of Todays Genesis

LMAO.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41599

Jammin
09-04-2007, 08:40 AM
he's offbeat on dirty weaponry

CEITEDMOFO
09-04-2007, 08:42 AM

YOU WOULD LIKE RODAN FROM MONSTER ISLAND CZARS

Durag
09-04-2007, 11:31 AM
yeah. he's pretty fucking awful. although he's ok on Grandaddy Flow. but he REALLY fucks up Dirty Weaponry. "bastard swordsman" is like a joke, because you have holocaust's ill verse and then 9th Prince hyperventilating immediately after. the drop in quality of MC is so noticeable on that track.

Co-sign on this. I thought he was at his worst on SWFQW, some of his verses were fuckin HORRIBLE!

One and Only
09-04-2007, 12:24 PM
YOU WOULD LIKE RODAN FROM MONSTER ISLAND CZARS

Rodan is DOPPPEEEEE his album was great he needs to come out with another one. All them MIC dudes is sick.

famenchuan
09-04-2007, 12:39 PM

cosign

LuckyTheWonderDog
09-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Rodan is DOPPPEEEEE his album was great he needs to come out with another one. All them MIC dudes is sick.

Depending on who the hell you class as MIC! The last line-up I saw bore little resemblance to the original line-up.

Rodan's album was nice though. Better than Megalon's probably.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-04-2007, 12:59 PM

Bang Bang^

I couldn't agree more.
9th Prince is brave for creating his own style and ain't scared to show it.
He CAN hold down a beat > Street Monopoly & Sniper Challengers
Grandaddy Flow was hot to death.
And on Killarmy Albums he is a monster.

Other Akward MC's~

Jus Allah
Crypt The Warchild
Shabazz The Disciple
StateStore
Beanie Sigel

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2007, 01:04 PM
The thread was made by a member that believes the new "Ice Water - Polluted Water" is a good album. Enough said.

One and Only
09-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Depending on who the hell you class as MIC! The last line-up I saw bore little resemblance to the original line-up.

AH yeah I might give it to Rodans but Megalons was dope as hell also. Yeah the Line up is TOTALLY different now but Ravage is a great dude and he's ill on the mic. They still got nice rappers in there like MEZ he's a beast. Kong and Megalon still down with them though. I don't know about Kwite Def I know he's dropping an album on X-Rays label so he's down with him Rodan isn't down with the group I think they still cool but I believe he's like loyal to Doom. Gigan I don't even know can't even get an answer about that shit. Spiega is Kongs cousin I think and he's still down. Nothing is going to beat that original lineup but they still a nice group. The new album gon be hot whenever it drops.

12weLvE
09-04-2007, 02:41 PM
When did Poetic ever sound awkward? One of the best flows in the game.

I dont know if the word i am looking for is awkward, but is diffrent and dirty lol.

Hollow Dartz
09-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Bang Bang^

I couldn't agree more.
9th Prince is brave for creating his own style and ain't scared to show it.
He CAN hold down a beat > Street Monopoly & Sniper Challengers
Grandaddy Flow was hot to death.
And on Killarmy Albums he is a monster.

Other Akward MC's~

Jus Allah
Crypt The Warchild
Shabazz The Disciple
StateStore
Beanie Sigel

????

One and Only
09-04-2007, 06:15 PM

Oh by the way I'll be releasing a classic that's gon go diamond produced by Ravage(Meccagodzilla) and gon have features from him, Grimm, Kong, and others. I'm not sure who Ima put on it I just know it gon be classic and it's gon break selling records!

Guarded By Martyrs
09-04-2007, 06:16 PM
What don't you think he has an akward style?

Beanie Sigel~

"Move Hard From Here To Los Angeles...Akward Rap Style Hard To Handle Us"

On that Hot 97 Rocafella Freestyle Session

Buzk
09-04-2007, 06:17 PM
ruined the albums?? he was a great contribution to all the killarmy albums.
I see his flow as a part of his style, and i dont think it's annoying at all. his lyrics are great, and i put him above certain other members of the group...dude is ill

One and Only
09-04-2007, 06:20 PM
I think 9th is great and all the Killarmy dudes are great and made ill albums

37thParallel
09-07-2007, 06:11 AM
PR Terrorist was nice with it yo...9th is ok to me though...nothing special, but he raps better than me..so props to him.
SWFQW was a dope ass album...we can put that puss to rest.

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-08-2007, 12:56 PM
wtf is going on in this thread? there's no way in hell that any member in killarmy is as good as killa sin and thats the bottom line!!!

g_flex
09-19-2007, 09:38 AM

co-sign...this is damn true on dat bastard swordsman track

37thParallel
10-01-2007, 03:05 AM
Generation Next is dope.

Tetsuo
10-01-2007, 02:39 PM
You can always sense 9th Prince trying in vain to surpass RZA whenever he spits.

DiMidio
10-06-2007, 10:22 AM
islord really ruined the killarmy albums

MF Viktor Herbz
10-23-2007, 05:20 PM
he is fucken sick!!!

he kills beats, he's the off beat rhyme inventer bitches!!!

stop fuckin bout and go get mad at trife

shystar36
11-04-2007, 05:29 PM
i've always thought this shit. killarmy should just be killasin and pr terrorist. just like bone thugs should just be bizzy and krayzie.you have 2 dudes that can really do this rap shit and 3 so-so dudes that really only have a purpose of filling in the tracks. listen to every killarmy track and tell me who has the tightest verses. sin and pr. do the same with bone, bizzy and kray. i didn't mean to bring up bone, i don't know if people here like them. i do(i mean did). but yeah, 9th has come off weak for years.

Vegan
11-04-2007, 05:31 PM
i'm sick of these fucking threads. 9th is ill. he's better than dom p and shogun, making him third best in the crew.

Guarded By Martyrs
11-05-2007, 10:46 AM
i've always thought this shit. killarmy should just be killasin and pr terrorist. just like bone thugs should just be bizzy and krayzie.you have 2 dudes that can really do this rap shit and 3 so-so dudes that really only have a purpose of filling in the tracks. listen to every killarmy track and tell me who has the tightest verses. sin and pr. do the same with bone, bizzy and kray. i didn't mean to bring up bone, i don't know if people here like them. i do(i mean did). but yeah, 9th has come off weak for years.

They are called Killa-ARMY for a reason....

TAURO
11-05-2007, 11:01 AM
9th Prince is sick, I love his opening verse on Swinging Swords.

J.T.S.
11-07-2007, 12:32 PM
In the beginning i thought 9th prince wasn't that great, but then realizing some of the things he says he's pretty ill!

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Nah, you just gotta get used to him, it takes a while then you realise how good he really is.

His flow his fucking sick on fear love and war.

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-07-2007, 10:20 PM
islord really ruined the killarmy albums

Not sure how he could have ruined Silent Weapons when he's only got one verse on the whole album.

pro.Graveface
11-08-2007, 07:21 AM
yo I punch ya in da stumic ,snatch out ya liver an tell my fanz my nu dance is dead man floatin in da river ,,,some like this ,prince is real ill straight up dope dirty weaponry was da bomb yo PEACE

Bucellito 136
11-08-2007, 03:40 PM
i don't agree 9th prince is ill even if he isn't really good on some tracks but he didn't ruined these albums